Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 10 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Biglooser

I didn't believe you, the claim was just too fantastic, but now at the very least I believe that you can get 4 numbers out of 18.

Congratulations on your win and good luck.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2005, 1:30 am - IP Logged
    WTG biglooser glad your set showed promise. I made a sheet of all the number from the beginning of this year to last Tuesdays drawing and i see most of your numbers fell in groups of  of hot cold and luke warm according to my work sheet. however i only matched two using my formula. Great job you might be onto something there.
      psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2005, 2:05 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on April 1, 2005

Thanks Todd, that means alot coming from you, Thankyou for the praise. Appreciate it alot.

My prediction is someone in this room is going to be a Millionaire soon.

THANKS TOO BL:

Dropped $50 on MM .....(Quick PICKS)..............friday & have not had time toooooooooo {CHECK #############################'ss}   

on these QP's........as I get off on another tangent like writing songs NOT,

RAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP........................................KRAPPPPPPPPPPPP!

.......................................................Sorry about that, but like the lottery is HOBBY.....................RAPPPPPP.....has COST me assets over the last few.. years.......................(therefore)..................I am working on a project thats

out of the boxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...................to get a REAL.....HITTTTTTTTTT!

Keep up the good WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

PSYKOMO
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2005, 2:13 am - IP Logged

You folks all know about wheels.  I don't have any experience with them, just have a vague idea about them.  Maybe one of you can tell me what it would have cost to take that 20 numbers and do a seamless wheel on them?

Thanks,

Jack

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2005, 3:34 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on April 2, 2005

You folks all know about wheels.  I don't have any experience with them, just have a vague idea about them.  Maybe one of you can tell me what it would have cost to take that 20 numbers and do a seamless wheel on them?

Thanks,

Jack

No need to invent the wheel again. No pun intented.

Visit BobP's place on the internet and get finished wheels or download Covermaster to create your own.
            paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2005, 5:22 am - IP Logged

My sincere apologies to Biglooser and Rip Snorter for my previous posted comments.

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1272 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2005, 6:16 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on April 1, 2005

Thanks Todd, that means alot coming from you, Thankyou for the praise. Appreciate it alot.

My prediction is someone in this room is going to be a Millionaire soon.

Congratulations on your results.

Good to see there's substance behind your words.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:38 am - IP Logged

My sincere apologies to Biglooser and Rip Snorter for my previous posted comments.

No apologies needed where I am, Paul.  What he was saying seemed too fantastic to believe.  The obvious response was to disparage it.  I had the jump on things, had every reason to believe he was telling the truth.  Otherwise I wouldn't have been reading the thread. 

Anyone with any sense knows that what BL did last night can't be done.  It can.  In fact, it can be done by any one of you using the information he's already given on this board. 

There's something here worth pausing to consider.  Everyone 'knew' he was a fool, a braggard, a troll, a joker, or a liar.  Everyone was prepared to slap that label on him and write him off, not listen to him.  That's because everyone knew it couldn't be done.  Same as I was prepared to write off the guy I told about in A Strange Experience thread in the Mystical forum.

Sometimes we have to be careful what we know in this life.  We know an awfully lot of things.  A lot of what we know is wrong. 

Jack

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:51 am - IP Logged

I will give no apologies for calling him a troll when I did, because at the time he had al the hallmarks of being a troll.

But I still gave him the benefit of the doubt.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8364 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks,

Jack

go to the banner at the top of this page click resources click wheels have fun!!!!!!!!
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Thanks Four4me.  Will do as you suggest.

Jack

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23275 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks,

Jack

A "seamless" wheel is another word for "full" wheel, which would mean every single combination generated from your set of numbers.  You would never want to play a 20-number full wheel, because it would generate too many thousands of combinations.

So what do you do?  You choose a Key wheel or an Abbreviated wheel.  Those types of wheels will take your 20 numbers and reduce the number of combinations needed to playby specifying that you will win a certain minimum prize IF certain numbers are drawn within your set of 20.

The Wheels page here at Lottery Post has a full description of all the types of wheels, and I would suggest you read up on it.  As four4me suggested, select Wheels from the Resources menu at the top.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Anyone with any sense knows that what BL did last night can't be done.  It can.  In fact, it can be done by any one of you using the information he's already given on this board. 

surely it cant be done from part 'A' that was given, it made no sense because if you had used 14th feb you wouldnt get 6 sets of numbers, but obviously there must be more to it. If it was me I would share the info. though I think, after all, this is what the forum should be all about, and not everyone can afford to play 18 number full cover wheels to guarantee success anyway, so the lotteries of the world wont be brought to their knees just yet, but each to their own though I guess. good luck to him anyway and to you.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I'd guess you haven't thought it through thoroughly.

Why should he, why should anyone hand it to you on a platter?  He told you what he could do and there was general disbelief.  He demonstrated he was telling the truth and told you how to do it.  All you have to do is think outside the box.

I was stuck until he made what seemed to be a fairly inane post full of what seemed to be platitudes on the Strange Experience thread.  I was missing one piece of the puzzle.  But I kept what he'd said in the back of my mind for 24 hours and it was suddenly obvious what he was talking about.  He didn't have to give me a map or a user manual.  He doesn't need to give you one, either.  Everything you need to know is there, on this thread and that one. 

All you have to do is believe it can be done, think outside the box, listen harder than you're accustomed to doing.  Figure it out for yourself.  You'll find it's a good exercise in humility.  At least, I've found it to be one.

Jack

Edited in as an afterthought:

In a very real sense BL on this thread has a lot in common with my own experience with the guy I told about at the beginning of the Strange Experience thread.  I discounted what he told me, took several months to even check out whether what he said was true.  That was because I knew what he said was BS.  It's a miracle I bothered to check it out at all.

I've said it here before, but it's worth repeating:  we need to be careful about what we know in this life.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8364 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2005, 10:09 am - IP Logged
                              I found the whole tread to bit disconcerting. If you go back to where he started writing about this and then read all the way to the end it's more like a dog and pony show than anything. With so much banter in the way it was difficult to say the least to make any sense of it. One would almost have to be a mind reader to get at the crux of the solution. With so many sentences not pertaining to the anything particular. Like a novel where only one paragraph to every chapter says anything about the whole story. Beside being a lottery wizard biglooser should take up writing as well. Again congratulations for a ride of a lifetime.

Page 10 of 23