Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 7 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. But more info please.

Perhaps you should give us the paper method for finding the numbers?

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2005, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Biglooooser:

Sounds as though a lot more people believe in you in private than are saying so in public.  I'd insist they come out in the open before you go any further with this.  If they're willing to pronounce their faith in your method privately they shouldn't be ashamed to give you some positive feedback, or at least some support, in public.

You aren't getting that, but you ought to.

But maybe that will come after you demo what you're saying you'll do.  If it works, it's a lead pipe cinch, in fact.

Just some thoughts.

Jack

Lakewood
      United States
      Member #7327
      September 30, 2004
      92 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2005, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Millions wanted posted...Interesting. But more info please

Millions "Hey how are you, say check this out, we are going to do a small demo here in the next few days. Stay tuned, ty for posting.

Rip posted...But maybe that will come after you demo what you're saying you'll do.  If it works, it's a lead pipe cinch..fact

Rip I am sure it will and work with a 90% accuracy.

I have been trying it all day just to make sure.

We are all going to see it together work and when we do

Then we are all going to figure out a way together to win it.

Again and again an again

Here is what I want everyone to do, I want everyone who visits this chat to place 6 numbers down. Be it any numbers you think may come up in the Mega Millions or numbers that has already come up in the Mega Millions, or just any old random numbers you choose.

The numbers must be realistic, most random numbers from your head are realistic, except things like 1-2-3-4-5-6 aint gonna happen.

Dont tell me what it is, but play fair, be honest, be sincere and you will be rewarded for your honesty.

Then I am going to give everyone 17 numbers, of those 17 numbers no matter what they are,

They will be in the 17, or there will be a 75%-90% chance that 4 of them will be in the selected numbers and the other 2 will be directly NEXT to them.

Like a magic trick.

Pick a card any card, and I am going to guess your numbers,

Thats all there is to it at this point.

so everyone get your numbers ready and written down.

I will be back later.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5122 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2005, 6:32 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on March 26, 2005

I am a professional songwriter, the money I have made in songwriting is of more than I have made in playing the lottery. I do not have a 9-5 job.

I am very good at what I do.

The great thing about a song is once it is finished,it is on cd and you do not have to take the time with that song any further. Any time I spent is finished, once the song is finished.

I can then move on to other things, like the Lottery.

The lottery is my HOBBIE

I do not play the lottery for money.

I play it for the challenge

When I say that I have worked on it for 10-12 hours, I was generalizing.

Some days only 8-10

Yet not anymore.

And That was before when I was trying to break the code, I got so deep into it it almost took over my life, I almost could not function I was so facinated with it, I love numbers and music, the numbers are singing a song.

I can play them on my guitar

I have just recently broke it, so I have not sat down and gone through the proccess since, other things, have HAD to take priority over it at the MOMENT, yet I am about to.

Call me lazy but since I broke the code, its like the challenge is over and I almost feel like moving on to other things. as if it isnt even important anymore.

thats sounds wierd doesnt it, maybe something is wrong with me?

I just dont feel like devoting several days to something that I know I will be able to do with a software.

Maybe because the lottery has been the same for years and the code shows it will not change,

It works if this was 1990 or today 2005

The code works perfectly

I know its Lazy isnt it?

Like I want to give up and like I dont care anymore.

Maybe if I were broke and living on the street with nothing but a laptop I would be more into it for money sake.

Yet I have the recognition of many professional peers on the radio.

I am a guy who sits in a room with 12 computers on the wall contemplating every concievable detail and than Bam!

I got it!

----

My trouble is not money my trouble is TRUST.

I need like my cousin joe to work on it in a secret corner where no one knows, then balst the world with it!

I can not trust big organizaton it was probably a mistake to even contact Microsoft.

yet I have many problems.

like PROCRASTINATION. a thief of TIME

I am more concerned at this moment in having the software created since I know now when it is finished,

I will win the Lottery.

when I find the TIME i will sit down and do it.

but there is alot of questions they are going to ask me, like how did you win it, and then how did you win it again and again 12 times in a row

I think I am afraid of what people are going to do,

you know put me on display like a zoo animal

so I was thinking maybe if I got my friend to say he won it?

so I dont have to keep going to the lottery Commision,

Also there is only so many times you can win before someone gets suspicious and also if I keep winning, they will go broke there wont be a lottery,people will be out of a job and everyone wont have anything to do with their lives.

Since the code works exactly the same like I said weather this was a 1990 drawing or a 2005 drawing no matter.

call me Lazy I dont know? why I am like this?

Maybe I have a screw loose. You know like a Howard Hughes or something?

Maybe I dont have the IMMEDIATE time at the moment, its sort of one of those things where you know how much time its going to take and you have to gear up for it, its a big project like cleaning the garage

I may do it right after Easter Holliday

I am not a software developer, although I do live roughly 30 minutes from Bill Gates, I have talked with Microsoft about helping me, they sent me onto a department that might.

Bill Gates is also endevering in purchasing a Lottery outfit for some purpose but taking his sweet ol time on doing it himself.

Him and that guy who owns VIRGIN

Branson?

I know html and javascript, yet not how to create a program, you know like Lotto Pro or something like that.

When I do gear up manually to get the numbers it takes days some times less, yet over this 1 1/2 years I have made detail notes on each step of the project.

And now that I have it defined to the simple denominators, I could walk anyone though it in a snap, yet it still takes time. just easier to explain.

I wish I had more TIME, I would pay someone for TIME

Yet there is only so much TIME in every day.

Others may not understand or comprehend the details, but the rusults they do.

in laymans terms its like a magician who says pick a card any card. he then without you showing him the card comes up with the suit first,

then narrows it down to at least 10 cards, he is right! then narrows it down to 8 cards, then 7, then 6 till he narrows it down to your EXACT card.

Not knowing How the Magician did it, yet only knowing he did in fact guess the card without you showing him your card.

There is a process the magician has to go through, at first it may take time, once he gets it down it becomes more Natuaral.

Sort of like a coin trick

Pretty soon the hand is quicker than the eyes

There's only one way to get the card, in a blink of an eye with a developed software!

With my system built into the heart of the software

it will do all the work for me.

then I am free and can have my life back!

if I were to show it to someone there would be questions, as to why you would devide something by 6 1/2 then multiply it by 6 1/2 it doesnt make sense they would say.

in return I would say..

"O it will work keep watching", then they see it, and i take a bow like the magician

not understanding how I got there but that it works exactly the same everytime, they are floored.

The trouble is not that the system has any flaws its me.

Other things have recently come up and I have not been able to spend the time. in fact I shouldnt even be online right now i have something to do,

gotta go

will work on it after Easter if i win i might bless you all.

see ya

THANKS for this interesting.................POST, I bet at least 88% of the posters on this site has written a ......SONG or two and you are a ....

professional songwriter (professional writer) meaning you make your

living writing songs (RIGHT)..................................................................

Please, list your publisher for US and put in a good word..................or

2,3,4,5,6,........or 8 so we can cashin on this profession and send them

some of our DEMO's and copyrighted materialllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I have a BUNCH of them, just waiting to hit the BIG TIME......................

I am serious,.....................need publisher for my big hits too BEEEEEE!

Thanks for your help,

PSYKOMO   

Lakewood
          United States
          Member #7327
          September 30, 2004
          92 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2005, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

reddog's avatar - patch
            Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1287 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

biglooser, I said I was open minded but it was quickly closing up.  Do you have an Excel of this number selector or is it a program that you have that is copyrighted and can only be sold by someone else?

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2005, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

He's not asking much.

Biglooooser:

I'm  in a PowerBall state, so this won't help me.  But here's the last MM draw:

07-17-18-30-42, Mega Ball: 38

I'd assume you can provide the number for the next draw, if I'm reading you right.  You'll get results by tomorrow night.

Jack

MMGuy's avatar - waveform
                Houston, Tx
                United States
                Member #13043
                March 28, 2005
                119 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2005, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I don't think biglooooser's system will work. Personally I think it will only get 3 numbers at the most. (if his/her's system gets lucky)

BUT

just for the kick of it, here's a set of numbers for Mega Millions:

10,13,19,28,38 Mega Ball = 1 (those #'s are the winning #'s from a few months ago)

Predict Friday's winning #'s or "right next to my numbers," as you say.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19829 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2005, 7:50 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 31, 2005

Biglooooser:

I'm  in a PowerBall state, so this won't help me.  But here's the last MM draw:07-17-18-30-42, Mega Ball: 38
                  I'd assume you can provide the number for the next draw......

Jack

Are you saying if Bigloooser gave you the numbers to win a MM $75M jackpot, it would not help you because you don't live in a MegaMillions state?  I live in MM state and if I thought for minute that I could spend a $1 and win a PB $75M jackpot, I would drive to Indiana and buy a ticket.  Of coarse all Bigloooser have promised is that if he gives you 6 numbers between 1 and 49, there is a 90% chance that some of the numbers will be close to the winning numbers.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2005, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't drive anywhere outside NM to buy lottery tickets.  Yep, that's what I'm saying.

I'm also saying if he takes those numbers and makes a winning set out of them, I'll tip my hat to him.  I'm willing to give him a chance to try it.  Plenty of time to scoff if he doesn't succeed.

Meanwhile, let's cut him some slack and let him perform his magic.  No point at all in going down on record as spotting him for a fool or liar.  Everyone thinks he is, so you gain not ego lift by affirming it for them.  On the other hand, if he happens to do it, you'll appear as though you knew 'way too much about what wasn't going to happen, which it did, to appear wise. 

Let him take a shot at it and see what transpires.  If he fails, you can join the hoards of finger pointers ridiculing him.  But if he succeeds, you'll have left yourself an out to allow yourself to claim you were pretty sure this guy had it figured.

Eh?  Works for me.

Bigloooser:

I don't play MM, as I've said.  But I'm trying to use MM and a couple of other lotteries to test out something I've been messing around with.  Thus far my success rate is pretty poor over the past month.  I was doing a lot better before I began trying to refine things.

I figure the numbers for MM Tuesday draw will include 6 of the following numbers:

7, 8. 10, 11, 14, 20, 27, 30, 34, 42

I'd be interested to know whether your system can take those 10 numbers and make winners of them for tomorrow night by refining them, replacing them with some other numbers, anything.

Jack

Lakewood
                      United States
                      Member #7327
                      September 30, 2004
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Here are the numbers that I personally am having a hunch about

12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-40-41-42-43

Yet these are the numbers my system game me for friday's mega million. Wheel them

05 09 12 14 16 18 20 21 23 26 27 30 31 40 42 44 46 52

I redesigned it to include the last three intigers of 50 numbers

So That is what it gave me

---------------------------------------------

2)

Now these numbers are what it gave me on a second click

05 10 11 13 16 18 19 22 23 25 28 29 32 35 43 44 47 49

Now here is the best way to play it for Friday

If it comes up a low number it will be close to that 5, once that 5 is out of the way, it will naturally only get bigger from there.

All 6 will not be in any wheel

Why? well as I said, it is performing at a 90% rate if it gave all 6 it would be at a 100% rate correct. I suppose that goes without saying.

So here is how it has been performing

90% 5 numbers will be in the given numbers

75% 4 numbers will be on the mark 2 one digit away from any of the numbers.

8 out of ten times it is either one of the two above and not the lower 10% where no number appear.

If it is the higher 90% you will have 5 numbers in the selected numbers yet will have to find the other ball.

Here is how I would go about it for both 90% or 75%

dont guess

instead look at the numbers, it will most times be a number near one of the given numbers.

i did a test and checked it with several past drawings.

Note: Alot of times it is in between two digits that are almost together like a 30-32 its 31

or 13-15 its 14

Sometimes just next to another number not 40 but 39 like that

The same applies if it is at the 75% mark

Work the same workout

So instead of you searching all over the map for the winning numbers

There is a high chance I just gave them to you

If your gut is telling you otherwise

well do whatever?

Brake two legs

Biglooooser!

p.s. you always have the option to combine the two wheels or compare the two to find the missing numbers for one you choose or the other, by comparing the two.

Again niether will have all 6 in one

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8362 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 31, 2005

He's not asking much.

Biglooooser:

I'm  in a PowerBall state, so this won't help me.  But here's the last MM draw:

07-17-18-30-42, Mega Ball: 38

I'd assume you can provide the number for the next draw, if I'm reading you right.  You'll get results by tomorrow night.

Jack

what difference does it make if it's powerball or mega he allready stated the the numbers 50 51 and 52 don't apply. so 53 wouldn't either
                          New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2005, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Bigloooser:

I'll be watching to see how it goes.

Whether you prove out, or don't, I shake your hand for posting something quantifiable.  If you're wrong, you'll naturally be vilified, but yours seems to me to be an honest gesture.  If you're wrong, it's almost certainly because you're mistaken, rather than because you're a liar or an empty blusterer.  I've been wrong plenty of times myself, which is something you might share with me and still be an honorable man.

I don't know anything about wheeling numbers, but it ought to be obvious whether the numbers you've picked are numbers that show up Friday night.

Gracias, Amigo

Jack

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2005, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

what difference does it make if it's powerball or mega he allready stated the the numbers 50 51 and 52 don't apply. so 53 wouldn't either

What's your point, Four4me?

The numbers he provided were for MM, Friday.  PB is Saturday and an entirely different set of numbers, I'd assume.  Am I missing something here?

Jack

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8362 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

All his program is going to do if it does work is trap a certain group of numbers there are allready programs that do this. And thousands of wheels.

His progran should work for any lottery that has 49 numbers.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Page 7 of 23