Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19826 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2005, 7:34 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Developer on March 24, 2005

RJOH have you any suggestions? 

No but I have a question.  Why do you keep asking for suggestions for developing your LSA software when your home page shows LSA V3.9.0 is completed and available for download and cost $18?

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lakewood
    United States
    Member #7327
    September 30, 2004
    92 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2005, 1:30 am - IP Logged

When someone comes up with a system or program that pick a group of numbers that consistently do better than a similar group of random numbers then they will have something.

-------------------------------------------------

Ok here goes, it has taken me about 1 1/2 years to develope it,with one exception, it is not in a workable software program yet. I have the system, it will revolutionize the entire lottery world, all systems on the market will become Obsolete.

My system gives the player the 6 winning numbers everytime, not once does it miss, the trouble is I am having to do everything manually to come up with the 6 winning numbers in the larger group,it does work everytime. If someone is a skeptic at this point ,

I will lessen it to 95 % accuracy everytime. 

it does not work on traditional hot,cold,pairs,triplets, or anything like it.

it came to me as sort of a REVELATION sort of like when a Geniusgets a revelation or the greatest idea ever.

He checks it out and it amazingingly works, He is so stuned he can call it nothing less than a phenomena.

I guess you could say after many many hours,days,weeks,months. 1 1/2 years of working on it like a madman, daily for 10 to 12 hours a day i got it! 

I finally cracked the lottery code.

But now feeling somewhat frightened at what I should do with it.

Sure what I should do with it at this point is win right.

yet it will bankrupt the Lottery commission, if we all play.

Also any smart alecs out there who care to respond please save it, I dont really care for answers like" if you really have a system like this why would you share it with the rest of us? or sure you do bud? "

Personally I am not concerned with your opinion. Save it for another.

The trouble is. How do I put this system into a workable software that can easily be downloaded and placed on the desktop.

If not for everyone , for myself so I dont have to rack my brain each time to get the 6, instead can have the software do it for me.

More or less I want my software to become my brain, and do all the work I do instead.

I want it to calculate what I calculate which takes me hours and days to calculate.

I want the software to calculate everything my mind does within seconds

Similiar to Lotto Pro package

Everything within the brain of the software will do the work that I would natuarally have to do manually. Which I said presently takes hours. Sometimes days. If I decide to play

Another problem is, why would I share it with the rest of the world.

You simply click a button, it then gives you the 6 winning numbers in a larger group of numbers for wheeling purposes.

The 6 are there EVERYTIME

You click another button to choose the level of wheel you will play and the guaranteed prize, according to what one would decide to play, the level of money played determines the guaranteed prize

4 out of 6 if 6 numbers are correct and so on.

Although I can guarantee one all 6,EVERYTIME! It will take a conciderable amount of time for one to do what takes me hours without a software doing it for them.

Yet many people playing my system under a contract to split the win, would suffice, yet I have not developed the group yet.

I have shown it to a few people they are so astouded that the almost fall on the floor, its as if you would think the lottery is RIGGED looking at my details.

In fact until just recently I thought the lottery was rigged, until I discovered the missing link just recently.

Although I can guarantee all 6 everytime, how do I create or have someone create a software for me that is workable? like Lotto pro

And HOW can I TRUST them?

If this got into the hands of the wrong person, someone who was EVIL. we would not have a Lottery anymore.

My software will put Lotto Pro and ALL others out of business IMMEDIATELY liturally they will become Obsolete.

I suppose I will be the only software anyone will purchase once they try and and win the first time.

It works so well I have actually concidered not even marketing it at all, since it would probably bankrupt the Lottery Commision.

Lets just say I have the system of the Century.

I have what everyone has been trying to catch for years but couldnt.

I did it!

Similiar to the ease of Lotto pro my system gives you the 6 winning numbers within a larger group of numbers.

Trouble is, although I can give someone the 6 winning numbers everytime, a financial burden becomes apparent.

If I had a group of individuals that would play using my system we would win,everytime!

Yet playing alone I have not decided to front this sort of cash it is requiring to win.

What would you do? HONESTLY?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:08 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on March 26, 2005

When someone comes up with a system or program that pick a group of numbers that consistently do better than a similar group of random numbers then they will have something.

-------------------------------------------------

Ok here goes, it has taken me about 1 1/2 years to develope it,..... one exception, it is not....a workable..... program....... 

My system gives the player the 6 winning numbers everytime, not once does it miss, the trouble is.........the 6 winning numbers in the larger group.................

When you're playing a 6/49 game the six winning numbers are always within a group of 49 numbers. 

Also any smart alecs out there who care to respond please save it, I dont really care for answers..................

It's your idea, you should develop it to a workable program and take all the credit.

The trouble is. How do I put this system into a workable software that..........to become my brain, and do all the work I do instead.

You either learn how to program and code it yourself or hire someone to do it for you.  After you win your first jackpot by manually doing the calculations, you should be able to afford to hire someone.

I have shown it to a few people they are so astouded that the almost fall on the floor, its as if you would think the lottery is RIGGED looking at my details.

Careful, you don't show it to the wrong people, they might take your ideas and run with them.  Good luck to you.

RJOh 

Evil Looking       

Lakewood
          United States
          Member #7327
          September 30, 2004
          92 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2005, 3:06 am - IP Logged

When I discovered the missing element, I became so frightened, I immediately had to walk away from my work. I could not go back to it for 3 days, I knew it was there and I knew what I had found, it was as if i just could not face it.

I did show it to my girl, she knows how hard I have been working on this, I am sure at first when i told her about it, and explain it she thought "yeah right? Probably "o no here we go again he thinks he got something",but when she saw it, her face just about turned pale, white as a ghost. She was speechless. sat there staring at my work for several moments speechless. We got in the car drove for a while. We parked down by the water. I made her vow to never tell anyone. I recall getting out walking alone. the moon was out, i walked out into this field. staring up into the sky.

I heard my inner conscience say,

Do Good, not Evil

I knew then I had to use this revelation for GOOD

I feel I have been entrusted with something bigger than I can comprehend.

I still can not wrap my head around it.

I have always wanted to bless others only.

Sort of like make others dreams come true.

Its all I have ever wanted to do

Canada
            Member #6394
            August 21, 2004
            97 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2005, 3:21 am - IP Logged

When I discovered the missing element, I became so frightened, I immediately had to walk away from my work. I could not go back to it for 3 days, I knew it was there and I knew what I had found, it was as if i just could not face it.

I did show it to my girl, she knows how hard I have been working on this, I am sure at first when i told her about it, and explain it she thought "yeah right? Probably "o no here we go again he thinks he got something",but when she saw it, her face just about turned pale, white as a ghost. She was speechless. sat there staring at my work for several moments speechless. We got in the car drove for a while. We parked down by the water. I made her vow to never tell anyone. I recall getting out walking alone. the moon was out, i walked out into this field. staring up into the sky.

I heard my inner conscience say,

Do Good, not Evil

I knew then I had to use this revelation for GOOD

I feel I have been entrusted with something bigger than I can comprehend.

I still can not wrap my head around it.

I have always wanted to bless others only.

Sort of like make others dreams come true.

Its all I have ever wanted to do

Hey bigloooooser, have you ever tried writing some comics or some SciFi?

BTW, not mocking people is the basic in doing good &.

Lakewood
              United States
              Member #7327
              September 30, 2004
              92 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2005, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Well one of my favorite shows is the Xfiles

The truth is out there....

Canada
                Member #6394
                August 21, 2004
                97 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2005, 4:48 am - IP Logged

Well one of my favorite shows is the Xfiles

The truth is out there....

I might bet&

BTW, in my opinion you may consider writing your future stories more flawless&In this one you made a huge logic mistake by saying you have had a job and at same time you have worked 10-12 hours daily on your system.... with stilll having some time for driving around and spending some time outside.. That means you havent slept at all for year and half. Its a big flaw in any story&even in the third class comic strips&

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #1340
                  April 6, 2003
                  2450 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2005, 10:22 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Developer on March 24, 2005

I have given each number a weight, depending on how each number preforms over time the weight is increased or decreased.

The highest weighted numbers are used for the prediction

Factors to date include placments, pastdraw, times out, times out over specific periods,  hot, cold, statistical averages based on proven theroys in random numbers, i.e although 1,2,3,4,5,6 has mathmatically the same chance as any other combination it has never appeared in any lottery ever so this combination would not be considered as good as a much more random set of numbers.

Any ideas on how to rate numbers would be good

Regards Developer

One way to weight numbers is to loosely adapt the node weighting algorithm from an artificial neural network. I use something similar with my excel "stat-pick" system. right now it's rough, but it takes numbers from four stat sources (Mode, Median, Average and Forecast) and weights each one based on past accuracy. Each is given a weight equal to it's past performance and the end result is one number that is a composite of all 4 with bias toward the best performer. This is not necessarily a good one number predictor, but it DOES put your pick in a useable range (don't miss by much) and after much studying looks to be a great selector for a positional wheeling system... I need to refine it some more, but the trick is field size reduction, without eliminating the winning numbers... quite elusive at this stage.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8361 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2005, 10:52 am - IP Logged

biglooooser wrote:

If I had a group of individuals that would play using my system we would win,everytime!

Yet playing alone I have not decided to front this sort of cash it is requiring to win.

What would you do? HONESTLY?

I'v said the same thing myself so i only play half the amount of reguired numbers i have figured might win. People see me cash in my tickets and then say Oh you hit the number again i reply why yes isn't it obvious as the attendent is handing me the money. So your little system works they say and i again say why yes but i could win more often if i had a lottery partner you see it cost me to much to play all the numbers i have figgured. I could probably win 8 out of sixteen draws in the pick 3/4 game. Would you like to be my lottery partner. Oh no they reply to much work involved. I reply it only takes ten minutes every time to do the work out after the drawing is over. And i'll do that i just need your money and we will split the proceeds.  People don't want to hear that they just want me to provide them with the winning number. So off i go to do another workout and cash more winning tickets.

Don't rely on anyone else to help a lottery player financially it just dosen't happen in the real world. About the only way it might happen is if you won consistantly enough and could prove your system works and found somebody that's willing to take a chance.

Lakewood
                      United States
                      Member #7327
                      September 30, 2004
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I am a professional songwriter, the money I have made in songwriting is of more than I have made in playing the lottery. I do not have a 9-5 job.

I am very good at what I do.

The great thing about a song is once it is finished,it is on cd and you do not have to take the time with that song any further. Any time I spent is finished, once the song is finished.

I can then move on to other things, like the Lottery.

The lottery is my HOBBIE

I do not play the lottery for money.

I play it for the challenge

When I say that I have worked on it for 10-12 hours, I was generalizing.

Some days only 8-10

Yet not anymore.

And That was before when I was trying to break the code, I got so deep into it it almost took over my life, I almost could not function I was so facinated with it, I love numbers and music, the numbers are singing a song.

I can play them on my guitar

I have just recently broke it, so I have not sat down and gone through the proccess since, other things, have HAD to take priority over it at the MOMENT, yet I am about to.

Call me lazy but since I broke the code, its like the challenge is over and I almost feel like moving on to other things. as if it isnt even important anymore.

thats sounds wierd doesnt it, maybe something is wrong with me?

I just dont feel like devoting several days to something that I know I will be able to do with a software.

Maybe because the lottery has been the same for years and the code shows it will not change,

It works if this was 1990 or today 2005

The code works perfectly

I know its Lazy isnt it?

Like I want to give up and like I dont care anymore.

Maybe if I were broke and living on the street with nothing but a laptop I would be more into it for money sake.

Yet I have the recognition of many professional peers on the radio.

I am a guy who sits in a room with 12 computers on the wall contemplating every concievable detail and than Bam!

I got it!

----

My trouble is not money my trouble is TRUST.

I need like my cousin joe to work on it in a secret corner where no one knows, then balst the world with it!

I can not trust big organizaton it was probably a mistake to even contact Microsoft.

yet I have many problems.

like PROCRASTINATION. a thief of TIME

I am more concerned at this moment in having the software created since I know now when it is finished, 

I will win the Lottery.

when I find the TIME i will sit down and do it.

but there is alot of questions they are going to ask me, like how did you win it, and then how did you win it again and again 12 times in a row

I think I am afraid of what people are going to do,

you know put me on display like a zoo animal

so I was thinking maybe if I got my friend to say he won it?

so I dont have to keep going to the lottery Commision,

Also there is only so many times you can win before someone gets suspicious and also if I keep winning, they will go broke there wont be a lottery,people will be out of a job and everyone wont have anything to do with their lives.

Since the code works exactly the same like I said weather this was a 1990 drawing or a 2005 drawing no matter.

call me Lazy I dont know? why I am like this?

Maybe I have a screw loose. You know like a Howard Hughes or something?

Maybe I dont have the IMMEDIATE time at the moment, its sort of one of those things where you know how much time its going to take and you have to gear up for it, its a big project like cleaning the garage

I may do it right after Easter Holliday

I am not a software developer, although I do live roughly 30 minutes from Bill Gates, I have talked with Microsoft about helping me, they sent me onto a department that might.

Bill Gates is also endevering in purchasing a Lottery outfit for some purpose but taking his sweet ol time on doing it himself.

Him and that guy who owns VIRGIN

Branson?

I know html and javascript, yet not how to create a program, you know like Lotto Pro or something like that.

When I do gear up manually to get the numbers it takes days some times less, yet over this 1 1/2 years I have made detail notes on each step of the project.

And now that I have it defined to the simple denominators, I could walk anyone though it in a snap, yet it still takes time. just easier to explain.

I wish I had more TIME, I would pay someone for TIME

Yet there is only so much TIME in every day.

Others may not understand or comprehend the details, but the rusults they do.

in laymans terms its like a magician who says pick a card any card. he then without you showing him the card comes up with the suit first,

then narrows it down to at least 10 cards, he is right! then narrows it down to 8 cards, then 7, then 6 till he narrows it down to your EXACT card.

Not knowing How the Magician did it, yet only knowing he did in fact guess the card without you showing him your card.

There is a process the magician has to go through, at first it may take time, once he gets it down it becomes more Natuaral.

Sort of like a coin trick

Pretty soon the hand is quicker than the eyes

There's only one way to get the card, in a blink of an eye with a developed software!

With my system built into the heart of the software

it will do all the work for me.

then I am free and can have my life back!

if I were to show it to someone there would be questions, as to why you would devide something by 6 1/2 then multiply it by 6 1/2 it doesnt make sense they would say.

in return I would say..

"O it will work keep watching", then they see it, and i take a bow like the magician

not understanding how I got there but that it works exactly the same everytime, they are floored.

The trouble is not that the system has any flaws its me.

Other things have recently come up and I have not been able to spend the time. in fact I shouldnt even be online right now i have something to do,

gotta go

will work on it after Easter if i win i might bless you all.

see ya

United States
                        Member #986
                        January 5, 2003
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8361 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

bigloooser

I have followed most of your posts from way back when you first signed on and you supplied a few tips and tricks which i back tested and many of them had merit. I do not doubt that you have made a connection with a winning way. But i do know if you release a program that would defeat the lottery's and make winners out of big losers then the lottery would have no chose but to change the method by which they incorporate and work the games. I don't know about your time but you spent a lot of time on that last post.

Some questions i think we all have.

How much $$$$$ will it cost to play the numbers for whichever drawing your referring too.

What game might you be referring too.

when do you want to try this idea out.

PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting answers to these questions.

I'm not independently wealthy but not in the gutter either.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23262 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Big looser,

So, like exactly how much money have you made using this system of yours?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19826 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by four4me on March 26, 2005

Don't rely on anyone else to help a lottery player financially it just dosen't happen in the real world. 

because a lottery player who needs more money then he has to lose gambling on a lottery will also lose the money of anyone who's dumb enough to give him their money too.

Evil Looking       

Page 3 of 23