Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 6 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23259 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 29, 2005

I'm posting so's to be notified by email...

You don't need to post to get notified on responses from a thread.  Just click the "Track This Topic" link at the bottom of any thread you want notifications on.  Then, use Manage Subscriptions in Control Panel to turn off one or more notifications.

By the way, here's my prediction for this thread:  the last "step" in this will be "just kidding".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2005, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.  I hadn't noticed that feature.

As for your prediction for the thread, if I had to buy a ticket I'd take your track and put an extra buck down for the multiplier.  Likely as not, so would everyone else who's reading the thread.

On the other hand, this is the site where lottery users hang out.  Long shots are meat and potatoes here.  If bigloooooooser actually posts anything with substance here we can all be a part of bringing the entire lottery concept down around its own ankles.

I would be first in line for a ticket to that one.

Jack

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2005, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

What might be the idea behind biglooooser's system?

If I pick 5-6 random draws from the last 4-5 months all the numbers in the next draw will be found in these earlier 5-6 draws (if you get my drift)?

Something like that?

Perhaps biglooooser will post his plan B soon - if it really is a plan...

Lakewood
        United States
        Member #7327
        September 30, 2004
        92 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2005, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

bringing the entire lottery concept down around its own ankles.

As Shakespear would say

Now thers the rub

be back soon

MMGuy's avatar - waveform
          Houston, Tx
          United States
          Member #13043
          March 28, 2005
          119 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2005, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

....still waitin....

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5114 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by MMGuy on March 30, 2005

....still waitin....

WITH.......................Antisipationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn........

Thanks.....................best of luck,

PSYKOMO
              reddog's avatar - patch
              Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1283 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2005, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

biglooser, why do I feel like you are jerking us around?  We have been waiting two days  for Step 2.

I have already been jerked around by a guy in Belguim.  If you are going to say it then say it.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1272 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2005, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

He's just trolling.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2005, 6:22 am - IP Logged

I'm curious, why do you call yourself biglooser, if you have cracked the lottery !!

just dont make sense !

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23259 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2005, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I thought everyone here had seen acts like this enough times to recognize that they are being led around by a troll.  These are not the actions of a big lottery winner.  Notice how the person is avoiding answering any of my questions?  There are too many tip-offs here to count.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2005, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Maybe he planned this as an "Aprils Fools" joke?

United States
                        Member #8899
                        November 21, 2004
                        428 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2005, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

If he had such a great system that worked, no one in their right mind would be giving it away to the public.  Hes just leading everyone is a circle.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: March 31, 2005, 1:47 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on March 28, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by BobP on March 28, 2005

bigloooser:  It is physically impossible to create a system to win the lottery 

Every one who post here regularly knows that but posters that claim to have a system that beats the lotteries still get a lot of attention.  Bigloooser claims he has a secret, but he will keep talking about it as long as he can continue to come up with a line or two that will get some attention.  He only has one secret, but everyone already knows it and that is 'he has never come close to winning any lottery'.

RJOh 

I'm starting to think my first impressions were correct.  Bigloooser did create a lot of interests, this type of thread always draws a crowd.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lakewood
                            United States
                            Member #7327
                            September 30, 2004
                            92 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone. I'm back, wow this has been one great ride, I must admit pulling the ultimate Aprils Fools joke did cross my mind.

Yet this is not the case, yet I must admit it did cross my mind. Although some of you might get a kick out of it, I dont think it would be very nice.

yet sometimes I do think just like everyone else

like just come back and SAY SUCKERS! APRIL FOOLS, yet April fools day is tomorrow, yet I am not going to fool you ok.

Promise!

Ok everyone here goes. I am going to skip step two, act like it never existed .

Here is what we are going to do instead.

I am going to explain my situation

and you ALL can tell me what I should do?

This is not a LOttery Spam

Everyone wants to win the Lottery right?

thats a given.

But I am in a dispute at the moment with several people, wheather I should give my system away and be happy I helped out alot of people or sell it?

This is what people are saying to me.

1)Dont you dare those people dont care about you.

2)why give them anything?

3)hey its your program and you can do with it what you want, but what are you going to get for it?

4) dude I have seen it i know it works, this thing is going to make alot of money dont you dare just give it away!

5) hey if you care that much amount people why dont you just give them your money, just give it away.

one after another continues with this frame of mindset.

I am thinking this instead,

Why not get everyone to join up with me, and we can all beat the system together.

Have you ever met one of those persons who gets the numbers right yet are still lacking and you have the other part of what they need and if the two of you just get together there is a good chance the two of you could win?

You say, hey we need to play the Lottery together, and we can win, and they say

no I dont think so, and you know it is because they want it all to themselves and dont want to share?

yet you somehow know they are not going to win it on their own and all you can think is

Stupid idiot

They have no idea who they are turning down

I have seen people like this all the time, they are just so scared to let anyone else in on their game.

I am not sure if it is GREED or SELFISHNESS or STUBBORNESS.

Maybe all of them together.

So here is where I need your help everyone!

These other people may be right in saying you all dont care about anyone else but yourself.

so I am going to give you a review of a system I have created, it took me quite some time,  not the awsome one, yet this one is real close and might get the job done for you.

"Job done" meaning it probably will land you some nice wins. maybe even the jackpot if you play is regularly and with a couple more players.

it should do the trick

I know that what you are looking for is something that can give you the 6 winning numbers on a regular basic on a high percent.

You dont care HOW it works or HOW it does?

just that it does right?

And i know some of you have been in this lottery post for quiet sometime without a win, thats bites!

So in my next post I will tell you about it

Then you tell me if you think it would be enough for you to win, with your knowhow about the lottery and all, you may just get the Jackpot in fact , its possible that several hundred could get the lottery with it

by yourself or with a group

So I will post it in the next post.

it should take me just a few to get to it.

Thanks everyone

Sorry about making you wait so long.

unto what may make you a Million!

Lakewood
                              United States
                              Member #7327
                              September 30, 2004
                              92 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2005, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

This is where a LOTTERY Number Selector will be

Right here in this spot

Think of 6 numbers between 1-49 or compare to any past "Mega-Millions drawn numbers" then click on the number selector above. You should see your Numbers or Right close to your numbers 90% of the time. With one exeption, The Mega Method number selector does not include the higher intigers 50-51-52. Yet those numbers if they do occure or are in your choosen numbers will be reletively close to the highest number the selector gives you many times than not. Otherwise you should see your numbers or 4 or 5 of them and 1 number RIGHT next to the numbers you randomly choose, or the Mega-Million past winning numbers you are comparing them to  90% of the time.

Because of the research that has gone into the Number selector and the numbers which are incorporated into the background of the number selector, it just isnt like any other number selector anywhere. Also the way it is put together, it allows the numbers that The MegaMethod number selector draws for you, to result in numbers that will be 90% accurate every time landing on the exact winning numbers or RIGHT next to those numbers, or a combination of them.

What does this mean for you? Since you know that The MegaMethod number Selector has a 90% accuracy.

You Now have a base point to start from, you dont have to worry about if a number is hot or cold or pairs or anything, and since you know your exact numbers are there or Right next to them, creating a wheel will be enormously easier and quicker to build.

Its like walking along the street and finding a piece of paper on the sidewalk and they contain the winning numbers or maybe a couple of them RIGHT NEXT to the winning numbers,

What would you do with that piece of paper?

This tool can be extremely useful and helpful due to the fact one does not need to think much about choosing numbers ever again. All you need to do is click on the number selector and you will have a greater chance of winning a prize with your numbers to wheel.

The numbers the selector gives you will be closer than any numbers you may have picked yourself. In otherwords You should see your exact numbers or the past winning Mega Million numbers you are comparing it to. or RIGHT next to those numbers 90% of the time on EVERY click.

Let me explain, Lets say that you choose 4-11-18-22-29-44, if you click on the number selector you should see those EXACT numbers or numbers RIGHT next to them about 90% of the time. If you want to try it with any past MegaMillion winning numbers it will work the same way.

Lets say you pick Mega Millions drawing 02/03/2004 9-21-26-35-41-17 if you click on the number selector you should see those numbers or RIGHT next to your numbers.

How could this help? If you know that the Selector is accurate 90% of the time no matter what 6 numbers you choose, then you know what numbers or "close to numbers" to wheel, rather than trying to come up with them yourself. Your odds of winning a bigger prize is enormously in your favor especially if you play a couple wheels or with a group. Simply put, you dont have to ever worry about what numbers to ever choose again. Just click on the MegaMethod number selector and play those numbers or a few numbers next to those that the number selector gave you.

YOU CAN WIN YOUR STATE LOTTO OR MEGA MILLIONS!

You can use the MegaMethod Number Selector in either the MegaMillions game or your State Lotto. I suggest wheeling all the numbers or wheeling 15 numbers and picking 3 additional numbers right close to the numbers you were given, and wheeling with a 4 out of 6 win guarantee for Lotto, or use any wheel you may have for Mega Millions. Since you know the numbers will be right next to or EXACTLY on the mark. Your chances of winning are about 75% to 90% in your favor!

Ok how many of you might be interested if it has 90% accuracy as described.

if anyone would like to pick 6 numbers I will place the 18 numbers to wheel on the post to show you it works!

You just write down 6 numbers randomely that come from your head or pick a MegaMillions past drawn number I will then place the numbers on the board.

you tell me how close we came.

thanks

Biglooooser!

Page 6 of 23