Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 8 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Lakewood
United States
Member #7327
September 30, 2004
92 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2005, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Heres what i say

it is the Lottery you never know sometimes.

it does have a way of fooling you

who knows my numbers could have 6 in them for Powerball and we all wouldnt even know it

the sad thing is I dont live in a state that has powerball.

Just my luck the'll come up

ps

Rip Snorter

Wow man thanks for the nice words, I mean it, for real, I am just trying to help out, I am so glad somebody see's that, doing whatever I can

I have predicted other numbers they have come up.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2005, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

i predict.....18,23,30,35,46.....mega ball is 17

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2005, 4:34 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on March 26, 2005

My system gives the player the 6 winning numbers everytime, not once does it miss

The 6 are there EVERYTIME

Although I can guarantee one all 6,EVERYTIME! 

Although I can guarantee all 6 everytime

what you are saying now , doesnt quite fit with what you were saying a couple of days ago !
        MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2005, 4:56 am - IP Logged

First it was sixes 100% of the time, then 95% of the time and now 90% of the time.

Perhaps biglooooser can elaborate?

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2005, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Bigloooooser:

I'll tell you what, man.  That would be one sorry system if it can only pick jackpots 90 or 95 percent of the time instead of 100 percent.  A man who wanted to win 10 drawings would feel he'd been screwed if he only won nine of the ones he figured on.

I don't know much about this stuff, but at least one person has already said there are hundreds of systems out there able to do what you say yours will do.  Even if the numbers for the drawing tonight are all in that group you gave, nobody's going to be impresssed, I'm figuring. 

I do sort of wish the group of numbers had been about half the size it was, assuming we'd get around to some PB numbers dventually.  I'm the only one around here, thinks I, who's not driving around in a Farrari, lolling around beaches on the island I own somewhere, buying off politicians and snacking on bowls of hummingbird tongues.  No way I could buy enough tickets to cover 20 numbers without hocking something important to me.  These other guys are used to being able to win the big ones 100 percent of the time, not willing to accept anything less without a lot of whining and nitpicking, so they aren't about to sit still for only winning 9, or 9.5 out of every 10 draws they buy tickets for.

Provided, of course, you're system will allow them to do that.

I, on the other hand, am usually able to be pretty happy about being $100 smackers ahead, overall, or only $100 down on my longterm ticket purchases.  Which, at the moment, I'm not, having been through a month of nothing but losing numbers and dropped down to about minus $200.  A point at which I'm going to be running dry after the next draw if I don't hit, just trying to refine picking them, but not buying tickets until I see some signs I'm doing something right again.

All that to say, if your picks for tonight all show up on the MM draw, I'd be obliged if you wouldn't bankrupt the lottery system for a while by passing your methods around to all these rich folks who won't appreciate it and aren't even willing to wait until the draw tonight to begin their whining and hectoring you, picking you apart before they know anything except that you aren't good with precise language and are able to vary in your percentages by 10 points. 

There's nothing in it for you, bankrupting the damned thing this week, or toward the end of the summer.  No hurry at all.  Whereas, I feel a fools confidence I can figure out how to win it by my ownself, given a little more time.

Not much to ask, Amigo.

On the other hand, I'd plan on wearing some old trousers, if I were you, if the 20 numbers you predicted for tonight don't all pop on the draw.  There are a lot of chained up pekinese and yorkies salivating, wanting to get some teeth clamped on a piece of your arse-flesh, hoping you don't hit anything so's they can get started really good.

Jack

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2005, 12:04 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on April 1, 2005

Bigloooooser:

I'll tell you what, man.  That would be one sorry system if it can only pick jackpots 90 or 95 percent of the time instead of 100 percent.  A man who wanted to win 10 drawings would feel he'd been screwed if he only won nine of the ones he figured on.

I don't know much about this stuff, but at least one person has already said there are hundreds of systems out there able to do what you say yours will do.  Even if the numbers for the drawing tonight are all in that group you gave, nobody's going to be impresssed, I'm figuring. 

I do sort of wish the group of numbers had been about half the size it was, assuming we'd get around to some PB numbers dventually.  I'm the only one around here, thinks I, who's not driving around in a Farrari, lolling around beaches on the island I own somewhere, buying off politicians and snacking on bowls of hummingbird tongues.  No way I could buy enough tickets to cover 20 numbers without hocking something important to me.  These other guys are used to being able to win the big ones 100 percent of the time, not willing to accept anything less without a lot of whining and nitpicking, so they aren't about to sit still for only winning 9, or 9.5 out of every 10 draws they buy tickets for.

Provided, of course, you're system will allow them to do that.

I, on the other hand, am usually able to be pretty happy about being $100 smackers ahead, overall, or only $100 down on my longterm ticket purchases.  Which, at the moment, I'm not, having been through a month of nothing but losing numbers and dropped down to about minus $200.  A point at which I'm going to be running dry after the next draw if I don't hit, just trying to refine picking them, but not buying tickets until I see some signs I'm doing something right again.

All that to say, if your picks for tonight all show up on the MM draw, I'd be obliged if you wouldn't bankrupt the lottery system for a while by passing your methods around to all these rich folks who won't appreciate it and aren't even willing to wait until the draw tonight to begin their whining and hectoring you, picking you apart before they know anything except that you aren't good with precise language and are able to vary in your percentages by 10 points. 

There's nothing in it for you, bankrupting the damned thing this week, or toward the end of the summer.  No hurry at all.  Whereas, I feel a fools confidence I can figure out how to win it by my ownself, given a little more time.

Not much to ask, Amigo.

On the other hand, I'd plan on wearing some old trousers, if I were you, if the 20 numbers you predicted for tonight don't all pop on the draw.  There are a lot of chained up pekinese and yorkies salivating, wanting to get some teeth clamped on a piece of your arse-flesh, hoping you don't hit anything so's they can get started really good.

Jack

Sounds to me like you got yourself a dose of brown tongue going on there fella ! but go ahead, because 34 number wheels aint in my budget.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2005, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Sounds to me like you got yourself a dose of brown tongue going on there fella ! but go ahead, because 34 number wheels aint in my budget.

Nor mine, Paul.  I'm just an old country boy calling it as I see it.  I don't have any investment in Biglooooser being wrong, nor right.  That includes not reaching out ahead of him declaring him wrong, when he's given the means of knowing for real a few hours from now.

If if gives you pleasure to declare him wrong without waiting, by all means do.  Odds certainly are in favor of him being wrong, so you ought to be pretty safe doing it, saving yourself having to stand in line later.  But if all his numbers are on the draw tonight you'll not appear the wiser for having done it.

Brown tongue, black tongue, green tongue.  It's all about the same to me, insofar as your opinion of it.

Jack

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                477 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2005, 12:49 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on April 1, 2005

Nor mine, Paul.  I'm just an old country boy calling it as I see it.  I don't have any investment in Biglooooser being wrong, nor right.  That includes not reaching out ahead of him declaring him wrong, when he's given the means of knowing for real a few hours from now.

If if gives you pleasure to declare him wrong without waiting, by all means do.  Odds certainly are in favor of him being wrong, so you ought to be pretty safe doing it, saving yourself having to stand in line later.  But if all his numbers are on the draw tonight you'll not appear the wiser for having done it.

Brown tongue, black tongue, green tongue.  It's all about the same to me, insofar as your opinion of it.

Jack

Youve got me wrong , im not out to declare anyone anything, all that I put across is that he has changed his stats. from a previous post. Biglooser will obviously be right most of the time because he's given so many numbers out.  There were three sets on a previous page which amounted to (I think) 34 numbers in all, if it so happens that just one of those sets contain the drawn numbers, then thats great for him, but 6 numbers 90% of the time in a group of 18-20 numbers is a big ask, and my original point was, the stats. have gone from 6 numbers 100% with absolutely no doubt, down to 5 numbers 90%, I agree with you now though to see how it goes in the next few hours with the given number sets.
                  Lakewood
                  United States
                  Member #7327
                  September 30, 2004
                  92 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hold up everyone, just a sec. I feel there has been a misunderstanding, sort of reminds me of those who start rattleing off all the contridictions the bible has, yet in reality they just missed a scripture, so there wasnt really a contridiction, it only appeared to be.

let me please clear up the MISUNDERSTANDING.

I should have been a little more careful and explained things better.

My original statement was that i have cracked the Lottery code, yet it takes days to go through the system in order to figure it out, I mean solid days!

You can not just sit down for a hour and then a couple hours another day and then 4 the next, you have to have the time to work on it for almost 3 days in a row. for hours, why? because it takes that long to put all the elements together.

yet a software would do it in sec

I explained with a software created for me I could have the answer for you in lightning speed what takes me days to accomplish without a software.

software is so cool!

I then said I was in a dispute at the moment where people were telling me not to show it to anyone, because they will steal it.

I decided although you all may be very honest people, I am going to side with those people.

although i did feel sort of bad about it i figured i would give you something in its place for the time being.

So the original awsome system I have, I can not give out, at least not at this moment.

I then said that I had another one, another system, I was refering to an earlier one I had worked on that had some very good percentage rates in getting numbers.

I decided to go with that one, I explained in very few words how people were telling me not to go any further and give away the one where I cracked the Lottery code.

I said this, this is what i said, you can look back a few pages and find this

here it is

so I am going to give you a review of a system I have created, it took me quite some time,  not the awsome one, yet this one is real close and might get the job done for you.

sorry about the misunderstanding

the one I am giving you the numbers with now, is not the one I was speaking of first.

its an earlier one.

The AWSOME one I refered to is the , well the awsome one.

the one that I am NOT GIVING you

Sorry for the MISUNDERSTANDING FOLKS

Lakewood
                    United States
                    Member #7327
                    September 30, 2004
                    92 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2005, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Pro or Lotto Hat, if you need a wheel you can search google or your search engine for LottoPro for a 15 day free trial, or Lotto hat for a free trial, should download in minutes with all the wheels you need at whatever price you want to play or pay.

When you download it to your desktop, there is a lotto wheel where you can wheel 18 numbers for $21 bucks 42 tickets. or one for 15 numbers for about 10 bucks.you can use it for mega to reduce the cost and hope you can get the mega in the right place.  I have won several times with it. not the jackpot silly, winning is winning. Its not losing.

You will love them.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19831 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2005, 2:57 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on April 1, 2005

I am going to give you a review of a system I have created, it took me quite some time,  not the awsome one

....The AWSOME one I refered to is the............  one that I am NOT GIVING you

Sorry for the MISUNDERSTANDING FOLKS

Thank you for finally being honest.  You have proved my first impressions to be right and those who supported and believed in you learned a lesson that has be taught many times before.  Good luck on your continuing good fortune of winning lotteries.  Hopefully some of the rest of the posters will be able to say the same thing some day.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lakewood
                        United States
                        Member #7327
                        September 30, 2004
                        92 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2005, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

RJOh

I am a little unclear what you are saying, is it a compliment or insult

Thank you for finally being honest.

I have been honest

let me take us back to the beginning of this post, "Developer started this post,

Someone said, i think it was you, who said if someone comes up with a system that can predict numbers at a better odds than what is currently available, on a consistant basis, then they may have something. Not in those exact words but that is how I read it.

I explained with a software created for me, I could have the answer for you in lightning speed what people are looking for to win the lottery.

I explained that i have in deed cracked the Lottery code.

Yet takes me days to accomplish without a software.

I was NOT here to GIVE anyone ANYTHING, NOT NUMBERS NOT MONEY NOT ANYTHING.

Yet people didnt believe what i was saying , just as before when i gave every one the numbers for Mega and they were right on the money!

That was at a time months ago when I was discovering the firstfruits of what i finally discovered.

The Code to win the Lottery.

Anyone can do it.

Yet without it INCORPORTED into a workable software, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for others to learn or work out.

You really have no idea what I am up against without a workable software.

Truely you dont

Anyways

Later I came back, after many people began to say that "If" I had a system as such, that i should KEEP it to myself,

I finally agreed with them.

I am not naming names EVER!

So what turned out to be something I was going to share ended up to be something that was pursauded against by others who may just know what they are talking about!

So you have several people who WOULD LOVE to win the LOTTERY yet those same people are telling you NOT to reveal it to anyone.

So?

In its place i said , OK how about we GIVE you a system that might help increase your odds of winning.

SEE the word GIVE there.

Thankyou

In fact I was going to send it to everyone for their desktop.

yet with all the headache why?

RJOH are you simply saying that whether or not i have a system thatworks dventually no one will be able to see if because no one is going to be stupid enough to share it "The broken code" with the world, why would they?

yet people like me always come into Lottery post stir up attention which is natuaral because maybe someone might share their secrets. And you never know? So you follow them for a while to see where they are going?

thats understandable, yet I only came in the room to comment on something someone else said, it then snowballed into this, in the end people were about to get afree gift from me nonetheless, you know something for their desktop a helpful tool.

Although I do have to hide the "file source" so no one can see my written code first.

I can write in html and java but havent created software yet. you know like something in Visual basics you know a workable program like Lotto Hat or Lotto Pro

thats what I need,want.

I have those systems on my computer

along with 30 other ones

People always want to know HOW much a mans assets are before they will try anything as if PAST wins have ANYTHING to do with FYTURE wins!

They have very little to do with each other at all.

Almost NOTHING

the fact is, TRUST not PAST ACHIEVMENT

almost as much as any given number has just as much chance of appearing as any other.

yet people run through past statistics as if they are GOLD. does anyone win?

Someone walks into a store purchases a QP and wins?

Its like whats the use for all the software and past statistics.

Its like the guy who was famous in the 50's who know one knows anymore standing in the record label saying, "You dont rememeber me I was famous man! really I was!

No one cares!

I only want to know do you have the winning numbers NOW! i dont care if you have ever won a lottery in your life or how you did it or why? or when? i dont really care? do you have the LOTTERY numbers NOW!

if SO thankyou, I am off to the store

I dont get all caught up in the TRUST issue

I spend probably up to $200 a week on lottery

whats another wheel to me

if I am not winning anything i sure am not going to keep throwing money away I am not an idiot!

You know why you always see those informercials ads in the paper or on tv running over and over again.

Well let me put it this way,

No one runs the same ad for 3 years unless their making money.

No one needs to know my Finacial worth.

I am not a LIAR

I have lied before who has'nt?

But I dont PRACTICE Lying

I am not a LIAR

I am just trying to help.

If you dont want what I have , well so be it.

Go on your way maybe someone else might.

So are you insulting me or what RJOh?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1272 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2005, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps it's easier for you to implement your system in a MS Excel spreadsheet than start learning to program from scratch?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2005, 3:36 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on April 1, 2005

RJOh

I am a little unclear what you are saying, is it a compliment or insult

I am not a LIAR

I have lied before who has'nt?

Yet I am not a LIAR

I am just trying to help.

.......So are you insulting me or what RJOh?

Isn't it obvious, I simply speak the truth, you can decide, you are intelligent.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lakewood
                              United States
                              Member #7327
                              September 30, 2004
                              92 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2005, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

MillionsWanted posted....

Perhaps it's easier for you to implement your system in a MS Excel spreadsheet than start learning to program from scratch?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now we are getting somewhere.

Someone is reaching out to helping, that say everything to me.

Millions, I have this number of this guy who creates software he`s a College Teacher, I misplaced his number,I was trying to find his number for the longest time.

I found the number, I am going to sit down with him and go over the system I think, 

I am going to get this thing into a workable program, 

I think what I will do is make it a PERFECT workable program for me, but for everyone else I will make it some how come close but, they have to guess like 3 numbers.

So they have at least 3 but they have to guess 3, this way people can still win, but they have to try too.

My goal has always been to destroy the Lottery Commision.

Its a PERSONAL thing

This has always been my goal to destroy the Lottery commission.

Over a year ago I made a decision, I would work on the discovery of the system for one year.

I took in all conciderations, that NO one on the market had before,

with all of the modern software, no one still had found the way, so I was not going to fall into the same trap and become a casualty just like they are.

I researched everything they may have overlooked or thought was silly, and discarded, I then scooped up on those discarded elements and used those elements, it took alot of research in places others overlook

I sat down and meditated before I began my quest and went about the whole thing differently, I would assume like no one else has ever done.

I tried things that some would thing were the most ridiculous things and took them a step further

They proved to show insight before long.

In the end I discovered what it takes to win.

If I dont have it by a year of exhaustible work,then I would drop it, I have stuck to that year and then some.

I said one year. I went further

if I have lied I have lied to myself and went further than that devoted year, right when I was about to give up,

BAM I GOT IT!

I just want to thank you for offering a solution.

Page 8 of 23