Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 5 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
MMGuy's avatar - waveform
Houston, Tx
United States
Member #13043
March 28, 2005
119 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2005, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I am waiting for part B....

Lakewood
    United States
    Member #7327
    September 30, 2004
    92 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2005, 3:02 am - IP Logged

RJOh, Not a problem , not even the slightest at all. Say you are really involved with Lottery Post and have helped out many people for sure,

I know this to be a fact!

In fact here is a saying that anyone who joins Lottery Post is sure to see, and rememeber

Probably more people have seen this saying than any other in my opinion,

"Unless you win a jackpot, you're paying to play."

If that doesnt help people I dont know what does.

it makes one stop and think!

You are like part of the furniture around Lottery Post and it wouldn't be Lottery Post without you for sure

I mean that for sure.

Now how about we land a win soon.

O yeah RJOh before I forget, guess what I did tonight? I just created my first wheel tonight. I am so proud of myself. 

I Sat here for a few hours and created a wheel where you can play 25 numbers and get 4 right maybe 5

I know nothing about software, but I am learning.

I have to fine tune it now.

O yeah I played some hunches tonight, the tickets are  out in the car, I wonder if I won tonight on some hunches?

Wouldnt that be cool.

Well gotta go.

Keep it simple

Bigloooser.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2005, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Bigloooser be gone gone, BigWinner come come.

There was a book called something like maybe "The Magic of Believing", also it was once said that "Before anything can come to be(ing), first it has to be seen by the mind".

Some people have said that past dvents are not related to and have nothing to do with present dvents and that the same goes with the present in relation to the future, well they didn't say this with those words, what they did say was that, a past draw and winning number(s) has no relation to and nothing to do with a present and or a future draw and their winning number(s).

It has also being said, that for every action that there is a reaction.

They also say that time is a sequence of dvents.

And that the space-time continuum is curved, so therefore as time moves on towards the future it is also moving on towards the past or what used to be the past which will be (once again) the future and so on (maybe).

There are also those who think or believe that the Universe is not only just a "BioSphere", but a living being unto itself.

More than that,  some think that is possible that an action anywhere has repercussions everywhere no matter how slight they might be.

Maybe this should be in the Mystic Forum ?

How is these related to this post ? I don't know ! Maybe is not related at all, but since the post has gone off on a tangent, I thought, "What the Hell?", "What can it hurt ?".

I don't know if Bigloooser is telling the truth or not and what the consequences will be if he is.

But we all have to do our own thing, so we will just wait and see, After all, look at my post's signature, I encourage Bigloooser's type of behavior.

I think that is cool that he makes songs and or sings.

And as impossible as the concept might be, I do believe that is possible to win on the lottery games by the use of a system and or systems or method(s).

As to Random, I don't think that it is as random as most people think and also as the word itself implies.

I felt like writing something and this crazyness is all that came out, I guess as a result of what Bigloooser wrote.

Maybe, I am a little "Touched".

Good luck everybody and good night.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        477 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2005, 7:22 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by reddog on March 28, 2005

Waiting for Part B.

I'm open minded.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2005, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Coming back from Easter holiday I have found this thread to be very interesting.

Looking forward to read more about bigloooser's system.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2005, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Ok done part A , looks interesting too ! however it didnt seem to work when I used feb 14th.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8359 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2005, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Lantern wrote:

"Before anything can come to be(ing), first it has to be seen by the mind".

This is the most truest statement ever made. Just think how many millions of thinge were created/invented because someone thought ( i have this idea and if we do this and that and then this,... it will work) Fourty manybe fifty years ago a comic book characture had a watch that he could look at and see/ talk to the person on the other end today we now have similar products/devices. Back then people said it wasen't possible. On day man will dventuall have vehicles that will reach the speed of light if not then they will probabaly create a machine to transport our molecular structure. Like we might be able to walk through a portal and arive at our destination.

A system like biglooser might have need only work once to make a dream come true. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23259 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2005, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Big Looser never answered my question:  how much did he win, combined?  Perhaps the "wins" were 4 of 6 wins or something.  There is lots of hyperbole, but no real data.  If you won several jackpots, worth $1 million+ each, that would be impressive.  But you have not said so.  Please be specific.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2005, 2:53 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on March 28, 2005

LOTTERY CODE RESOLVED, from Biglooooser!

Copyright 2005

Copy and paste this into your wordpad along with the directions below these numbers. Again copy and paste it into wordpad not notepad, not word document, but wordpad, with the directions below. {unless you dont have windows then any wordpad will do with a center aligning button.}

Feb 14 01-02-9-12-14-15

Mar 7 01-03-07-9-11-14

Mar 15 02-10-12-14-15-17

Apr 1 01-04-06-09-12-15

Apr 8 03-05-08-09-12-14

Apr 11 01-09-10-11-12-13

May 3 03-04-08-10-11-12

May 10 01-02-04-06-09-10

May 13 05-08-09-11-13-15

Jun 6 02-03-06-09-10-11

Jul 12 07-09-10-12-14-15

Jul 2 02-05-08-09-12-14

Aug 9 02-09-10-11-12-13

Set 10 01-02-04-03-04-10

Oct 2 02-11-12-13-14-15

Oct 5 05-08-12-13-14-15

Nov 3 03-14-15-16-17-18

Dec 13 11-12-13-15-16-17

Jan 4 04-14-15-16-17-18

Jan 16 05-08-09-12-16-17

Mar 17 01-02-10-11-14-17

You are going to be using the Align left, center, and Align rightbuttons on wordpad

those buttons are right next to the Bold Itilicise and Underline buttons in wordpad

Here is a mock example of the lottery code broken

when I said I cracked the code I meant I alone on this planet have cracked the lottery code

Directions

1) Start with any date, highlight that date and set of digits, then click on the center button next to the Bold Itilicise and Underline buttons. Its the 2nd button of the 3. Great! You should now see your set of digits you selected in the center of the page,apart from the others. Make it Bold. Awsome!

2) Now Look at the 2nd number in your bold set of digits, go to the corresponding date from the list on the left again of winning numbers, find the date that matches your 2nd number, and bring that date out to center as well by highlighting it, {do not bold this one, nor the others}just your first set should be Bold, this way you can keep track of it , since we are going to end up with a {total of 6 sets in the center}So click on the center button,bring it to the center, so it's with the your bold one, in otherwords if you selected Apr 1st , April 1st should be the only one that is bold, then the 2nd number in April st is 4, so go to Jan 4th , and bring that date out to center, the 2nd number is 4, so you would go to Jan 4th and bring that out to center, do this for each number in your first selected set you picked, it doesnt matter which set you begin with, just follow the same direction.

3)Perfect! Like I said Continue to go to the next date that matches the 3rd number from your bold numbers, bringing that date out to the center that matches the 3rd number,in otherwords Jun 6th, since that date matches your 3rd number, continue on through the 4th number,the 5th and finally the date that matches your 6th number until those 6 dates that match your original numbers are all in the center of the page. When you are finished, if you have 6 sets of numbers in the center of the page, you have done fantastic!

4) Moving right along. When you are finished take another look at the winning numbers of your original set, Look down the list of the 6 dates, tell me what you see? Your bold numbers right? Ok, now again take a look at each number again in your bold numbers, and see if you can spot those numbers in the dates you selected? in otherwords is the first number in April 1st? the the 2nd number from your bold numbers in the 2nd date you picked? and so on. date you picked?

Once everyone has done this experiment and had a little fun with it.

I will get back online and we will move along to step B

there is no need to do all that, because if you just look, the dates are all in the set of drawn numbers, so what is your point ?
                    Lakewood
                    United States
                    Member #7327
                    September 30, 2004
                    92 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2005, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Anticipation is makin me wait , its makin me wait!

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2005, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm posting so's to be notified by email, should you, bigloooooooooser, end your anticipation and go to plan B.  Plenty of time to judge the level of truth in what you've said after the returns are in.  Meanwhile, I'll just be proud to await an end to your anticipation.

You might be blowing smoke, you might be mistaken, you might be joking, or you might be solid.  It doesn't matter much which it is.  Fact is, you are definitely amusing.  That's enough to pay the price of admission.

I get calls all the time from people who study maps off in Illinois or Oregon until they know exactly where a particular lost gold mine is.  It's a mine I've spent a lot of time tromping up and down mountains and mesas looking for.  They want me to want to know what they know, then they get sneaky on me, scared I'll go climb their mountain and steal the mine from them.  But they want to argue about where I think it is.

That gold mine and any 'key' or 'code' to the lottery numbers have one thing in common:.. if they exist at all, our believing in it or not believing in it probably isn't a factor.  The mine won't relocate to accomodate the beliefs of anyone, and the numbers will pop this draw just the way they would have anyway, whether we've predicted them or not.

Proof of the pudding, my old granddad used to say, is in the teeth you break when you bite a seed.

Thanks for an amusing twist to the thread, bigloooooooser.

Jack

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3582 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2005, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

question;no the sample chart there is no date for the 14th to make a 6th line. How do we compensate for it? Thanks

United States
                          Member #986
                          January 5, 2003
                          280 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2005, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

There is also a maximum of 31 days in a month also, so I like to know where we are going with this.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2005, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

There is also a maximum of 31 days in a month also, so I like to know where we are going with this.

No place much to go with it until big looooooser gets over his shy spell and decides whether to fish or cut bait.  Or not to.  Seems to be a dead issue until then.

Jack

Canada
                              Member #6394
                              August 21, 2004
                              97 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2005, 8:45 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 29, 2005

No place much to go with it until big looooooser gets over his shy spell and decides whether to fish or cut bait.  Or not to.  Seems to be a dead issue until then.

Jack

Well, don't worry...in order to continue his show he gotta write some lottery nonsense similar to the step A , and post it like the step B . It seems it will probably take some time ...

Page 5 of 23