Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 14 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Think about it, Millions.  If you were him would you come back? 

Difficult to imagine any reason why he would. 

Jack

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1287 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on March 31, 2005

Ok, Here are the numbers that I personally am having a hunch about

12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-40-41-42-43

Yet these are the numbers my system game me for friday's mega million. Wheel them

05 09 12 14 16 18 20 21 23 26 27 30 31 40 42 44 46 52

I redesigned it to include the last three intigers of 50 numbers

So That is what it gave me

---------------------------------------------

2)

Now these numbers are what it gave me on a second click

05 10 11 13 16 18 19 22 23 25 28 29 32 35 43 44 47 49

Now here is the best way to play it for Friday

If it comes up a low number it will be close to that 5, once that 5 is out of the way, it will naturally only get bigger from there.

All 6 will not be in any wheel

Why? well as I said, it is performing at a 90% rate if it gave all 6 it would be at a 100% rate correct. I suppose that goes without saying.

So here is how it has been performing

90% 5 numbers will be in the given numbers

75% 4 numbers will be on the mark 2 one digit away from any of the numbers.

8 out of ten times it is either one of the two above and not the lower 10% where no number appear.

If it is the higher 90% you will have 5 numbers in the selected numbers yet will have to find the other ball.

Here is how I would go about it for both 90% or 75%

dont guess

instead look at the numbers, it will most times be a number near one of the given numbers.

i did a test and checked it with several past drawings.

Note: Alot of times it is in between two digits that are almost together like a 30-32 its 31

or 13-15 its 14

Sometimes just next to another number not 40 but 39 like that

The same applies if it is at the 75% mark

Work the same workout

So instead of you searching all over the map for the winning numbers

There is a high chance I just gave them to you

If your gut is telling you otherwise

well do whatever?

Brake two legs

Biglooooser!

p.s. you always have the option to combine the two wheels or compare the two to find the missing numbers for one you choose or the other, by comparing the two.

Again niether will have all 6 in one

Where does it say which numbers to play?  I see THREE line of numbers.

In another thread in the Jackpot forum a rumor has started that he won $5,000.  How so? He never claimed to even have played those numbers.  I never saw the numbers that he played on the playslip. I think this thing about him matching 5 numbers have been blown way out of proportion. If I would have hit off numbers that I posted for everyone to see I would have scanned the winning ticket at posted it here.

The fact is THREE sets of numbers were given and  5 numbers matched out of the third set.  18 numbers wheeled, what are the odds that 4 in one line PLUS  one of the numbers being the Megaball ?

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Where does it say which numbers to play?  I see THREE line of numbers.

In another thread in the Jackpot forum a rumor has started that he won $5,000.  How so? He never claimed to even have played those numbers.  I never saw the numbers that he played on the playslip. I think this thing about him matching 5 numbers have been blown way out of proportion. If I would have hit off numbers that I posted for everyone to see I would have scanned the winning ticket at posted it here.

The fact is THREE sets of numbers were given and  5 numbers matched out of the third set.  18 numbers wheeled, what are the odds that 4 in one line PLUS  one of the numbers being the Megaball ?

Maybe old BL just isn't as hungry for the praise and enthusiasm of the readers of this thread as some might think.  Why would he, why would you or I, care whether anyone on this board knew for PURE FACT that we'd won?  So everyone could be impressed with what a hell of a fellow we happen to be?  What other reason?

This guy doesn't need your approval, your belief, any more than you'd need his, once you stop and think about it.  You are a stranger to him.  A lot of letters on a computer screen.  Why in the name of heaven would he care enough about you one way or another to try to destroy your skepticism?  Why would he care what you think?  Do you really care so much what the entities who show up on your screen as groups of words think of you so much you'd scan a damned ticket to prove something to them after you won????

Tell me it ain't so.

Jack

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2005, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

i think he might not have played the numbers and when he realized he would've won lots of money he slipped into a major depression.....

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

One of the cool things about this reality is that the mere act of thinking a thing doesn't bear any relationship to what's true and what isn't.  I think the guy sprouted wings and a beak and flew too close to the sun, singed those wings so badly he went into a flat spin and fell spang to the surface.  Fortunately, thinks I, he landed in a treetop and the branches broke his fall. 

When he reached the ground he discovered it was pavement.  The parking lot of a convenience store, where he changed back to his human form and went in to buy the tickets.  Unfortunately, he'd flown across the state line and the only tickets they had were for PowerBall.

However, as luck would have it, a passing motorist gave him a ride back across the state line and he managed to buy tickets just in time for the draw.

Unfortunately, the tickets he'd bought were swept away in the wind and he only managed to recover one of them.

Fortunately, it was the right one.

What else do you think, Mike?

Jack

reddog's avatar - patch
            Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1287 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2005, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Maybe old BL just isn't as hungry for the praise and enthusiasm of the readers of this thread as some might think.  Why would he, why would you or I, care whether anyone on this board knew for PURE FACT that we'd won?  So everyone could be impressed with what a hell of a fellow we happen to be?  What other reason?

This guy doesn't need your approval, your belief, any more than you'd need his, once you stop and think about it.  You are a stranger to him.  A lot of letters on a computer screen.  Why in the name of heaven would he care enough about you one way or another to try to destroy your skepticism?  Why would he care what you think?  Do you really care so much what the entities who show up on your screen as groups of words think of you so much you'd scan a damned ticket to prove something to them after you won????

Tell me it ain't so.

Jack

It just bothers me that I got sucked into the notion that BL had a program that he was willing to share then backs out.  OH, well.
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2005, 9:23 am - IP Logged

It just bothers me that I got sucked into the notion that BL had a program that he was willing to share then backs out.  OH, well.

Shouldn't bother you if he doesn't.  You've expressed sufficient doubt that it's something you want, so's not getting it oughtn't be a downer.

Jack

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by reddog on April 8, 2005

BL thoughts were posted freely and nothing was invested except the time to read them.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                  USA
                  United States
                  Member #8242
                  October 29, 2004
                  1133 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on April 8, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by reddog on April 8, 2005

BL thoughts were posted freely and nothing was invested except the time to read them.

RJOh 

Exactly.
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2005, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

If you're prepared to believe he did it, then you've already accepted that it can be done.  If it can be done, and if someone isn't going to wrap it up into a package with pretty paper and a bow for you, the obvious next step is to figure out for yourself how he did it.  Provided you want to know.

We're blessed with these big ugly gray masses of tissue enveloped inside our skulls.  We don't have much occasion to use them, but now and then something comes up that's able to justify it being there.

Strikes me this is one of those times.

Jack

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8362 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

and it might be that you are two people in one

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2005, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

and it might be that you are two people in one

No.  I'm only myself.  And who I am is easily discovered.  You can look at my blog, follow my links to my website, read my reviews on Amazon, read my books if you'd care to put out the money to buy them.

I don't know who BL is.  But I believe I know the methods he uses, believe that thanks to him, I am well on the way do being able to do what he did.  I believe it can be done, believe I can do it, believe you can do it too, provided you're willing to work at coming to understand what he was doing. 

But that's up to you and it's a side issue to my reply to your remark.

I have no reason to hide who I am.  I have no reason to be more than one person.  The person I am is plenty enough to satisfy my purposes.  I also have no reason to give a microscopic fragment of a damn whether you believe it or not.

Jack

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                            USA
                            United States
                            Member #8242
                            October 29, 2004
                            1133 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2005, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

LM pass me some popcorn bro 

Don't mind if I do.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8362 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2005, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

See when you all were sittin round trying to figure out what he BL was doing i had allready wheeled all the sets in different wheels and made my own wheel and won 14 bucks thanks.

Page 14 of 23