Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery software development ideas

Topic closed. 335 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 4 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8359 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2005, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I have had a couple people invest in a wheel for mega millions and we didn't win much but it was interesting. A few numbers one way or the other and we would have won the 5 white balls.

As i said and do agree that you aren't going to find many people who will sponcer a gamblers habit except maybe a bookie.

I don't see anything wrong whith a person trying to get some aditional moneys to fund a wheel for a ripe powerball or mega mil.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
    Clarksville
    United States
    Member #487
    July 15, 2002
    17638 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
      Somerset
      United Kingdom
      Member #9710
      December 17, 2004
      184 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2005, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

bigloooser send me your plain and I will put it in to software for you.

I will use the system once and then destroy it, there fore you would be the only person on this planet with the software.

I will even pay for the copyright in your name (If it worked) as I would be able to afford it.

Send me a private message if intrested.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
        Somerset
        United Kingdom
        Member #9710
        December 17, 2004
        184 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2005, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

bigloooser I have no way of altering posts here so you have the agreement in black and white with thousands of witness for your proof of my offer.

The ball is now in your court, if this system works I will be rich and retired, you also would never have to worry about money ever again and you would 100% own the software in every respect.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2005, 5:07 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Developer on March 27, 2005

bigloooser send me your plain and I will put it in to software for you........I will even pay for the copyright in your name (If it worked) 

If you're offering to develop software for free to everyone that thinks he has an idea for making millions of dollars playing lotteries then you probably will get enough requests to keep you busy for the rest of your life.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #1340
            April 6, 2003
            2450 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

wow, that reminds me of the first large multi-worksheet excel powerball spreadsheet I created fooled me into thinking I had "cracked the code"...

I had been experimenting with the excel "FORECAST" function back when there were only like 99 draws on the current matrix. I had done up a comparison using draw data vs forecast data (this used draw data as a source) and created an "error correction mask" that was supposed to fish out the most common deviation between the forecast and the actual draw. I was not at all impressed with the first mask and began to just carry it over and over (having predictions made with the mask applied, then also further refining that). By the time I had reached my third sheet (with exhaustive formulas that drew from many sources on all  sheets) a freaky pattern emerged, really obvious trends in the error mask no more than 1 or 2 off of every number.... I just about fell off the chair! Thought I had it all figured out... I ripped up the 5 dollar card I was going to play and just got the one ticket. Draw results were WAY off... I went back to the code and found that I had inadvertently linked a major formula to the actual results rather than a forecast chart. I STILL feel like an idiot for that one.

Had a good laugh afterwards. I still have not given up, but I now have very rigid backtest procedures and constantly verify multi-sheet formulas (even simple ones because I know the joy of thinking I did it and the let down of realising it was a simple typo....) I know I would have better results playing more lines, but since then I have been almost driven to create a one-shot system and continue along those lines. I have attempted to "beat the system" in Excel, Access, Visual Basic/Studio 6 and most recently in VB.NET and still have no better results than when I typo'd myself into a short-lived euphoria... but chasing that euphoric moment makes it all worthwhile (it would have to be repeatable for the "I did it" to really count).

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
              BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3582 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2005, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

hyper, did you ever wonder by mistake whether your error made might just possibly work in another state so if you pm me would you want to try it for Mass. just some food for thought. Thanks

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3102 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2005, 3:39 am - IP Logged

bigloooser:  It is physically impossible to create a system to win the lottery just as it is impossible create a system to  win roulette at a profit.  When someone tells you they broke the roulette code they are either lying or mistaken such as ignoring house limits on doubling bets.  In the same sense the lottery pays back fifty cents on the dollar and that cannot be overcome by a strictly mechanical system.

Therefore your system requires choices be made that determine whether winning numbers are among those you select to play. As computers cannot think they can only be programed to move a certain way based on your telling it to do B when A is encountered. ie: If A do B.  It can't reason out what it should do based on gut feel as you can.

As it appears your system hasn't made you rich yet, it sounds like you have found a way to put the winning numbers into a larger field often enough to be interesting, but too costly to wheel at a profit or you haven't fully explored potential wheels.

I don't need to know your system, only what it will do.  If you like you can PM or email me and say what lottery you play, how often you get all the winning numbers among what size field, I may be able to suggest something to make the system profitable.

BobP

Lakewood
                  United States
                  Member #7327
                  September 30, 2004
                  92 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2005, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

LOTTERY CODE RESOLVED, from Biglooooser!

Copyright 2005

Copy and paste this into your wordpad along with the directions below these numbers. Again copy and paste it into wordpad not notepad, not word document, but wordpad, with the directions below. {unless you dont have windows then any wordpad will do with a center aligning button.}

Feb 14 01-02-9-12-14-15

Mar 7 01-03-07-9-11-14

Mar 15 02-10-12-14-15-17

Apr 1 01-04-06-09-12-15

Apr 8 03-05-08-09-12-14

Apr 11 01-09-10-11-12-13

May 3 03-04-08-10-11-12

May 10 01-02-04-06-09-10

May 13 05-08-09-11-13-15

Jun 6 02-03-06-09-10-11

Jul 12 07-09-10-12-14-15

Jul 2 02-05-08-09-12-14

Aug 9 02-09-10-11-12-13

Set 10 01-02-04-03-04-10

Oct 2 02-11-12-13-14-15

Oct 5 05-08-12-13-14-15

Nov 3 03-14-15-16-17-18

Dec 13 11-12-13-15-16-17

Jan 4 04-14-15-16-17-18

Jan 16 05-08-09-12-16-17

Mar 17 01-02-10-11-14-17

You are going to be using the Align left, center, and Align rightbuttons on wordpad

those buttons are right next to the Bold Itilicise and Underline buttons in wordpad

Here is a mock example of the lottery code broken

when I said I cracked the code I meant I alone on this planet have cracked the lottery code

Directions

1) Start with any date, highlight that date and set of digits, then click on the center button next to the Bold Itilicise and Underline buttons. Its the 2nd button of the 3. Great! You should now see your set of digits you selected in the center of the page,apart from the others. Make it Bold. Awsome!

2) Now Look at the 2nd number in your bold set of digits, go to the corresponding date from the list on the left again of winning numbers, find the date that matches your 2nd number, and bring that date out to center as well by highlighting it, {do not bold this one, nor the others}just your first set should be Bold, this way you can keep track of it , since we are going to end up with a {total of 6 sets in the center}So click on the center button,bring it to the center, so it's with the your bold one, in otherwords if you selected Apr 1st , April 1st should be the only one that is bold, then the 2nd number in April st is 4, so go to Jan 4th , and bring that date out to center, the 2nd number is 4, so you would go to Jan 4th and bring that out to center, do this for each number in your first selected set you picked, it doesnt matter which set you begin with, just follow the same direction.

3)Perfect! Like I said Continue to go to the next date that matches the 3rd number from your bold numbers, bringing that date out to the center that matches the 3rd number,in otherwords Jun 6th, since that date matches your 3rd number, continue on through the 4th number,the 5th and finally the date that matches your 6th number until those 6 dates that match your original numbers are all in the center of the page. When you are finished, if you have 6 sets of numbers in the center of the page, you have done fantastic!

4) Moving right along. When you are finished take another look at the winning numbers of your original set, Look down the list of the 6 dates, tell me what you see? Your bold numbers right? Ok, now again take a look at each number again in your bold numbers, and see if you can spot those numbers in the dates you selected? in otherwords is the first number in April 1st? the the 2nd number from your bold numbers in the 2nd date you picked? and so on. date you picked?

Once everyone has done this experiment and had a little fun with it.

I will get back online and we will move along to step B

reddog's avatar - patch
                    Greensboro, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #1616
                    June 5, 2003
                    1283 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Waiting for Part B.

I'm open minded.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2005, 8:22 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by BobP on March 28, 2005

bigloooser:  It is physically impossible to create a system to win the lottery 

Every one who post here regularly knows that but posters that claim to have a system that beats the lotteries still get a lot of attention.  Bigloooser claims he has a secret, but he will keep talking about it as long as he can continue to come up with a line or two that will get some attention.  He only has one secret, but everyone already knows it and that is 'he has never come close to winning any lottery'.

RJOh 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Now that's not nice too talk about him like that so what if he does or not? he's giving information for "FREE" maybe it's useful maybe it's not if it is then it might help someone

if not then no harm done.

Lakewood
                          United States
                          Member #7327
                          September 30, 2004
                          92 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2005, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Simon Cowell=RJOh lol

Your hurtin my feeelings lol

Hey man I won the lottery 12 times last year what are talkin about?

12 times

and it wasnt no puny 3 dollars if i counted those up i probably won well over 200 times

thats kids play for me

3 dolloar wins are nothing

I just won Wed and Sat both 4 numbers right and

talk about almost hows this;

My ticket for Monday after those two wins the next drawing

20-40-42-46-48-49 My numbers

23-39-42-45-47-49 Winning numbers

Sure I didnt win but if that aint close I dont know what it, yet that was without my system.

When i get this baby into a since workable software package Watch OUT!

i can prove anything I say, I have this album I keep all my tickets in.

And what about the $101  million dollars in MegaMillions I told everyone 75% what numbers to play.

And what about the young guy I told him what numbers to play in POWERBALL and he won that night! You didnt forget about those two times did you?

Rjoh you crack me up LOL

Did you just get up on the wrong side of bed? one to many cups of Folgers today or what?

Pick 4 Master, Rjoh is actually a real good soul he is just messin with me. Really he is. And he knows it, lol

it makes for a heated show

Simon Cowell=Rjoh

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2005, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I know he is I'm just teasin!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2005, 10:00 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by biglooooser on March 28, 2005

Hey man I won the lottery 12 times last year what are talkin about?.................

And what about the $101  million dollars in MegaMillions I told everyone 75% what numbers to play.

And what about the young guy I told him what numbers to play in POWERBALL and he won that night! You didnt forget about those two times did you?

I'm sorry man, I was not aware of all of your accomplishments.  Sounds like you not only got rich yourself playing the lottery, but you have made a few other people rich too.   I apologize and I hope you will continue to spread the wealth.

RJOh

Evil Looking       

Page 4 of 23