Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A strange experience

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I consider everything that happens to be metaphysical, but if I didn't I'm not certain I'd think this was. 

I don't often get into Albuquerque, but one weekday a friend had to pick up a rental car.  She asked me to take her into town to pick it up.  I dropped her off at the rental car place, hung around to make certain the car was ready, and crossed under the freeway, intending to get on the northbound ramp.  But I missed the turn.

It was summertime, hot in the truck, and I was feeling a bit wierd.  I'm 62 years old and have had the occasional dizzy spell, so I drove along thinking I'd find a place to go inside for a cold drink and a breather.  I was feeling really strange and disoriented.  Even though I knew the area, I was uncertain exactly where I was.

I came to a major intersection with a fast food joint on it.... Der Weinerschnitzel... hadn't noticed it before in the area, but any port in a storm, thinks I.  I parked and joined the line inside waiting to order. 

The guy behind me, a gunzel looking fellow maybe 50, unexceptional in his looks, started talking to me while we waited.  He said some things, I don't recall what about, that piqued my interest.  He was just passing through town, I know he said, had to pass some time.

I ordered a drink and sat down.  When he got his order he came and sat down near me and we continued talking across a couple of tables until he got up and brought his food over to my table.  Started talking about the lottery.  I didn't have much interest in the lottery.  Bought a QP now and then, but otherwise it seemed a stupid waste of money.

The guy said he was a numerologist.  I pretended dumb on the subject, though I'd read a good bit about it.  Asked him a lot of questions, and his answers convinced me he was not only NOT a numerologist, but he didn't know what a numerologist was.  I had him pegged for a BS artist.  But the conversation wasn't costing anything and it was cool inside.  I sipped and listened.

He said he travels all the time, playing lotteries state to state, makes a circuit.  Said he makes his living that way.  "Yeah, right!" I thinks silently.  Said he studied the numbers constantly.

I plied him with a few questions for the sake of courtesy.  It didn't take a lot to keep him talking.  The man was enthusiastic on the subject.  Got out a pen and started writing things down on a napkin, making charts, showing me a few of the ways the numbers behave.  Told me he'd been doing this for 12 years, never won a jackpot, but made a living off it anyway.  Said he'd figured it out all by himself, when I asked if there were any books on the subject.  I didn't believe much about what he was saying, but I do believe in what Vonnegutt called, 'dancing lessons from God', .... letting unexpected experiences happen and riding along with them a while.

Anyway, the guy finished eating, left me with a handfull of napkins with drawings on them and a fairly vivid recollection of the conversation.  I left, too, and when I drove away I discovered I didn't know precisely where I was, still.  I drove around a while until I saw a familiar cross street and headed home.

It was several months, those napkins sitting there wadded in view, before I got around to pulling up the lotteries and looking a bit to see whether there was anything to what I'd been told.  There was.  Just enough to get me looking at what the splinters he gave me implied.

Since then I've been spending 20 bucks a draw on the lotteries, usually PB.  10 tickets per draw, plus the multiplier.  I'm still exploring the possibilities implied by what he told me, working every draw to learn more.  But after about a year I'm not more than $50 down, probably closer to $30.  And learning more every draw, thinking of more new ways to look at those numbers and understand the patterns, what it all means.

Someone here says on every post that if you don't win a jackpot you're just paying to play.  For me, that's been true so far, though at times I've been $100 or so up, other times almost that much down.  But it seems to me he's coming awfully close to being wrong.

I'd surely like to know who that guy was I met at Der Weinerschnitzel.

Jack

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
    mt. airy, nc
    United States
    Member #10832
    January 27, 2005
    160 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2005, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey, RipSnorter, I just got around to catching up on reading stuff, and saw your post on the strange experience!  Can you tell more?  so, these numbers.... now did he arrive at them?  And you say they're showing up now in the lotteries for you?  Please tell us more and what you've learned from all this. 

LuckyFox

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31342 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2005, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

i'd love to know more, too.  please expand.

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi there.  Thanks for the replies.

I've posted a lot of what the guy told me in various other threads.  The tendencies in 3/4 of the 5 and 6 number draws for one of the numbers to repeat next draw.  The near-certainty that if one does, it will hit again a few draws later.  The fact certain numbers tend to run in gangs and hit in the same draws or just before and after one another.  The fact some numbers prefer particular draw dates to hit.  The fact some numbers appear to 'care' whether this is the 3rd draw of the month, or the 5th draw of the month.

He hinted there was a lot more and I've taken what he told me and tried to expand on it.  But that's the basic concept.  That the numbers aren't random.  That they behave in patterns, almost as personalities.  That they appear to be drawn from a far smaller pool of numbers each draw than is usually percieved.  (Still haven't been able to discover any pattern for the Red Ball hits)

I haven't won much, at the moment I'm 30-50 down after several months of playing 5-10 combinations per draw plus the multiplier ($10-20) .  At times I've been $100 up, never more than that down.  But I'm still learning.  One day I hope to understand what I'm looking at.  I firmly believe what I'm seeing is a sort of 'music' from the universe in these numbers.

Best to you,

Jack

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2005, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Jack

I believe you, but it sure sounds like something out of the Twilight Zone, some of the number tendencies might be short lived and or maybe come and go in cycles, while others maybe more longer lasting, but also maybe coming in periods, I have studied very little yet of these things, because I am still kind of hung-up on other things, people have to understand that "Random" is not as random as the name implies.

I am surprised that he told you what he did, I think that most people such as him don't tell others.

Good luck.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2005, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

A similar thought occured to me, Lantern.  It was a Twilight Zoney sort of experience.  But I'd bet this guy had told hundreds of people what he told me.  Most would think exactly what I did, that it was BS, and never would have followed up.  Took me a long time to do it, and even then just because I had the napkins nagging at me.  I felt 97 percent certainty that it was just coffeeshop kinda talk when it happened and afterward.  I was more than a little surprised to find any substance in what he said.

Jack

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2005, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are right, I think.

cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                Austin
                United States
                Member #1559
                May 23, 2003
                227 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2005, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

some of the ancient greeks--pythagoras for one i believe--thought that numbers have a life of their own; this sounds similar to your "personality" theory

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

some of the ancient greeks--pythagoras for one i believe--thought that numbers have a life of their own; this sounds similar to your "personality" theory

Hi cadl:

I wouldn't call it a 'theory', precisely.  It's just a way to describe the fact that individual numbers seem to behave in unique ways with particular characteristics.  For me, it's easier to think of them that way than it is to think of them as notes on a musical score, say.  It seems obvious the numbers aren't persons, which is what they'd have to be to actually have personalities.  I'd guess they are manifestations of some particular energy, though it's strange and puzzling to me that whatever that energy is would somehow be connected to calendar dates, or the number of draws that have transpired previously during the month.

Here's an example of PB draws on the 23rd of the month for the past 3 years:

23rd Draws

2/23/2005

10/23/2004

6/23/2004

8/23/2003

7/23/2003

4/23/2003

11/23/2002

10/23/2002

3/23/2002

2/23/2002

1/23/2002

Random, thinks you?  About half of those numbers repeat at least once in 11 draws (66 numbers).  Several repeat more than once..notice those 51s.

I'd love to hear some theories on that one.  But before you give any, take a look at 5 and 6 number draws everywhere else for the previous 3-4 days for just about any one of these draws you care to select at 'random'.

Jack

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Afterthought:

While you're at it, consider the posts on another thread by Aries Moon about numbers seeming not to be aware of the difference between, say, a 51 and a 15.  From that perspective the numbers 15 and 51 hit nine times in 11 draws.  They did pretty well all by themselves, four hits and five, respectively, but combined, they're boxcars rolled a dozen times in a row, in the order of coincidence.

I haven't performed a similar exercise on, say, Mega Millions or Mega Bucks, nor on the Texas lotteries.  But I'd stake the price of a lottery ticket that if I did I'd find something awfully similar there.

Jack

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

If there is any kind of master plan you can be sure that it was not designed by the numbers (Random) themselves, also they have no "Energy", but the games do have certain (Random) rules and statistics, all this is better seen maybe on games such as the pick 3 and pick 4, but of course can also be seen on jackpot games, the "manipulations" by the state lotteries are of course taken into account and also for granted (such as multiple pre-draws and whatever else they do and or don't, even changing stuff and rotating stuff and even unexpected stuff they all contribute to the make-up of the games), but you can be sure that the numbers are not entities and also that they have no preferences, they might behave as if they do, but only because of the make up of the games and the "Random" interactions of the numbers in the games, on the other hand the operators of the games might have preferences, but that is anybodies guess and just speculation and paranoia.

As to number(s) personalities, well that is where filter patterns come in, they all have their own filter patterns or "Personality"

Good luck.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                        Carters Lake, Ga.
                        United States
                        Member #5313
                        June 29, 2004
                        1065 Posts
                        Posted: March 21, 2005, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Interesting thread. A member on this post used to post (in pick 3) "xxx is often followed by........" I think it was Chouquounette.

Wonder if any one has reseached pic5 or pic6 numbers with something like that?

Something like......' 51 is often followed by...or drawn with xxx'

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
                          mt. airy, nc
                          United States
                          Member #10832
                          January 27, 2005
                          160 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Rip,  You are speakin' my language, dude!!  I understand what you mean about the numbers being like some kind of music from the universe.  I hear it too!! I know what you mean!  I'm so excited that you started this fascinating thread.

I so wish I could have the good fortune as you did to talk to that guy in NM!!  You were given some valuable info. And it was quite generous of you to share it with us!  I have maintained for a long time now that there's much more going on with lottery numbers than first meets the eye.  So, Pythagoras thought numbers had a life of their own, did he?  I must know more about that!! Anyone have a link to a website on it?

I do "angel readings" where in they give me information when I'm astute enough to get it, through automatic writing.  They 've tried to explain numbers to me with regards to the lottery.  They say it is NOT random, nor is it "luck", yet to us, it appears to be both.  They say the numbers are man made, and have their own energy at the same time.  It must be the energy we have given them.  And on the "other side" a 15 is the same thing as a 51, so to translate it can be quite difficult.  They say to look for an underline under it the way it should be -- that's psychically, of course.  Information reverses when it comes through to earth plane, so that's another complication of getting numbers mystically.  Sometimes there is so much energy on a number, say for example 7, that you might interpret that the number is 6 or 8, or even 5 or 9, even up to 10! 

I've noticed with Cash 5, which i play several times a week, that quite often the day's date will come up.  Did you all notice that this week, with a significant number "17" - St. Patrick's day, came up in about 4 drawings?!  (In Virginia where I play, and also in Mega Mill's). 

I believe we humans are creating the numbers which are energized enough to come up in drawings through mass collective consciousness.  To align ourselves with the oneness is to be able to ascertain these numbers .... it's a monetary goal at the surface ..... but it's a humanitarian and angelic goal deeper down.  The money is the motivation .....but the "real thing" is the feeling of unity and becoming "one".

Call me crazy ... but I  think this whole lottery thing is just a game we've invented for evolving to a higher realm!!

LuckyFox

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2005, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

If there is any kind of master plan you can be sure that it was not designed by the numbers (Random) themselves, also they have no "Energy", but the games do have certain (Random) rules and statistics, all this is better seen maybe on games such as the pick 3 and pick 4, but of course can also be seen on jackpot games, the "manipulations" by the state lotteries are of course taken into account and also for granted (such as multiple pre-draws and whatever else they do and or don't, even changing stuff and rotating stuff and even unexpected stuff they all contribute to the make-up of the games), but you can be sure that the numbers are not entities and also that they have no preferences, they might behave as if they do, but only because of the make up of the games and the "Random" interactions of the numbers in the games, on the other hand the operators of the games might have preferences, but that is anybodies guess and just speculation and paranoia.

As to number(s) personalities, well that is where filter patterns come in, they all have their own filter patterns or "Personality"

Good luck.

Thanks Lantern.  I appreciate you clearing all that up for me, straightening me out on all the stuff I can be sure of, and be sure of not.  It's all crystal clear to me now that I know it's just coincidence.

Best to you,

Jack

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2005, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Call me crazy ... but I  think this whole lottery thing is just a game we've invented for evolving to a higher realm!!

Thanks for the reply FoxTerrier.

I think you and I probably see eyeball to eyeball on a lot of things.

Page 1 of 11