Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A strange experience

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2005, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Wonder if any one has reseached pic5 or pic6 numbers with something like that?

Something like......' 51 is often followed by...or drawn with xxx'

Hi takeitez:

Yep.  They have.

Jack

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2005, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

LuckyFoxTerrier:

The good news for people who think the way you and I do in a particular sense, is that the spin doctors and tweakers probably can't change it without physically snagging those balls and placing them carefully in the slot.  My guess is if they try it by changing to computer generated draws they'll soon discover the patterns are there, anyway.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31365 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2005, 5:54 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 21, 2005

If there is any kind of master plan you can be sure that it was not designed by the numbers (Random) themselves, also they have no "Energy", but the games do have certain (Random) rules and statistics, all this is better seen maybe on games such as the pick 3 and pick 4, but of course can also be seen on jackpot games, the "manipulations" by the state lotteries are of course taken into account and also for granted (such as multiple pre-draws and whatever else they do and or don't, even changing stuff and rotating stuff and even unexpected stuff they all contribute to the make-up of the games), but you can be sure that the numbers are not entities and also that they have no preferences, they might behave as if they do, but only because of the make up of the games and the "Random" interactions of the numbers in the games, on the other hand the operators of the games might have preferences, but that is anybodies guess and just speculation and paranoia.

As to number(s) personalities, well that is where filter patterns come in, they all have their own filter patterns or "Personality"

Good luck.

Thanks Lantern.  I appreciate you clearing all that up for me, straightening me out on all the stuff I can be sure of, and be sure of not.  It's all crystal clear to me now that I know it's just coincidence.

Best to you,

Jack

nothing is just coincidence.

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2005, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

nothing is just coincidence.

You nibbling on those micey feet is coincidence.  Everything else is the antithesis of coincidence.  That, and the stuff you can be sure of, which there's a resident expert to point out to you if you happen to get it confused.

I'd have a difficult time getting by in a reality where much of anything was 'just coincidence'.  But some folks prefer things they can be sure of, such as, that it's all coincidence.  I wouldn't wish that reality on anyone I cared for, but I usually don't care for people who have that view of reality.

Jack

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
          mt. airy, nc
          United States
          Member #10832
          January 27, 2005
          160 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2005, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Jack, YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP with your comments about "coincidence" and such!  LOL

More later, outta time for now.

LuckyFox

konane's avatar - wallace
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #1265
            March 13, 2003
            3333 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2005, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Think you all may be talking about number affinities which the now defunct "Lotto World" magazine referred to in some of their articles.  It's as if numbers have a mind of their own and tend to repeat with or follow certain other numbers or combinations of numbers. 

They say mathematicians, number crunchers know of the "effect" of number affinities, but they don't know the cause or how to control the phenomenon. 

Maybe we mystics have a better handle on it than some might care to admit!   

Good luck to everyone!

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2005, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Think you all may be talking about number affinities which the now defunct "Lotto World" magazine referred to in some of their articles.  It's as if numbers have a mind of their own and tend to repeat with or follow certain other numbers or combinations of numbers. 

They say mathematicians, number crunchers know of the "effect" of number affinities, but they don't know the cause or how to control the phenomenon.

Thanks Kokane:

Sounds as though you've identified a suggestion that the pointee-headed folks have noticed what we're discussing and put a name to it.  Thank goodness they don't know how to control it.

"My Country 'T'is of Thee" is a melody that some folks prefer to think of as "God Save the Queen".  I suppose nobody's going to be any worse for the wear if some people call our melody coincidence, others number affinities, whatever.  A rose by any other name, the poet said, would smell as sweet.

I compiled a sheet on what numbers hit yesterday in the 5 and 6 unit draws, plus Keno results, because of the shortage of draws that go into higher numbers.  4, 5, 7, 10, 11 and 14 appear to have been dancing a courtship ritual yesterday.  Worth watching for today:

#

Hits

#

Hits

AriesMoon's avatar - ind ankh2.jpg
                Cleveland
                United States
                Member #11541
                February 17, 2005
                100 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2005, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Pretty heavy thread.  I'd like to make a comment, but it seems as if you all have it all working pretty cool!!  Seems all I have to do is just keep reading as you all contribute and see what you all come up with!

Thanks for starting such an intersting thread RipSnorter!

peace.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Pretty heavy thread.  I'd like to make a comment, but it seems as if you all have it all working pretty cool!!  Seems all I have to do is just keep reading as you all contribute and see what you all come up with!

Aries Moon:

I'd like to see your comments.  Fact is, another thread, started by you on Lottery Discussions, was the boot that kicked me into beginning to share a little of this here.  I didn't expect to find people open to this type of ideas and thinking on a lottery discussion board.  When I saw your thread there I was elated.  That's what inspired me to run it up on the flagpole to see if anyone saluted.

I'm grateful to you for that thread, anything you say on this one, and anything you add in the future.  You have an avid reader in me.

Jack

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3333 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2005, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

"Sounds as though you've identified a suggestion that the pointee-headed folks have noticed what we're discussing and put a name to it.  Thank goodness they don't know how to control it."

They can't control something they believe to be random, now can they??????    However, they're going to get the vapors when science proves that our minds do indeed create what we experience as reality, and for those who aren't creating it for themselves they're living in a reality created by someone else.

We can all thank Todd for creating the Mystical forum as a spin -off of KWHILBORN's original post so all us "space cadets" can muse over controlling or intuiting numbers. 

Meanwhile linear logical ones provide grounding for us all knowing it can't be done in the reality they've created for themselves.   

Good luck to everyone!

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2005, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

However, they're going to get the vapors when science proves that our minds do indeed create what we experience as reality, and for those who aren't creating it for themselves they're living in a reality created by someone else.

Hi Kokane:

Science might, indeed, prove it, as you suggest.  It's come a long way in that direction already.  But, a splinter of physicists proving it so solid you can drive a nail into it and hang your hat isn't going to bring your average chemist, biologist, engineer, geologist, anthropologist, and all the rest of science around to accepting something that they can 'see' isn't true, which they can, this, through the large end of a telescope looking at the small end.  It's their story, and they're sticking with it.

And the rest of humanity will gladly quote them on it for a long time to come.  'Common sense' is what they call it.  'Conventional wisdom'.  That boils down to knowing what you can be sure of, even if it has nothing to do with anything except what a high-school science teacher told you just before you dropped out of school to become a union brick-layer.

Jack

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3333 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2005, 8:47 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 22, 2005

However, they're going to get the vapors when science proves that our minds do indeed create what we experience as reality, and for those who aren't creating it for themselves they're living in a reality created by someone else.

Hi Kokane:

Science might, indeed, prove it, as you suggest.  It's come a long way in that direction already.  But, a splinter of physicists proving it so solid you can drive a nail into it and hang your hat isn't going to bring your average chemist, biologist, engineer, geologist, anthropologist, and all the rest of science around to accepting something that they can 'see' isn't true, which they can, this, through the large end of a telescope looking at the small end.  It's their story, and they're sticking with it.

And the rest of humanity will gladly quote them on it for a long time to come.  'Common sense' is what they call it.  'Conventional wisdom'.  That boils down to knowing what you can be sure of, even if it has nothing to do with anything except what a high-school science teacher told you just before you dropped out of school to become a union brick-layer.

Jack

Mystical teachers have known we create our reality for thousands of years.  Renown physicists have appeared on "Thinking Allowed" (PBS) spending countless hours saying the same things so they are working diligently to close the circle of knowledge linking old with now.  Maybe then ....... naaaaah they won't buy it!! 

Good luck to everyone!

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Maybe then ....... naaaaah they won't buy it!! 

The good news is that it just doesn't matter what other people believe, or don't, in the overall scheme of things. 

So long as you've got your own act together, follow your own path, might as well recognize other people have theirs, that it's all challenges, personal responsibility and choices. 

It isn't as though there's going to be a vote taken the day the universe ends, and the side with the most votes gets to determine how it was.

Jack

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31365 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2005, 11:45 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by konane on March 22, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 22, 2005

Hi Kokane:

Jack

Mystical teachers have known we create our reality for thousands of years.  Renown physicists have appeared on "Thinking Allowed" (PBS) spending countless hours saying the same things so they are working diligently to close the circle of knowledge linking old with now.  Maybe then ....... naaaaah they won't buy it!! 

konane - used to enjoy "thinking allowed". then just vanished from tv

love to nibble those micey feet.

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3333 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Probably funding, em, cut them off.  But it gave us enough ideas to carry on by ourselves. 

Good luck to everyone!

Page 2 of 11