Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A strange experience

Topic closed. 151 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 4 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

9-11-17-26-35......................

Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

9-11-23-37-44,i have that on a fortune cookie i've had lying around for a while

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5145 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on March 26, 2005

9-11-23-37-44,i have that on a fortune cookie i've had lying around for a while

lottomike:

with.....................a nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........LIKE.................LMIKE..

GO .......................for RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.......IYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

DIVIDE..................MONEY.........with LP and..............MYSTICAL POSTERS!!!

THAnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss$$$$$

PSYKOMO
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2005, 12:56 am - IP Logged

lottomike:

with.....................a nameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........LIKE.................LMIKE..

That's surely what I'd do, Lottomike.  You gotta take good advice wherever you can get it.

Jack

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5145 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2005, 1:45 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Rip Snorter on March 26, 2005

lottomike:

That's surely what I'd do, Lottomike. You gotta take good advice wherever you can get it.

Jack

THANKS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<GOFFER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DIVIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MOMEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THANKS to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..................................................

ARE>>>>>YOU..................the greatesesesestesttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

SEND>>>>>MONEYYYYYYYY...........TO ....................TODDDDDDDDDDDDD!

THANKS........NO_____one .............TRYING to hurt..Justing trying to HELP.

THANKS for YOUR POST.....................WE, APPRECIAITTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEE!

KEEP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

PSYKOMO
            Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
            Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:13 am - IP Logged

This stuff is interesting but I don't go that deep..at least not with all of the fancy charts and stuff.  I still believe in plain old notebook paper.  Also, I do believe that numbers have a "personality" if u wish and that they perform based upon what more of what their neighbor does.  I give my numbers characteristics and the characteristics more than often pan out. Some numbers are friends, some numbers are jealous of each other and will only move if their neighbor moves, some numbers are lazy and of course some numbers are like go-getters (they want to hit all of the time).  The friends group can have 2 or 3. This is how I look at numbers.  It may not make any sense to you but it does to me. 

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
              mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2005, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Yes, Rip, that's starting to make sense ... I've got to study it some more.  I may be dense, and in fact with math, I usually am ... but which number usually hits 75% of the time as you said above?  Silly me ...missed it! 

Based on intuition, I'm playing 3-5-6-11-32 for today on VA Cash 5, feeling like there's a counting pattern going on ....... 234, 567, 678, 8910 ....... and so on ....... like I said, I do it by "feel" in my special lottery finger tip!  ha!  We'll see what happens. 

Also, I feel the numbers from our old Seth group coming up soon in a game, so playing some of those too ...... 1-7-11-32-44-3.

Thank you so much for doing the color chart for me and explaining it!  I will sit down later and learn to do this.  I like the idea of combining it with my finger method!! :)

LuckyFox

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2005, 10:01 am - IP Logged

This is how I look at numbers.  It may not make any sense to you but it does to me. 

Small lady of a certain age:

It makes all kinds of sense to me.  In fact, aside from the fact I evidently go deeper into than you do, there's not a lot of difference between your approach and mine.  I haven't gotten too deeply on this forum into the other traits you mention, but I agree completely.  Numbers do have friends, enemies, some are greedy, some are pushy, some are jealous.  Some simply will not hit without their buddies being there too, within a draw or two. 

I'm impressed you could discover that without charts.

Lucky Fox Terrier.

That color chart was for my own lottery.  I was just using it to explain to you how to make your own.  That one won't help you for your own lottery.  It's a lot of work doing it, so I can't imagine going through all that for a lottery I don't play.  In fact, I can't imagine doing it for two lotteries, even if I played both of them.  It requires a lot of fairly constant focus.

One number, any of them on the draw today, will stand a strong possibility of repeating on the next draw.  You have to figure out which number that is with each draw.

Jack

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2005, 10:56 am - IP Logged

LittleOldLady:

I'm curious about this and haven't had the time to look for the answer:

Have you noticed whether the number behaviours such as friends, etc, spill over outside each specific lottery?  For instance, do 17, 34, 6, 18, 44 11 and some others tend  to pop up in company with one another in all lotteries, or does each lottery have special characteristics in that regard?

Jack

konane's avatar - wallace
                    Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #1265
                    March 13, 2003
                    3351 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2005, 1:15 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on March 25, 2005

Ok, Rip and Everybody, Here's a "pattern" for you to analyze. Rip will you tell me what you think of this please?  Could you do one of those fancy charts on VA Cash 5 for me if you get time?  Or teach me how you do it?

This weeks' VA Cash 5, which I play several times a week has something interesting going on.  http://valottery.com/cash5/last_20.asp 

My ticket Monday was:  5-6-10-24-29

Today's draw (Friday) was:  6-8-9-25-29.

There are some other draws this week that have a similar musical ring to them:  4,5,7,22,28,  6,7,17,27,33,  2,3,6,13,27.

I see it, I feel it, I hear it ... but I can't explain it.  Can you guys?

LuckyFox

You're seeing ahead which is quite normal.  Time does not exist when you're in mediation trying to see the winning numbers.  Go for refinement as far as accuracy and leave time out of the equation.  Keep a log of the numbers you intuit, then how long it takes them to hit.  Then when you have what you feel to be a successful meditation, be prepared to play those numbers for the amount of time it seems to take for your numbers to come up.  For me it can be up to 20 draws.

Case in point ... I play on the BoundaryInstitute.org site for practice on remote viewing.  They have a play lottery with the same matrix as the CA Super Lotto.  Posted the numbers 10-13-16-27-43  Mega 20 on January 15 and on March 19 these numbers hit 10-16-27-41-43 Bonus 21.   When my accuracy is present it is very good, but is always way ahead so highly frustrating.

Good luck to everyone!

mt. airy, nc
                      United States
                      Member #10832
                      January 27, 2005
                      160 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Little"Old"Lady, Enjoyed your post!  Im fascinated by what you say, that you assign characteristics to the numbers, etc ..... could you share more?  For instance, I'd love to know what kind of "personality" a 7 has, and who it's closest friend is...... that's what you're talkin' about, right?  And what number is LAZY??  Very interesting views.  I can't wait to hear more if you are up for sharing it with us!!

Konane,  You see WAY far ahead, don't you?!  :)  Wow!  I normally don't even choose my numbers til RIGHT before a drawing so that I can hit ON that drawing ..... however, lately (since I've been talking to YOU!!!  HA!) I've been hitting further and further ahead!  (Is it contagious!? :) 

I think its possible to pin it down a lot more than we do, in terms of both time period and number accuracy.  I think if we got REALLY good, for instance, we could tell the difference between 23 and 32, or 6 and 9, or 20 and 02 and if it was hitting daytime or nighttime on whichever given day.  But, to go even a step further woud be to "hear" what those numbers are saying, and then further, like words in a sentence, to know what the combinations of numbers meant on a much larger scale. 

Of course, I'd be happy for them to simply add up to a winning ticket, actually!

LuckyFox

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3351 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Boy if you come up with something to pin both time and accuracy down at the same time, please give me a double dose.  Intuiting far ahead in time is something I do normally and am figuratively blind as a bat in an immediate time frame.  Kinda compares to normal vision of being either nearsighted or farsighted.

Good luck to everyone!

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2005, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

i've really enjoyed this thread a lot,i get numbers in my head and have to play them until they hit,does anyone else do that? also i wonder why some numbers in the cash 3 hit 3 times or more already straight since last march in tennessee lottery and others still haven't hit,i wonder if it could be months or years till they appear.............

mt. airy, nc
                            United States
                            Member #10832
                            January 27, 2005
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Konane,  I read that David Copperfield, as a "magic trick" determined the winning lottery numbers one YEAR in advance, sealed them in an envelope, had them placed in a locked vault, and they were opened and read AFTER the lottery was drawn.  He accurately got all 6 numbers.  The interview I read with him said that it took him like 6 hours or more if I recall correctly to retrieve those numbers.  There was speculation that he is not a magician at all, but a very very good psychic.  Someone asked him why didn't he play the numbers.  He said if he'd played them, they would not have been correct!!!  Explain THAT!

I WISH I had a double dose of whatever it is to give you and me both better time and accuracy!!!!!  Make you a deal, though when I do come up with it we'll share it, each win zillions, and have a big ol Lottery Post party for everyone! :)

LuckyFox

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #1265
                              March 13, 2003
                              3351 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2005, 5:14 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by LOTTOMIKE on March 26, 2005

i've really enjoyed this thread a lot,i get numbers in my head and have to play them until they hit,does anyone else do that? also i wonder why some numbers in the cash 3 hit 3 times or more already straight since last march in tennessee lottery and others still haven't hit,i wonder if it could be months or years till they appear.............

Been wondering just that about the number  "1" in TN Cash 3. 

Good luck to everyone!

Page 4 of 11