Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lottery post seems to be full of wann

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #790
October 17, 2002
332 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2005, 8:35 pm - IP Logged
Hi;

I am sorry, but that person is uninformed. I tell you exactly which ones to play. It works in phases. Phase one contains six numbers. Phase 2 - 4, Phase 3 is 9.

I also include two phases of doubles for intermittent play.

The lottery post seems to be full of wanna be "predictors". I see alot of people shelling out 20, 30 and more numbers out on a daily basis, with very few hits. Have you ever went through there and checked to see if any of those "predictions" hit? The hits are few and far between. My picks are solid and do not require the constant changing that you see from those on that site. I'll put my picks up against others anytime. I am confident.

Thanks for writing,

Arlene  :)

United States
    Member #790
    October 17, 2002
    332 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2005, 8:40 pm - IP Logged
      RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2005, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by adolf on May 2, 2005

The lottery post seems to be full of wanna be "predictors". I see alot of people shelling out 20, 30 and more numbers out on a daily basis, with very few hits. Have you ever went through there and checked to see if any of those "predictions" hit? 

Lottery Post may have a lot wanna be "predictors" but the prediction statistics of every member is available by simply clicking on a their name and clicking prediction statistics.  No need to guess who's hitting, just check.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23268 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by adolf on May 2, 2005

The lottery post seems to be full of wanna be "predictors". I see alot of people shelling out 20, 30 and more numbers out on a daily basis, with very few hits. Have you ever went through there and checked to see if any of those "predictions" hit? 

Lottery Post may have a lot wanna be "predictors" but the prediction statistics of every member is available by simply clicking on a their name and clicking prediction statistics.  No need to guess who's hitting, just check.

RJOh

Once again, RJOh hits it right on the money.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2005, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

good point RJOh

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
            CA
            United States
            Member #4429
            April 23, 2004
            426 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2005, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Get your pickin stick a pickin and post them on the "predictions" page! If your as good as you think you are we'll see your name at the #1 spot within a few days....

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
              Member #620
              August 25, 2002
              205 Posts
              Posted: May 10, 2005, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Two thirds of all lottos are won simply by asking for a quick pick. 

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
                Houston Texas
                United States
                Member #371
                November 30, 2000
                587 Posts
                Posted: May 10, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Guilty. I am a wanna be predictor. My goal is to hit a exact pick at least once a week. If you play with me maybe you would win too. I play others predictions as well because it helps me to obtain my goal. I can not serve an omelette without first breaking the egg.........If your predictions are good post them, I'll play along, because again it help me obtain my goal......................Joy

Good Luck to you and your predictions. To all the predictors and Wanna bees here at Lottery Post Thank you for your time and predictions I Appreciate them

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                  United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2005, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Guilty. I am a wanna be predictor. My goal is to hit a exact pick at least once a week. If you play with me maybe you would win too. I play others predictions as well because it helps me to obtain my goal. I can not serve an omelette without first breaking the egg.........If your predictions are good post them, I'll play along, because again it help me obtain my goal......................Joy

Good Luck to you and your predictions. To all the predictors and Wanna bees here at Lottery Post Thank you for your time and predictions I Appreciate them

But, I can't afford to play all 99 of your picks twice a day, 6 days a week, all month in Texas to get one straight per week.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111701

Toni's avatar - disney25
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #106
                    February 17, 2001
                    210 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2005, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi JoyJoy8,

I'll be glad to play some of your numbers. Got any for Ohio? I always play a few from everybody, when I can. If I am meant to win that day, I'll win.  Thanks ahead of time for any help. Nice to see you on here again. I usually don't write replies. I just love to read all the posts. Have a great week, with many wins ahead.

Toni

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                      White Lake,Mi
                      United States
                      Member #1495
                      May 12, 2003
                      5546 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2005, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Just went to ADOLF's site and you won't believe it ...really but HE predicts oh about 36 numbers...so I guess he is better than the 20-30 numbers listed on some postings here...who is the wanna be...all of the postings I looked at were about that amount....I think he came to your site Todd to drum up some business..nothing like slamming the competition to get some customers...LOL ..Adolf you're a joke, put up or shut up...post your prediction for ANY one state and lets see who the wanna be is....if you don't, you will be viewed as the scam artist that you are...I think that he thought we are as stupid as he is and I take that as an insult.....so some of you who think for a New York minute that you will get one or two numbers from this clown and hit.....

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

United States
                        Member #790
                        October 17, 2002
                        332 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Arlene Meeks < @insightbb.com> wrote:

Hi;

I am sorry, but that person is uninformed. I tell you exactly which ones to play. It works in phases. Phase one contains six numbers. Phase 2 - 4, Phase 3 is 9.

I also include two phases of doubles for intermittent play.

The lottery post seems to be full of wanna be "predictors". I see alot of people shelling out 20, 30 and more numbers out on a daily basis, with very few hits. Have you ever went through there and checked to see if any of those "predictions" hit? The hits are few and far between. My picks are solid and do not require the constant changing that you see from those on that site. I'll put my picks up against others anytime. I am confident.

Thanks for writing,

Arlene  :)

Lotto Magic    Arlene

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111243?q=lotto+magic

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                          Member #9059
                          November 26, 2004
                          128 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Wow,

Bigloooooser and you are partners, what a team!! And you talking about predictions..

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                            Norfolk , Va
                            United States
                            Member #4541
                            May 2, 2004
                            25098 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2005, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Arlene or Adolf, wasn't that Hitlers name ? Anyway , You can call me a wanna-be poster but know this , what I wanna-be is someone that helps others in this game without charge like alot of other wanna-be's here. True , I may not produce a hit everyday and most days I'm very close but I don't ask anyone to play the numbers I post . I post them because Iv'e learned a thing or two from the good folks here that some other good folks don't know about this game and guess what ? No one charged me a dime to help me learn this game. Everyday I learn something new and no one asked for anything to teach me. Go and make your money taking good folks for a ride and I'll stick with the wanna-be's , whoever they are. And the little smiley face beside your name ( :) ) . Last time I seen that was from a cat named Genius.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19828 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

It takes a little luck for anyone to pick winning numbers, even in a Pick3 games.  If it was just a matter of skills and knowledge, some of us wanna-bes would be rich.  A professional "want-be" may have a website and charges for his numbers but he still just a "wanna-be".  If he could make money using his own numbers then he would use them, not sell them.  A professional wanna-be is just a scam artist trying to talk people out of their money, they all have the same MO.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking