Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lottery post seems to be full of wann

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23345 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2005, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I hadn't checked in on this thread for a while, so you can imagine I was pretty shocked to see what has gone on.

I have a few thoughts on this issue, all of which are my opinion:

1. Is is totally unethical to use someone else's name on your web site to promote a system of theirs without their explicit permission.
  2. It is unfriendly and backstabbing to reverse-engineer someone's secret system and post it on your web site without the originator's permission.  That is a very quick way to make an enemy.
  3. Doing the above two things is not necessarily illegal, but they are highly unethical.
  4. All of the content posted at Lottery Post is covered by a copyright, so if adolf lifted any content directly from this site and posted it on his site, that would be illegal.  I have no idea if that is the case, and it's probably not the case, but if anyone is aware of this happening, please send me a private message with the URL of the page containing the copyrighted material.
  5. I am saddened and troubled by the private message that adolf sent to Dead_Aim, which was an attempt to lure Dead_Aim away from this site and onto his own site.  (Dead_Aim, thank you for posting them.)  The troubling part is that if he did that to Dead_Aim, then it is highly likely that he did the same thing to other people.  That is a clear violation of the LP rules, and I have really been stabbed in the back by adolf.  If anything, adolf doesn't post here because he's trying to promote his own web site, not because of "greedy members" here.  I am not aware of any greedy members here, but I do know of a few thousand very helpful, sharing members.

This is not the first time someone has tried to use Lottery Post for their own personal gain.  What these people do not seem to have a conscience about is that Lottery Post is the way it is because of my own personal blood, sweat, and tears, and they have no qualms about taking advantage of all of my hard work to benefit themselves.

Now someone (adolf) is trying to do the same thing to Lottery Post members by creating a web site consisting of all of their hard work.

Adolf, instead of taking the work of others to prop yourself up, how about putting your energies into coming up with some original work of your own?  I think your recent actions have done the opposite of what you intended.  Instead of gaining visitors to your web site by posting Lottery Post concepts and people's names on your web site, you've made some enemies.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

JADELottery's avatar - Inky Move-01.gif
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3680 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Wow! 

Eek

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20225 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

This man (adolph), deserves a lot of respect for his actions and what he has done to fellow members of LP, and to LP itself...!    Yes sir, he's got all my respect and it comes straight from the  "septic tank",  right where he belongs!!!!! 

That is the lowest kind of "whale Sheeite" for a man to pull !!!!

Adolph this is your reward for your ethics                Vomit 

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2005, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I just want to thank all of you for coming out in D_A's defense. 

Ethics are an important part of any community and you have all shown me that still means something to most of us.

I'm proud to be a member of this forum...you guys are great.  Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

the thing that shocked me about the other site was it looked like a bad,real bad imitation of lottery post....

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
            Member #6363
            August 20, 2004
            4148 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2005, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I hadn't checked in on this thread for a while, so you can imagine I was pretty shocked to see what has gone on.

I have a few thoughts on this issue, all of which are my opinion:

1. Is is totally unethical to use someone else's name on your web site to promote a system of theirs without their explicit permission.
            2. It is unfriendly and backstabbing to reverse-engineer someone's secret system and post it on your web site without the originator's permission.  That is a very quick way to make an enemy.
            3. Doing the above two things is not necessarily illegal, but they are highly unethical.
            4. All of the content posted at Lottery Post is covered by a copyright, so if adolf lifted any content directly from this site and posted it on his site, that would be illegal.  I have no idea if that is the case, and it's probably not the case, but if anyone is aware of this happening, please send me a private message with the URL of the page containing the copyrighted material.
            5. I am saddened and troubled by the private message that adolf sent to Dead_Aim, which was an attempt to lure Dead_Aim away from this site and onto his own site.  (Dead_Aim, thank you for posting them.)  The troubling part is that if he did that to Dead_Aim, then it is highly likely that he did the same thing to other people.  That is a clear violation of the LP rules, and I have really been stabbed in the back by adolf.  If anything, adolf doesn't post here because he's trying to promote his own web site, not because of "greedy members" here.  I am not aware of any greedy members here, but I do know of a few thousand very helpful, sharing members.

This is not the first time someone has tried to use Lottery Post for their own personal gain.  What these people do not seem to have a conscience about is that Lottery Post is the way it is because of my own personal blood, sweat, and tears, and they have no qualms about taking advantage of all of my hard work to benefit themselves.

Now someone (adolf) is trying to do the same thing to Lottery Post members by creating a web site consisting of all of their hard work.

Adolf, instead of taking the work of others to prop yourself up, how about putting your energies into coming up with some original work of your own?  I think your recent actions have done the opposite of what you intended.  Instead of gaining visitors to your web site by posting Lottery Post concepts and people's names on your web site, you've made some enemies.

Todd,

I would not have posted the private messages if Adolf had not posted mine thinking that it would show he had my permission to do what he has done. I felt it was the only way to put my PM back into the context from which it came. It is a shame it came to that. That is something I would have chosen not to do.

A big thank you to everyone.

D_A

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23345 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:41 am - IP Logged

D_A,

You were right in posting the private messages, for the reasons you give.  I think you're a highly ethical person and a class act.  Your ability to stay calm when adolf ripped you off and tried to build a website off of your efforts is amazing.  I think I would have flipped out, but you managed to say "good luck".

I just re-read your message earlier in this thread, and it really makes me simmer.

I also found out that adolf has been posting output from the Deflate 3 system here at Lottery Post, and stripped out the Lottery Post credit at the bottom.  Looks like he wants to claim credit for that one too.

johnny rook's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #4789
                May 24, 2004
                215 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2005, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

good afternoon my fellow post members,today i'm going with 302,137and 138 all states,i'm i'm not sure what's comming so i posted a few numbers,let's just try our best to win and help others win,no one knows for sure what's about to pop up with those lottery balls so everybody's on the seem level.So if any one person out there think that their better than any one else post the pick 3 and 4,and every other lottery games and go to the bank and get a loan and put every penny on that game.This is only a game don't take it to heart,we are all respected on this site  and people are reading our predictions because they are  our fans, they don't have to because they can play their own predictions,so don't take these predictions to heart,we don't know but we can try predict what's comming just for the fun

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                  Clarkston, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #76
                  January 6, 2002
                  8528 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2005, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

The ramification of what has happened is a shame.  I noticed mysticwomyn in her post said that she will no longer post her systems.........and I doubt if anyone else will either for fear of it being used improperly.  It was atrocious what happened to DeadAim......but I feel that we all have been violated as people will be hesitant to post anything anymore in regards to their systems and helping others......and we lose a good part of what the lottery post stands for....to me it was people helping other people. If mysticwomyn will not post her systems which she freely gave with her hard work and sweat, I just have to ascertain that that will be the general consensus. DeadAim and many others were violated but we, too, as lottery post members were also violated. 

It is a sad period of time for me.

Sandy

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23345 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2005, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

The ramification of what has happened is a shame.  I noticed mysticwomyn in her post said that she will no longer post her systems.........and I doubt if anyone else will either for fear of it being used improperly.  It was atrocious what happened to DeadAim......but I feel that we all have been violated as people will be hesitant to post anything anymore in regards to their systems and helping others......and we lose a good part of what the lottery post stands for....to me it was people helping other people. If mysticwomyn will not post her systems which she freely gave with her hard work and sweat, I just have to ascertain that that will be the general consensus. DeadAim and many others were violated but we, too, as lottery post members were also violated. 

It is a sad period of time for me.

Sandy,

What seems to have happened is that adolf has reverse-engineered the systems based on the numbers posted, not because the system itself was posted.  For example, Dead_Aim never posted his system; adolf simply spent a good deal of time trying to figure out how Dead_Aim came up with the numbers.

I think the way to make this end is not to stop posting numbers - it's to completely shame the guy into stopping his behavior.  It's also to monitor his site to see if other people register as members there, and contact them and let them know what adolf is really like.  After a while of donig this, I think adolf will have no choice but to stop being a leech.

Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23345 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Also, never, never, never post links to his web site anywhere in a lottery post page.  That would only increase his search engine rankings, because he would be leapfrogging off the popularity of LP.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I do hope people still post their numbers.

I have contacted DeadAim and it appears that Adolph guessed at his system and some of the others as well.  I happen to know the Genius system is wrong also....so all is not what it appears to be. Lantern had it right, Genius' system is an 8X8 matrix.... I don't think he will be getting as rich as what he thinks. There are alot of pairs in that matrix.  So before anyone even thinks of purchasing these systems (he has a pay site), they are not the actual systems but his guesses at the systems...........and the guesses are wrong...........confirmed wrong.  

I do believe what goes around comes around.  I have always said the "giver receiveth" and I apply that to my personal life as well as my lottery life.  I think we shall all put this behind us.  All has been exposed and most of us have stuck together.  We have a nice "lottery family" here and the "weeds" are usually killed by the "weed killers."  Sometimes it takes a few days for the "weeds" to die but they do................

Sandy

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31523 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

lotter post will go on as before - people will post.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            Killer's Cove
                            United States
                            Member #57
                            December 17, 2001
                            5659 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2005, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Best wishes and good luck to each of you....the number games have ceased to be fun for me, partly due to this situation...and mostly due to the other scams that have not been brought out into the open as of yet.  One final thought....if you are patronizing these scammers.....you are contributing to their success.... and you have only yourself to blame.  Todd, this is the greatest lottery site in the world and it is with deep regret that I now ask you to cancel my membership.  Bob

bg  Enjoy !

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                              FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2005, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Bob (Bluegrass), I hope you reconsider your decision.  You were on these forums before I even got into the game and I've always respected you and your lottery play.

It would be a travesty to lose you or anyone else from this forum due to one person's lack of ethics.  Remember there are 10% in every crowd...you are not one of them and neither are 90% of the rest of us.

Please hang around.  The ripoff artist has been exposed.  It was necessary.  We can't let that affect us or our decisions or they become the "winners".

Thanks,

Rick

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).