Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lottery post seems to be full of wann

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Richm.,

The point is that you do not use someone else's username from a respected lottery website (i.e., Lottery Post) for your domain name for a "similar" (I'm using that term very loosely) lottery site in the hope of gaining recognition from that person's name and recognition in order to promote your site.

He was nice to me at one time too.  That does not make this practice ethical.

Thanks to Em and D_A for jumping in here...it just ain't right and you should all be aware of it.

And as for a couple of posts in this thread, I am wondering if they are from the same source...it only takes a different computer and e-mail address to make yourself a different person.  Todd knows this only too well.

And Richm., why is his system named exactly after the username of the member on this site, including caps and shift keys?  Don't answer, I think I know.  You are either him or one of his cronies or maybe just a hapless victim....There's Arlene, Maine and now Richm.  Do you people think we are really that stupid?

Keep screwing around with my friend and I'll go on every lottery forum I can find to discredit you.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Richland/Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #8180
    October 26, 2004
    176 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2005, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I agree rick but so far so good with adolph.Im not sure where this Arlene came from  but could be his wife..It really does not matter...Now and again Adolph posts predictions using his prediction methods which are his own..The dead aim system might be using the title Dead aim but not sure it was intended to used in that manner without permission...Thanks and I for one am always watchful of scams...I do know he knows his stuff and should be financially set..But he does spend countless hours predicting and for 10$ a year is well worth his time.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Rich, read my above post...it is difficult to re-create the username using certain caps and shift keys by pure coincidence..

It is a rip-off pure and simple.  Please don't defend this type of marketing.

Since you are able to post here, you are a member and probably are aware of the member who is getting ripped off.  There are 16,000 + of us here and we don't put up with BS.

Richland/Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #8180
        October 26, 2004
        176 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2005, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

I understand Rick..That is wrong..Todd should address that..Sounds illegal..I guess I just do appreciate the hits he has brought on like any other predictor..I am by no means defending him just stating what I know of him.Sorry and hope it gets dealt with in the proper manner.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Rich, don't get me wrong...I've known Adolph for years and I like him, but the subject of this thread and what I have learned in the past few days made me have to say my piece.

I didn't mean to involve you and I apologize for that...I have a habit of putting my 11 EEE's into my mouth frequently and it just don't fit. 

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
            Member #6363
            August 20, 2004
            4060 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2005, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

This is one of the two PM I have ever received from Adolf.

How about posting on my site

Jan 17 2005. 2:40pm

Hi Dead_Aim,

One expert to another...that why I don't post at lottery post...there are some greedy people there...how about posting your numbers on my website...you will like my setup here.

Adolf

This is when everyone was getting a little upset with me because I was sharing but not enough to suit people. My response was something like "No, I'm fine but thanks for asking". I am not a gold member here at the lotterypost so I do not have an out box for messages I have sent. But I never, ever entertained the idea of going anywhere else. I received no further contact until March when I received this one. The only other message I have ever received from Adolf.

I have Crack your system!

March 25th 2005 10:03 pm

Hi Dead_Aim,

I Final crack your system...and I added...pick4,pick5,pick6..off your ideal...by backtesting your system...shows six-way number is the best way to go...Doubles is real slow.....also I made excel sheets off your system...and your system going make me rich...it is the best system I've seen in my 30years...of playing lottery....and thanking you in advance..for your ideal...

Adolf

My reply to this message is the one Adolf posted above in an earlier message. Needless to say I was taken back by this PM. I was very disappointed by what he said in the message. So how do you handle this? Remember, the message to come to his website is the only other contact I have ever had with this person and I said, " NO". 

We have never to this day spoken about how my system works or shared any ideas of any kind. Hence, the line in my response about, Glad I could help. (make him rich) The only help he received was my posting of the states in the forum for others to win with, nothing else. Also, I ask for a copy of the program he said me made from my system. I never heard from Adolf again.

I went to his website right after receiving his PM and he had my name and his version of my system plastered on every state and topic of his website.

After someone has PM you and told you they have pretty much stolen your system and put it on their website what are you going to ask for? Just what I did. "Name it Dead_Aim System so I can get the recognition I deserve." Does that sound like it is worded in a positive manner and I was agreeing with this? I think not. 

So if it is this one thing that he thinks is my blessing to do what he has done, then he is way out of line and He knows better. Not only that, he has followed this up with buying a domain in my user name. I found that out last night. I didn't even received a PM from Adolf to gloat about that one.

I am putting this out here now. I have never and will never be associated with Adolf, Adolf's website or his new domain. Everything Adolf has done has been without my permission and he knows that.

Dead_Aim

United States
              Member #790
              October 17, 2002
              332 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2005, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Standard Member
              Standard Member

United States
              Member #6475
              August 20, 2004
              544 Posts
              < Prev | Next >Received: January 17, 2005, 3:05 pm

That is a very nice setup Adolf. In a very short while the overtime at my day job will pick up and then I go into 6 days a week 12 hours every other day. I won't have time to be posting anywhere. I am bookmarking your site in case I find I have more time than I thought.

Thank you for the invite.

D_A

United States
                Member #6363
                August 20, 2004
                4060 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2005, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Adolf. That was nice way to say "NO" don't you think? I had never spoken to you before I was trying to be cordial. I like fact you never tried to refute the rest of the message. That is because you can't. You know it is the truth. 

D_A

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2005, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

looks like adolf just copied a bunch of stuff from lottery post and put it on his site well lottery post is a thousand times better than adolfs site.....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19828 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2005, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Dead_Aim,

Did Adolf make money using the numbers from your system or selling numbers using a system with your screen name?  Posters do come to Lottery Post looking for ideas and some have websites that resell them.  When you post your ideas, you have no control over how they are used, but using your screen name to resell them with out your permission is lowdown.  I guess Adolf is a wanna be too.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

you hit the nail right on the head rjoh very good point....

United States
                        Member #6363
                        August 20, 2004
                        4060 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2005, 12:01 am - IP Logged

RJOh,

I would assume the answer to that is yes, he made money using my screen name without my permission. If the numbers are the same, I do not know. As far as his actions, they speak for themselves. I needn’t waste time trying to describe them or him. This needed to be brought into the open so people understand what to expect in an open forum and from whom.

D_A

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                          Killer's Cove
                          United States
                          Member #57
                          December 17, 2001
                          5631 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2005, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Dead_Aim, Many thanks for exposing this scam.  This is the only person that I have ever had to "Black-list" in about 10 years of messin' with the numbers on a public forum.  The more people that expose these type of people..the better off the rest of us will be.....Thanks again !  Bob  Thumbs Upbg

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            White Lake,Mi
                            United States
                            Member #1495
                            May 12, 2003
                            5546 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2005, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Rick G and Dead_Aim ... I called it right back when this post first started, and then some people who use to know him ( I guess in a different time...you know when he had values...) and they came to his defense... but some times when you're standing in something and it has this odor...you know what it is....and his methods of doing business stink. But don't let one turd in the toilet keep you from what you like doing D_A...people will see him for what he really is and not do business with him....he is just using a new spin on scamming

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                              Clarkston, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #76
                              January 6, 2002
                              8528 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2005, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Val, yes I did support him....but like Emily, if this is true, I no longer support Adolph.......

Adolph has always kept his word with me.......I am just shaking my head in amazement at what is going on.  I went to the site in question and my mouth flew open.  I just am bewildered why Adolph would do such a thing.

Adolph and I have had a good relationship thru the years.  I would like him to come to me and tell me this isn't true.............but of course, that is not reality....I see for myself what he has done and it is an atrocity. 

DeadAim deserves more respect than that.  I am still shaking my head; this just floors me.  I wonder if some kind of legal action could be done.......I think I read somewhere about implied copyright............

Sandy