Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lottery post seems to be full of wann

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2005, 4:28 am - IP Logged

well,  i have always thought that i had the best "system" going,  yet i don't see any interest by adolph in my system.  i am somewhat offended by this.

kinda hurts my feelings about all the hard work i have put into it and yet i get squat for attention from him.  no way i am sharing with adolph.  i think i will go underground with it.

a $1 quick pick in the hand of a dangerous mind could possibly rule the world.  nah,  ain't gonna happen.  there is that "meant to" portion of my system and since adolph seems to be a snake,  dogma will run over his karma before that happens.

seems the lottery post police department is growing.  i like it...

VISION (youcantbacktestvision)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23348 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Best wishes and good luck to each of you....the number games have ceased to be fun for me, partly due to this situation...and mostly due to the other scams that have not been brought out into the open as of yet.  One final thought....if you are patronizing these scammers.....you are contributing to their success.... and you have only yourself to blame.  Todd, this is the greatest lottery site in the world and it is with deep regret that I now ask you to cancel my membership.  Bob

bg  Enjoy !

I'm not sure I understand the connection between everyone exposing adolf for unethical behavior and your desire to quit playing numbers games.  Can you explain it?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!