Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lottery post seems to be full of wann

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
White Lake,Mi
United States
Member #1495
May 12, 2003
5546 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2005, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok I have tried to post this link to what Maine23 has to say now...but..here it is you may have to paste it into your browser: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/111243

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25099 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2005, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure who Adolf or Arlene is but I'm sticking with the so called wanna-be's here. Alot of folks that have been on here say Adolf has been around a long time. I cant really understand why Adolf would attack people that are only trying to help others in these pages. Maybe I missed something. Maybe Adolf could have used some other wording rather than wanna-be's. I for one spend long hours with pen and paper in my hand trying to figure this 3 system out and get help from alot of others here. I then post what I think may happen and sometimes it does happen, sometimes it doesnt but I dont claim I have the answer to get a hit everyday like some of those that want paid to tell you what they think may happen and they are no closer to getting it right than anyone else. Thanks for reading what I have to say about the " wanna-be header".

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2005, 3:20 am - IP Logged

In my experience,"prove it " means .." I want your money " A sort of a compliment, actually :)

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2005, 8:17 am - IP Logged

You did not offend me, Val........I just gave you my opinion......everyone has that right.......

Sandy

maine23's avatar - cigar
          dallas texas
          United States
          Member #13860
          April 16, 2005
          204 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Fbird are you hating that your not 1 of the girls on my page im just showing me thats who I am I love girls and pick 3 my fault for offending your eyes no one told you to go to my page and make a scene about it...BUT TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW I LIKE GIRLS AND PICK 3 IF YOU WANNA SEE GO TO MY HOMEPAGE YOU WILL SEE THE YOUNG FACED HANDSOME GUY WITH A GANG OF GIRLS....To me im letting you guys know that the younger generation can play pick 3 too...Thats all....and if i can contribute to some of you guys making money dammit thats what im going to do....So fbird or vally val what ever you wanna be called think before you speak...I would never come at you like that...In saying that Heres a lesson for you hate the game not the player....CHUUUURRRCCCHHH...We want a drama free environment how old are you again....So if possible stop the hateration....

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
            White Lake,Mi
            United States
            Member #1495
            May 12, 2003
            5546 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2005, 6:01 am - IP Logged

LOL...by the way ...I am not a female... and sorry you took  offense, was just stating the obvious..just a little surprised thats all and it was mixed with the numbers thing....thats all..wasn't trying to come at or  be judgmental of you.This whole stupid thing started with adolph attacking some of the good people of this fourm by calling them wanna-bes, but a lot of these wanna-bes put a lot of hard work in to what they do and never ask for a dime and I guess I let myself get a little caught up in  it and by  doing so ticked off a few people and that was not my intention.So, think of me what you will, but I really meant no harm.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2005, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Predictions... I still maintain my original position on predictions,

"Anything over one pick is just a guess"... regardless of how educated    period.

the easiest check is what RJOH mentioned, prediction stats for every member... note that NOBODY is batting 1000... nobody.

Do I try to predict? of course, but I no longer post them because they just don't work... I am not yet ready to concede that it cannot be done, But I am about at the point to concede that I can't do it.

here's an example of an actual prediction...

5/28/2005  5-3-8 PA daily number (EVENING ONLY)

one number for one specific drawing... don't put any stock in the number, I just picked it at random ;-)

even the "best" predictors are well under being HALF right, and that's with many picks for many states over a period of time...

then there's my other rule of thumb...

"If you pay for lottery picks (system/software/other), the only winner is the vendor"

Bottom line... there are no real predictors (self included)... just guessers with varying degrees of education put into the guesses... unless someone is just picking one... THAT is a predictor, and even then, they would have to be right enough to make a profit. Nobody has yet to announce and prove beating the system... we're all "wannabe's" and I'm ok with that, as long as we're all having fun... after all, it's just a game

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2005, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Predictions... I still maintain my original position on predictions,

"Anything over one pick is just a guess"... regardless of how educated    period.

the easiest check is what RJOH mentioned, prediction stats for every member... note that NOBODY is batting 1000... nobody.

Do I try to predict? of course, but I no longer post them because they just don't work... I am not yet ready to concede that it cannot be done, But I am about at the point to concede that I can't do it.

here's an example of an actual prediction...

5/28/2005  5-3-8 PA daily number (EVENING ONLY)

one number for one specific drawing... don't put any stock in the number, I just picked it at random ;-)

even the "best" predictors are well under being HALF right, and that's with many picks for many states over a period of time...

then there's my other rule of thumb...

"If you pay for lottery picks (system/software/other), the only winner is the vendor"

Bottom line... there are no real predictors (self included)... just guessers with varying degrees of education put into the guesses... unless someone is just picking one... THAT is a predictor, and even then, they would have to be right enough to make a profit. Nobody has yet to announce and prove beating the system... we're all "wannabe's" and I'm ok with that, as long as we're all having fun... after all, it's just a game

no one could ever live up to that definition." One pick". Period?????  Little on the narrow side......yes?

"predictors?" that act like they are some kind of "prophet" .....that's wrong. That's how you tell a prophet..... they are 100% right and a 100% of the time. No such thing as sorta ....or mostly a prophet. LOL

If you were a Prophet you would just simply say 4...9...6 straight Ga. Midday 5/28/05..LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #1340
                  April 6, 2003
                  2450 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2005, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I think they already have "Lotto Prophet" software... and that don't work either... ;-)

one pick, done... like I stated earlier, I am not a predictor (not even really a good guesser), but when it comes down to it, a method of prediction that generates more than one number isn't quite done yet. you can always add more for comparison or from different methods. I played a few PB picks for tonight (along with a QP, which is all I will play after they change the matrix... I will be "retiring" from the chase at that point) but the one from my excel sheet is one pick... win or (mostly) lose... most draws I just play one line, only added a few more now with the 215M jackpot... in retrospect a waste of money but I enjoy the game.

oops, I forgot to make that PA pick a straight one, LOL

I just had to put a buck on that guess just for fun (first time I played pick3 in months)... but IF I were a prophet, I probably woudln't say much of anything. just post a few correct numbers mixed with bad ones to keep a low profile.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                    FEMA Region V Camp #21
                    United States
                    Member #520
                    July 27, 2002
                    5699 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2005, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I was not going to get involved in this because I've had a past experience with Adolph.  However I would like to share with you something I recently discovered.

His site is a pay site which we all know.  He is using Lottery Post usernames on his site without their permission.  He has even had the outright audacity to get a new domain name using one of LP's members username...again without their permission.  Does that sound ethical?  I'm not going to shell out the money to see if they are the same picks as posted here for free but that would not surprise me.

So to all of you Adolph supporters:  What if this was being done with your name and against your will?

The name of his site will not be provided to you via PM so don't even bother.

Also be careful of "sharing" your systems or methods.  There are predators out there that will make money on them and you won't see a dime of it.  Sharing ideas is one thing but I don't see any "sharing" involved in this particular circumstance.  When scams like this show up it is time to stand up and protect our fellow members.  An unwitting member might stumble across this site and buy into it because of the domain name and this particular member's good reputation here.

Peace.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31361 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

rick - if that's true - then i no longer support adolf -

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                        Member #790
                        October 17, 2002
                        332 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2005, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Standard Member

Standard Member

United States

Member #6475

August 20, 2004

542 Posts

< Prev | Next >Received: March 25, 2005, 10:12 pm

Well, are you at least going to send me copies of the programs. And can you call it the "Dead_Aim System" so I can get the recognition I deserve. Glad I could help. I am sure there are things in the system you haven't got all the answers to yet because I am always adding to it. Just figured out something the other day for more straights. Would still love to have a copy of the program.

Many winners to you.

D_A

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                          Member #6363
                          August 20, 2004
                          4063 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2005, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

That is a nice try Adolf. The PM that Adolf has posted will be explained in detail when I get home in a few hours. You will see it is nothing like he is trying to play it off as. Emily, Rick's message is correct in everything he said. Thank you Rick for bringing this forward.

When I get home this will be explained in detail.

D_A

Richland/Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #8180
                            October 26, 2004
                            176 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2005, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Is this the same adolph from lotteries illustrated?If so he has been very generous and always explaining his work and never once asked for a dime..I follow his posts and he is quite accurate...Always treated me right.

Richland/Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #8180
                              October 26, 2004
                              176 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2005, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

The dead aim system he has does not include any other stolen system...He uses different methods with hot cold and previous draws...No secrets there