Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lottery post seems to be full of wann

Topic closed. 76 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
Norfolk , Va
United States
Member #4541
May 2, 2004
25092 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2005, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

It takes a little luck for anyone to pick winning numbers, even in a Pick3 games.  If it was just a matter of skills and knowledge, some of us wanna-bes would be rich.  A professional "want-be" may have a website and charges for his numbers but he still just a "wanna-be".  If he could make money using his own numbers then he would use them, not sell them.  A professional wanna-be is just a scam artist trying to talk people out of their money, they all have the same MO.

RJOh

RJOh .

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

takeitez's avatar - japheth
    Carters Lake, Ga.
    United States
    Member #5313
    June 29, 2004
    1065 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2005, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Most of the time I don't say much but lately a lot of people have been coming on here bragging about their pick 3 play.

Someone needs to tell them to go through the 3 "P's " before all the bragging.

Post on Prediction Page

Just for 30 days, then tell us how good you are at picking.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Whirlwind's avatar - candle
      Pensacola Florida
      United States
      Member #12418
      March 13, 2005
      146 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2005, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Arlene or Adolf, wasn't that Hitlers name ? Anyway , You can call me a wanna-be poster but know this , what I wanna-be is someone that helps others in this game without charge like alot of other wanna-be's here. True , I may not produce a hit everyday and most days I'm very close but I don't ask anyone to play the numbers I post . I post them because Iv'e learned a thing or two from the good folks here that some other good folks don't know about this game and guess what ? No one charged me a dime to help me learn this game. Everyday I learn something new and no one asked for anything to teach me. Go and make your money taking good folks for a ride and I'll stick with the wanna-be's , whoever they are. And the little smiley face beside your name ( :) ) . Last time I seen that was from a cat named Genius.

And Blackie some of us thank you and the others who work on the numbers from our hearts, because you do give your numbers freely! And advice from time to time if we ask! That is why I'm here I don't make enough money to pay for someones numbers and I have friendship here! So I'll be a wanna-be! And love doing it!!!!!!

Norfolk , Va
        United States
        Member #4541
        May 2, 2004
        25092 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Wirlwind, Thanks for sending that. There are a whole lot of folks on here helping alot of others freely and they will I believe, if asked , be glad to help out. One just has to read the posts each day. I thank Todd for this because he has brought alot of good people together to make this happen. The good folks I'm talking about aren't selling a thing and none of them ask anyone to play their numbers but only suggest what may happen from day to day in their posts. I'm glad you are willing to be a wanna-be along with myself and any others here. Thanks and good Luck to you down in Sunny FLA.

Blackie.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Pensacola Florida
          United States
          Member #12418
          March 13, 2005
          146 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Wirlwind, Thanks for sending that. There are a whole lot of folks on here helping alot of others freely and they will I believe, if asked , be glad to help out. One just has to read the posts each day. I thank Todd for this because he has brought alot of good people together to make this happen. The good folks I'm talking about aren't selling a thing and none of them ask anyone to play their numbers but only suggest what may happen from day to day in their posts. I'm glad you are willing to be a wanna-be along with myself and any others here. Thanks and good Luck to you down in Sunny FLA.

Blackie.

Your welcome Blackie, you and so many others have been great, and I have asked for help and I've gotten it, I don't know alot lotto, but that is okay. Because I can come here and learn and maybe get some lucky numbers! What I have found most of all is that almost every one here has jobs and they work hard, just like myself and that everyone is real people with they're own stories and hopes and dreams. This is the place to share them. I find myself looking forword to read our Wanna-Be post, and this person that started this post will never understand this find group of people and the place Todd has given us!

Thank you Blackie and hey if you get any good numbers for Fla, pace them to me......?????

Norfolk , Va
            United States
            Member #4541
            May 2, 2004
            25092 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2005, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Whirlwind, after I read your post on the 18th I immediately took pen in hand and started a long session going through the Florida numbers. Sad to say that I'm not doing too well this week anywhere but as I went through the Florida numbers I couldnt get anything to work. You have 1 draw a day there in the pick 3 numbers and I havent figured it out yet. Still trying to figure out VA, MD, OH, and Michigan. I wont give up though. If I do get close enough I will be glad to post them or send them. Thanks again and 

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              White Lake,Mi
              United States
              Member #1495
              May 12, 2003
              5546 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2005, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Gotta feeling that this Maine23 guy "adolph" refers us to recommending this site and this arlene or whoever are in together on this and that adolph and arlene are one and the same.and if you go to maine23's home page he has names of girls and a picture of one bent over a counter with a dress on but her bare butt showing ...guess they are trying to cover both ends as it were...lol. If this clown can't do a mild prediction of some kind and wants to slam all the good peoplehere in this forum..well then  just get lost...as for being "mis-informed" ...nada..don't think anyone ..including myself would shell out hard earn cash for lip service...that is being informed..you are gonna have a hard sell here "adolph" there are not the dummies here that you think there are..so now I hope you are informed...good luck.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31343 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2005, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Gotta feeling that this Maine23 guy "adolph" refers us to recommending this site and this arlene or whoever are in together on this and that adolph and arlene are one and the same.and if you go to maine23's home page he has names of girls and a picture of one bent over a counter with a dress on but her bare butt showing ...guess they are trying to cover both ends as it were...lol. If this clown can't do a mild prediction of some kind and wants to slam all the good peoplehere in this forum..well then  just get lost...as for being "mis-informed" ...nada..don't think anyone ..including myself would shell out hard earn cash for lip service...that is being informed..you are gonna have a hard sell here "adolph" there are not the dummies here that you think there are..so now I hope you are informed...good luck.

this clown - as you call him - adolf - has been around many years.  some of what he offers on his site is very good.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Pensacola Florida
                  United States
                  Member #12418
                  March 13, 2005
                  146 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2005, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Whirlwind, after I read your post on the 18th I immediately took pen in hand and started a long session going through the Florida numbers. Sad to say that I'm not doing too well this week anywhere but as I went through the Florida numbers I couldnt get anything to work. You have 1 draw a day there in the pick 3 numbers and I havent figured it out yet. Still trying to figure out VA, MD, OH, and Michigan. I wont give up though. If I do get close enough I will be glad to post them or send them. Thanks again and 

Thank you Blackie, You are a Sweet Heart! And if you happen to find anying for Florida I'll be here! Heaven knows I'm looking but I haven't found anything. Thank you, again!!!!!!!!

White Lake,Mi
                    United States
                    Member #1495
                    May 12, 2003
                    5546 Posts
                    Posted: May 22, 2005, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Well..then I guess some sort of apology is in order...because I know you are a stand up type of person Emily and if you say he is good ..then so be it...just seemed suspicious I guess. Just that I was trying to defend people like yourself who try to guide others in their picks, to come on and say that all the people an this site are wanna be's...a little over bearing I guess.His tactics are a little too bold and some should take offense. I guess the best way, would have been to list a series of numbers to shut people up...but this would have amounted to a freebie in his estimation, I guess..don't know.. but I do know this if he had been successful he may have drawn some interest..and even from me, the skeptic that I am.But that is not the case, so it is his move to shut up us doubters.. because you know the people on this forum, want to see results before they dig into their collective pockets.So, I am sorry if I rushed to a conclusion to soon, with out knowing the person or facts.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Albert Camus

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                      Clarkston, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #76
                      January 6, 2002
                      8528 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2005, 9:29 am - IP Logged

my 2 cents worth............Adolph has been around awhile.....and his site does have some good things on it.  I really don't understand this Arlene stuff...and all the rest but I like Adolph.....but that is just my opinion.......

Now would I ever pay for numbers from anyone?  Nope....I will use systems, of course, but I will never pay money for predictions.........unless they are proved to me to be accurate and less than 10 numbers a draw......and posting on the prediction board here is a way for us to see the accuracy..................

Sandy

White Lake,Mi
                        United States
                        Member #1495
                        May 12, 2003
                        5546 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

did not know of him until just recently....see ignorance and a big mouth can lead to embarrassment   please accept my apologies....

VAL

Albert Camus

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31343 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2005, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

did not know of him until just recently....see ignorance and a big mouth can lead to embarrassment   please accept my apologies....

takes a big person to say what you did.  you're in my good book  lol 

love to nibble those micey feet.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2005, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

You really don't have to know a lot about a member to check them out.  Look at when Adolf became a member (10/17/02) two and a half years ago, then look at his life time predictions statistics (3:315) and then look at them by state and game type. They were pick5 in Virginia and the overall odds of a hit in the Virgina Cash5 (5/34) is 1:66.  That should tell you something about Adolf prediction skills.

RJOh

White Lake,Mi
                              United States
                              Member #1495
                              May 12, 2003
                              5546 Posts
                              Posted: May 22, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I guess what is troublesome the most, is if Adolph wants to prove his "skills" just post something and prove it...to me seems real simple. If I were that confident, that is what I would do, but instead I offended some people on this forum by questioning his integrit, which I did in defending the good people of this forum...my mistake and I am a big enough  person to admit when I am wrong and I was. But bottom line he does nothing to help himself.Enough and move on....

VAL

Albert Camus