Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone use this guys system?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 11 years ago by reddog.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #3291
January 8, 2004
71 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2005, 7:43 pm - IP Logged
I sold a copy of my mega millions lotto program on ebay today and noticed that the person that bought it from me also purchased a pick 6 system from this guy on ebay.
has anyone ever bought it or dealt with him?  can i find the system that he's using anywhere on the net
for free?
he seems to be making a lot of bold guarantees.  hit 5 out of 6 on any pick 6?  i really doubt it.. 
wouldn't that be  worth 250,000 when playing mega millions?

<Shameless self promotion :)>. Want to get an Edge in Mega Millions ? Try Mega Lotto Assistant. Coded by yours truly. </Shameless self promotion>

Fergus
    Canada
    Member #5532
    July 9, 2004
    87 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2005, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I have not seen the system before....Whether it is a re-hash of standard and common systems who knows...But the guy has very postive feedback....pretty much everyone had a positive feedback comment. Must be some merit to the system. 

Raziel

United States
      Member #3291
      January 8, 2004
      71 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2005, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I have not seen the system before....Whether it is a re-hash of standard and common systems who knows...But the guy has very postive feedback....pretty much everyone had a positive feedback comment. Must be some merit to the system. 

Raziel

i noticed that too, but i also noticed that a lot of the comments were left  before people even tried his system.
      but seriously,  guaranteed  5 out of 6?

that sounds real fishy to me.

<Shameless self promotion :)>. Want to get an Edge in Mega Millions ? Try Mega Lotto Assistant. Coded by yours truly. </Shameless self promotion>

Amarillo/Austin
        United States
        Member #1424
        April 25, 2003
        696 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2005, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

If it smells like a fish, flops around like a fish and has gills, it is probably a fish.

Orangeman              Spam

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2005, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

I can smell Zebra, and I can hear Zebra, but I can't see Zebra.

Or maybe it was:

I smell giraffe, hear giraffe and see girafee so it must be giraffe.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Amsterdam
            Netherlands
            Member #17942
            June 30, 2005
            25 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I bought the system tonight. It is logical and puts things for me in perspective. The man has a major in physics and I asked for his advice for other methods of number prediction, since I have been studying number patterns as well. I said I would pay for his advice of course. I will keep you posted...

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey "Mouche" can you give me information on where this system you bought is advertised I would like too check it out!!!! Thanks!!!

Pinback's avatar - driver
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #5810
                July 22, 2004
                120 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I bought his system yesterday, when I saw the original post above while just browsing around here.  I've purchased a number of different software solutions over the past couple of years with little success, and have most recently been using Lotto Pro 2000 simply because it will reliably print on the betting slips for me!  But its results have been disappointing.

Since the $10 he's asking is nothing compared to the money I've spent on lottery software, I went for it.  His information is interesting and logical, and I spent last night and this morning writing a program to incorporate it.  When finished, it generated 12 numbers and I entered those into Lotto Pro 2000 so it could wheel them for me and print the slips.

And guess what?  4 out of 5 numbers on today's Ohio Rolling Cash 5!  ONE NUMBER away from the big bucks!  But I did win a total of $306.

Now I'll be the first person to admit that it may be pure coincidence.  Only time will tell if his methods can help me win in the long run.  But I guess the point is the $10 investment in his information has already paid for itself.

And this is NOT a general recommendation.  If I weren't a programmer and able to incorporate his ideas into a program I probably wouldn't be willing to do the work manually.

But I did want to mention that he has at least one happy customer...

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                  Member #9059
                  November 26, 2004
                  128 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2005, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

THIS SYSTEM IS 100% GUARANTEED* TO MATCH 5 NUMBERS OUT OF 6 IN ANY PICK 6 LOTTO, or YOUR MONEY BACK!

Hi,

For me, this system sounds as a wheel 5 if 6 100% with 12 numbers. Nothing new.

Regards

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

United States
                    Member #3291
                    January 8, 2004
                    71 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

jeez i'm making this guy money, he should give me a comission,  i guess i might buy his thing too and see what all the fuss is about.

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

hey Pinback are you willing too share or sell your newly created program? I would definitely be interested,also LottoPro 2005 won a member in here back in Feb a jackpot of $110,000 in the Ohio Rolling Cash Pick-5 game

Amsterdam
                        Netherlands
                        Member #17942
                        June 30, 2005
                        25 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2005, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Look at the top of the page for the link, it is at ebay.com. It is only 9.95, you can try it for such a low price!

Kind regards,

Mouche

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2005, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Pinback I am also interested in the program same as Pick4Master, let me know if you can share or sell, please.

And, Are you interested in the pick 3, Have you ever tried to make a pick 3 and or pick 4 program ? Would you be interested ?

Good luck.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2005, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes me and Lantern feel that if your software worked for you maybe it will for us

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I just purchased it through paypal. I still have not received the system, in my email. Does it take a while or is it instant? I've already emailed the seller, concerning this problem.Anybody know the answer?