Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone use this guys system?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 12 years ago by reddog.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5396 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I purchased it today also.

For $10.00 bucks what the hay!!

I'll give it a try tomorrow PA 5/39.

wsls

Pinback's avatar - driver
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #5810
    July 22, 2004
    120 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

THIS SYSTEM IS 100% GUARANTEED* TO MATCH 5 NUMBERS OUT OF 6 IN ANY PICK 6 LOTTO, or YOUR MONEY BACK!

Hi,

For me, this system sounds as a wheel 5 if 6 100% with 12 numbers. Nothing new.

Regards

A comment about the "guaranteed" thing...  to me he's obviously using a basic fact as advertising hype.  What he's talking about is his wheeling system, and if the six winner numbers are amoung the numbers you pick, the WHEEL guarantees that you'll match at least 5.  That's just a basic function of using a wheel, and any wheeling system does that (including the Lotto Pro 2005 I normally use).

To me, his system isn't about the wheel or that guarantee.  Heck, when I won my $306 I didn't even use his wheel!  I fed the numbers into Lotto Pro 2005 and used one of its wheels and let it print the slips.  His system is about HOW TO PICK THE NUMBERS TO PLAY, and that is definitely different information than I've ever known before, and that's what I incorporated into my program.

So if you get it, get it to generate the numbers, and wheel any way you like...

Ohio
      United States
      Member #5810
      July 22, 2004
      120 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I just purchased it through paypal. I still have not received the system, in my email. Does it take a while or is it instant? I've already emailed the seller, concerning this problem.Anybody know the answer?

It isn't automated.  He will manually email it to you.  Of course he may not be home the instant you buy it, or be sleeping or going to the bathroom, so give him some time.  You'll definitely get it.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Pinback. I feel much better. All e-books that I have dealt with in the past downloaded immediately. So I was spoiled, hence the impatiency.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #5810
          July 22, 2004
          120 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

hey Pinback are you willing too share or sell your newly created program? I would definitely be interested,also LottoPro 2005 won a member in here back in Feb a jackpot of $110,000 in the Ohio Rolling Cash Pick-5 game

Since I don't want to be sued, I have to answer "negative" to that.  Mr. Boyle holds the copyright to the information I incorporated into the program, so there is no way I can share it.  Sorry.

By the way, you are my personal lottery hero!  I bought Lotto Pro 2005 JUST because of your win, and I've been playing every day since!  To quote you, "I had the settings at 8 for hot & 8 for drawings.  I then played smart numbers for a 5/5 wheel for $6.00"

I've been doing that every day since your win!  Unfortunately, it hasn't done for me what it did for you!  So, I'm going to try this other thing for awhile.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes Pinback, all the best wheels in the world does nobody any good. The most acurate selection proccess, is the key.

empassioned1's avatar - abns7
              Saint Louis, Missouri
              United States
              Member #17000
              June 9, 2005
              46 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Ok I see two different programs listed by this fellow, a pick 5 and a pick 6...are they both incorporated in the pick 6??? or is the pick5 just the same as the pick 6 with the different name?

Just curious

If the eyes are the windows to the soul, let me see you without the shades drawn

What's a Hades Bunny?  Well let's just say you don't wanna be jumpin' over MY back fence.  But hey, you ain't afraid a lil white rabbit now are ya?

Ohio
                United States
                Member #5810
                July 22, 2004
                120 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Ok I see two different programs listed by this fellow, a pick 5 and a pick 6...are they both incorporated in the pick 6??? or is the pick5 just the same as the pick 6 with the different name?

Just curious

Email him through eBay and ask.  I only bought the Pick 5 one, so I don't know...

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                  Member #9059
                  November 26, 2004
                  128 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Pinback,

Let's test this program prediction capability compared with Random, if you select 12 numbers out of 39 in a Pick 5 lotto you have the next odds:

3 correct: 1 in 7.46

4 correct: 1 in 43.08

5 correct: 1 in 726.97

I know $10 is cheap, but I also have a degree in Marketing and I don't reccommend any customer to buy a Lotto program based only in publicity.

If Pinback or other member that actually buyed the software could do the test by 2 weeks and show us how many numbers of the 12 selected have 3,4,5 and 6 correct.

It's important to know which type of Pick 6 game or Pick 5 game you play to give us an accurate result of the capability of prediction of this software.

Regards

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #5810
                    July 22, 2004
                    120 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Pinback,

Let's test this program prediction capability compared with Random, if you select 12 numbers out of 37 in a Pick 5 lotto you have the next odds:

3 correct: 1 in 6.60

4 correct: 1 in 35

5 correct: 1 in 550

I know $10 is cheap, but I also have a degree in Marketing and I don't reccommend any customer to buy a Lotto program based only in publicity.

If Pinback or other member that actually buyed the software could do the test by 2 weeks and show us how many numbers of the 12 selected have 3,4,5 and 6 correct.

It's important to know which type of Pick 6 game or Pick 5 game you play to give us an accurate result of the capability of prediction of this software.

Regards

Just for the record, he isn't selling software.  Just a nine page e-book with his opinions/findings/what have you.

I turned it into software for myself because that's what I do.

I'll leave the rest of that message to someone else...

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                      Member #9059
                      November 26, 2004
                      128 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2005, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Then no test is necessary. Trust in your luck!

Regards 

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                        Member #9517
                        December 10, 2004
                        1280 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2005, 8:36 am - IP Logged

This system sounds very interesting. I look forward to read your feedback on attboyle's system.

I will wait with ordering this system since I am already waiting for Steve Player's Pick-6 Baseline Grid system to arrive.

langley b.c.
                          Canada
                          Member #3313
                          January 10, 2004
                          155 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2005, 9:04 am - IP Logged

warning to all that arwe thinking of purchasing this system i bought it last night and it arrived this morning it is a complete ripoff of gails howards first report state lotteries how to get in it and how to win it! so if you owned that there is no point in purchasing this as you will only get a condensed version

United States
                            Member #3291
                            January 8, 2004
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2005, 9:17 am - IP Logged

warning to all that arwe thinking of purchasing this system i bought it last night and it arrived this morning it is a complete ripoff of gails howards first report state lotteries how to get in it and how to win it! so if you owned that there is no point in purchasing this as you will only get a condensed version

thank you for the heads up,  you know anywhere i can get Howards first report for free :)?

<Shameless self promotion :)>. Want to get an Edge in Mega Millions ? Try Mega Lotto Assistant. Coded by yours truly. </Shameless self promotion>

langley b.c.
                              Canada
                              Member #3313
                              January 10, 2004
                              155 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2005, 9:29 am - IP Logged

no i found an old copy on e-bay once it has been out of circulation since 87