Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone use this guys system?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 11 years ago by reddog.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Pinback's avatar - driver
Ohio
United States
Member #5810
July 22, 2004
120 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I decided to do the work and run the ultimate test using his information.  The idea is to run his methods against ALL of the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 previous drawings, to see what results I would have had if I had been using his methods from the beginning.  I wrote a new program to do this, since that is much faster (and more accurate) than doing it by hand.

The most important thing to remember is that I can NOT accurately estimate HOW much I would have won each time, because that depends entirely upon the wheel used.  One wheel might have the right 4 numbers together and give me $300, while a different wheel might only have 3 together and give me $10 instead.

A second thing to remember is that the COST of playing also varies by the wheel used.  I'll give the total MINIMUM I would have spent based on the amount of numbers supplied by the program, but the actual cost would certainly be higher depending upon the wheel I would choose to play at the time.

Ok... now on to the results!

As of 7/10/2005, there have been 239 Ohio Rolling Cash 5 drawings.

USING HIS METHOD (the gentleman selling his method on eBay... the subject of this entire thread):

The minimum cost to play to date would be $2,766.

I would have had 2 hits ($1 wins) 69 times.

I would have had 3 hits ($10 wins) 37 times.

I would have had 4 hits ($300 wins) 5 times.

I would have had 5 hits ($100,000+ jackpot) 1 times.

There you have it!

To me, the most important number is that single 5 hit win.  Obviously, that does NOT mean I would have won $100,000+, because that depends upon the wheel getting the right numbers in the right order.  What it means is the POTENTIAL to win the jackpot was there, and no other software/information/whatever has ever gotten me close to that!

Clearly if your goal is smaller wins to break even, it's pointless.  I would have spent much more than I won for anything less than 5 hits.  But I personally don't play for the smaller wins (to me, a smaller win just makes the whole thing a little less expensive... that's all).  My goal is the jackpot, and nothing less really matters to me.

Is there anyway you can make a program that consistently uses the 12 number

set wheel. So the bet would be $12.00 every day. Afterall, the wheel provided

is an abbreviated 4/5 wheel. So the spenditure would be 239X$12.00=2,868.00,

however the amount won would probably be different also, right?

His method is only going to give what fits the formula.  If you absolutely want 12 numbers each time, you'll have to add or drop numbers manually.  (Adding is no big deal, but dropping numbers would make me nervous... what if one of the numbers that hit was one that I dropped?  AAARRRGHHH!  Smile)

I personally take the numbers it gives (however many that is), and look through the wheels in Lotto Pro 2005 to find the best match that I can afford to play.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I am astounded by the number of people who buy those things.  Maybe I'm in the wrong business.  But I don't think I could have the heart to rip off that many people. 

LOL!!  NO ONE has given this seller a negative feedback recently, not a single one that I could see.

I find that even more astounding ... even after it has been found by ppl who have 'educated' themselves here on LP that this man is selling pirated ideas as his own.

Live and let live I guess ...

That's one of the fundamental flaws with the eBay seller feedback system.

Everyone is deathly afraid to give negative feedback, because if they do, then they themselves will get barraged with negative feedback from the person they "scorned" and their friends.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I just think that in order to have an accurate examination of how well a system performs,

you would have to drop numbers, because the crux of the selection proccess,on a daily

basis is required, in order for the system to constantly morph itself. I'm not putting down

your efforts in any way. Iam only interested in the exact steps mentioned by him, to be

entered in a program. If thats even possible without spending a fortune on computer

programmers, to tailor-fit any request. But I appreciate your attempt.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #5810
        July 22, 2004
        120 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I am astounded by the number of people who buy those things.  Maybe I'm in the wrong business.  But I don't think I could have the heart to rip off that many people. 

LOL!!  NO ONE has given this seller a negative feedback recently, not a single one that I could see.

I find that even more astounding ... even after it has been found by ppl who have 'educated' themselves here on LP that this man is selling pirated ideas as his own.

Live and let live I guess ...

That's one of the fundamental flaws with the eBay seller feedback system.

Everyone is deathly afraid to give negative feedback, because if they do, then they themselves will get barraged with negative feedback from the person they "scorned" and their friends.

Actually, just the person they "scorned".  The scorned person's friends can't leave negative feedback because you can't leave feedback for someone unless you have completed an auction with them.

Of course, the "friends" may win auctions and not pay JUST to be able to leave the negative feedback you refer to, but that probably isn't  too likely...

Ohio
          United States
          Member #5810
          July 22, 2004
          120 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I just think that in order to have an accurate examination of how well a system performs,

you would have to drop numbers, because the crux of the selection proccess,on a daily

basis is required, in order for the system to constantly morph itself. I'm not putting down

your efforts in any way. Iam only interested in the exact steps mentioned by him, to be

entered in a program. If thats even possible without spending a fortune on computer

It isn't possible to tailor-fit his method to provide a particular number of numbers (?) to play, because then it would no longer be based on the statistical information he provides!  To play his method, there is no option but to play the numbers it provides, no matter how many numbers that is.  Do anything else, and you're creating a new method of your own!  (And then you should sell it on ebay... Smile)

toronto
            Canada
            Member #13819
            April 14, 2005
            14 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Pinback

I don't know did you ever use Gh advantage plus system ,  the system give you  always 4-5 sometimes 6 numbers !!!

The only point is to get them in one line Bang Head

Wow, 6 matches in a pick 5 game!?!?!  Impressive!  Smile

If it's so great though, and been out for so long, then why isn't everyone here already rich?

It also bothers me that her web site lists "Buckeye Five" as the only Ohio pick 5 game in the Advantage Plus package.  Buckeye Five was replace by Rolling Cash 5 in October of last year.  Has the package even been updated for Rolling Cash 5?

For $80, I'll probably wait and give what I'm doing a try first.  If it doesn't work out, maybe that will be next...

I'm talking about PICK 6

if you want  to talk about bull*** then let's talk ..imagine you made lotto program and copyrights it's your and someone is cashing your idea Smash

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

There are systems and software that will work for some people and not for others,for all the people that have WON jackpots using Gail Howard's software or any other software including Lotto-pro 2005 there are many that have not.So no system or software will make everyone RICH some will hit big and some will not that's just the way it is I guess.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

It isn't possible to tailor-fit his method to provide a particular number of numbers (?) to play, because then it would no longer be based on the statistical information he provides!  To play his method, there is no option but to play the numbers it provides, no matter how many numbers that is.  Do anything else, and you're creating a new method of your own!  (And then you should sell it on ebay... Smile)

Are we even talking about the same system? He clearly states that numbers have

to be updated on a daily basis. Unless I'm not understanding you, pardon me, but

without giving away the system, I can tell you that you get about half, new numbers

to play when you update them. You don't play the same number sets every day.

The selection proccess doesn't even allow you to play the same numbers. So either

i'm a complete idiot that probably doesn't understand programs and the lingo, or we

are speaking of a different sysytem.

I think whatever the program would require to update such as this system would

be very complex, but again I don't have the foggiest when it comes to writing

programs.

When I was eighteen (now 41) I used to write commodore computer game

programs just for fun, copying them from magazines.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #5810
                  July 22, 2004
                  120 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Are we even talking about the same system? He clearly states that numbers have

to be updated on a daily basis. Unless I'm not understanding you, pardon me, but

without giving away the system, I can tell you that you get about half, new numbers

to play when you update them. You don't play the same number sets every day.

The selection proccess doesn't even allow you to play the same numbers. So either

i'm a complete idiot that probably doesn't understand programs and the lingo, or we

are speaking of a different sysytem.

I think whatever the program would require to update such as this system would

be very complex, but again I don't have the foggiest when it comes to writing

programs.

When I was eighteen (now 41) I used to write commodore computer game

programs just for fun, copying them from magazines.

I'm 43 and spent part of my 20's working in computer stores selling Commodore 64's and marveling over people like you who had the patience to type in computer games from magazines!  That sort of patience I never had.

I'm not sure the numbers his method comes up with change quite that much from drawing to drawing.  Since you use the last 10 drawings each time, only one set of numbers drops out (the oldest) and one set of numbers (the latest drawing) is added.  Then you count them up again.  Here is a sample of two weeks (six drawings) of numbers suggested by his method from the life of Rolling Cash 5:

1 6 7 15 16 18 20 22 25 27 29 35
                  1 6 9 15 16 18 19 20 22 25 27 29 33 35
                  1 6 7 9 16 18 19 20 22 25 27 29 33 35
                  7 9 16 18 19 20 22 25 27 28 33 35 36
                  3 7 9 16 18 19 22 25 26 27 35 36
                  1 3 6 7 16 18 19 22 25 26 35 36
                  1 3 6 15 16 18 19 25 26 29 32 35 36
                  1 3 6 8 15 16 18 19 25 26 29 36 37
                  1 3 8 15 18 25 26 27 35 36 37
                  1 3 8 15 18 25 27 35 37
                  1 3 8 11 15 25 26 27 35 37
                  3 5 8 11 15 20 25 26 27 32 35 36 37

You can see how only a few numbers change each time.

I think the biggest problem in discussing it is that we can't discuss it!  While probably nothing would come of it, I'm just not willing to risk lawyers knocking on my door.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #5810
                    July 22, 2004
                    120 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I mean "twelve drawings"... not six...

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2005, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Well if he stole this idea from Gail Howard like some people suggest how could anyone get into trouble for discussing it? also would a lawyer take the case for a $10 lottery strategy? If I decide too buy it I will let anyone that asks how the systems works and if he wants too take me to court over $10 no problem

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #5810
                        July 22, 2004
                        120 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2005, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Well if he stole this idea from Gail Howard like some people suggest how could anyone get into trouble for discussing it? also would a lawyer take the case for a $10 lottery strategy? If I decide too buy it I will let anyone that asks how the systems works and if he wants too take me to court over $10 no problem

I have no way to verify that "Gail Howard" claim, so I can't base any decisions on that.

As for the rest, I'm simply not willing to accept the risk.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2005, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Yes, we are talking about the same system. We are on the same page, I just misunderstood

you when you said that you didn't like dropping #s, because what if they came out, and that

was, according to you excactly that. You were not dropping them. To which I replied, yes

you do have to drop them in order for the system to work correctly. So you agree then that

you do have to drop them.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            1272 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Anyone of you who bought "his" system willing to give him(the seller) negative feedback?

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2005, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Iam willing. And no I don't sit on both sides of the fence.

He is stealing someone else's system. That is the only thing that I oppose of. The positive side of this enigma clearly states that the 1 in 376,000 is dramatically   reduced to 1 in 476, of hitting the jackpot. Am I missing something here? Is there something that I'm  overlooking? Sure there are alot of wheels out there that accomplish the same  gaurantee, but again, to reiterate, the selection proccess is the goods!  But again stealing is wrong,and that's another story.