Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone use this guys system?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 11 years ago by reddog.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

This application seems too promising to request a  refund. A couple of wrinkles need ironing. Nevertheless, modification can only serve to enhance the quality in anything, most of the time.

Scotland
    United Kingdom
    Member #1227
    March 6, 2003
    24 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2005, 5:38 am - IP Logged

I have recently got a old copy of Gail Howards 'Winning Strategies' 3rd Edition published in 1988 from Ebay.   Could anyone tell me if Gail Howards Pertcentage System or her Ten -Game Group Count is the one that Mr Boyle is selling ?  I dont want to buy it again if its what I've aready got.

Thanks

Cath

United States
      Member #5453
      July 5, 2004
      135 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2005, 9:41 am - IP Logged

from her web site "under free tips " every thing there for all the games "

odd/even  number selection ETC

i was tempted and i bought it -i was pissedMad off .  GH needs to sue the guy

the only thing in there is his 12 number wheel  selection for 12 number which already exist out there Mad 

MadSmash

I repeat don't get it . it a waste of money . i pissed that i read this thread and knew that it was a fake , but still got it anyway

United States
        Member #5453
        July 5, 2004
        135 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2005, 10:38 am - IP Logged

or try this link

and select the game you want to know about

http://www.smartluck.com/strategy.htm

all the tips are listed on his knock off book

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2005, 10:49 am - IP Logged

the only thing in there is his 12 number wheel  selection for 12 number which already exist out there Mad 

MadSmash

I repeat don't get it . it a waste of money . i pissed that i read this thread and knew that it was a fake , but still got it anyway

The selection procces has nothing to do with odd/even. The 12 number wheel

isn't any good considering it's 3/5 if all 5 fall within 12. You would have to use

a 4/5 wheel, and at the cost of $20.00. The selection proccess is unique, however,

It doesn't promise short term wins, such as 4/5. You would pretty much even out

while waiting for the big one. Quick picks here and there.

United States
            Member #5453
            July 5, 2004
            135 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2005, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

MadSmash

The selection procces has nothing to do with odd/even. The 12 number wheel

isn't any good considering it's 3/5 if all 5 fall within 12. You would have to use

a 4/5 wheel, and at the cost of $20.00. The selection proccess is unique, however,

It doesn't promise short term wins, such as 4/5. You would pretty much even out

while waiting for the big one. Quick picks here and there.

have you read his pdf files i order it  (what a waste of money). his tip are rip off GH books or manual . reading the first  5-6  pages . i understand that you won using his idea (or should i say GH idea)  . i think you program remix with the idea did good . but the overall  i  would not recommend any Lp members to waste their $10 on his "SHi@"  (buy a meal ,gas, or H#LL some lotto tickets

His fake is a write off in my book

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are correct. My bad. In the first few pages he does refer to different strategies

that you've mentioned, such as odd/even. But I think that those kinds of strategies did not

originate from GH. I've seen those all over the years.

Pinback's avatar - driver
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #5810
                July 22, 2004
                120 Posts
                Posted: July 16, 2005, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

or try this link

and select the game you want to know about

http://www.smartluck.com/strategy.htm

all the tips are listed on his knock off book

I just read that, and the key piece of information that has made the difference for me is NOT there.

But after winning in 5 of the last 8 drawings, I've also decided that it really isn't in my best interest to keep promoting his product.  When the next opportunity for the jackpot comes I don't want to be sharing it with a bunch of people who picked their numbers because of me!

So I will now go silent about this, and you may continue to be as negative as you wish and deflect everyone away from his method.

The time will come when I will thank you for it...

United States
                  Member #5453
                  July 5, 2004
                  135 Posts
                  Posted: July 16, 2005, 1:53 pm - IP Logged
                  for

and pinback and other Lp members reading this
                  i can't control anyone from buy software or not , it is not my intention , you can say it an opinion .
                  everyone is will welcome to try that system  ( hope it works for You)
                  I did not say all his information was copyed from GH ( the form it was presented in looks like GH format / IF you have a copy of her work or current book " lottery master guide"
                  he has some off his idea in there  BUT  and I REPEAT BUT that account for 30% of the report
                  all the other stuff in there GH or not  - it not worth the asking price ( you can get free online )
                  buy searching on lotto tips
                  AFTER SPENDING MY 10$ ( not please at all )
                  hope this post and thread help any one reading it  before they make their choices
                    Scotland
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #1227
                    March 6, 2003
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: July 16, 2005, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Just a note to thank you all for your good advice.  I wont be buying Mr Boyle's system. 

Cath

toronto
                      Canada
                      Member #13819
                      April 14, 2005
                      14 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Many thanks for alerting us to the crook who is selling nine pages printed directly from Gail Howard's Special Report, STATE LOTTERIES: HOW TO GET IN IT AND HOW TO WIN IT. Gail's booklet, which was published twenty years ago, was enlarged and updated and incorporated into her 182-page LOTTERY MASTER GUIDE.

His pages are in the hands of Gail's attorney so it shouldn't be long before eBay shuts him down.

reddog's avatar - patch
                        Greensboro, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #1616
                        June 5, 2003
                        1287 Posts
                        Posted: July 17, 2005, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Many thanks for alerting us to the crook who is selling nine pages printed directly from Gail Howard's Special Report, STATE LOTTERIES: HOW TO GET IN IT AND HOW TO WIN IT. Gail's booklet, which was published twenty years ago, was enlarged and updated and incorporated into her 182-page LOTTERY MASTER GUIDE.

His pages are in the hands of Gail's attorney so it shouldn't be long before eBay shuts him down.

And how do you know that they are in the hands of her Attorney?