Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone use this guys system?

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 11 years ago by reddog.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Conjunction junction, what's your function?

Hookin up words and phrases and clauses.

Conjunction function hows that function?

I've got three favorite cars, that get most of the job done.

car# 575

car# 007

car# 635

Sometimes I walk down by the lake..........and see a duck and a drake.......

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #12466
    March 14, 2005
    29 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I bought the system and programmed it using Visual Basic.

I then evaluated it over the entire span of the Tennessee Lotto5.  I only counted the draws where the calculations created exactly 12 numbers to play.  My results were that the COW was about $360.00 but yielded only 8 3of5 hits.  This is only about $180.00 or so.  I used the 12 number wheel.

If someone would like to check me on this, I would like some verification.  I do feel that it was worth the ten bucks.  It was very well written and the person who wrote it was very sincere and literate.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

For the lottery terminology challenged, please explain COW, do you mean the cash cow?

Pinback's avatar - driver
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #5810
        July 22, 2004
        120 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2005, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

I then evaluated it over the entire span of the Tennessee Lotto5.  I only counted the draws where the calculations created exactly 12 numbers to play.  My results were that the COW was about $360.00 but yielded only 8 3of5 hits.  This is only about $180.00 or so.  I used the 12 number wheel.

If someone would like to check me on this, I would like some verification.  I do feel that it was worth the ten bucks.  It was very well written and the person who wrote it was very sincere and literate.

For the best test you might want to go back and test the ones that generated more or less than 12 also.  There is nothing special about 12... it just generates whatever fits the criteria.  I play however many it gives me and just use a different wheel to match.

You should also see how many numbers total it matched... not just how many money hits the wheel gave you.  Because if you spent more and used a bigger wheel you might have matches you don't have with a smaller wheel.  To me the big question is the total number of hits out of the 12 (or whatever) numbers it gives you.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2005, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

For the best test you might want to go back and test the ones that generated more or less than 12 also.  There is nothing special about 12... it just generates whatever fits the criteria.  I play however many it gives me and just use a different wheel to match.

You should also see how many numbers total it matched... not just how many money hits the wheel gave you.  Because if you spent more and used a bigger wheel you might have matches you don't have with a smaller wheel.  To me the big question is the total number of hits out of the 12 (or whatever) numbers it gives you.

I have some really good wheels.

For Conservative fellow human beings, I would recommend 4 out of 5, good to start with.

For only 12 dollars or less. A five dollar scheme might just suffice. Who knows?

The five number wheel, is a great impetus, for the tight budget mind-set. like me.

However, It still has the 4 out of 5 guarantee!!!!!

And that's a good thing!!!

United States
            Member #1759
            June 29, 2003
            1156 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2005, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

So I guess it works after all even if it belongs too someone else originally

United States
              Member #3291
              January 8, 2004
              71 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Not to forget vbmx, of course.

Big Grin

<Shameless self promotion :)>. Want to get an Edge in Mega Millions ? Try Mega Lotto Assistant. Coded by yours truly. </Shameless self promotion>

United States
                Member #8899
                November 21, 2004
                428 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2005, 12:26 am - IP Logged

dont make the same mistake i did and buy it.  Its just like Gail Howards book.  It was a waste of $10.00.  Its basic information that everyone probably knows.  I bought the pick 6 program but im assuming the pick 5 one is almost the same.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #5810
                  July 22, 2004
                  120 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2005, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I decided to do the work and run the ultimate test using his information.  The idea is to run his methods against ALL of the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 previous drawings, to see what results I would have had if I had been using his methods from the beginning.  I wrote a new program to do this, since that is much faster (and more accurate) than doing it by hand.

The most important thing to remember is that I can NOT accurately estimate HOW much I would have won each time, because that depends entirely upon the wheel used.  One wheel might have the right 4 numbers together and give me $300, while a different wheel might only have 3 together and give me $10 instead.

A second thing to remember is that the COST of playing also varies by the wheel used.  I'll give the total MINIMUM I would have spent based on the amount of numbers supplied by the program, but the actual cost would certainly be higher depending upon the wheel I would choose to play at the time.

Ok... now on to the results!

As of 7/10/2005, there have been 239 Ohio Rolling Cash 5 drawings.

USING HIS METHOD (the gentleman selling his method on eBay... the subject of this entire thread):

The minimum cost to play to date would be $2,766.

I would have had 2 hits ($1 wins) 69 times.

I would have had 3 hits ($10 wins) 37 times.

I would have had 4 hits ($300 wins) 5 times.

I would have had 5 hits ($100,000+ jackpot) 1 times.

There you have it!

To me, the most important number is that single 5 hit win.  Obviously, that does NOT mean I would have won $100,000+, because that depends upon the wheel getting the right numbers in the right order.  What it means is the POTENTIAL to win the jackpot was there, and no other software/information/whatever has ever gotten me close to that!

Clearly if your goal is smaller wins to break even, it's pointless.  I would have spent much more than I won for anything less than 5 hits.  But I personally don't play for the smaller wins (to me, a smaller win just makes the whole thing a little less expensive... that's all).  My goal is the jackpot, and nothing less really matters to me.

toronto
                    Canada
                    Member #13819
                    April 14, 2005
                    14 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

bd2lucky

You're right , it is GH system ,,and he is claming copyrights !!!!

if you check GH website tips for lotto , you can find same thing ,

all this info that he's selling is from GH  Yellow book first edition !!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I am astounded by the number of people who buy those things.  Maybe I'm in the wrong business.  But I don't think I could have the heart to rip off that many people. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

toronto
                        Canada
                        Member #13819
                        April 14, 2005
                        14 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Pinback

I don't know did you ever use Gh advantage plus system ,  the system give you  always 4-5 sometimes 6 numbers !!!

The only point is to get them in one line Bang Head

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I decided to do the work and run the ultimate test using his information.  The idea is to run his methods against ALL of the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 previous drawings, to see what results I would have had if I had been using his methods from the beginning.  I wrote a new program to do this, since that is much faster (and more accurate) than doing it by hand.

The most important thing to remember is that I can NOT accurately estimate HOW much I would have won each time, because that depends entirely upon the wheel used.  One wheel might have the right 4 numbers together and give me $300, while a different wheel might only have 3 together and give me $10 instead.

A second thing to remember is that the COST of playing also varies by the wheel used.  I'll give the total MINIMUM I would have spent based on the amount of numbers supplied by the program, but the actual cost would certainly be higher depending upon the wheel I would choose to play at the time.

Ok... now on to the results!

As of 7/10/2005, there have been 239 Ohio Rolling Cash 5 drawings.

USING HIS METHOD (the gentleman selling his method on eBay... the subject of this entire thread):

The minimum cost to play to date would be $2,766.

I would have had 2 hits ($1 wins) 69 times.

I would have had 3 hits ($10 wins) 37 times.

I would have had 4 hits ($300 wins) 5 times.

I would have had 5 hits ($100,000+ jackpot) 1 times.

There you have it!

To me, the most important number is that single 5 hit win.  Obviously, that does NOT mean I would have won $100,000+, because that depends upon the wheel getting the right numbers in the right order.  What it means is the POTENTIAL to win the jackpot was there, and no other software/information/whatever has ever gotten me close to that!

Clearly if your goal is smaller wins to break even, it's pointless.  I would have spent much more than I won for anything less than 5 hits.  But I personally don't play for the smaller wins (to me, a smaller win just makes the whole thing a little less expensive... that's all).  My goal is the jackpot, and nothing less really matters to me.

Is there anyway you can make a program that consistently uses the 12 number

set wheel. So the bet would be $12.00 every day. Afterall, the wheel provided

is an abbreviated 4/5 wheel. So the spenditure would be 239X$12.00=2,868.00,

however the amount won would probably be different also, right?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #5810
                            July 22, 2004
                            120 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Pinback

I don't know did you ever use Gh advantage plus system ,  the system give you  always 4-5 sometimes 6 numbers !!!

The only point is to get them in one line Bang Head

Wow, 6 matches in a pick 5 game!?!?!  Impressive!  Smile

If it's so great though, and been out for so long, then why isn't everyone here already rich?

It also bothers me that her web site lists "Buckeye Five" as the only Ohio pick 5 game in the Advantage Plus package.  Buckeye Five was replace by Rolling Cash 5 in October of last year.  Has the package even been updated for Rolling Cash 5?

For $80, I'll probably wait and give what I'm doing a try first.  If it doesn't work out, maybe that will be next...

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                              BC
                              Canada
                              Member #2120
                              August 19, 2003
                              258 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I am astounded by the number of people who buy those things.  Maybe I'm in the wrong business.  But I don't think I could have the heart to rip off that many people. 

LOL!!  NO ONE has given this seller a negative feedback recently, not a single one that I could see.

I find that even more astounding ... even after it has been found by ppl who have 'educated' themselves here on LP that this man is selling pirated ideas as his own.

Live and let live I guess ...

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool