Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do Lottery Post members do?

Topic closed. 112 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm guessing you sell haunted houses?

Really late payments?

You provide an affordable morgue-age?

Some of the bad deals in the past, come back to haunt you?

I hope not too many titles are in scarecrow, I mean escrow.

And finally,

I'm sure you see right through the BS artists. LOL

whitmansm2's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Right here...can't you see me?
    United States
    Member #21521
    September 10, 2005
    131 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

LMAO!!

Green laugh

No No

Don't cry over spilled milk.  Go milk another cow!!

Stephanie

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

lol!

Dream's avatar - dragon1

United States
        Member #2399
        September 28, 2003
        143 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I play lottery for a living.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Is your system up for sale?

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
            philadelphia,PA
            United States
            Member #27080
            November 26, 2005
            507 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Ha, Ha, that's funny PAC...you got it all right, except...seeing thru the BS...its something about being psychic that I see only the good in people...but now I look out for the BS because I stepped in ... too much of it... too many times!

Now, if I can't see that BS...I sure can smell it!

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

philadelphia,PA
              United States
              Member #27080
              November 26, 2005
              507 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:01 pm - IP Logged
              Hurray!

You do.  Banana Hurray!  Party

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Ha, Ha, that's funny PAC...you got it all right, except...seeing thru the BS...its something about being psychic that I see only the good in people...but now I look out for the BS because I stepped in ... too much of it... too many times!

I appologize if I offended you. I'm just a comedian at heart.

I picked up a passenger one morning on the way to work.

We started to talk, and the subject of what he did for a living came up.

He said he owns a spray adhesive company. I just couldn't pass that one by....LOL

I said to him.....I guess all your employees have to be bonded.......

You can't get too attached to the job..........

When you take company trips, you all use United Airlines........

People in your company must adhere to very strict rules........

Again I appologize.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I am a professional psychic and medium...yes, I talk to dead people.  I worked Saturday and had a long line waiting for a reading from me.  Most dead people attend their funerals...so watch what you say and do.  Make sure those tears are real...lol.  Because I am a medium, my view of death is relaxed...because "all shut eyes aren't sleep".  The only reason why I am not getting rich doing psychic/medium work is because I do not charge much...just enough to keep me playing the lottery.  And yes...the deceased can give lottery numbers and those numbers are certain to Hit, because they know more than we know.  To take a break from my psychic work...

I sell real estate.  So you can say I work with people - dead or alive doesn't really matter.

I like you do not make big bucks as a natural healer though I am Registered and can charge up to 90 dollars for a 3 hour consult. Most people I help are really ill and some life threatening. My blessing come from their healing, and money cannot replace a life! Some of my clients are rich and can afford the best of the best but yet the Medical doctors cannot help them. People send me special gifts and money and I do charge little for the books I have written. What we can get however is well known respect for being good and what we do.

I do not medium the dead but I can see the dead around certain people and I can pick out their guides and tell them how many they have and sometimes who they are and I have myself felt the presence of loved ones passed on mostly by a certain smell and then I know who it is! I can also see the aura of certain people as well and I can do clear seeing readings on most people, it depends on the energy they give. My gift is mostly clear seeing and healing ability. There is nothing "paranormal" in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature truly, what we think we "know" on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.

Luckiestarr, what you have is a special gift, we all have it, though not everyone develops it to the full potential and thus is why it is such a special talent.

Blessings!
                    Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23352 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Todd, is the LP the only place where you make a living from now, or are there other things you do to help pay the bills?

Thanx.

If LP was the only place I made money, I would be broke.  Lottery Post loses money on a monthly basis, and guess where the shortfall is made up?  That's right, I fund it out of my pocket.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

thanks todd!!   lol.well i don't mean that in a bad way.i'm really thankful that you keep this site open.the internet would be a boring place without lottery post.lottery post keeps things exciting.best place on the net bar none!!

philadelphia,PA
                        United States
                        Member #27080
                        November 26, 2005
                        507 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Pac. I know you were kidding you have a "very quick" wit!  I think in your travels you have channeled some of the funniest comedians!

Clar..thank you...I have no problem charging what the market can bear...lol...I have a sliding scale...would love another trip to vegas.

But, let me get back to business:

Bang Head921/524/1024Idea

United States
                          Member #26882
                          November 23, 2005
                          1404 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I appologize if I offended you. I'm just a comedian at heart.

I picked up a passenger one morning on the way to work.

We started to talk, and the subject of what he did for a living came up.

He said he owns a spray adhesive company. I just couldn't pass that one by....LOL

I said to him.....I guess all your employees have to be bonded.......

You can't get too attached to the job..........

When you take company trips, you all use United Airlines........

People in your company must adhere to very strict rules........

Again I appologize.

That is a Good Job! Bet he will STICK with it until he retires! LOL

Pac, cook in a square pan, this way you know you will always have a Good SQUARE meal!!

LOL!

United States
                            Member #26882
                            November 23, 2005
                            1404 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2006, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Todd, is the LP the only place where you make a living from now, or are there other things you do to help pay the bills?

Thanx.

If LP was the only place I made money, I would be broke.  Lottery Post loses money on a monthly basis, and guess where the shortfall is made up?  That's right, I fund it out of my pocket.

I can certainly vouch for this!!! Many times I have paid out of my pocket for my web site to run as well!!!! I know all to well the work that goes into running a web site and this one is 10 times bigger than mine........Thanks for all the work you do Todd it is appreciated!!!!!

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                              Norfolk , Va
                              United States
                              Member #4541
                              May 2, 2004
                              25173 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2006, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks KR , I kind of work differently, I can work 75 days on and 35 off, or I can work 105 days on and 75 off , or I can work 140 days on and 75 off. It's up to me. I haven't worked much in the last couple of years , about 140 days due to an accident and now I just had my papers renewed which took a couple of monthe due to Homeland Security rules. Been at it since 1977 though and wouldnt think of working anywhere else or retiring. It's a great job. As far as being gone alot. The boss says after 2 weeks of being home , the honeymoon is over. I agree. After being home 2 months, I have to hit the road or go crazy.

Here is a picture of the ship I'm on these days. Its 950 ft long. Thats the Savannah river bridge in the background.

http://www.maersklinelimited.com/mll/transportation/fleet/comm_acv.asp

Good Luck.

wOW.. Isn't Maersk like one of the biggest shipping companies in the world ,next to Hyundai?  Isn't the feeling great when you get all that money after you've come back? LOL.

Your right KR.  It is the biggest shipping company in the world and yes they pay good money but it's nice to go home for a little while after 3 or 4 trips across the pond because while the ship is in port, things get hectic. Fast turn arounds also. 6 to 8 hours and gone. Maybe thats part of what I like about it though.

Todd , we had some tech's come on in Texas a few months ago and rode to Charleston SC. While on board they insalled a new server and set up the computers on the ship to that server. I'm wondering if that is sort of like what you were talking about. They loved the trip up but it was only 4 days.

Good Luck,

Blackie.