Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you have any website problems...

Topic closed. 110 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
Mcminnville, Oregon
United States
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3093 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2006, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

What's going on here?  everything is going real slooooooooooow to load.

I agree I have been having problems with LP today.  I figured Todd was just doing some work on the site.  I can surf the entire web fine and when I get to LP today it has been acting up.  I have cleaned my history and cache over 10 times today.  I'm sure Todd is fixing it!-weshar75

United States
    Member #31636
    February 1, 2006
    256 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2006, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Same thing here. Very Slow.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4054 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2006, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

What's going on here?  everything is going real slooooooooooow to load.

I'm showing "your  javascript is disabled" and it is not.  I can't load emoticons in pm and pages load slowly.

takeemtothebank

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2006, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Yup, very challenging web server issues this evening, kept me working much later than I intended. I think things are starting to level out now. I hope....

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
          Southeastern Ohio
          United States
          Member #13850
          April 16, 2005
          783 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2006, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Also having Blog problems. After clicking on (Insert/edit image), then click on (Browse) to download images, I get:

An error occured on the page you tried to access.

If this error occured on a page that was previously working, it is possible that we are performing maintenance, and the page should be back to normal soon.

Must be part of the server problems?

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23352 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2006, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Yes, hopefully I have made the last change for the night. I am tired.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
              Southeastern Ohio
              United States
              Member #13850
              April 16, 2005
              783 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2006, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Go to bed and get some rest man, we can wait till in the morning to get our stuff done!

Night, Todd!

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                Member #38062
                April 23, 2006
                12656 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd!  It's back to normal!  I hope I'm not seeing things but every once in a while, when I go to read the subject, it takes me to the first page instead of the present.  Thank you for fixing the speed last night. I thought that one beer I drank last night got me(was I going too fast or too slow with my beer?).  lololol  Have a nice & safe weekend Todd.

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23352 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Todd!  It's back to normal!  I hope I'm not seeing things but every once in a while, when I go to read the subject, it takes me to the first page instead of the present.  Thank you for fixing the speed last night. I thought that one beer I drank last night got me(was I going too fast or too slow with my beer?).  lololol  Have a nice & safe weekend Todd.

Thanks.  I think there may be a bug someplace with the page redirects, but unfortunately I think it may have to do with an Internet Explorer bug in version 6.0.  I have been doing a lot testing in IE7, and I'm not seeing any problems, but when I shift back to IE6 it happens sometimes.  I will keep trying to see what I can do to get around the bug.

A little IE7 news I heard that was very encouraging is that Microsoft will be making the upgrade to version 7 very simple!  Once it gets released later this year, people can get upgraded just by doing a regular Windows Update (available in the Start/All Programs menu in Windows XP, and in the Tools menu in IE).  Every Should be doing at least weekly updates anyway, so one day IE7 will be available as an option.

IE7 is such a big improvement over IE6, they really did a nice job.  (Sorry for getting a little off-track here...)

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: September 8, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

For about the last 1 or 2 weeks when you go to the RESULTS page say for GA. and click on Eve ...then Menu the  past 10 results it works just fine.

When you slide down to the Ga. Midday results and click there it will not give the Menu page drop down....so you can't get those results .The hand appears....but then goes back to just an arrow. A couple times the refresh bar helped ....but not any more.

Thanks for looking into this one.    

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

For about the last 1 or 2 weeks when you go to the RESULTS page say for GA. and click on Eve ...then Menu the  past 10 results it works just fine.

When you slide down to the Ga. Midday results and click there it will not give the Menu page drop down....so you can't get those results .The hand appears....but then goes back to just an arrow. A couple times the refresh bar helped ....but not any more.

Now that's strange .... when I went to click post reply....my name is on the right side as if it took but the post was not on the page?? I am confused so will try this again..

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Now...this is crazzzy ... I went to delete 2 of the 3 post from me and all go away. So...guess I will have to leave them all intact.

Now I need a beer... glad it's Friday. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: September 11, 2006, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Isn't anyone else having that problem with the drop down results menu's .......on the results page?

Drop down menu is fine for the GA. Eve but when you click on GA. Midday......nada.... nothing drops down. No past results   

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: September 11, 2006, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Isn't anyone else having that problem with the drop down results menu's .......on the results page?

Drop down menu is fine for the GA. Eve but when you click on GA. Midday......nada.... nothing drops down. No past results   

?? When I write a post here and mash send it won't show up at the bottom of the page 11 which we are now on. I can't find it? So I go back to Forums.. and see it thinks I have just made a recent post but I then try to punch into the page 11 and it's not there?

Hey .......look over there!    ....A different subject!  LOL LOL

Win d    

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              51161 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2006, 11:42 am - IP Logged

?? When I write a post here and mash send it won't show up at the bottom of the page 11 which we are now on. I can't find it? So I go back to Forums.. and see it thinks I have just made a recent post but I then try to punch into the page 11 and it's not there?

Hey .......look over there!    ....A different subject!  LOL LOL

Win D,

Look at what appeared! Bang Head