Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Affirmations, mantras and Hail Marys for the lottery

Topic closed. 73 replies. Last post 11 years ago by konane.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
Member #26882
November 23, 2005
1404 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Ha, Ha...i wonder if I am blocked?

let's all kiss  (837) and make- up (1227)

One of the Good Predictors that I talk of right here! Sit back and watch it come....guaranteed!

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Todd:

I have, indeed, been examining a lot of facets of the negative side of things, as well as the positive.

The thread examining the multi-state draws and what's happening to the money could as well be called positive as negative.  I've asked for information there.

I happen to believe the fact such information is so difficult to dig out is a sign there's a reason for it.

The most positive thing that can come of any doubt is holding the information to refute it into the light.

That hasn't been done thus far.

People who are sensitive to criticism are perfect candidates for small Yahoo groups, in which only people who share similar thoughts are invited into the group.  And they have to live with the limitations of a small group.

Criticism, per se, isn't what I was referring to.

The word criticism cuts too wide a swath to be allowed to fit what I'm describing.

The people I know who've quit LP posting of ideas are plenty open to considered opposing ideas.  What they don't care for is a lot of sniping and ad hominum attacks, blanket refutation.  That sort of thing.

Seems to me you have a culling process going on.  The snipers are certainly not 'sensitive to criticism', as you describe it.  So they stay.

The people who 'are sensitive to criticism', however, go offline to emails with people of like mind to bounce around innovations and ideas, and constructive criticism.

So you end up with exactly what you describe as not desireable left on LP.  An overwhelming majority of negative thinkers and snipers.  It assures that whatever happens with regards to innovation won't be discussed here.

Just my take on things.

Jack,

You probably have me blocked, and will not see this, not that it matters to me.

But what you just said is a bunch of bull crap and you know it! There are many Great Predictors here on LP. Not everyone takes their system and runs because of a bit of criticism!

"So you end up with exactly what you describe as not desireable left on LP.  An overwhelming majority of negative thinkers and snipers. "

Come on Jack! My word, that is really talking out of your butt!!!! The only negative thinking I see here is YOURS! You are one of the first people to try and debunk what people say here! Talk about Snipers! Absolutely Ridiculous!

Clair:

I pulled up your post despite your blocked status.

I'm flattered you feel as you do.  Frankly, I wouldn't wish anything else from you, if I were wishing.

That's why I keep you blocked.

Thanks for the post.  I'm glad I read it.

Jack

Speaking of Religion,

Amen Brother!

I wouldn't be any more or less than what you would wish anyway! Even if you would wish as you stated! I am who I am and not who others think I should be! Your best bet is to keep me blocked!

Your best bet is to keep me blocked!

Rest easy on that.

J

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #12305
      March 10, 2005
      2984 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, you are.

I'm not sure why.  I don't recall ever reading any of your posts.

Occasionally I go through a feeding frenzy thread and block everyone who's elbowing up to the trough.  Maybe when I blocked you I was just cutting too wide a swath.

Ain't a big deal.  Feel free to block me if you wish.

Blocking is just a means of filtering down the reality a person has to deal with.  For some reason sometime past I thought the reality I wanted to deal with didn't include you.

Nothing against you, per se.  Maybe something against my reality.

The flaw's all mine.  A reciprocal block will further balance the universe.  And a person can't contract an STD doing it, as with kissing to make up.

J

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2006, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Here's my mantra, and it does work some of the time.

Humenna, humenna, humenna............Alah Akbar ( God is great).......ooga booga booga.......May the Gods of Zimbawe throw me some chicken bonz.......

It even works better than remote viewing.....LOL

PAC:

May you be blessed with much chicken bonz.

J

Egos don't count.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Rip.....

Hare Krishna

Vaishnava

Hare rama hare rama

rama rama hare hare

hare

I see with my third eye.......

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanx Rip.....

Hare Krishna

Vaishnava

Hare rama hare rama

rama rama hare hare

hare

I see with my third eye.......

"I see with my third eye......."

Bless you my son.

My heart soars like an ostrich.

J

Egos don't count.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              50955 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

In spirituality and personal development, an affirmation is a form of autosuggestion in which a statement of a desirable intention or condition of the world or the mind is deliberately meditated on or repeated in order to implant it in the mind. Affirmation could be viewed positively as a mobilization of one's inner resources, or negatively as a kind of self-induced brainwashing, depending on the psychological depth and wisdom of the affirmation. For example, "I am making more room in my life for success every day" is a much wiser affirmation than "I will win the lottery today!" Affirmations can be a very powerful means of reprogramming the unconscious mind. They appear to be most effective when repeated in a quiet and restful state of mind and body.

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                50955 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Todd:

I have, indeed, been examining a lot of facets of the negative side of things, as well as the positive.

The thread examining the multi-state draws and what's happening to the money could as well be called positive as negative.  I've asked for information there.

I happen to believe the fact such information is so difficult to dig out is a sign there's a reason for it.

The most positive thing that can come of any doubt is holding the information to refute it into the light.

People who are sensitive to criticism are perfect candidates for small Yahoo groups, in which only people who share similar thoughts are invited into the group.  And they have to live with the limitations of a small group.

The word criticism cuts too wide a swath to be allowed to fit what I'm describing.

The people I know who've quit LP posting of ideas are plenty open to considered opposing ideas.  What they don't care for is a lot of sniping and ad hominum attacks, blanket refutation.  That sort of thing.

Seems to me you have a culling process going on.  The snipers are certainly not 'sensitive to criticism', as you describe it.  So they stay.

The people who 'are sensitive to criticism', however, go offline to emails with people of like mind to bounce around innovations and ideas, and constructive criticism.

So you end up with exactly what you describe as not desireable left on LP.  An overwhelming majority of negative thinkers and snipers.  It assures that whatever happens with regards to innovation won't be discussed here.

Just my take on things.

Jack,

But what you just said is a bunch of bull crap and you know it! There are many Great Predictors here on LP. Not everyone takes their system and runs because of a bit of criticism!

"So you end up with exactly what you describe as not desireable left on LP.  An overwhelming majority of negative thinkers and snipers. "

Come on Jack! My word, that is really talking out of your butt!!!! The only negative thinking I see here is YOURS! You are one of the first people to try and debunk what people say here! Talk about Snipers! Absolutely Ridiculous!

Clair:

I'm flattered you feel as you do.  Frankly, I wouldn't wish anything else from you, if I were wishing.

Jack

Speaking of Religion,

Amen Brother!

I wouldn't be any more or less than what you would wish anyway! Even if you would wish as you stated! I am who I am and not who others think I should be! Your best bet is to keep me blocked!

Perhaps the most often used and well-known affirmation is the word "Amen," which can be translated simply, "so be it," affirming the truth of whatever was written or said immediately prior. While often used to conclude prayer, the word itself is neutral as to its context and exemplifies a logical affirmation more than a spiritual one.

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #12305
                  March 10, 2005
                  2984 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Todd:

Just my take on things.

Jack,

Clair:

Jack

Speaking of Religion,

Amen Brother!

Perhaps the most often used and well-known affirmation is the word "Amen," which can be translated simply, "so be it," affirming the truth of whatever was written or said immediately prior. While often used to conclude prayer, the word itself is neutral as to its context and exemplifies a logical affirmation more than a spiritual one.

Amen.

Both logically, and spiritually.

Amen.

J

Egos don't count.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31523 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Just in case you need it

Hail Mary

full of grace

the Lord is with thee

blessed art thou among women

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

holy Mary, mother of God

pray for us sinners now

and at the hour of death.  amen

love to nibble those micey feet.

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      50955 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Just in case you need it

Hail Mary

full of grace

the Lord is with thee

blessed art thou among women

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

holy Mary, mother of God

pray for us sinners now

and at the hour of death.  amen

Thank You Emily!

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        50955 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2006, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Here's my mantra, and it does work some of the time.

Humenna, humenna, humenna............Alah Akbar ( God is great).......ooga booga booga.......May the Gods of Zimbawe throw me some chicken bonz.......

It even works better than remote viewing.....LOL

You have to repeat the following chant when buying Lottery Tickets:

OM ANI KAM TU MI

And money will come to you!

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                          philadelphia,PA
                          United States
                          Member #27080
                          November 26, 2005
                          507 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2006, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, you are.

I'm not sure why.  I don't recall ever reading any of your posts.

Occasionally I go through a feeding frenzy thread and block everyone who's elbowing up to the trough.  Maybe when I blocked you I was just cutting too wide a swath.

Ain't a big deal.  Feel free to block me if you wish.

Blocking is just a means of filtering down the reality a person has to deal with.  For some reason sometime past I thought the reality I wanted to deal with didn't include you.

Nothing against you, per se.  Maybe something against my reality.

The flaw's all mine.  A reciprocal block will further balance the universe.  And a person can't contract an STD doing it, as with kissing to make up.

J

I have no reason to block you

(kissing big 4)

I really have no reason to block you...it's not like you're coming over to my house or anything...crying out loud...this is cyberspace...I don't know you.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            50955 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

States are using the Lotto Advertising Mantra:

"Somebody's gotta win. and You gotta play to win!"

to encourage folks to Play!

If heard often enough: It becomes an affirmation!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23345 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

In spirituality and personal development, an affirmation is a form of autosuggestion in which a statement of a desirable intention or condition of the world or the mind is deliberately meditated on or repeated in order to implant it in the mind. Affirmation could be viewed positively as a mobilization of one's inner resources, or negatively as a kind of self-induced brainwashing, depending on the psychological depth and wisdom of the affirmation. For example, "I am making more room in my life for success every day" is a much wiser affirmation than "I will win the lottery today!" Affirmations can be a very powerful means of reprogramming the unconscious mind. They appear to be most effective when repeated in a quiet and restful state of mind and body.

Interesting, thank you for the succinct explanation.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!