Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2017, 7:23 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some of you....

Topic closed. 77 replies. Last post 11 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Everyone Pardon me, but i've noticed something on LP....Some of YOu, really makes me wonder if you are working for the lottery corporation...I wonder sometimes if some of you are not lottery officials sometimes..Why? Because of the words you choose and the things you say...Some of you say things that ONLY a lottery official would say....Things that make me think, Where do they get this people...Yea is a site where you post your opinion alright, but the things that you say..I know everyone is entitle to their opinion....I am not going to comment what things were said...And i don't think is fruitful to be opinionating around lottery officials...I thought i bring it to the attention of everyone...

How can i be certain that 1 of you is not a lottery official in disguise...

I am willing to take all the criticism outhere....

sorry but i had to say it...

Certain members have caution me to what I should bring to the 'table"  (sort a speak) and what not because of the lottery officials.  One, I don't post my winning strings anymore.. Big NO NO's in my book..

Second,... Discussing how you got the #'s.... NO NO again....

Once quoted by my dear beloved Step-Father...

"Never tell anyone everything you know, or they will know more than you."

Words to live by,  Words to win by,  Words to die by...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20147 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

DISCLAIMER:

The above is an opinion by Shane3 and is not intended to be legally binding. This opinion does not assert that the Biggames are cheating the public.

Shane3,
    It was nice of you to post a disclaimer, but I think everyone know you are just stating your opinion  which isn't supported with facts.

If you really believed that ball sets were selected depending on the combinations waged or the drawings are systematically drawn to pay out the least why wouldn't you play your numbers 20 minutes before the drawing?  People who have observed live drawings also observed the balls and machines being selected and checked before the lottery terminals were closed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning one * 

Evil Looking       

Maryland
      United States
      Member #35590
      March 20, 2006
      185 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

DISCLAIMER:

The above is an opinion by Shane3 and is not intended to be legally binding. This opinion does not assert that the Biggames are cheating the public.

Shane3,
      It was nice of you to post a disclaimer, but I think everyone know you are just stating your opinion  which isn't supported with facts.

If you really believed that ball sets were selected depending on the combinations waged or the drawings are systematically drawn to pay out the least why wouldn't you play your numbers 20 minutes before the drawing?  People who have observed live drawings also observed the balls and machines being selected and checked before the lottery terminals were closed.

Actually I did try that RJOH........and I got slaughtered Confused

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8980 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2006, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Everyone Pardon me, but i've noticed something on LP....Some of YOu, really makes me wonder if you are working for the lottery corporation...I wonder sometimes if some of you are not lottery officials sometimes..Why? Because of the words you choose and the things you say...Some of you say things that ONLY a lottery official would say....Things that make me think, Where do they get this people...Yea is a site where you post your opinion alright, but the things that you say..I know everyone is entitle to their opinion....I am not going to comment what things were said...And i don't think is fruitful to be opinionating around lottery officials...I thought i bring it to the attention of everyone...

pumpi76, I would like to know the answer to your statement in which you write: Because of the words you choose and the things you say...Some of you say things that ONLY a lottery official would say....

You don't want to post the words here, would you PM me, because I would like to know the key phrases that alerted you that a lottery official(s) may be on this site. Thanks.  

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          71175 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Raven

I have heard that the lottery will cut off sales on a particular number if the payout reaches too high for them to pay off a winner. For example, on 9/11, I bet that everyone and their brother played 911. Let's say they sell 2,000 tickets and 1,500 of them are 911 and 911 hits. The lottery stands to lose roughly $750,000 on that risk. They generally won't take that risk. Haven't you seen posts of people on here mad because the lottery wouldn't sell them a particular number on a certain day?

That would be a non-pari-mutuel Lottery where they have to Payout a fixed amount no matter what.

In a pari-mutuel Lottery they make the Payouts lower. (NJ 03/15/2006 Evening 315 payout $144.00 on a $1 bet instead of $500)

Maryland
            United States
            Member #35590
            March 20, 2006
            185 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Certain members have caution me to what I should bring to the 'table"  (sort a speak) and what not because of the lottery officials.  One, I don't post my winning strings anymore.. Big NO NO's in my book..

Second,... Discussing how you got the #'s.... NO NO again....

Once quoted by my dear beloved Step-Father...

"Never tell anyone everything you know, or they will know more than you."

Words to live by,  Words to win by,  Words to die by...

tntea....I know exactly what you are talking about.......I had a system going that I will now have to recalibrate....because I got to sloppy ang gave out too much information.

I was hitting $150 routinely until I blabbered too much on this site...got too y. Even though I was not using my star pupil "Chaos55" I saw an immediate adjustment by mega millions to the sibbling of "Chaos55".....again though it may have all been coincidence....who knows when "Chaos55" comes out of her garage......it could be all downhill once again for Megamillions...unless ...THEY START PLAYING FUNNY NUMBERS AGAIN ON ME!

Yes.....I the megalomaniac...heheheheehe...all in fun folks!!!.....but there is truth to my melodrama.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              20147 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2006, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Actually I did try that RJOH........and I got slaughtered Confused

What do you call getting slaughtered?  When you play MegaMillions with odds of 1:175M of winning the jackpot and 1:50 of winning anything even $2 for matching the MegaBall, you've got to spend more than $50 to get slaughtered.  Anything less is just plain losing.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                20147 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2006, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

tntea....I know exactly what you are talking about.......I had a system going that I will now have to recalibrate....because I got to sloppy ang gave out too much information.

I was hitting $150 routinely until I blabbered too much on this site...got too y. Even though I was not using my star pupil "Chaos55" I saw an immediate adjustment by mega millions to the sibbling of "Chaos55".....again though it may have all been coincidence....who knows when "Chaos55" comes out of her garage......it could be all downhill once again for Megamillions...unless ...THEY START PLAYING FUNNY NUMBERS AGAIN ON ME!

Yes.....I the megalomaniac...heheheheehe...all in fun folks!!!.....but there is truth to my melodrama.

When did MegaMillions make adjustments because of your "Chaos55"?  Was it when they changed the matrix to 5/56+1/46 or later?

Evil Looking       

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8807 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2006, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I would not doubt that there are lottery employees that hang out here at lottery post.

What are they looking for I do not know but I could guess.

Pick 3 and 4 are mostly non pari-mutuel SOOOO.

They are looking for lottery stats posted. Numbers are running this way a member posts. So lottery officials change ball sets or have more pre draws. who knows.

Would you think that state lotteries have stats keepers just like many of us here. They are looking for patterns just like we are and read many posts here to compare with their data.

How many systems posters have you seen come and go because they got their foot shot off .

Oo'Ka

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5263 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2006, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

OK............pumpie76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we "KNOW-YOU "

are working with the GEORGIA LOTTERY........."Fess-UP NOW or be Exposed!!!!

PSYKOMO.......knows your division and BADGE ############

"FANTASY - 5"

LOL

PSYKOMO 

United States
                      Member #1826
                      July 11, 2003
                      2645 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

OH, NO!

Somebody here knows a lot about the lottery. They must be a one of, them!

(insert signature here)

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2006, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

There are a lot of systems out there to use.  I am having fun playing around and winning as I discover new things.. Day before yesterday..  12 out of 15 states.. It wasn't lots of money.. but a lot of fun with those little boxes..

Still working on straights with the doubles.. and playing those routine fours..  I still believe 4's is where the money is in this daily game.. but getting 12 out of 15 pick 4's would be a lot harder...

I wont give up..

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

FYI...

The lottery rep for TN mentioned that TN does know what pick 3 number would be drawn by midday for the evening number..

Now if he speaks the truth or not... who knows...

This was said before midday draws..

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5263 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

FYI...

The lottery rep for TN mentioned that TN does know what pick 3 number would be drawn by midday for the evening number..

FYI................

REPORT the name & district this person........."NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

works........."FAST"/PRONTO!

is your word "WORTh???????????????????????ANYTHINg???

HOPE $$$$$$$$$$$$OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

LOL

PSYKOMO 

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8807 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2006, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

FYI...

Whatttt

Tn is computerized I understand.

If Tn lottery has the code by which the numbers are drawn they would know.

There are suppose to be pre draws to have random numbers drawn.

Oo'Ka