Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Hampton,VA
United States
Member #32721
February 15, 2006
88 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Looks fishy to me!!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

you really need to learn  about whole numbers and how they work....because that ISNT AN EXACT repeat..each number..EXPECIALLY THOSE first 3 spots..xxx,xx..will each take its turn having the number land there//only one that will not land in second spot is 1..2 will be first one time..then it will show in the second spot..set closed..3..3 will show in first slot..then second..then 3rd..set closed..and not in that order but a possibility..now lets do 4 shall we...4 will be first one time 4-x-x-x-x-x..then it might go tto 3..x-x-4-x-x..then back to 1..then it will land in 2..x-4-xxxxx and so on and so on and so on..each number will take it turns in a slot..THAT IT IS CAPABLE OF LANDING IN..in numerical order..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

If you can figure out the random order odds of probability it may not be impossible.

Looks like you seen something in your draws from one month to another month for odds of probability.

WHATT

United States
        Member #48783
        January 9, 2007
        19 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2007, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

So you are saying that my example what is shown is possible?

And if so what would be the odds? I am not saying you are a math wizard but do you or anyone else know what the odds would be? of the pattern repeating itself as shown.

Are you saying that my above example is or is not RANDOM?

Did the lottery balls just happen to come out of the machine as such or what it by design?

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
          Member #12416
          March 13, 2005
          564 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged
          LeeMichiganMidday 33-Way Box4-4-55-4-4$80
          LeeMichiganMidday 4Straight + 24-Way Box9-2-5-09-2-5-0$2,600
          pmmoydMichiganMidday 424-Way Box2-9-0-59-2-5-0$100

Wow.......Look.....Mission Impossible.......Accomlished......Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame

"I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner."

I grew up in Northern New Jersey.  I was home on leave in the Army when New Jersey approved a state lottery. The phone rang when it was announced on the evening news and a guy asked for my father by name. Well, I'm a junior so I said, This is him." 

The guy says, "Hey, if you wanna play with the state go ahead and play with the @#$%^ state and we won't hold it against ya, bur don't forget, you play wid us and we ain't gonna make ya pay no @#$%^%& taxes."

Seriously?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
              Indiana
              United States
              Member #48725
              January 7, 2007
              1953 Posts
              Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame, I'm sorry, but I think you are obsessed with the lottery, possibly addicted to it. I think you've put yourself into a state of mind that because you see other people winning the lottery and you keep playing and keep praying to God that you can be one of those people, and now, you've gone crazy about it. You feel that you should be destined to win the lottery. We all wish we could win the lottery, and it does help with things, but remember, there are also some people who have won the lottery that wish they didn't. I like to play the lottery, and I never play more than I can afford. I think you have a gambling problem. I think that you are so obsessed and pressured to win the lottery that you have decided to go crazy about it. I don't think this thread is really about the lottery being rigged or it being impossible to win, but a way for you to steam from your losses from playing it. Please seek help immediately.

United States
                Member #48783
                January 9, 2007
                19 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame, I'm sorry, but I think you are obsessed with the lottery, possibly addicted to it. I think you've put yourself into a state of mind that because you see other people winning the lottery and you keep playing and keep praying to God that you can be one of those people, and now, you've gone crazy about it. You feel that you should be destined to win the lottery. We all wish we could win the lottery, and it does help with things, but remember, there are also some people who have won the lottery that wish they didn't. I like to play the lottery, and I never play more than I can afford. I think you have a gambling problem. I think that you are so obsessed and pressured to win the lottery that you have decided to go crazy about it. I don't think this thread is really about the lottery being rigged or it being impossible to win, but a way for you to steam from your losses from playing it. Please seek help immediately.

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery.

I do not even play the lottery! I investigate it!

I use to play but my investigations have shown me it cannot be won if you are trying to win it! You are playing against a software. A program designed to outsmart you every time, that is why you cannnot win!

I know things the rest of the world does not! And would never believe unless I were to show them in black and white. Otherwise they will remain in their dillusions.

I am not any crazier than anyone else.

Now what do you think about answering my question about the previous pattern, is what you see there by design or RANDOM?

I came to Lottery post for this very reason and I would appreciate if there are any experts to explain how or if a pattern like this could occure randomly!

Either lotterypost has some experts or it does not!

Can anyone explain how a random game could produce a pattern as such, it is the LOTTO not pick three not pick four, but pick 6, and each set of 6 is listed without the date. And supposedly occuring right after one another in two seperate months, yet could it be possible for this pattern to occure and if so, HOW?

And if this pattern did occur, would it still be random if it "lets say" continued on for lets say 6 months without one flaw. 100%

Would you say this was random? having 3 drawing a week?

Do you or dont you see the pattern?

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10344 Posts
                  Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Todd. Seriously, absolutey seriously. This is in Hudson County, ahem. 

There was a candy store that sold papers and magazines (you know, typical East Coast, on the same street as a church.

One day my father was in there (to play the number), and a priest and a police officer came in. So all three of them start flipping through magazines, the priest and my father waiting for the cop to leave. The cop went up to the counter, said something to the guy who ran the store, and left.

The guy started laughing and told my fahter and the priest, "He said to let you guys know he was in here for the same reason you were, and to tell you he put a buck on 124."

For those of you who don't know, the Pick 3 game we all love so much came right from the illegal bookies, and they took it from the ghettos. Originally it was called "policy" and was played for nickels (five cents, not five dollars.)  "The Outfit" saw how much money there was in it and basically took it over. 

The number came from the last three dollar digits of the total mutual handle at a specified race track, the track was rotated so no one could get ideas about  "manipulating" the total mutual handle results.

If the middle digit on a winner was a 1, it paid $450 instead of $500. Other than that and the source of the number, most Pick 3's came out of this game.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #10720
                    January 23, 2005
                    933 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2007, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I won the Pick 5 a few years ago (but got a smallish prize for it) by picking my own numbers from a program. Winning is very difficult but not impossible. It's just the odds are so great that it would be like "picking a seat" in one of several full stadiums. The only drawings that I don't trust too much are the RNG generated type like Hot Lotto and the PA Midday. If you have a good system on a physical (not RNG) drawing and you put enough time into developing that system you can at least narrow it down to one "section" of one "stadium".

United States
                      Member #34266
                      March 1, 2006
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed that the NY Lotto, the winning tickets including second place, are always purchased, in NY County, Kings County, Queens,  Long Island county and Ductchess.  It goes back years, you can check the history at NY Lottery site.    Their are over 20 counties in NY State and the same 6 counties win everytime.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Todd. Seriously, absolutey seriously. This is in Hudson County, ahem. 

There was a candy store that sold papers and magazines (you know, typical East Coast, on the same street as a church.

One day my father was in there (to play the number), and a priest and a police officer came in. So all three of them start flipping through magazines, the priest and my father waiting for the cop to leave. The cop went up to the counter, said something to the guy who ran the store, and left.

The guy started laughing and told my fahter and the priest, "He said to let you guys know he was in here for the same reason you were, and to tell you he put a buck on 124."

For those of you who don't know, the Pick 3 game we all love so much came right from the illegal bookies, and they took it from the ghettos. Originally it was called "policy" and was played for nickels (five cents, not five dollars.)  "The Outfit" saw how much money there was in it and basically took it over. 

The number came from the last three dollar digits of the total mutual handle at a specified race track, the track was rotated so no one could get ideas about  "manipulating" the total mutual handle results.

If the middle digit on a winner was a 1, it paid $450 instead of $500. Other than that and the source of the number, most Pick 3's came out of this game.

Thank you for sharing that fascinating story!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

konane's avatar - wallace
                          Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #1265
                          March 13, 2003
                          3333 Posts
                          Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery.

I do not even play the lottery! I investigate it!

I use to play but my investigations have shown me it cannot be won if you are trying to win it! You are playing against a software. A program designed to outsmart you every time, that is why you cannnot win!

I know things the rest of the world does not! And would never believe unless I were to show them in black and white. Otherwise they will remain in their dillusions.

I am not any crazier than anyone else.

Now what do you think about answering my question about the previous pattern, is what you see there by design or RANDOM?

I came to Lottery post for this very reason and I would appreciate if there are any experts to explain how or if a pattern like this could occure randomly!

Either lotterypost has some experts or it does not!

Can anyone explain how a random game could produce a pattern as such, it is the LOTTO not pick three not pick four, but pick 6, and each set of 6 is listed without the date. And supposedly occuring right after one another in two seperate months, yet could it be possible for this pattern to occure and if so, HOW?

And if this pattern did occur, would it still be random if it "lets say" continued on for lets say 6 months without one flaw. 100%

Would you say this was random? having 3 drawing a week?

Do you or dont you see the pattern?

"itstheirgame"

"I use to play but my investigations have shown me it cannot be won if you are trying to win it! You are playing against a software. A program designed to outsmart you every time, that is why you cannnot win! "

Finally a hint of what they're talking about ..... "a Software."

Software = RNG

Itstheirgame, do a search in LP archives on RNG's to see what many of us think about them.  Not much. 

Good luck to everyone!

United States
                            Member #48783
                            January 9, 2007
                            19 Posts
                            Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Ok here is what I have done and can do again.

I can in a certain lotto game. Give you 6 numbers.

And of those 6 predicted with a 90% accuracy 1 of the 6 I give you to be exactly RIGHT ON THE MONEY. Not from a group of 10 or 15 but from 6.

Of the 6 numbers I give you it would look like this;

90% 1 number correct out of 120 drawings

50% 2 numbers correct out of 120 drawing

15% 3 numbers correct

10% the other 3 numbers will be 1 digit away sometimes 2 digits from the 6 numbers given as my predicted numbers.

If I can do this 120 drawings out of 150 drawings, is this random?

If I can choose the numbers in a game that is SUPPOSE to be random how is that Random?

For instance there are 49 numbers.

From those 49 I give you 6 predicted numbers

Lets say

1 5 7 23 42 49

Then the drawing occurs,

The numbers for the night are;

4 9 23 41 49

Comprend I can do this 120 times out of 150 times.

As you can see

4 is next to 5, 9 is two digits away from 7, 23 exact, 41 1 digit away, and 49 exact.

If something is actually random, How is this possible?

"itstheirgame"

United States
                              Member #10720
                              January 23, 2005
                              933 Posts
                              Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

There are more people living in or commuting to the mentioned NY counties than the other ones in the state, so it would be normal that those counties have more winners because there are more potential players likely to play there. Also.. if the lottery were really rigged might would be easier to win. The hardest lottery to win is one that is purely random. I mention my Pick 5 win not so much to brag about it but to encourage people to develop their own systems and that anyone can win with their own numbers. Note: I don't have any affiliations or connections other than that I post on this Board.

Most drawings thankfully are NOT "software" (RNG). itg should post those in the Predictions and tell us what state are those for? 3 of 6 15% of the time is not bad!

Page 2 of 10