Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 6 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #46493
September 11, 2006
4173 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

We all understand your point of view, and your opinion.  But what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?  Are you trying to convince 50,000 LP members that you're right?  Trying to abolish all lotteries?  Maybe you're a cult, like David Koresh.

Opinions are like you know what, and no one really cares about yours.  You have yours and the members here have ours.  Don't spoil our hobby and our fun.

You can be "anti-lottery" if you want.  But the odds here are 50,000:1.  Your odds don't look very good, and neither does your opinion.

Keep it simple 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10347 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2007, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame

"Just wondering how up you all are on your lottery information?"

We're up enough to know that no state lotto offers as many drawings a month as your examples.

Todd has provided the board with a results feature, you don't even have to leave this site to verify the number of drawings in any given month. 

How up are you? 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #48783
      January 9, 2007
      19 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2007, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

my gosh

Delaware
        United States
        Member #30273
        January 14, 2006
        494 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Looks like we've got Cash ONLY Jr. on our hands here.

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
          The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          3675 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:06 am - IP Logged

In the U.S. anyway, the State Lotteries are presumed innocent until proven guilty; even they are afforded that right. Extraordinary claims need to followed up with extraordinary evidence. I have not seen any. The burden of proof is all on the accuser. The accuser has not provided any evidence to show that the State Lotteries have 'Rigged' the games. Even though I may have my own suspicions, that's not enough. We Need The EVIDENCE, plain and simple.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
          Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
          Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
          Knowledge is Beyond Belief
          Wisdom is Not Censored
          Douglas Paul Smallish
          Jehocifer

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:28 am - IP Logged

I mean your so far from what the truth is that you can not even see what truth is.  But yet you choose to be in this space and time annoying us with false accusations

weshar75

NOW THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who's smokin the weed!!!

My Gosh!

First off, I can produce any documents this post needs, and I will, BUT not YET! NOT YET!

First things first.

First I need all of Lottery Post to admit that what I have shown so far is in NO way in HELL CRAZY, If I am telling the truth.

And secondly I need Lottery Post to admit that what I did show , "if" it is true, then there is NO WAY IN HELL that what I have shown is RANDOM.

What It means is exactly this! The LOTTERY drawing for the state at least I am speaking of, IS ABSOLUTELY RIGGED."IF" what I have shown actually occured. And is continue to.

And if you do not see that then you are BLIND as a BAT! Red Devil

Come on PEOPLE there is NO way that a pattern would go for 7 months and be random!!! HOW could that be?

Man you guys will believe anything, you just dont want to believe that the lottery could  be rigged! FIXED. Would this spoil your chance at living or something, you say I am addicted, I am on weed, you say I am nuts and crazy. LOOK MAN I didn't draw the numbers I only found the pattern,! If the pattern doesn't prove the lottery is rigged then what the HELL WILL!????

You all should be thankful that I even found it! If the lottery I am speaking of is rigged this means, HEADLINE NEWS. and I have so much more evidence against them you wont even believe it.

WE must first get past the first thing though.

A pattern that I have shown is NOT RANDOM, and if it is, THEN NOT even the LOTTERY that conducted the drawing can EXPLAIN how the pattern occure. And this sends up a RED FLAG!

By the way has anyone heard of a lottery ever having the same exact 6 numbers show ever in a LOTTO! NOT 5 but ALL 6

I don't mean such as Megamillions or Powerball with the a white and red ball reversed.

I mean all 6 exactly! exactly as they shown before?

As they have shown before?

Just wondering how up you all are on your lottery information?

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Oh yeah, here we go - yet ANOTHER clown that says he has some sort of 'facts' but won't show us them, not yet, not until HIS conditions are met......  yawn........ 

It figures, pal, you're not the first person to say something and fail to back it up, and you won't be the last.

How did you do in last night's drawing ?

Win it all ?

C'mon, you have this fail-safe system, surely you've won it by now, what's holding you back ?????????????

I'm not thankful you found anything, because I have YET to see proof it will pay off.

And I'm pretty sure we won't get past your first ultimatum, so I guess we will never know, will we ?.   People like you come and go all the time, good luck in your gaming, and I honestly do mean that; you found a 'system', go for it, I hope it works for you. 

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
              rainbow lake
              Canada
              Member #25177
              November 2, 2005
              10764 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:38 am - IP Logged

If your Sample is actual then we are talking a 6-49 draw, if the pattern was the same for 7 months i would call BS on the Lottery corp.

But the proof is in the pudding.

Just show us the proof.

Simple.

Seeing is believing.

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Oh BTW:

The Powerball Lottery IS random, and you CAN absolutely see 'patterns' all the time - it's very easy to find one, somewhere, the trick is to guess WHICH numbers will fit WHICH patterns at WHAT time, and even at that, hitting on that 'pattern' will get you -at most- two of the five numbers, you still need 3 more.  And the PB.

ALL of us here have said it before and we will all say it again: we are pretty good at getting 3 of the numbers, and we are pretty good at missing 2 of the numbers, this is a GAME, it's a SPORT, it's called GAMBLING, we KNOW the odds,

So if you have something you want to share with us, do it, or go away (and me being a gambler, I'm laying odds you won't have anything to offer that's concrete, in fact, you won't say anything, in which case, none of us care).  People like you are easier to predict than a 12 yr old kid. 

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                  rainbow lake
                  Canada
                  Member #25177
                  November 2, 2005
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Going back 7 years in positional search this has happened only once in all states searchable by this site

Sat, Jun 30, 2001Ireland (Irish)Lotto Plus 110-15-22-26-28-30, Bonus: 11

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:44 am - IP Logged

If your Sample is actual then we are talking a 6-49 draw, if the pattern was the same for 7 months i would call BS on the Lottery corp.

But the proof is in the pudding.

Just show us the proof.

Simple.

Seeing is believing.

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Amazing Grace now ?

Ok, I will simplify it for you:

Tell us what state, what game, and what numbers to play over, say, the next 3 games, and let's see how your predictions stack up ? 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10347 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2007, 2:41 am - IP Logged

I've got the feeling that itstheirgame os one of those folks who goes around telling people what a great time and what great seats they had at the 1994 World Series.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2007, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Looks like we've got Cash ONLY Jr. on our hands here.

if we got a cash only jr. on our hands then cash only senior better start taking care of his son and lecturing him about the annuities.father does know best.... or does he,lol.

Goof               Goof         

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                          Member #4416
                          April 22, 2004
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2007, 3:41 am - IP Logged

itg,

You sound a lot like a guy from TX who used to peddle this same drivel here a couple of years ago.

United States
                            Member #48783
                            January 9, 2007
                            19 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2007, 3:55 am - IP Logged

I like all of your post replies. I really do. Naughty

Your replies are normal for people who really want to win! Hyper

Your replies are easily predictable though. Type

I knew that some would call me NUTS,CRAZY,DELUSIONAL, ect..

That was EXPECTED! Bed

Then after the shock of realizing that someone actually THINKS they've landed upon something BIG, and they believe it to be TRUE, that they have most likely studied it, triple checked it, have come to a truth about it.

Some would start thinking I'm ARROGANT!  Because I NOW think I know something! I Agree!

THIS WAS ALL EXPECTED. Roll Eyes

Yet along the way some have voiced their opinion Argue quite adamently.

And still others they too have thought from time to time that the lottery was rigged, Ponder

It all goes back to that first thought we all had along long time ago, when we first thought "I bet it's one of their cousins who wins it, it's one of their own!"

I wonder where that first Idea came from?  Idea

That was probably the best idea you ever had!

Yet not KNOWING for sure we all played like dogs trying to catch the cat, like a fox trying to catch a rabbit, like a rabbit chasing a carrot, trying to win! Hoping to win! praying to win! You know so we could spend ALLLLL that $money$ on anything we desire Evil Looking

Alot of us and though we play religiously,Big Grin Angel we don't mention it daily, have thought too that maybe the lottery is Rigged, FIXED, NOT RANDOM, PREDICTABLE, and all these years its always been rigged! Yet NO ONE can prove it! TILL NOW! Thumbs Up

SO I AM NOT ALONE

Some believe, some heckle, and some say we want to hear more.

LOOK very soon I am going to show you something very interesting indeed, Hippywhen I do show you , you are going to KNOW that the lottery is rigged! There will be NO DOUBT about it. NoelYou will know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set you FREE.

Yet if I do it before its time,

Some will be in shock even more, and possible feel somewhat sad,upset,angry,regret,the blinders will come off, and some wont LIKE IT ONE BIT! Rant

Some will get very upset burning mad Mad  HOT at the lottery, for wasting so much of their precious money and might start coming

undone, unglued at themselves for being so stupid! Bang Head

Yet some wont care and will take my information I am about to give and with it try to win the lottery, YET Unfortunately they wont be able to. Thinking of...

BECAUSE

THE LOTTERY IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN!

Yet like one girl I showed the new INFO to, she saw it, she saw it good! she saw it so very very very clearly, YET still thought NOW "with the new info" she could win! Hyper

OK so she used the info and she did win a bigger prize with my new info than she had ever won before, but this only turned her into an even bigger gambler, and she totally missed the truth.  I told her she could get 3 right, 4 right, 5 right,  But the six one! Thats reserved for the special day.

But she kept trying and thinking she might get the BIG ONE Lurkingone day! She hasn't yet!

I told her they would change the number on her so she could only get 5. if she did get the 6th one. Coffee

She didnt believe me, but what can you do! Show a person you can't win the lottery and they take your info and play ever harder.  even though its there in black and white,

as clear as day! Sun Smiley

So NOW comes the moment where everyone is on the edge of their seat wanting the new info, the INFO that will revolutionize the way one thinks about the lottery!

The info that is finally NOT about HOT numbers or COLD numbers or EVEN or ODD, or whatever?!?? You can throw all that stuff away, Puke  as  it has never really done you any good. And it takes forever just to decifer.

The INFO I have for you, we'll you dont even have to do any work to get the numbers, they are already drawn for you, like getting the daily news one day before everyone else. Mail For You

You just need to know where to look! Hiding Behind Computer

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #46493
                              September 11, 2006
                              4173 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2007, 5:09 am - IP Logged

We get your point!!!  What exactly are you trying to accomplish by coming to LP and trying to make everyone believe you?

Someone in Amarillo, Texas won the Mega Millions for $72 Million.  It's not impossible to win. 

People win every week!!  Can't you see that???

Keep it simple 

Page 6 of 10