Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23259 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2007, 7:46 am - IP Logged

I proved earlier that this angry lottery-hater was posting a bunch of BS, and it's interesting to see that it is the one post he ignored.

It's tough to be faced with facts showing that you're full of it, but that's exactly what happened.

There were never any games drawn with those sequences, they are a fabrication.

This thread is all based upon a lie, which makes it kind of worthless.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
    Member #3002
    December 11, 2003
    477 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2007, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Well unfortunately what I said earlier actually did happen, so my opinion on the UK national lottery has not changed.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
      MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2007, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Well unfortunately what I said earlier actually did happen, so my opinion on the UK national lottery has not changed.

So you avoid the UK National Lottery and play on Euro Millions instead?

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
        The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3675 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2007, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I think we all should stop replying to this thread. This chunk of Vomit needs to sink to the bottom of the toilet bowl so it can be flushed. While at the top, it keeps clinging on the to sides of the bowl for dear life.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
        Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
        Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
        Knowledge is Beyond Belief
        Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          477 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2007, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I play them all anyway only quick picks though, if its my time it will come.

I only play irish lotto using LS1.6 had no luck with other lotto.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
            Kingston, Ontario
            Canada
            Member #46867
            October 5, 2006
            106 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2007, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Wintariofan I am so glad you decided to join us.  Wonderful, FINALY someone who has witnessed a lottery drawing. I have heard of your wisdom.

My question to you Wintariofan, " or anyone else, 

"And you do not have to know the answer"

Is this;

I have 49 colorful balls in a basket, I am blindfold, I am told to reach into the basket, select one to six of the 49 colorful balls.

"Of course these are balls I cannot see, since I am perfectly blind due to the blindfold" I have the option to select up to 6 or just 1, it's my choice completely. The event is completely monitored.

At the end of each day the balls are placed back into the basket and the day is done, at the start of each day before my selection the balls are given a twirl. I have every option to select one from anywhere in the basket, on top, or from the side or can reach down into the basket and choose one wayyyyyyyy down on the bottom. or two, or three ect.  It's my choice! I am completely blind due to the blindfold.

The drawing begins,

I choose a ball, its green! I am done for the day.

The next day, the balls are given a twirl, I choose another one, its pink!

The next day same thing, I choose a  yellow and a red ball in otherwords I selected 2 for this day, I have that option.

The day is done and resumes the following day.

On this day I select 4 balls "And remember I am completely blindfolded"

purple,red,blue and yellow,

Then the 4th day I choose

orange! only

This goes on for a certain length of time, lets say 12 days, then a vacation of sorts is called, and we start another draw 3 days later for another 12 days.

I am never told what my selection is, it is kept secret from me the whole time.

Ok at the end of the event or after 12 days a 3 day vacation and 12 more days of drawing begins, my selections are at last revealed to me. I then look at all my selctions and it looks like this.

,     ,           

A vacation is called for 3 days then we start again, same way blindfolded, a new drawing for another 12 days.

its 

their

game       

i

t

ONLY at seeing the selections I made do I notice that I choose exactly the same balls, in the same order, same colors.

Explain to me and everyone else HOW the balls I choose were the exact same balls?

THEN if you can please tell us how ping pong balls that come out of a machine, seem to know it is their turn to roll out next in order to design a pattern such as this.

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

You would think they had a brain of their own and knew they were suppose to show next?

HOW?

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Although your example is very colorful, it doesn't make any sense.  Are you sure you didn't look at the same month twice /  I know for certain if you placed 49 tennis balls into your dryer mixed them for 10 seconds and reached in and pulled 7 out.  Recorded the first 6 and the 7th as your bonus number and did it again a day later, and the day after that, and recorded the number or even the colors you would find that some might be the same...but more likely you would find that it's just as random as the real lottery itself.

Back in the 1980's many of the draws people on the Ontario Lottery Draws were allowed to take a lottery ball from an old set and allowed to alter it in any way.  Some of them drilled holes in their balls, some made their balls more square, others dug the embedded number out of the ball, some even added a thumbtack in thiers. They were allowed to do whatever they wanted to their ball.   When the lottery put the staff's balls intio the machine one afternoon as a test, they did about 20 draws.  And what they found was that no matter what they did to the ball itself, is that everybody's lottery ball had come out one time or another.   

That's why its been said, you could put an apple, an orange, a tennis, balls and a lottery ball into the machine...each would come up as freely from the next. 

Total randomness...it's just perceived strange when odd events happen.  The worse day in the lottery officials week  is the Monday after the weekend draws and they get a thousand phone calls on why that pick 4 number had four 4's in it.  ???

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49618 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Stop Feeding the Troll!

It's a Waste of Time and Energy!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

GIDDYUP's avatar - cls want_to_buy.jpg
                Dunn / Kinston North Carolina
                United States
                Member #46604
                September 17, 2006
                98 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:39 am - IP Logged

All I know is I still win now and then and I am still in the Black.

Can't lose for winning Banana

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1527 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello itstheirgame, welcome to the LP.

Although I do believe there are patterns in the lottery, I'm not altogether convinced lottery offcials neccesarily have any control of them. In a nutshell, I think its 'Nature's Way'. And although these patterns are cyclical, energy dynamics(game mechanics, presence of observer affecting what is observed, etc...) can for instance turn a "4" into a 2, 3, 5, or even 9. This could crudely explain why YOU have seen consistent patterns in the lottery and then all of a sudden for that last number instead of a 34 coming out, a 33 comes out. No rigging, but its on a continuum on what happens in nature: Patterns that maintain and re-inforce equilibrium, yes, but also natural fluctuations in that equilibirum.

I understand why people are not taking too kindly to your comments, but I truly appreciate your contrarian point of view. And although, I may never adopt any of your beliefs, it may at least serve to jolt me a little, change my frame of reference and push it way out the box. Who knows, You may in fact be showing us something very valuable to help tweak our strategies, we may just have to flip it and use it for our own ends. Recontextualize -  it could be very helpful.

So please continue to post. Don't run off. We can take your opinions. I just ask that You also scour the LP from top to bottom, and from past to present while remaining completely open. I dare you:-).

Again, thanks for your comments and take care.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3474 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2007, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Even with the other numbers being different, if the numbers claimed by the nutjob really did come up it's an extremely  unusual  occurrence. Still, even if the exact same numbers came up 5 times in a row for PB or MM, while it would also be extremely unusual it wouldn't prove that anything was actually wrong.

The odds that the next 4 MM drawings will match the one from this past Tuesday are  roughly 1 in 9.529871528401 e+32. That's a 9 followed by 32 more decimal places. Roughly  950 trillion billion billion to 1 against it happening. Pretty steep odds, right? 

Now take an ordinary deck of cards and deal all 52 of them, and write down the order.  What was the order? Nope, sorry. You must be wrong.  The odds that you would have dealt 52 cards in that exact order are a staggering  8.0658175170943878571660636856404 e+67 to 1. In other words, dealing the 52 cards in that order is almost 100 times *less* likely than having Tuesday's MM result repeat for the next *8* drawings.

The thing is, you have to get some result, and once you get it, it is what it is.  The odds of getting the same  MM results 8 times in a row is about 1 in 9.0818451347828011749616801e+65.  9 followed by 65 zeros.  Sounds damn near impossible, doesn't it? It's also the exact same probability as the results that we saw for the past 8 drawings, but nobody questions them. Well, nobody but you.

Like I said, we have to get some result.  Predicting it ahead of time is difficult because there are so many possible outcomes. After it happens there's only one possible outcome; the one that happened.Sure, it's unlikely, but no more unlikely than the other results that people don't question.

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                      Member #12416
                      March 13, 2005
                      564 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2007, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Thinking Blurry Drunk Doofus

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

konane's avatar - wallace
                        Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #1265
                        March 13, 2003
                        3333 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2007, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

MADDOG10 is kind enough to host challenges twice a week for both Powerball and Mega Millions if anyone would care to try their hands at predicting and join in.  Open to all whether rookie or experienced..... it's where the rubber meets the road!!!  Next one is tomorrow night.  Big Grin 

Just ask Xsmega whether it's impossible to predict draws ..... he was MVP for '06!!!

Good luck to everyone!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello itstheirgame, welcome to the LP.

Although I do believe there are patterns in the lottery, I'm not altogether convinced lottery offcials neccesarily have any control of them. In a nutshell, I think its 'Nature's Way'. And although these patterns are cyclical, energy dynamics(game mechanics, presence of observer affecting what is observed, etc...) can for instance turn a "4" into a 2, 3, 5, or even 9. This could crudely explain why YOU have seen consistent patterns in the lottery and then all of a sudden for that last number instead of a 34 coming out, a 33 comes out. No rigging, but its on a continuum on what happens in nature: Patterns that maintain and re-inforce equilibrium, yes, but also natural fluctuations in that equilibirum.

I understand why people are not taking too kindly to your comments, but I truly appreciate your contrarian point of view. And although, I may never adopt any of your beliefs, it may at least serve to jolt me a little, change my frame of reference and push it way out the box. Who knows, You may in fact be showing us something very valuable to help tweak our strategies, we may just have to flip it and use it for our own ends. Recontextualize -  it could be very helpful.

So please continue to post. Don't run off. We can take your opinions. I just ask that You also scour the LP from top to bottom, and from past to present while remaining completely open. I dare you:-).

Again, thanks for your comments and take care.

Exactly !

You can't help but find a pattern somewhere, somehow, THAT would be absolutely impossible to do. I guarantee you I can find a pattern with every single series of 3 games in a row you can ask of me that have been played this year - or most of 2006.

Konane:

Don't hold your breath, he isn't going to be able to back up anything before-the-fact. 

Kingston, Ontario
                            Canada
                            Member #46867
                            October 5, 2006
                            106 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2007, 12:43 am - IP Logged

I mean your so far from what the truth is that you can not even see what truth is.  But yet you choose to be in this space and time annoying us with false accusations

weshar75

NOW THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who's smokin the weed!!!

My Gosh!

First off, I can produce any documents this post needs, and I will, BUT not YET! NOT YET!

First things first.

First I need all of Lottery Post to admit that what I have shown so far is in NO way in HELL CRAZY, If I am telling the truth.

And secondly I need Lottery Post to admit that what I did show , "if" it is true, then there is NO WAY IN HELL that what I have shown is RANDOM.

What It means is exactly this! The LOTTERY drawing for the state at least I am speaking of, IS ABSOLUTELY RIGGED."IF" what I have shown actually occured. And is continue to.

And if you do not see that then you are BLIND as a BAT! Red Devil

Come on PEOPLE there is NO way that a pattern would go for 7 months and be random!!! HOW could that be?

Man you guys will believe anything, you just dont want to believe that the lottery could  be rigged! FIXED. Would this spoil your chance at living or something, you say I am addicted, I am on weed, you say I am nuts and crazy. LOOK MAN I didn't draw the numbers I only found the pattern,! If the pattern doesn't prove the lottery is rigged then what the HELL WILL!????

You all should be thankful that I even found it! If the lottery I am speaking of is rigged this means, HEADLINE NEWS. and I have so much more evidence against them you wont even believe it.

WE must first get past the first thing though.

A pattern that I have shown is NOT RANDOM, and if it is, THEN NOT even the LOTTERY that conducted the drawing can EXPLAIN how the pattern occure. And this sends up a RED FLAG!

By the way has anyone heard of a lottery ever having the same exact 6 numbers show ever in a LOTTO! NOT 5 but ALL 6

I don't mean such as Megamillions or Powerball with the a white and red ball reversed.

I mean all 6 exactly! exactly as they shown before?

As they have shown before?

Just wondering how up you all are on your lottery information?

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Let's just say for arguments sake that patterns were true, why didn't you play the patterns after the first week ???  Honestly, if I saw those patterns, I would have taken the nights the 4 numbers came up and put every other two digits with to win 6 of 6...see where I am going...you would have been a millionaire.  But instead, you wasted everyone's time on here when you could have won millions.  (taken that the patterns are true)  :)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10344 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2007, 12:50 am - IP Logged

(Since this is Lottery Systems and not discussions I'll put this in this thread instead of starting one, though I hesitated about keeping this one going, but....)

Thread title:  "The Lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win"

E-mail from the Missouri lottery:

Q: Who was the 200th Lottery-made millionaire on March 9, 2005?

Priceless!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Page 7 of 10