Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 9 of 10
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #48898
January 13, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2007, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone, I was watching and reading the boards for a while now, I thought about joining lottery post before but didn't personally think I had much to contibute, so i have instead sat back watching the boards.

I don't mean to sound like someone who is against anyone but I can't understand why everyone is so angry at itstheregame, It seems to me, if someone seems to have found something, winning a jackpot would be something we all need anyone's help at all on, he or she, seems to have found something that to them is a bit unusual.

Here are my reasons for wanting to hear more. And better yet even see more.  

1. Although I do not believe the entire lottery to be fixed, it is some what odd to find a pattern that continued on for 7 months , and personally I want to see it!

And if that is the case, doesn't that strike you guys as odd?

2. If random numbers do behave in this fashion, there may be something scientific itstheirgame has stumbled across, like a DNA sort of science. Like string theory and all that stuff, cause how could ping pong balls know when it was their turn to line up next in the pattern, after all there were 43 other balls that could have come out of the machine and threw the pattern off. And what makes them come out of the machine in such a pattern at all? That seems odd to me. I am no scientist but if itstheirgame has found something unique, then maybe a scientist would like to see it!

3. If it is not random and the numbers are from a computer instead of ping pong balls and the lottery had someone design a software program as itstheirgame has stated, then maybe the way to win the jackpot isnt in searching  in the way we all typically do everyday, maybe focusing on things like software language and code, would help us understand how computers behave,how computer engineers write up a code might be the way we can win by discovering something about the commands that the computer is working with. This would change the way we would approuch getting the numbers and instead of trying to discover the numbers we would all be trying to discover the way the programmer designed his software. the limits, the boundries he had to wok with, what he is limited too, considering he had to use a code that was common and not alien to the rest of all programming langauge. I hope that makes sense?

Like itstheregame said if you held a gun to the programmers head and demanded the code, or he dies, what do you think he will do. I would give it up.

I think itstheigame is right at least somewhat in saying if you discover how the programmer wrote his program you've won the lottery!

we'll thats about my limit for today, man I never talk this much, thanks for listening everyone, and good luck, and hope someone wins big someday!

Smile

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3090 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2007, 9:34 am - IP Logged

You are a troll! You come in here late at night like all the other trolls because you know that not very many members are logged in at that time and you rant about this and that.  Trolling is not new to Lottery Post.  You are not the first troll because you do not qualify as a member.  You would have to contribute something positive to Lottery Post to be called a member.  You have no other purpose here other than to post false and negative comments about the Lottery.  Well hot diggity dog!  Damn!  What a revelation you have giving us.  You found an anomaly.  A break in the link.  A bridge to the inner psyche of the lottery mind.  Take your troll ass out of here you flake.  Be a man and log on when their are actual members in numbers that will debate you and your ignorance.  But you won't because you are a troll so you will wait until early in the morning.  Hey guys I got something here.  It's a coincidence that I found it after the drawing and in no way will every help anyone actually win the lottery.  But since I am a troll I will bug all of you with it like I actually know what I am talking about.  Shut your damn mouth troll and get the hell out of here!-weshar75

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
      Member #3002
      December 11, 2003
      477 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2007, 10:27 am - IP Logged

You are a troll! You come in here late at night like all the other trolls because you know that not very many members are logged in at that time and you rant about this and that.  Trolling is not new to Lottery Post.  You are not the first troll because you do not qualify as a member.  You would have to contribute something positive to Lottery Post to be called a member.  You have no other purpose here other than to post false and negative comments about the Lottery.  Well hot diggity dog!  Damn!  What a revelation you have giving us.  You found an anomaly.  A break in the link.  A bridge to the inner psyche of the lottery mind.  Take your troll ass out of here you flake.  Be a man and log on when their are actual members in numbers that will debate you and your ignorance.  But you won't because you are a troll so you will wait until early in the morning.  Hey guys I got something here.  It's a coincidence that I found it after the drawing and in no way will every help anyone actually win the lottery.  But since I am a troll I will bug all of you with it like I actually know what I am talking about.  Shut your damn mouth troll and get the hell out of here!-weshar75

If he is a Troll what are you, a bully?

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
        justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2007, 10:42 am - IP Logged

It is always very suspicious when a person starts posting on Jan 9 and then a new member starts posting on Jan 13 and vehemently supports the same theory. But one never knows. On the one hand, trolls are a pain in the behind, but on the other we don't want to discourage new members who have an opinion.  I think Todd can track from where these posts are sent.  By the way, I'm not sure how that works. I know that when I sign on to some sites, my IP address can be read. Of course I could go to the local library or use another computer, but does the IP address indicate the user's location? In other words, could I say I am in Florida and really be in Oregon? 

Anyway, I don't know why people get so excited when they get into these discussions. It's only a game.  Any big jackpot is very, very, very hard to hit. However, it only takes one.  Saying it's impossible doesn't even make sense, since so many people win everyday. After 7 pages, I think I'm probably just repeating what others have written. (But I spent the time doing it, so I'll post anyway!!)

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3348 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2007, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone, I was watching and reading the boards for a while now, I thought about joining lottery post before but didn't personally think I had much to contibute, so i have instead sat back watching the boards.

I don't mean to sound like someone who is against anyone but I can't understand why everyone is so angry at itstheregame, It seems to me, if someone seems to have found something, winning a jackpot would be something we all need anyone's help at all on, he or she, seems to have found something that to them is a bit unusual.

Here are my reasons for wanting to hear more. And better yet even see more.  

1. Although I do not believe the entire lottery to be fixed, it is some what odd to find a pattern that continued on for 7 months , and personally I want to see it!

And if that is the case, doesn't that strike you guys as odd?

2. If random numbers do behave in this fashion, there may be something scientific itstheirgame has stumbled across, like a DNA sort of science. Like string theory and all that stuff, cause how could ping pong balls know when it was their turn to line up next in the pattern, after all there were 43 other balls that could have come out of the machine and threw the pattern off. And what makes them come out of the machine in such a pattern at all? That seems odd to me. I am no scientist but if itstheirgame has found something unique, then maybe a scientist would like to see it!

3. If it is not random and the numbers are from a computer instead of ping pong balls and the lottery had someone design a software program as itstheirgame has stated, then maybe the way to win the jackpot isnt in searching  in the way we all typically do everyday, maybe focusing on things like software language and code, would help us understand how computers behave,how computer engineers write up a code might be the way we can win by discovering something about the commands that the computer is working with. This would change the way we would approuch getting the numbers and instead of trying to discover the numbers we would all be trying to discover the way the programmer designed his software. the limits, the boundries he had to wok with, what he is limited too, considering he had to use a code that was common and not alien to the rest of all programming langauge. I hope that makes sense?

Like itstheregame said if you held a gun to the programmers head and demanded the code, or he dies, what do you think he will do. I would give it up.

I think itstheigame is right at least somewhat in saying if you discover how the programmer wrote his program you've won the lottery!

we'll thats about my limit for today, man I never talk this much, thanks for listening everyone, and good luck, and hope someone wins big someday!

Smile

Welcome to LP if you're here to learn and contribute.... you'll have a great time provided that's your mission. 

However, if you're the alter-ego (second identity of itstheirgame) then you'll have a very difficult time with our members' hospitality.

Good luck to everyone!

Downhere, S.C.
            United States
            Member #35033
            March 11, 2006
            1956 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I agree with Raven, I think this could rock on for days. There is no end in site.

US FlagPlease Pray For Our Troops And Their Families.

JAP69's avatar - alas
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #6
              November 4, 2001
              8797 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2007, 11:30 am - IP Logged

How about encouraging the 50,000 members that do not post post what they think.

After about 6 years being here I have seen many new posters come in with ideas and good predictions.
              What happen was a great many of them got harrased and jumped on about this or that. Well they left and do not come back.

Good ideas and predictions lost.

Oo'Ka

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                Member #3002
                December 11, 2003
                477 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2007, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

After about 6 years being here I have seen many new posters come in with ideas and good predictions.
                What happen was a great many of them got harrased and jumped on about this or that. Well they left and do not come back.

I Agree!  Absolutely spot on, well said.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                  Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23349 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2007, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Those who said that mytimewillcome and itstheirgame are the same people are correct.

Those who are saying that sometimes people with new ideas get jumped on too early are also correct, but only to a point. 

Sometimes people like this troll deserve to be jumped on.  The fact that they need to make up another username because there is absolutely no support for their preposterous position points this out nicely.

Do not get lured in my the posting of someone with ONE post to their name.  In this case I think it's important to recognize that weshar75 was correct, so that the next time we can all be vigilant about this kind of thing.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23349 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2007, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

That 50,000 member thing is a good indication that this web site is very successful, but nobody should think that there are 50,000 people all active.

That's not the way forum web sites work.  Sometimes you'll see sites with 200,000 members, but that doesn't mean that many people are posting.

Lots of people sign up to access various parts of the site like results or predictions, with no intent of ever posting on the forums.  That's OK.

There are somewhere between 500 and 1,000 members who are active on the forums, and actually posting things from day-to-day.  That number goes up and down over time.  A certain number of those people will respond to particular topic.

I don't really subscribe to the theory that ideas are getting lost, because everything that's been posted at Lottery Post is still available.  Just because people don't keep discussing certain ideas doesn't mean they are lost.

I do appreciate the sentiment, and I'm not trying to be argumentative.  In fact, I do miss many people who have come and gone.  However, that does make me appreciate those, such as yourself, who have stayed and continue to be an active part of this community for so many years!

Cheers

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #48725
                      January 7, 2007
                      1958 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2007, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Those who said that mytimewillcome and itstheirgame are the same people are correct.

Those who are saying that sometimes people with new ideas get jumped on too early are also correct, but only to a point. 

Sometimes people like this troll deserve to be jumped on.  The fact that they need to make up another username because there is absolutely no support for their preposterous position points this out nicely.

Do not get lured in my the posting of someone with ONE post to their name.  In this case I think it's important to recognize that weshar75 was correct, so that the next time we can all be vigilant about this kind of thing.

Hahahahaha!LOL That was lame of him.Thumbs Down

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10390 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2007, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm just wondering, since "The lotto is IMPOSILBLE to win, what itstheirgame, mytimewillcome, (or the next sock puppet Green laugh) would say to the guy in Colorado that won the lottery (which is impossible to win) for the second time.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I stand corrected  Embarassed

United States
                            Member #10720
                            January 23, 2005
                            933 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2007, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

The same-person issue notwithstanding, the problem is that the pattern is either invented (as a "sample" but without actual data backing it) and/or it is flawed (too many drawings for one month). IF that were from an actual Lotto game I'd be very interested... but it sounds like something coming from Grandpa Simpson.

As far as I know..the "program" generating the computerized drawings, is probably similar to the random-number generator in a typical home computer.. sampling the random vibrations (white noise like tape "hiss") of a quartz crystal and translating that into numbers based on the "volume" of the noise the instant it was sampled. Even if you had the program PLUS the RNG in your hand your numbers would be way off vs. theirs. If I am ever playing a RNG game I would get QP only or use the RNG from my computer program. Better yet, avoid RNG games.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                              Member #41383
                              June 16, 2006
                              1969 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2007, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Say, I have not logged on all day, did someone happen to catch what numbers 'itstheirgame' posted/predicted before the drawing last night ?

I just want to see if their theories hold water.... 

I don't have a problem with someone saying the lottery is fixed, I do have a problem with someone saying it's fixed, that they 'found something', and that they cannot back it up. 

Page 9 of 10