Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 3 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok here is what I have done and can do again.

I can in a certain lotto game. Give you 6 numbers.

And of those 6 predicted with a 90% accuracy 1 of the 6 I give you to be exactly RIGHT ON THE MONEY. Not from a group of 10 or 15 but from 6.

Of the 6 numbers I give you it would look like this;

90% 1 number correct out of 120 drawings

50% 2 numbers correct out of 120 drawing

15% 3 numbers correct

10% the other 3 numbers will be 1 digit away sometimes 2 digits from the 6 numbers given as my predicted numbers.

If I can do this 120 drawings out of 150 drawings, is this random?

If I can choose the numbers in a game that is SUPPOSE to be random how is that Random?

For instance there are 49 numbers.

From those 49 I give you 6 predicted numbers

Lets say

1 5 7 23 42 49

Then the drawing occurs,

The numbers for the night are;

4 9 23 41 49

Comprend I can do this 120 times out of 150 times.

As you can see

4 is next to 5, 9 is two digits away from 7, 23 exact, 41 1 digit away, and 49 exact.

If something is actually random, How is this possible?

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Here's my question:

If you are sooooo good at predictions, why are you posting here, since you have obviously put your ideas into effect and won several times already ?

I can't wait to see your Powerball predictions for tomorrow night on MADDOG's prediction forum, let's see how you do. 

Do I expect you to win ?  

Nope, but I EXPECT you to get 3 out of 5 WB's every drawing from here on out. 

You still don't understand: most of us do this for the FUN of it, we allow ourselves to DREAM, and this is how. Some folks go to a movie twice a week at $10 a pop and dream for two hours, some go out to a night club for 2-3 hours and RELAX, some travel and have a good time, the lottery is just another hobby for some of us, we don't EXPECT to win, but you don't get it.  

Is it random ?

Well, what is 'random' ?

NOTHING is completely and totally random, PERIOD. 

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok here is what I have done and can do again.

I can in a certain lotto game. Give you 6 numbers.

And of those 6 predicted with a 90% accuracy 1 of the 6 I give you to be exactly RIGHT ON THE MONEY. Not from a group of 10 or 15 but from 6.

Of the 6 numbers I give you it would look like this;

90% 1 number correct out of 120 drawings

50% 2 numbers correct out of 120 drawing

15% 3 numbers correct

10% the other 3 numbers will be 1 digit away sometimes 2 digits from the 6 numbers given as my predicted numbers.

If I can do this 120 drawings out of 150 drawings, is this random?

If I can choose the numbers in a game that is SUPPOSE to be random how is that Random?

For instance there are 49 numbers.

From those 49 I give you 6 predicted numbers

Lets say

1 5 7 23 42 49

Then the drawing occurs,

The numbers for the night are;

4 9 23 41 49

Comprend I can do this 120 times out of 150 times.

As you can see

4 is next to 5, 9 is two digits away from 7, 23 exact, 41 1 digit away, and 49 exact.

If something is actually random, How is this possible?

"itstheirgame"

That is the worst example I have ever seen in my life. You say you can get 2-3 numbers right with the other numbers being close the actual numbers drawn, but since you didn't get them all it's not random. Dude, you act as if the only possibilities should be 0/6 numbers or 6/6 numbers, otherwise it's not random. Not only that, but 1 5 7 23 42 49 is 6 numbers, whereas 4 9 23 41 49 is 5 numbers.

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

What is the reapeat probability of one or more numbers drawn from the previous draw to the next?

MAGA

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

It's a business. And it is NOT RANDOM!

Let me ask everyone a question, Would anyone say this is random, the "x" are just any old numbers. Yet would this be random if their was a pattern that is clearly the same, one from August and one from November same year. Not saying their is, just wondering if it would be random?

Aug

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Pattern repeats it's self exactly in Nov

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Would that be random? Just wondering?

"Itstheirgame"

Since we have all the draws, what lottery is this from and what year?  Please let us know. Thanks. jarasan

PS the dates too. for Aug. and Nov.  of this yet to be substantiated post. 

United States
          Member #10720
          January 23, 2005
          933 Posts
          Posted: January 9, 2007, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I think it's the same as the probability stated in the odds on the back of the betslip. It's as if you play a new betslip using the same numbers that came out last drawing. In a 6/49 Lotto game the odds of 3 numbers repeating should be 1:57.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5120 Posts
            Posted: January 9, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

My user name reveals my belief about the lottery.

"itstheirgame" I am new here guys. But not new to Lotto.

This is my first post, there is a saying that goes like this,

"He who has the gold makes the rules" 

In otherwords It's their game, not ours.

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery. I also know that I cannot win if I choose my own numbers.

Therfore I believe "IF" they let me win it will be on their terms, not mine. And most likely "IF" it is possible it will be with a quickpick.

I also do NOT trust the government. Nor any one who works closly with large amounts of money running a lottery.

I do believe that all lotterys are rigged, and just have not been caught yet. BUT I do believe their time is coming.

I also believe because people truely want to win large amounts of cash the lottery acts as a gypsy to the people.

I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner.

I believe that the people that win are closely connected with the officials and even dead people win.

I believe it is a smoke and mirrors game, and most people that play are blind to it all.

We'll there you have it. That is what I believe about the lottery drawings,the commision and all involved in running it.

Thankyou.

Now you can welcome me to your forum.

"itstheirgame"

"He who has the gold makes the rules" 

THANKssssssssssssssss...............ITSTHEIRGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW that YOU have ???...............educated........"LOTTERY POST!!

on the.................................................................................LOTTO

..........please EXPLAIN the........... Lottery??????????????????????

Toooooooooooooooooo???????????

Jack-in-the-Box ............................PSYKOMO!

RantPartyPartyParty

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2007, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Ok, 'random' IS 'random', but that does not mean you will NEVER see a predictable pattern SOMEWHERE in the games, for SOME of the numbers.

Some say the odds of a number appearing are 1:8, but you need to realize this:

1:8

Can mean 1:8

It can also mean a number hits twice in a row, then dies for 14 games, that's still 1:8, but it's really 2:16

A number can hit in 3 out of 4 games, that's still 1:8, but is really 3:24 

You may see a number hit 6 times in 10 games, and then not hit for 42, so is it 1:8 ? yes, in theory.

To recap, SOME numbers go on streaks more than others, some 'sleep' longer than others, good luck guessing on which ones do what.

Look at WB #20 - seven months ago it hit in 4 out of 6 games, 5 out of 14, and look what it has done since then. Not much.

Look at WB #3 from four months ago, look at WB #34 from a month ago, look at their hit history before and after...... figure it out.

There are examples all over the place of 'hot' and 'cold', but also of 'lukewarm' - numbers that are neither hot nor cold, but don't go too long without being hit.  WB #19 and #35 are two examples.  Will it continue for them ?  Who knows ?   Will you bet on them ?  Will you bet on WB's #21 ? or 11 ?  or 33 ?

Fact is, some balls just hit more than others, does the number on the side have anything to do with it ?

I LOVE this game ! 

United States
                Member #48783
                January 9, 2007
                19 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Let me explain because I do NOT think that you all are grasping what I am saying.

Lets say a guy from Germany paints addresses on curbs, outside of houses. And so does a man from England.

One day the man from Germany goes to 1111 Johnson street, and paints 1111 on the curb at 1111 Johnson street, then the next day goes to Green Ave and paints 1212 on Green street at that address.

Ok no big deal right? Exactly. No big deal.

Yet it turns out that the man from England paints does exactly the numbers on the curbs, Yet in England, He goes to 1111 Johnson street, in England then the next day goes to 1212 Green Ave. In England.

Ok you still would say, big deal. So the two guys happened to have the exact same jobs on the exact same street on the exact same days. painting the exact same numbers. SO!!!

So what! It could happen! Stranger things have.

Two different guys unconnected, unknown to the other they were both painting numbers on the curbs, at the same addresses. on the same days.

So what!!

Ok what would be the odds of this occuring? Not much, it could happen very easily.

How about if it continued for 120 days EXACTLY the same days, Yet one in Germany, one in England, the same days, the same streets, same addreses, same numbers ect..  you get what I am saying now!

Take alook at what I am saying

Aug

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Pattern repeats it's self in Nov

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Do you really think this is a RANDOM event. This continued for almost a year.

Webster's dictionary defines random as this:

Lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance; "a random choice"; "bombs fell at random"; "random movements".

2. Taken haphazardly; "a random choice".

Random adj. 1. Unpredictable, unexpected, cannot be determined

You see definitions like that! A suprise in otherwords.

The LOTTERY is not random for I can know sometimes up to 4 numbers of what is going to occur next.

So if I am able to know ahead of time before the drawing which numbers are going to occure how is this random?

The lottery is outside of the definition, therefore can not be called random.

What I have discovered is this, the lottery drawings are NOT random and have a perfect predictable pattern which can be followed and NEVER goes off the beaten track, not even once NEVER once, never faulters once, ever, UNTIL YOU have figured them out and PLAY and are going to win, then it suddenly for no reason goes off the track, the moment you dont play it goes back onto the perfect pattern.

For instance I discovered the pattern, that was flawless, it was perfect, from September of 2004 until June the folling year 2005

3 drawings a week, and continued on perfectly without missing a beat, for 7 months. I AM NOT TALKING about HOT numbers here or COLD, or number 32 not showing for 2 years.

I am talking about a 100% accurate pattern never missing a beat till you have the numbers figured out,

then the random pattern which never changed suddenly changes, and the first number switches to a 23 instead of a 24.

It should have started with a 24

like this

24 30 31 34 35 48

and then cmes up

23 30 31 34 35 48

And you are left thinking wait a minute!!!  For 7 months its 100% accurate the pattern never changes once!  So you have it

And you end up winning 5 instead of all 6

And remember it never faultered once. It was 100% accurate.

So I am left with no other thought but to think, O I see!

They will let someone win a smaller amount for getting 5 right but if they have all 6, change the number. no big deal.

Its only one digit off. 23 instead of 24, although 24 wasthe perfect pattern number.

no one will know.

Sure it should have been 24

pay him a little instead of the Jackpot!

Do I sound upset, not really , enlightened.

Don't you see

"itstheirgame"

What ever made you think it was yours!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:37 am - IP Logged

itstheirgame

Your examples for August and November both show over 20 lines of numbers - what specific game are you talking about?

State Pick 6 games, "lotto", and Mega millions and Powerball are drawn twice a week, there's no way any one of those games had over 20 drawings in one month.  

If you're going "across the states" then anyone could do that to find enough results to suppossedley "prove" a theory.

I'm hoping Wintariofan posts in this thread, if not, look up some of his threads, he's been present at live drawings and knows how they are done.

Also, since you titled this thread The Lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win, I have to know, what would you say to the next winner? Someone in Texas won the Mega Millions for $122,000,000 tonight, would you tell them they didn't win it, because it's impossible? Or do you think that all winners, past, present, and future are shills in some grandiose hoax?

What?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:43 am - IP Logged

"Paranoia deep Destroya'" (Kinks circa. 1973).

I have some news for you Mr. or Mrs. ITG, the world is not perfect.  When human beings are involved, due to their imperfections, things don't always go perfectly.  This applies to everybody, everything, you, and the lotteries, but believe it or not, most people (the majority of us) have the integrity and honesty to keep the minority of evil-doers in check.

Here in MD. (that is in the United States near Virginia & D.C.) just recently 9999 was drawn, it was a sold out number, 666 was drawn last week, it was also sold out, I personally know a guy who hit DC Daily 6 6/6, picking his own numbers, another guy played fortune cookie numbers 6 times and hit 6/6 6 times. My point is most lotteries are run correctly, there is no lottery conspiracy.

This forum is designed for lottery players to learn and improve their odds, it also allows for dissemination of information, if you have some useful info. concerning lotteries post it here.  Ranting, raving, and making blanket statements is like Chicken Little saying "The sky is falling!".  It accomplishes nothing, you can learn how to win on this site, there are some excellent predictors on this site, lottery systems, statistics, and now even a lunar calendar!

LU jarasan

Jarasan, You might enjoy this!  Yay, Kinks. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAv6eu59gbc

By the way, I agree there is no lottery conspiracy. It's not really the smartest way to spend money, but it's a form of entertainment and a chance to win the jackpot of your dreams. Most of all, it's a personal choice.

One major question I have about the universe has troubled me for years. Was it Chicken Little or Henny Penny who said the sky was falling?  I read a book when I was a child where the main character/protagonist was called Henny Penny and she was the naysayer who ran to C--ky Locky and Goosey Loosey & Foxy Loxy.  I think it would be Chicken Licken anyway..they all rhymed!  Wouldn't Foxy Woxy eat Chicken Little anyway?  No wonder I grew up confused.

Turkey

United States
                      Member #48783
                      January 9, 2007
                      19 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:52 am - IP Logged

State Pick 6 games, "lotto", and Mega millions and Powerball are drawn twice a week, there's no way any one of those games had over 20 drawings in one month.  

The example post of the list of pattern numbers are exactly that. An example.

I am not wanting to at this time declare which state the real pattern is found at.

My post was to see what the people on lotterypost thought whether the pattern could actual exist and be declared as RANDOM.

Yet I have not found any one with any substantial evidence to prove the pattern could be random, the pattern went on for 7 months without missing a beat.

I just thought this is IMPOSSIBLE! If it were actually random!

If something is actually random there really should be no way to predict a random event. Random is not Random if you can predict it!  

Can anyone give me one example like mine, or is mine the only one like it in the whole world?

I'm waiting!

In the meantime iwill check out Wintariofan posts.

Thanks

"itstheirgame"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:54 am - IP Logged

itstheirgame

Art bell of late night talk radio fame has done some programs on time travel. He has a theory that lottery winners and people who do especially well in the stock market are actually time travelers, they just can't tell anyone they are. 

Think about that one.

:tinhat: 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wandering Aimlessly
                          United States
                          Member #25360
                          November 5, 2005
                          4461 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I like the story Coin Toss wrote.  I also thought the pick-3 game originated from the numbers games played in the streets years ago.  He just added a little flavor to it.  Oh, the Sopranos is going to begin on A&E (or Bravo?) this week.  I don't get HBO so I never saw it.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5120 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2007, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Let me explain because I do NOT think that you all are grasping what I am saying.

Lets say a guy from Germany paints addresses on curbs, outside of houses. And so does a man from England.

One day the man from Germany goes to 1111 Johnson street, and paints 1111 on the curb at 1111 Johnson street, then the next day goes to Green Ave and paints 1212 on Green street at that address.

Ok no big deal right? Exactly. No big deal.

Yet it turns out that the man from England paints does exactly the numbers on the curbs, Yet in England, He goes to 1111 Johnson street, in England then the next day goes to 1212 Green Ave. In England.

Ok you still would say, big deal. So the two guys happened to have the exact same jobs on the exact same street on the exact same days. painting the exact same numbers. SO!!!

So what! It could happen! Stranger things have.

Two different guys unconnected, unknown to the other they were both painting numbers on the curbs, at the same addresses. on the same days.

So what!!

Ok what would be the odds of this occuring? Not much, it could happen very easily.

How about if it continued for 120 days EXACTLY the same days, Yet one in Germany, one in England, the same days, the same streets, same addreses, same numbers ect..  you get what I am saying now!

Take alook at what I am saying

Aug

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Pattern repeats it's self in Nov

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

Do you really think this is a RANDOM event. This continued for almost a year.

Webster's dictionary defines random as this:

Lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance; "a random choice"; "bombs fell at random"; "random movements".

2. Taken haphazardly; "a random choice".

Random adj. 1. Unpredictable, unexpected, cannot be determined

You see definitions like that! A suprise in otherwords.

The LOTTERY is not random for I can know sometimes up to 4 numbers of what is going to occur next.

So if I am able to know ahead of time before the drawing which numbers are going to occure how is this random?

The lottery is outside of the definition, therefore can not be called random.

What I have discovered is this, the lottery drawings are NOT random and have a perfect predictable pattern which can be followed and NEVER goes off the beaten track, not even once NEVER once, never faulters once, ever, UNTIL YOU have figured them out and PLAY and are going to win, then it suddenly for no reason goes off the track, the moment you dont play it goes back onto the perfect pattern.

For instance I discovered the pattern, that was flawless, it was perfect, from September of 2004 until June the folling year 2005

3 drawings a week, and continued on perfectly without missing a beat, for 7 months. I AM NOT TALKING about HOT numbers here or COLD, or number 32 not showing for 2 years.

I am talking about a 100% accurate pattern never missing a beat till you have the numbers figured out,

then the random pattern which never changed suddenly changes, and the first number switches to a 23 instead of a 24.

It should have started with a 24

like this

24 30 31 34 35 48

and then cmes up

23 30 31 34 35 48

And you are left thinking wait a minute!!!  For 7 months its 100% accurate the pattern never changes once!  So you have it

And you end up winning 5 instead of all 6

And remember it never faultered once. It was 100% accurate.

So I am left with no other thought but to think, O I see!

They will let someone win a smaller amount for getting 5 right but if they have all 6, change the number. no big deal.

Its only one digit off. 23 instead of 24, although 24 wasthe perfect pattern number.

no one will know.

Sure it should have been 24

pay him a little instead of the Jackpot!

Do I sound upset, not really , enlightened.

Don't you see

"itstheirgame"

What ever made you think it was yours!

Thanksssssssssssssssssxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<>>>>>>>

EXplainxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz<<<<<

??????????????????????????????????ETC""""""""""""""""""""""ttttt

ANY........................................................COMMENT????????????????

U-kno-otttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt-WEeeeeeeeMEAN????????

EXPERT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>in ...................LOTTERY????

BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH??????????

JACKPOT$$$$$$

Wandering Aimlessly
                              United States
                              Member #25360
                              November 5, 2005
                              4461 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2007, 3:05 am - IP Logged

itstheirgame

Art bell of late night talk radio fame has done some programs on time travel. He has a theory that lottery winners and people who do especially well in the stock market are actually time travelers, they just can't tell anyone they are. 

Think about that one.

:tinhat: 

This makes complete sense to me!!

Page 3 of 10