Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The lotto is IMPOSSIBLE to win

Topic closed. 137 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 5 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Kingston, Ontario
Canada
Member #46867
October 5, 2006
106 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2007, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

My user name reveals my belief about the lottery.

"itstheirgame" I am new here guys. But not new to Lotto.

This is my first post, there is a saying that goes like this,

"He who has the gold makes the rules" 

In otherwords It's their game, not ours.

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery. I also know that I cannot win if I choose my own numbers.

Therfore I believe "IF" they let me win it will be on their terms, not mine. And most likely "IF" it is possible it will be with a quickpick.

I also do NOT trust the government. Nor any one who works closly with large amounts of money running a lottery.

I do believe that all lotterys are rigged, and just have not been caught yet. BUT I do believe their time is coming.

I also believe because people truely want to win large amounts of cash the lottery acts as a gypsy to the people.

I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner.

I believe that the people that win are closely connected with the officials and even dead people win.

I believe it is a smoke and mirrors game, and most people that play are blind to it all.

We'll there you have it. That is what I believe about the lottery drawings,the commision and all involved in running it.

Thankyou.

Now you can welcome me to your forum.

"itstheirgame"

You are so off the mark with this post, it isn't funny.  I attend the lottery draws here in Ontario and actually got hands on with the draw itself...got to unload the lottery machine after the draw one night as one of the officials asked me to help him out since I had been there often.  I can tell you that the games are NOT rigged and that there is no government conspiracy going on.  Sorry you have doubts, but I can assure you its the odds that are bad in games, not the drawings itself.   It's completely random.  While conducting the games here, the balls fall in, you see them mix and you see the balls fighting for the hole to fall out.  Now, if you are so certain they are rigged, stop playing and take up another hobby.  I have a set of old lottery balls and to this date, they weigh the same, look the same, bounce the same and are identical in every way.     

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10353 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2007, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Wintariofan

Thanks for posting that, I was hiping you'd show up in this thread and share your experiences. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2007, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

I think itstheirgame just wanted someone to prove to him that even he could win a lottery but people are here getting ideas of how they can win a lottery for themselves, anyone coming here hoping to win a lottery with someone else efforts is going to be disappointed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #48783
        January 9, 2007
        19 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2007, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

You are so off the mark with this post, it isn't funny.  I attend the lottery draws here in Ontario and actually got hands on with the draw itself...got to unload the lottery machine after the draw one night as one of the officials asked me to help him out since I had been there often.  I can tell you that the games are NOT rigged and that there is no government conspiracy going on.  Sorry you have doubts, but I can assure you its the odds that are bad in games, not the drawings itself.   It's completely random.  While conducting the games here, the balls fall in, you see them mix and you see the balls fighting for the hole to fall out.  Now, if you are so certain they are rigged, stop playing and take up another hobby.  I have a set of old lottery balls and to this date, they weigh the same, look the same, bounce the same and are identical in every way.     

Wintariofan I am so glad you decided to join us.  Wonderful, FINALY someone who has witnessed a lottery drawing. I have heard of your wisdom.

My question to you Wintariofan, " or anyone else, 

"And you do not have to know the answer"

Is this;

I have 49 colorful balls in a basket, I am blindfold, I am told to reach into the basket, select one to six of the 49 colorful balls.

"Of course these are balls I cannot see, since I am perfectly blind due to the blindfold" I have the option to select up to 6 or just 1, it's my choice completely. The event is completely monitored.

At the end of each day the balls are placed back into the basket and the day is done, at the start of each day before my selection the balls are given a twirl. I have every option to select one from anywhere in the basket, on top, or from the side or can reach down into the basket and choose one wayyyyyyyy down on the bottom. or two, or three ect.  It's my choice! I am completely blind due to the blindfold.

The drawing begins,

I choose a ball, its green! I am done for the day.

The next day, the balls are given a twirl, I choose another one, its pink!

The next day same thing, I choose a  yellow and a red ball in otherwords I selected 2 for this day, I have that option.

The day is done and resumes the following day.

On this day I select 4 balls "And remember I am completely blindfolded"

purple,red,blue and yellow,

Then the 4th day I choose

orange! only

This goes on for a certain length of time, lets say 12 days, then a vacation of sorts is called, and we start another draw 3 days later for another 12 days.

I am never told what my selection is, it is kept secret from me the whole time.

Ok at the end of the event or after 12 days a 3 day vacation and 12 more days of drawing begins, my selections are at last revealed to me. I then look at all my selctions and it looks like this.

,     ,           

A vacation is called for 3 days then we start again, same way blindfolded, a new drawing for another 12 days.

its 

their

game       

i

t

ONLY at seeing the selections I made do I notice that I choose exactly the same balls, in the same order, same colors.

Explain to me and everyone else HOW the balls I choose were the exact same balls?

THEN if you can please tell us how ping pong balls that come out of a machine, seem to know it is their turn to roll out next in order to design a pattern such as this.

1 2 x x x x

x x x 34 x x

16 x x x x x

x x 8 x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x x 45 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

10 15 22 26 x x

x x x 18 x x

6 x x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

1 2 x x x x

x x 34 x x x

x x 16 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 47

x x x 45 x 49

x x x x 36 x

10 11 13 x x x

4 x x x x x

x 10 15 22 26 x

x x 18 x x x

x 6 x x 20 x

x 2 x x x x

x x 38 x x 40

x x 10 x x x

x 8 x x x x

x x x x x 49

x x x 43 x 49

x x x x 39 x

x x x x x x

3 x x x x x

x 13 28 29 x x

x x 18 x x x

5 x 20 21 x x

You would think they had a brain of their own and knew they were suppose to show next?

HOW?

"itstheirgame"

He who has the gold makes the rules

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1954 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame, I think you're full of it. You can't use that example because you're making it up yourself, in that case it wouldn't be random at all, but then you want us to tell you why it's not random? Hahahaha! Even if a pattern does occur and then changes, who cares? Just as the single balls themself are chosen at random, patterns from those chosen balls can occur at random as well. Same as with flipping a coin. Lets say I flip a coin 6 times and get these results:

Tails

Tails

Heads

Tails

Tails

Heads

Does this mean that the next time I flip the coin that it will absolutely be Tails? Does this mean that I should bet on it? No.  They still both have a 50% chance of happening. Plus, you say how do the balls know it's their turn? You seriously need help dude.

United States
            Member #48783
            January 9, 2007
            19 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

itstheirgame, I think you're full of it. You can't use that example because you're making it up yourself, in that case it wouldn't be random at all, but then you want us to tell you why it's not random? Hahahaha! Even if a pattern does occur and then changes, who cares? Just as the single balls themself are chosen at random, patterns from those chosen balls can occur at random as well. Same as with flipping a coin. Lets say I flip a coin 6 times and get these results:

Tails

Tails

Heads

Tails

Tails

Heads

Does this mean that the next time I flip the coin that it will absolutely be Tails? Does this mean that I should bet on it? No.  They still both have a 50% chance of happening. Plus, you say how do the balls know it's their turn? You seriously need help dude.

Guru101

I appreciate you trying to simplify it for everyone with your HEADS & TAILS example.

There is only one difference with your example and mine.

Yours involves a 2 sided coin. HEADS & TAILS , thats's it.

We'll unless you count the 3rd side. "the thin side"

Thats right! There is 3 sides to every coin!

The thin side, it could land on the thin side, which would be highly unlikely yet could I suppose.

Yet again your example involves a 50% chance because you are dealing with HEADS & TAILS.

My example on the otherhand is dealing with a MUCH MUCH higher odds. To create such a PATTERN of NUMBERS emulating themselves, 49 seperate balls or 49 seperate numbers, NOT 2

YOU get real man and wake up and smell the coffee. Coffee

Or I am going to think you all are RIGGED! And part of the Lottery ring. Leaving

Dont you get it man!

why can't you see whatI am presenting, it is so easy! is it so high above you that you just can not comprehend it!

LOOK man LOOK at the pattern LOOK , LOOK real hard! dont you see it!

HOW IS IT possible?

I thought the Lottery was random or at least this is HOW they come across to the public, so this is MISLEADING! And I for 1 am

SICK of it!

THE lottery drawing is NOT RANDOM!

Even though sometimes there is a very very small pattern that occures even in random drawings. Randomness for the most part does not have such PATTERNS

RANDOMNESS does NOT involve having patterns~ And there is definitly a PATTERN, and the PATTERN I am saying occured went on for 7 months straight without missing a beat!

GET the blindfold off your eyes and LOOK! Poke

"itstheirgame"

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1272 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Or I am going to think you all are RIGGED! And part of the Lottery ring. Leaving

Dont you get it man!

-----------------------------------------------

Of course. There's the reason. We are all part of the Lottery Ring run by the lottery companies.
              We just waste time on this website to pretend we want to win the lottery and find strategies.

Congratulations. You've solved the LP conspiracy. 

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I think this thread is ridiculous,the very TITLE is ridiculous because obviously people are winning the lottery all over the place. There are new millionaires every week. And I'm sorry I'm even keeping it alive by posting but enough is enough already. 

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1954 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Wait, you're saying that randomness doesn't involve having patterns? If that's the case, then you are saying that my coin flip example could never happen, regardless of whether or not the only 2 sides are heads and tails. You say that there was a pattern for 7 months? Then prove it. Where are the links to lottery's website that have the numbers and what dates did this occur? You see, the burden of proof here is on YOU!!! You can't just start a thread and say blah blah blah and expect us to believe it without proof. That's not how things work.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                    Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20119 Posts
                    Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

My user name reveals my belief about the lottery.

"itstheirgame" I am new here guys. But not new to Lotto.

This is my first post, there is a saying that goes like this,

In otherwords It's their game, not ours.

I do not trust the lottery commision nor anyone involved in or is in charge of running the lottery. I also know that I cannot win if I choose my own numbers.

Therfore I believe "IF" they let me win it will be on their terms, not mine. And most likely "IF" it is possible it will be with a quickpick.

I also do NOT trust the government. Nor any one who works closly with large amounts of money running a lottery.

I do believe that all lotterys are rigged, and just have not been caught yet. BUT I do believe their time is coming.

I also believe because people truely want to win large amounts of cash the lottery acts as a gypsy to the people.

I do believe the lottery is connected with organized crime. and the governer of each state is very aware of it, since the governer appoints each commisioner.

I believe that the people that win are closely connected with the officials and even dead people win.

I believe it is a smoke and mirrors game, and most people that play are blind to it all.

We'll there you have it. That is what I believe about the lottery drawings,the commision and all involved in running it.

Thankyou.

Now you can welcome me to your forum.

"itstheirgame"

Oh wow man, welcome. now would you pass that goat weed your smokin..

Toilet Reading 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8790 Posts
                      Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm second in line for the weeeeeeeeeeed.

Hippy

MAGA

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #46493
                        September 11, 2006
                        4173 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

If this so called pattern you mentioned and fail to verify did actually happen, so what?  You're using one example for your "listen to me, I am GOD" theory?

Tell us more "Great One."

Give it up man.

Keep it simple 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

any state that has ball drawings its nearly impossible to say is rigged because the ball draws are fair and honest.now as far as computerized draws yes i do believe there is potential for it to be tampered with.indiana is one state i can honestly say i'd bet a thousand dollars is so rigged it makes charles manson look like mother teresa.any ball drawn state though is honest and worth playing including some that are computerized.the ones i'd watch out for include indiana and delaware.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                            Mcminnville, Oregon
                            United States
                            Member #3013
                            December 13, 2003
                            3052 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I have been here at Lottery Post for over three years now and it makes me laugh when I see a new member join the almost 50,000 members here at Lottery Post.  To give us an awakening in our lives.  Please let me hear another revelation of how ignorant and paranoid one's own mind can achieve.  Please enlighten me with your profound words of wisdom.  I mean your so far from what the truth is that you can not even see what truth is.  But yet you choose to be in this space and time annoying us with false accusations.  Do me and the almost 50,000 other members a favor and find another existence on the web that does not involve Lottery Post in it.  Of course that is my two cents.  As always you are free to do what you want because I know you will right?-weshar75

United States
                              Member #48783
                              January 9, 2007
                              19 Posts
                              Posted: January 10, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I mean your so far from what the truth is that you can not even see what truth is.  But yet you choose to be in this space and time annoying us with false accusations

weshar75

NOW THAT is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who's smokin the weed!!!

My Gosh!

First off, I can produce any documents this post needs, and I will, BUT not YET! NOT YET!

First things first.

First I need all of Lottery Post to admit that what I have shown so far is in NO way in HELL CRAZY, If I am telling the truth.

And secondly I need Lottery Post to admit that what I did show , "if" it is true, then there is NO WAY IN HELL that what I have shown is RANDOM.

What It means is exactly this! The LOTTERY drawing for the state at least I am speaking of, IS ABSOLUTELY RIGGED."IF" what I have shown actually occured. And is continue to.

And if you do not see that then you are BLIND as a BAT! Red Devil

Come on PEOPLE there is NO way that a pattern would go for 7 months and be random!!! HOW could that be?

Man you guys will believe anything, you just dont want to believe that the lottery could  be rigged! FIXED. Would this spoil your chance at living or something, you say I am addicted, I am on weed, you say I am nuts and crazy. LOOK MAN I didn't draw the numbers I only found the pattern,! If the pattern doesn't prove the lottery is rigged then what the HELL WILL!????

You all should be thankful that I even found it! If the lottery I am speaking of is rigged this means, HEADLINE NEWS. and I have so much more evidence against them you wont even believe it.

WE must first get past the first thing though.

A pattern that I have shown is NOT RANDOM, and if it is, THEN NOT even the LOTTERY that conducted the drawing can EXPLAIN how the pattern occure. And this sends up a RED FLAG!

By the way has anyone heard of a lottery ever having the same exact 6 numbers show ever in a LOTTO! NOT 5 but ALL 6

I don't mean such as Megamillions or Powerball with the a white and red ball reversed.

I mean all 6 exactly! exactly as they shown before?

As they have shown before?

Just wondering how up you all are on your lottery information?

"itstheirgame"

Page 5 of 10