Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Protect Your System

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1958 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2007, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

well by no means have I broken the LOTTERY CODE..lol..all I have done is just found  away to turn those cycles into straights only and yes it takes a little longer than those 30-40 days that those other cycles were running on average.. but it is still a HUGE ADVANTAGE to know what is coming STRAIGHT..even if you dont know the day..and I mean THE DAY as in a much shorter TIME PERIOD..the difference is knowing that 567 is coming in the next few months compared to your average Joe saying..yeah..its one of the 1000 combinations of course it is coming, but he/she has no idea of time..when you can attach a combination(s) to a time period you are moving in the right direction in my opinion..and by no means do I know everything..noone does..and what I do know..or have learned, comes from many years of a hobby that I enjoy..researching these numbers..

Now..I may have been out of place making a statement the other day..but I do stand by it..if what you find in Pic 3 does not work in pic 4, pic 5, or pic 6..then you have not found anything and I would ask you to look at pic 4 to begin  with..THEY ARE THE SAME NUMBERS..in fact all of the games have THE SAME numbers so whatever you find in pic 3 has to work in the other games..that is why I tinker with pic 3 more than any other game..I know whatever I find will work in the other games as well..

I would like to say Thanks to Todd for starting a great site like this and I really wish I would have found it a long time ago..BECAUSE..since I have joined this site I have found out a few more things about these numbers that I would have never found out otherwise..I think all the games are connected together..its just one HUGE numerical engine, each days draw influences the next days draw..not sure if any of you have noticed this..look at POWERBALL AND MEGA MILLIONS....bust those pairs up into pic 3 combos and pic 4 combos and then run them through the pic 3 data base and pic 4 data base..you might be surprised at what you find..thats right 4-22-28-37 52..See this powerball combo from wednesday nite..bust up all the pairs and match them up and make pic 3 combos also..and watch them come out I only like to use the first digits for pic 3..so 024, 422 looks pretty good in pic 3 pretty soon..you can take any powerball draw and find those in pic 4 and pic 3 SHORTLY AFTER THE DRAW I MIGHT ADD..also it will take a little while but you will get every pic 4 combo you can make ..I am trying to find the KEY TO THE ENGINE...

Well, I will agree with you that there are many methods that will work for multiple lotteries. Now, I don't think there is any specific key to the winning the lottery, especially PowerBall or Mega Millions. After all, the numbers are randomly chosen and the odds are outrageous. I think it's more like finding the best lock pick and the best tension wrench for picking a lock. You work at it, and work at it, and work at it, and OVER TIME, as you stated, you could get all the tumblers. I think my day could be soon.CoolCheers

Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1958 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2007, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

You can put a gaming patent on it with the U.S. Patent Office,  be aware that a competior can rip off your entire system except for 5% of it.  In other words, all they have  to do is change it a little bit and can claim it as theirs.  I've been done this road  before with a jewelry design.  Believe me the big guns have all the bases covered against the little guy.

I don't sweat the big guns.Boxing

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
      mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5940 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2007, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

you are right Guru..no matter what system you use or create yourself..I still belive you have to have a little luck in your future also..and all the planets line up..get struck by lightening 16 times or so..lol..if I remember the odds on getting struck by lightening is 1: 250,000 I think I heard..so to win powerball..yeah you might need to get struck about 15 times or so..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1958 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

you are right Guru..no matter what system you use or create yourself..I still belive you have to have a little luck in your future also..and all the planets line up..get struck by lightening 16 times or so..lol..if I remember the odds on getting struck by lightening is 1: 250,000 I think I heard..so to win powerball..yeah you might need to get struck about 15 times or so..lol

I agree. In fact, I think I would like to win $15,000,000 10 times using a system I designed instead of winning $150,000,000 1 time by just buying a quick pick. Sure, if you win $150,000,000 you'll get media attention, a newspaper story, etc, but you're still just considered "a lucky lottery winner". However, if you win multiple times by using an elite system for choosing lottery numbers, you'll be more than just "a lucky lottery winner", you'll be a famous celebrity that will go down in history.Yes NodLOL

Party

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5940 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2007, 11:00 am - IP Logged

well by no means have I broken the LOTTERY CODE..lol..all I have done is just found  away to turn those cycles into straights only and yes it takes a little longer than those 30-40 days that those other cycles were running on average.. but it is still a HUGE ADVANTAGE to know what is coming STRAIGHT..even if you dont know the day..and I mean THE DAY as in a much shorter TIME PERIOD..the difference is knowing that 567 is coming in the next few months compared to your average Joe saying..yeah..its one of the 1000 combinations of course it is coming, but he/she has no idea of time..when you can attach a combination(s) to a time period you are moving in the right direction in my opinion..and by no means do I know everything..noone does..and what I do know..or have learned, comes from many years of a hobby that I enjoy..researching these numbers..

Now..I may have been out of place making a statement the other day..but I do stand by it..if what you find in Pic 3 does not work in pic 4, pic 5, or pic 6..then you have not found anything and I would ask you to look at pic 4 to begin  with..THEY ARE THE SAME NUMBERS..in fact all of the games have THE SAME numbers so whatever you find in pic 3 has to work in the other games..that is why I tinker with pic 3 more than any other game..I know whatever I find will work in the other games as well..

I would like to say Thanks to Todd for starting a great site like this and I really wish I would have found it a long time ago..BECAUSE..since I have joined this site I have found out a few more things about these numbers that I would have never found out otherwise..I think all the games are connected together..its just one HUGE numerical engine, each days draw influences the next days draw..not sure if any of you have noticed this..look at POWERBALL AND MEGA MILLIONS....bust those pairs up into pic 3 combos and pic 4 combos and then run them through the pic 3 data base and pic 4 data base..you might be surprised at what you find..thats right 4-22-28-37 52..See this powerball combo from wednesday nite..bust up all the pairs and match them up and make pic 3 combos also..and watch them come out I only like to use the first digits for pic 3..so 024, 422 looks pretty good in pic 3 pretty soon..you can take any powerball draw and find those in pic 4 and pic 3 SHORTLY AFTER THE DRAW I MIGHT ADD..also it will take a little while but you will get every pic 4 combo you can make ..I am trying to find the KEY TO THE ENGINE...

Fri, Feb 9, 2007IdahoPick 34-0-2

Those are the pic 3's I was looking or from powerball..I didnt say 222..but I think that is MAYBE where it is from..

Mon, Feb 12, 2007New YorkMidday Numbers2-2-2
          Mon, Feb 12, 2007New YorkNumbers2-4-2

Wed, Feb 7, 200704-22-28-37-52, Powerball: 10

Lets look at the pic 4's now from powerball drawing

Wed, Feb 7, 200704-22-28-37-52, Powerball: 10

..pairs to be made

0422-0428,0437,0425,2228,2237,2225,2378,2852,3752

Mon, Feb 12, 2007MarylandPick 42-2-5-2
          Sun, Feb 11, 2007MarylandPick 42-3-7-2
          Sun, Feb 11, 2007OntarioPick 43-0-7-4
          Sat, Feb 10, 2007IllinoisDaily 40-3-7-4
          Sat, Feb 10, 2007IowaPick 40-3-7-4
          Fri, Feb 9, 2007PennsylvaniaBig 40-2-4-2
          Thu, Feb 8, 2007GeorgiaMidday 45-4-2-0

do yall think certain games might be Generating numerical flow to the other games..?..it is just a thought..but if those big games are the culprits for generating numerical flow to the other games..maybe..and I MEAN MAYBE..there is a way to reverse the flow and find out what games are contributing to the big games..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            3553 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2007, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

You can put a gaming patent on it with the U.S. Patent Office,  be aware that a competior can rip off your entire system except for 5% of it.  In other words, all they have  to do is change it a little bit and can claim it as theirs.  I've been done this road  before with a jewelry design.  Believe me the big guns have all the bases covered against the little guy.

The reason they can get a patent on something only slightly different is that virtually all new games build on the prior art of older games. Cards have been around for a very long time,  and every new card game is just a new variation on something old. It's exactly the same with board games, pinball and computer games. If a patent doesn't stop somebody from designing a game that's only slightly different than yours  then they aren't ripping you off any more than you ripped off some other game that  came along before yours.

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5940 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2007, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I have come to the conclusion that a controlled website will do just fine..lol..

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                Wyncote,Pa
                United States
                Member #3206
                January 3, 2004
                62526 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2007, 4:39 am - IP Logged

It does'nt matter for me

to give a little,just patterns

subject to change like

everything in this universe.

I,my mind,body and soul

is nothing with the Almighty

Not taking this pleasure

with me..so I can let it go.

Give to get,Wealth is not

my GOD.Grace sustains me.

Lottery is  fun mentally

and my talents are more

than I can conceive.

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5940 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2007, 9:49 am - IP Logged

it is good to share with everyone..I do agree..

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2007, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Is better to protect your system because i think that greed is what drives human desires (with some exception)..(there is a science who believe the same thing)...I mean everything people do is to get money (everything)...They would get something here for free and start selling it for money...

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..".."