Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac search engine on Lottery Post

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Would you use vtrac search engine, and would you be will to become a platinum member to use it?

OMG I've been waiting forever for it!!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 14 ]  [23.73%]
It would be useful to suppliment my workout [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
I would like it, but I don't need it. [ 2 ]  [3.39%]
I've got software programs that already do the job [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it? [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
What the heck is a vtrac?? [ 15 ]  [25.42%]
I only play quick picks and can't be bothered! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Vtracs? We don't need to stinkin' vtracs!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
Other [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

This has been a topic of discussion over the past couple of years (at least).  For those who use vtracs as part of your workout, you can understand the value of this tool.  So it time to poll this thing to get a general concensus of how everyone feels about it, and what they'd be willing to pay (or not) to get it.

Thanks for your support!!!! 

Lep

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I think that would be awesome Calabs. I recently started using them after watching some of your posts and I must say that 280 came lastnight in IL from missing single vtrac's for the month. I do have a second program that I use to find this info out. But I would only have to use LP if this tool were avaliable.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      41926 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I use the vtracs am still having problems . what i really like is the unlimited use of the inspect 3. i always go back to the vtrac for dummies post. if you have any suggestions it would be helpful. thank you and have a great day.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I use the vtracs am still having problems . what i really like is the unlimited use of the inspect 3. i always go back to the vtrac for dummies post. if you have any suggestions it would be helpful. thank you and have a great day.

Hi sully16.....the use of vtracs takes some practice, I'm not sure what you're having a problem with (maybe I can help?) :)  I also love the Inspector 3/4 and the Deflate 3/4.  They are very valuable in tracking numbers and trends.  The vtrac search engine will be yet another way to do that.  There are so many ways to track numbers (pairs, catagories, etc.), but I can't recall how many times tracking vtracs has resulted in a winning number.  If you wanted to see what was the longest out Pick 4 single vtrac in your state, you would need to search past results with all 80 numbers, or go through the vtrac results page and count manually which ones have fallen.  And since you can't put in all 16 single vtracs in a string, it would have to be broken up into two parts.  The vtrac search engine eliminates all the extra work.  I know Todd was working on this project some time ago.

Lep

CA
          United States
          Member #84266
          December 26, 2009
          410 Posts
          Posted: January 27, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

What exactly does this vtrac do?

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            41926 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

THANK YOU CALABS. I think i am trying to track to many mirror states and i should probably concentrate on my own, i will back track because i haven't thought of that. and again thank you.

badboyz go to the math forum and look up vtracs for dummies. i have hit 3 times but that was weeks ago. i need to rethink the way i am doing it.

HyperBe Happy.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34515 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

This has been a topic of discussion over the past couple of years (at least).  For those who use vtracs as part of your workout, you can understand the value of this tool.  So it time to poll this thing to get a general concensus of how everyone feels about it, and what they'd be willing to pay (or not) to get it.

I have it but don't know how to use it!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34515 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2010, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi sully16.....the use of vtracs takes some practice, I'm not sure what you're having a problem with (maybe I can help?) :)  I also love the Inspector 3/4 and the Deflate 3/4.  They are very valuable in tracking numbers and trends.  The vtrac search engine will be yet another way to do that.  There are so many ways to track numbers (pairs, catagories, etc.), but I can't recall how many times tracking vtracs has resulted in a winning number.  If you wanted to see what was the longest out Pick 4 single vtrac in your state, you would need to search past results with all 80 numbers, or go through the vtrac results page and count manually which ones have fallen.  And since you can't put in all 16 single vtracs in a string, it would have to be broken up into two parts.  The vtrac search engine eliminates all the extra work.  I know Todd was working on this project some time ago.

Thanks I understand it much better, do you win alot off the system? Someone said your numbers were good. I see you are from Ga. ad Ga, and Oh. numbers fall together. Have you noticed this?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I could see this benefiting an actual allstates online player,but for the comon homestate player it seems like a needle in a haystack catching a due number within a vtrac...let alone straight.Though I do believe in Vtracs as a real and genuine working concept overall,I'm naive still about stuff like this or any software although this lotsoft seems like the real deal more than anything I've ever read here in terms of accomplishing a timely hit or 2...

Overall I believe human intuition will beat all in P3  p4 style games.If we can create human parts from stem cells,then hitting a number every now and then should be a drop in the bucket if we really try without outside help.

Good Poll though Calabs..I remember seeing it brought up before.New programs aren't so bad as long as the masses of this place actually know where to start with it  lol.

Personally I pay the 7.95 a month just to be in the comapny of like minded folks ...screw the deflate tool  lolBig Grin

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34515 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I understand it much better, do you win alot off the system? Someone said your numbers were good. I see you are from Ga. ad Ga, and Oh. numbers fall together. Have you noticed this?

Sorry I thought you were from Ga. I see your from N.J.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                      Kansas
                      United States
                      Member #83963
                      December 19, 2009
                      347 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Me too. I've just recently started trying to work them, but not really having any luck with it yet. I would love the search engine, though. Anything to make this process easier!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I am using them too. Hope to post some new stuff some day but I do not study a long history. I would be able to vote as an informed member if I knew exactly the application(s) of such a tool. Vtracs is a common mystery and it takes some digging to learn what they are, how one might use them and why. Is it worth someone’s time to learn or just another hair-brained, off the wall idea?

I think first there should be a comprehensive sticky on the topic because the like many tools here, the application is not understood. I know there are many ways to use the tools, but a central information area on applications is a need. I got my platinum membership to dig in past posts to try to figure out knowledge that was taken for granted. Most likely those who don’t have a clue about what you are petitioning for will be indifferent. People shy away from things that they do not understand.

Tell us as many ways as you can how you would use this tool and a few more. If it showed up tomorrow on the Post, I would think it was great- but how does it benefit me? What significant value is it to my game? How can it make me win more frequently? Not to hammer on you but The Vtrac topic has been evasive. Why not contribute to the Vtrac for Dummies thread to build your support? Sell us your book. If you have a process using Vtracs that produces results, post it. Otherwise Vtracs is just another topic people will pass over. I did. Last night I picked a nice box hit using vtracs. I was going to post the information this afternoon but I am having problems posting pictures. Lots of hoops to jump through to do it. I now get prompted to use keyboard shortcuts, but not which ones to use. What used to work in a paste no longer does. Like I said, people shy away from things they do not understand. The dummies thread fills a need: information. Some it is hard to wade through, but it is a collection of information that allowed people to use Vtracs with some understanding. If what you want is a good tool it will need more than a paragraph of explanation and instruction.

Some of the best software out there was poorly documented because the designers took too much for granted and the intuition of the designer was not in the package. The software was great, nobody knew how to use it because the idea to fill a need was taken for granted and the why's and how's were left out. The designers had no patience to instruct and would brow beat their customers because they thought they were stupid. OOPS! there goes the sales. A good evaluation of new products is best done with those who know absolutely nothing about the product. And the great near-sighted software designers?,.................

They did not know how to teach HOW. A great product went unnoticed and unused. Why? Nobody knew it's worth. You cannot take for granted a tool's application with the unlearned. It will be ignored.

Okay I  will get off my soapbox, I have some numbers to put into play using Vtracs.

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi marcie!  No problem on thinking I was from GA.  I know a lot of nice people that live in GA! ;)  Everyone has their own way of figuring out what numbers to play, so I'm sure vtracs are not everyone's cup of tea.  The one thing I have learned (just me personally of course) since I've been playing the lottery is no one system will work all the time.  When something is not working, I need a "Plan B", and if Plan B is not working, go to Plan C.  That is why use many different ways to choose numbers.  Vtracs is one way.  Best of luck in OH!!

Lep

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51029 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

After doing without this long: It's not really needed!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                              Member #27050
                              November 26, 2005
                              40272 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I am using them too. Hope to post some new stuff some day but I do not study a long history. I would be able to vote as an informed member if I knew exactly the application(s) of such a tool. Vtracs is a common mystery and it takes some digging to learn what they are, how one might use them and why. Is it worth someone’s time to learn or just another hair-brained, off the wall idea?

I think first there should be a comprehensive sticky on the topic because the like many tools here, the application is not understood. I know there are many ways to use the tools, but a central information area on applications is a need. I got my platinum membership to dig in past posts to try to figure out knowledge that was taken for granted. Most likely those who don’t have a clue about what you are petitioning for will be indifferent. People shy away from things that they do not understand.

Tell us as many ways as you can how you would use this tool and a few more. If it showed up tomorrow on the Post, I would think it was great- but how does it benefit me? What significant value is it to my game? How can it make me win more frequently? Not to hammer on you but The Vtrac topic has been evasive. Why not contribute to the Vtrac for Dummies thread to build your support? Sell us your book. If you have a process using Vtracs that produces results, post it. Otherwise Vtracs is just another topic people will pass over. I did. Last night I picked a nice box hit using vtracs. I was going to post the information this afternoon but I am having problems posting pictures. Lots of hoops to jump through to do it. I now get prompted to use keyboard shortcuts, but not which ones to use. What used to work in a paste no longer does. Like I said, people shy away from things they do not understand. The dummies thread fills a need: information. Some it is hard to wade through, but it is a collection of information that allowed people to use Vtracs with some understanding. If what you want is a good tool it will need more than a paragraph of explanation and instruction.

Some of the best software out there was poorly documented because the designers took too much for granted and the intuition of the designer was not in the package. The software was great, nobody knew how to use it because the idea to fill a need was taken for granted and the why's and how's were left out. The designers had no patience to instruct and would brow beat their customers because they thought they were stupid. OOPS! there goes the sales. A good evaluation of new products is best done with those who know absolutely nothing about the product. And the great near-sighted software designers?,.................

They did not know how to teach HOW. A great product went unnoticed and unused. Why? Nobody knew it's worth. You cannot take for granted a tool's application with the unlearned. It will be ignored.

Okay I  will get off my soapbox, I have some numbers to put into play using Vtracs.

Hi Delta Draw... thank you for your comments.  Wow, where to begin. :)  When I first came to LP it took some time before I became a paid subscriber.  I learned on my own how to use the Inspector and Deflation tools, and how they worked for me.  Now I find them a very valuable piece of my everyday studies of the numbers.  I can recall being here on LP when there was not even a vtrac lottery results page or the mirror strings for P3 and P4.  I think there is plenty of information here on LP to search for that can get anyone up to speed on what vtracs are and what are the potential advantages offered by such a "system".  I agree that it would be nice to have some tutorial (Todd, maybe one exists alread?) on how to use all the tools here. 

Please let me clarify that this poll is by no way a petition, and if it seems that way, then my apologies.  It is merely to poll who would use it, so that Todd may set his priorities should he choose to work on the search engine.  If I was going to petition anyone, it would be Todd, and I have done so in the past.  That being said, I don't feel the need to "sell" this to anyone on how many different ways someone can use this tool.  People who already use vtracs  would know it's worth to them, and those who don't use vtracs wouldn't use it (at least initially). 

If you go back and do a search on my posts, you will find quite a bit on expected vtracs due for specific states, or all states.  There are many on LP that have used vtracs successfully to win the lottery.  My main goals here at LP are to win some money, help others win money, and most of all, to have fun with all the GREAT people here.  I think I can safely say that I have helped many win money here on LP with my posts, all without the use of a vtrac search engine.

OK, I'd say between you and I, this soapbox is getting pretty worn out!!  :) 

Lep