Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac search engine on Lottery Post

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Would you use vtrac search engine, and would you be will to become a platinum member to use it?

OMG I've been waiting forever for it!!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 14 ]  [23.73%]
It would be useful to suppliment my workout [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
I would like it, but I don't need it. [ 2 ]  [3.39%]
I've got software programs that already do the job [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it? [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
What the heck is a vtrac?? [ 15 ]  [25.42%]
I only play quick picks and can't be bothered! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Vtracs? We don't need to stinkin' vtracs!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
Other [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2010, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I am not playing devils advocate. I asked you as others have asked before :the ‘How’. You ignore the request of mine as you have of others in the past. Sorry you are tired of the same request. How can anyone support such a tool if it’s application is a big secret? I disagreed on your survey based on the facts that you could not explain WHY,…. why people other than yourself would benefit from this Tool they would be willing to pay for. Only two people posted ideas but there is no common thread among three people except a want for history. If you really want to help people teach them HOW to fish. I am not pissed off, I just disagree. There was no ‘yes/no’ on your poll. Since there was not a clear NO, I made one. I don’t care if you crack crabs with Todd, if he wants to know what will market his product better or wants expand his offerings, he is well capable to evaluate. Your market driven poll for something YOU want fell on it’s nose. Nobody is willing to pay more for your helps in predictions. They want to win at home, not hit in some other state.

If you do not or will not contribute to the knowledge base of HOW members can benefit from this hidden wisdom, don’t expect a whole lot of support. Teach HOW each one can be successful with your wisdom. Be detailed and specific. If you want to impress people with parlor tricks, only fools will follow.

And I don’t see anywhere that I have to agree with someone wanting a personal tool here at LP for more statistical biased parlor tricks and recognition. It matters not to me how long you have been a member. One would think a search could provide clues to your HOW. It does not. Anybody looking at my figures would see the point of how ridiculous it is to say one particular Vtrac will hit somewhere this month.

Help Todd help you. That is very friendly advice. Not exactly a ‘Devil’s Advocate’ when it is clearly a win-win. Twisting facts and numbers is as old as the first bad bible-fact poll. “Who was the first carpenter?”

The whole point is,… that it is a statistical JOKE!

Now I will give you an example : say for the next 25 days vtrac 134 is suggested. At a boxed play (8 combos) for $1.00 this would cost a player $200.00. IF the Vtrac hit 3 times they would be up $40.00 IF it hit 4 times in their state they would win $120.00. Any one vtrac hitting 3 times a month (at home)is very unlikely, so most players would LOSE. People want to know what vtrac to play each day, not for weeks on-end.

Any idea how many followers of yours have lost on your advice? Look at the predictions page to see the trends. Most plays lose. Most predictions are weekly.

I may be your Devil’s Adversary , but I sure ain’t your huckleberry. The bee is on you bud.

Delta Draw says: " Any one vtrac hitting 3 times a month (at home)is very unlikely, so most players would LOSE".

Here is an example in the state of Washington (at home) where the Vtrac 134 in combination has hit three times within the same month in the home state...& a one draw per day lottery participating state at that.

WA V134: 023 028 073 078 523 528 573 578

• Game(s): Washington Daily Game
  • Match Type(s): straight and boxed
  • Date range: Past 90 Days (Nov 10, 2009 - present)
  • 4 drawings matched the search criteria specified
 Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
Sun, Jan 31, 2010WashingtonDaily Game2-3-0
Thu, Jan 21, 2010WashingtonDaily Game5-7-3
Sat, Jan 9, 2010WashingtonDaily Game7-3-0

Here is another example with the same Vtrac in combination appearing three times within the same month in the home state of Washington:

WA V145: 034 039 084 089 534 539 584 589

Draw Date   State   Game   Results 

• 6 drawings matched the search criteria specified

Tue, Dec 29, 2009 Washington Daily Game 4-5-3

Tue, Dec 8, 2009 Washington Daily Game 8-0-4

Mon, Dec 7, 2009 Washington Daily Game 0-8-9

Here is another example with the same Vtrac in combination appearing FOUR TIMES within the same month in the home state of Washington:

WA V234: 123 128 173 178 623 628 673 678

• Date range: Past 6 Months (Aug 9, 2009 - present)
  • 11 drawings matched the search criteria specified

Thu, Nov 26, 2009 Washington Daily Game 3-6-2

Wed, Nov 18, 2009 Washington Daily Game 6-7-3

Wed, Nov 11, 2009 Washington Daily Game 1-2-8

Sat, Nov 7, 2009 Washington Daily Game 1-7-8

I am coming down the pike hitting aces now!

Here is another example with the same Vtrac in combination appearing FOUR TIMES within the same month in the home state of Washington:

WA V245: 134 139 184 189 634 639 684 689

• 8 drawings matched the search criteria specified
Wed, Jan 27, 2010WashingtonDaily Game8-1-4
Mon, Jan 25, 2010WashingtonDaily Game1-9-3
Sat, Jan 16, 2010WashingtonDaily Game4-3-1
Tue, Jan 5, 2010WashingtonDaily Game8-6-9

Here is another example with the same Vtrac in combination appearing FOUR TIMES within the same month in the home state of Washington:

WA V345: 234 239 284 289 734 739 784 789

• Date range: Past Year (Feb 8, 2009 - present)
  • 12 drawings matched the search criteria specified

Mon, Oct 19, 2009 Washington Daily Game 4-2-8

Tue, Oct 13, 2009 Washington Daily Game 9-8-2

Wed, Oct 7, 2009 Washington Daily Game 3-2-9

Sat, Oct 3, 2009 Washington Daily Game 4-7-8

Delta Draw you must be very very careful about making a blanket statement, especially when you have full access to the data links presented in front of you.

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2010, 6:15 am - IP Logged

Excellent Lavern! Thank you!

The tools are already here for historical studies ! Cool!

I noticed the examples you gave are from the ‘big part’ of the bell curve. That is significant.

I don’t mind getting my chops busted with facts. Is there a way to determine what Vtrac is good for a month in any particular state? I mean, one that will hit at least three times or better in the same state? How does one make that determination?

Three hits a month on one vtrac playing the eight combinations for maybe an $80.00 gain is a costly thing. If the third one does not come in, it's a big loss. Any suggestions?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22893 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

Picture if you will....Mild mannered, long time Lottery Post member calabs entering the Lottery Discussion forum with a two part question.

That question: Would you use vtrac search engine and would you be willing to become a Platinum member to use it? Innocent enough, most

of us would agree. Picture again...inquisitive turned insulting, short term member Delta Draw imagining there can't possibly be a vtrac search

engine that would do anyone any good without an accompanying full 10 page report on what it would do, how to use it, where the proof is,

where the hits are and step by step instruction for the beginner. Maybe a disclaimer could be added in BOLD print stating this search engine

is only a tool....if such a search engine were to be developed.

There indeed does seem to be a 5th dimension and we've just crossed over into it...welcome folks, to the Twilight Zone.

Personally, I don't see how a simple question has escalated or maybe disintegrated into a discussion where the OP has been more or less,

put on trial. Calabs simply posted a question to gauge interest in a vtrac search engine. Could it be the second part of his question that

struck a nerve? It seems there is some underlying reason connected to the need to post mathmatical findings, argue the importance of such

a resource and put pressure on calabs to explain, in-depth, the 5 W's of a hypothetical resource. I do believe that is between him and Todd.

Would you pay to become a Platinum member in order to use it? does not mean your Platinum membership fees will go up $100 if you say

yes or by George...USE it if it becomes an available resource.

There are already quite a few resources, tools, bonuses here that require paid membership...and for good reason. They are valuable. Do

you use all of them? Do you argue that your membership should cost less if you've never touched the deflate tool? Or do you just accept that

it is there and not question exactly what portion of your membership fee is allocated toward: resources, systems, inbox capacity, blog features,

search past results features, prediction limits and so on? If so, concerning the latter...then why argue so strongly against the possible

implemetation of a useful, new tracking source? Just as one may not understand the inspect or deflation tools, you may not understand a

new tool for vtracs data...the simple answer then is to study it...Not be handed the answer, given the step by step or be led by the hand

on how it works, how to do it, how to win with it by the one merely suggesting it would be useful. It would be a tracking tool. Plain and simple.

The road this discussion took is neither plain or simple.

calabs understands what he is suggesting...I've seen many people talk about vtracs and btw, they are pretty darn good with them. Do you

think they got a copy of: Become a Vtracs Master in One Day? I don't. I think they put a lot of effort into using what was provided for them

here and invested a lot of their own time understanding them and using them to their advantage. Maybe your playing style is such that

investment of time is not your cup of tea..then this resource by far would not be the one for you to use unless someone showed you where

it would hit, when it would hit and exactly how it would hit.

**How does one make that determination?** by studying your own states numbers, patterns, hot, cold, overdue, pairs, cycles etc...If it looks

like it's coming play it then. If you are presented with a line of 8 vtrac possibles...you don't go in blind and play them all unless you want to be

let down AND broke just because someone said: vtrac so and so is due. It is not a magic bullet...it's another tool......harmless and totally

undeserving of your attack. Like anything else...it's what you put into it....it's not life or death. By the way...you don't have to play anything

anyone tells you to play. It's all up to you.

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Excellent Lavern! Thank you!

The tools are already here for historical studies ! Cool!

I noticed the examples you gave are from the ‘big part’ of the bell curve. That is significant.

I don’t mind getting my chops busted with facts. Is there a way to determine what Vtrac is good for a month in any particular state? I mean, one that will hit at least three times or better in the same state? How does one make that determination?

Three hits a month on one vtrac playing the eight combinations for maybe an $80.00 gain is a costly thing. If the third one does not come in, it's a big loss. Any suggestions?

I didnot have to go far for the examples some were from January of 2010.

To determine if a Vtrac will hit at least three times or better look at the past performances. If you see that a particular trac has not been producing then it may be time. The tracs seem to rotate. Look at the #s that are hitting from the Vtracs in your state. Look at the data & ask yourself are the same #s appearing? If not then you may be able to play less #s & hopefully gain a higher margin of profit.

Of the #s that are hitting are they all even, all odd, high high low, low low high, etc.? How soon are the mirrors hitting? Take the time to examine the Vtracs in this manner. Once you start going through the questions above you will want to know even more information.

If a particular Vtrac has not appeared for the month you may want to know has this happened before? & if so how many times before? & what is the length of each absence? This is where a Vtrac search engine comes into play. To be able to enter the name of the Vtrac (without having to enter the #s contained within the Vtrac) for your state & possibly have it show the dates as to when it appeared. You will then be able to see any gaps in Vtrac appearances & then try to gage when they will be appearing perhaps on or around the date of the last appearance or so.

My suggestion is to start exploring. I have taken the time to give you in ascending order the six way single Vtracs, you didnot have to enter the eight #s for each Vtrac...I did that for you. However you will have to enter the double Vtracs for your state of Washington Because there are even more hits to be realized through that arena.       

Delta Draw have you personally taken the time to go through the Vtracs listed here in this post? I was hoping that you & others would take advantage of the info presented. & if one is not clear about the terminology Todd has a great Search For Something Feature found at the top of the page inside of the blue bar called Resources.

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2010, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I didnot have to go far for the examples some were from January of 2010.

To determine if a Vtrac will hit at least three times or better look at the past performances. If you see that a particular trac has not been producing then it may be time. The tracs seem to rotate. Look at the #s that are hitting from the Vtracs in your state. Look at the data & ask yourself are the same #s appearing? If not then you may be able to play less #s & hopefully gain a higher margin of profit.

Of the #s that are hitting are they all even, all odd, high high low, low low high, etc.? How soon are the mirrors hitting? Take the time to examine the Vtracs in this manner. Once you start going through the questions above you will want to know even more information.

If a particular Vtrac has not appeared for the month you may want to know has this happened before? & if so how many times before? & what is the length of each absence? This is where a Vtrac search engine comes into play. To be able to enter the name of the Vtrac (without having to enter the #s contained within the Vtrac) for your state & possibly have it show the dates as to when it appeared. You will then be able to see any gaps in Vtrac appearances & then try to gage when they will be appearing perhaps on or around the date of the last appearance or so.

My suggestion is to start exploring. I have taken the time to give you in ascending order the six way single Vtracs, you didnot have to enter the eight #s for each Vtrac...I did that for you. However you will have to enter the double Vtracs for your state of Washington Because there are even more hits to be realized through that arena.       

Delta Draw have you personally taken the time to go through the Vtracs listed here in this post? I was hoping that you & others would take advantage of the info presented. & if one is not clear about the terminology Todd has a great Search For Something Feature found at the top of the page inside of the blue bar called Resources.

Lavern, Yes I have looked at them. What conclusions should I be making from the ones listed in this post?

Yes Dr this is quite the discussion. Sorry if you view it as an attack. From the beginning I inquired HOW.

I really don’t think it is the place for members to openly poll for more membership resources. That is mob rule.

Thank you for insights into using this tool. It appears that the resources available now already provide a way to do what is wanted or suggested in the poll. That is the twilight Zone of skewed reality. The poll still leads in results where those who participated do not know what a Vtrac is. I cannot see where not knowing should be excluded from it’s use. Ten page outline? I’m am still trying to find out from calabs the same question. HOW. Lavern is the only civil one here able to provide one viewpoint, with solid examples. And these examples are made with available resources. Is this new tool to make more work for Todd to accommodate the lazy who know how to get the information now ? We should not even be having a discussion about what Todd should do or will do or even mention his name in this context. He can poll too ya know.

What is wrong wanting to know how calabs comes to his conclusions? He wants to help people, but only by delivering number sets or Vtracs. What business is it of any member to put Todd on the spot in a poll for personal undisclosed reasons? There is only one vote that counts on what a membership provides. Poll him.

I respect membership seniority, but I did not know there was a pecking order. Resource Privilege comes with membership fees. I do not see where seniority or level of membership can direct what the site owner does. It is just as ridiculous of a twilight concept as expecting the site to deliver the winning numbers to the next draw, day in and day out or a ten page manual you speak of. IF the site provides a new tool, I can go along with that, but the tool to do this job exists NOW. You are right that if people do not use the resources it is on their head. Lavern showed how the present resources can do the job. That is reality, not some twilight zone in shades of gray. The need is met at the platinum level NOW. Who is fooling who? You call my question of HOW an attack? Read the quote below. It defines many things including spin. That is the twilight zone of mob rule.

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 10 ]  [20.00%]

HOW?

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Lavern, Yes I have looked at them. What conclusions should I be making from the ones listed in this post?

Yes Dr this is quite the discussion. Sorry if you view it as an attack. From the beginning I inquired HOW.

I really don’t think it is the place for members to openly poll for more membership resources. That is mob rule.

Thank you for insights into using this tool. It appears that the resources available now already provide a way to do what is wanted or suggested in the poll. That is the twilight Zone of skewed reality. The poll still leads in results where those who participated do not know what a Vtrac is. I cannot see where not knowing should be excluded from it’s use. Ten page outline? I’m am still trying to find out from calabs the same question. HOW. Lavern is the only civil one here able to provide one viewpoint, with solid examples. And these examples are made with available resources. Is this new tool to make more work for Todd to accommodate the lazy who know how to get the information now ? We should not even be having a discussion about what Todd should do or will do or even mention his name in this context. He can poll too ya know.

What is wrong wanting to know how calabs comes to his conclusions? He wants to help people, but only by delivering number sets or Vtracs. What business is it of any member to put Todd on the spot in a poll for personal undisclosed reasons? There is only one vote that counts on what a membership provides. Poll him.

I respect membership seniority, but I did not know there was a pecking order. Resource Privilege comes with membership fees. I do not see where seniority or level of membership can direct what the site owner does. It is just as ridiculous of a twilight concept as expecting the site to deliver the winning numbers to the next draw, day in and day out or a ten page manual you speak of. IF the site provides a new tool, I can go along with that, but the tool to do this job exists NOW. You are right that if people do not use the resources it is on their head. Lavern showed how the present resources can do the job. That is reality, not some twilight zone in shades of gray. The need is met at the platinum level NOW. Who is fooling who? You call my question of HOW an attack? Read the quote below. It defines many things including spin. That is the twilight zone of mob rule.

Delta Draw please read more carefully. My first name is LAVERNE, with an e as the last letter. The constant misspelling let's me know that you are really not understanding what you are reading. You are skimming & not holding on to the concepts that are of great importance.

Another point that is truly alarming is that you have not gone through the single Vtracs thoroughly. Because you would not have made a statement that the single Vtracs listed do not appear three or four times in the home state. If you had sincerely taken the time to merely click on the link to the different Vtracs & looked through them deliberately you would not have made the statement.

Delta Draw you have a great deal missing as far as reading & comprehension is concerned. If you are going to grasp & learn anything that is written you must wholeheartedly employ better reading & comprehension skills.

Go back & reread my postings within this thread & draw your conclusions based on what I have given you thus far. That's it!

Best Wishes To You!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49710 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I know what you're saying Raven...it HAS been a long time.  And folks tend to adjust and move on.  But that doesn't take away from its value as a tool.

Can't you do the same thing you want to do in an Excel Spreadsheet?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/196920/1349334

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                  mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2010, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

THIS right here is why Vtracs is a great tool for people to use..to help them find whats missing so it will increase their odds on getting a hit..

Vtrac v2345 missing WAY too long in PA!

1234 1239 1284 1289 1734 1739 1784 1789 

6234 6239 6284 6289 6734 6739 6784 6789

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA EVENING 1289 ..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                    mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5903 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

THIS right here is why Vtracs is a great tool for people to use..to help them find whats missing so it will increase their odds on getting a hit..

Vtrac v2345 missing WAY too long in PA!

1234 1239 1284 1289 1734 1739 1784 1789 

6234 6239 6284 6289 6734 6739 6784 6789

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA EVENING 1289 ..

Calabs...EXCELLENT work my friend...Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22893 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Thank you lotterybraker...right in my own state.

Calabs, I remember that post. Thumbs Up

lotterybraker - Thumbs Up

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                        Member #27050
                        November 26, 2005
                        40272 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Calabs...EXCELLENT work my friend...Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you lotterybraker...!!

Lep

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2010, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank you lotterybraker...right in my own state.

Calabs, I remember that post. Thumbs Up

lotterybraker - Thumbs Up

Thank you dr65.....!! 

Lep

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2010, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Sorry I misspelled your name Laverne. Please do not take it personal.

I have looked at what you posted aside from what you think or imagine. Thank you for showing an example of how present L.P. resources can discover vtrac history. I have made my own conclusions, I guess asking yours is not the friendly thing as well as is asking calabs. Lesson learned. Remarks about my reading and comprehensive skills are unnecessary, but are a good  diversion. It seems calabs has closed the case with available resources he has at hand. If such a new tool is in the works, I can only wonder the manner it is being promoted. Regardless of that, last time I looked there were 10 votes wanting a new Tool. It would be friendly of folks to share HOW they use such a information, what they find that works for them etc.- and no harm would come in explaining details.

This is the school of hard knocks. One hard sell IMHO. I hope the right people are consulted on the features of this new tool so as to not ruffle any feathers like it is some kind of personal insult. It would be helpful to the collective membership in anticipation to a new tool to have an open dialog of how it will help them pick numbers better and faster. Calab can use his closed case example to show how one would determine when to play a long due vtrac.

The poll leads with those who do not know what vtracs are. Don’t expect them to know HOW to use them for their own benefit. I will join your ranks in withholding any relevant information because when in Rome,….do what the mob does and don’t ever question the pecking order. Figure things out on your own. It's just the rat race afterall. Wink

I am still waiting for an answer calabs.

It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 12 ]  [23.08%]   HOW?  Are these winning numbers?

Vtrac 134 is still on for Monday. Been some more 5.0+ quakes. No 4’s.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2010, 12:45 am - IP Logged

vtracs are just grouping of sets of numbers. They behave just like individual numbers. You may have a streak of good runs and then it turns. I find no benefit in vtracs. If I, nor anyone else can successfully predict the erratic behavior of single digits, what could possibly make me think I could predict groups of numbers? Especially with multiple pre-tests and tube rotations.