Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac search engine on Lottery Post

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Would you use vtrac search engine, and would you be will to become a platinum member to use it?

OMG I've been waiting forever for it!!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 14 ]  [23.73%]
It would be useful to suppliment my workout [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
I would like it, but I don't need it. [ 2 ]  [3.39%]
I've got software programs that already do the job [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it? [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
What the heck is a vtrac?? [ 15 ]  [25.42%]
I only play quick picks and can't be bothered! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Vtracs? We don't need to stinkin' vtracs!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
Other [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22926 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2010, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Delta Draw -

You have blown the original meaning and purpose of this poll way out of proportion. You are on a witch hunt for whatever reason...maybe it floats

your boat. You've single handedly severed all ties to any open, meaningful communications with - definately calabs and quite possibly anyone

else who would have the patience or desire to explain a vtracs search engine benefit to one who is demeaning, demanding and derogatory.

You would either use it or not. There is no secret to be revealed...there is no sales pitch...there is nothing more than something calabs considered

a useful tool for the type of processing he does...he works with vtracs...and wanted an idea of how others would react to such a tool...would they

use it? Do they even know what vtracs are? Do they think it would be the greatest gift of all? Don't they care? Would it aide them in their daily

workouts?

You don't by chance carry this extreme behavior into your everyday life, do you? You've reduced yourself to taunting, baiting and downright

pestering. Who, but you, pushed this to a new level? One where calabs - if it were up to you - would be hung out to dry for suggesting such

a thing. You ask HOW...I ask WHY? Why do you need to know the ins and outs of a system in its 'infancy' - it's a thought, and idea, it's not even

on the road...as far as we all know or actually even need to know right now..isn't that between Todd and calabs?? Someone - forgive me for

not taking names - was up on things enough to provide a link to a previous thread on the subject...did you read it? Seems there was interest

in it..Do you think Todd was just being polite?

Hard knocks? What does that have to do with the price of rice in China or a Platinum membership LOL I don't understand your motive in refusing

to post your preference one way or the other and be done with it. There is no lesson here (well concerning vtracs anyway) there is no vtracs

101 and calabs isn't professor to you or anyone else. WHY do you think you have to press for a HOW at this point? I can't help but think that your

main motive is you are concerned that your fee will increase because of something you won't use or don't understand...either that or you didn't

care for calabs latest webcam shot. Big Smile

Look at it this way - A search engine tool would be beneficial to discover which vtracs have not appeared in a specified time period. What I

understand the idea to be is have a search feature in place to do much of the same thing the deflate tool does now. There you can set it to bring

up numbers that have NOT hit. Get it? A thousand pardons if I don't understand calabs...but I do believe this is what you are saying. I put myself

out on a limb here and a thousand whacks with a wet noodle if I opened Pandora's box..Confused Time will tell...No Nod

Where - pray tell - is the harm in that desire? To see you press for all the answers, direction, instruction, validation....is putting the cart before

horse, wouldn't you say? I didn't see an announcement from Todd stating if a tool was to be in place..you will be charged per use and double

charged if you don't understand it, yet dare to tinker with it. Roll Eyes

Chill out...relax....take a break. It's not even at blueprint stage...or hey, maybe it is! Lookout! Calabs purpose was to collect some information on

how such a tool would or would not interest or benefit the mob...uh, the members.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #84484
    December 29, 2009
    162 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2010, 3:23 am - IP Logged

I for one, have learned so many things since i joined this site!! I also appreciate members such as Calabs, Lotterybraker, Marcie & anyone else that takes the time 2 explain things like VTRACS & posting their predictions & helping w/ dreams & etc. I don't know why this have gotten so ugly, but don't stop teaching me. Some of u guys have been here 4 yrs!!  U probably even talk on the phone, so I can understand the relationship u might have & taking up 4 each other!! What I'm trying 2 say is...................... Play-girl Appreciates U!!!!!! Lover

United States
      Member #81843
      October 31, 2009
      856 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2010, 4:01 am - IP Logged

DR65: Here is the question. There is a condition. It is phrased in a way that asks if one is willing to pay for it. What business is it of his what anyone is willing to pay for? BTW he indicates he has resources now for solutions and Maloney uses what is available currently on the site. If calabs is impatient for a delivery, this poll is a stab at the site owner who is as far as I know the only one who can ask what his clients do or do not want and are willing to pay for. Who’s hand is on the tiller?

"Would you use vtrac search engine, and would you be will to become a platinum member to use it?"

I voted after asking an honest question Calabs still side steps. The closed case example is baloney.

This is not personal, just business. Calabs has no say in what anyone is willing to pay for. If it was an advert, it was a lousy attempt. If it was to motivate the site owner, it is dirty tactics against him. Make it what you will, VAGUE answers of how this would help make better and faster numerical decisions is BS.

I can be vague too, “the answer is right in front of you, look at it, study it, take the time and you should see what I see (but i will not tell you). If you don’t see what I see, you have not tried hard enough.” I have heard that one several times here and there- it’s all smoke and mirrors. “ Oh look such and such Vtrac just hit! I knew it would happen! See, I was right!” This kind of dialog belongs in the lunacy threads.

This is a selfish poll. Calabs wants to sway the site owner to do something he wants. Calab wants potential platinum members to bite NOW (would you,.... be willing to pay?). The implied benefit to the site owner is more platinum memberships are sold. It is very clear the site owner has his own marketing plans, one being a very groundbreaking published work. It’s winter time. Maybe the site owner needs a well earned break, maybe he doesn’t. Calabs as far as I know is not the marketing buzzsaw of LP. This kind of poll is the business of the site owner, if he thinks it needs a poll. I honestly do not think the site owner would have asked,…

“It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it?”

What the heck does that mean? Sorry Laverne, it just does not make sense.

Ugly thread? The ugly is toying with membership polls to motivate the site owner and get new platinum members all excited for something they might anticipate will be deliverd in membership. Get real!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I for one, have learned so many things since i joined this site!! I also appreciate members such as Calabs, Lotterybraker, Marcie & anyone else that takes the time 2 explain things like VTRACS & posting their predictions & helping w/ dreams & etc. I don't know why this have gotten so ugly, but don't stop teaching me. Some of u guys have been here 4 yrs!!  U probably even talk on the phone, so I can understand the relationship u might have & taking up 4 each other!! What I'm trying 2 say is...................... Play-girl Appreciates U!!!!!! Lover

Thank you Play-girl....!!  That is so sweet of you to say. I wish you the best of luck!!

Lep

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

You also believe in luck right Play-girl..because that's what it is is luck..Big old luck..

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2010, 1:08 am - IP Logged

V134 did hit in two states on this day of the 8th. BananaBanana

I myself played the V455.BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana in WA using several new methods. Anything longer than two months of history is a waste of time. Dates of past occurrences have no significant correlation for repeats. Everything one needs for vtrac results in a win from LP is available now. As Laverne points out, is up to you to make your own conclusions as you study vtracs. That is about as much as you need to know, the rest is up to you. I will share some pointers in the idiots thread.

BTW, I did not play all the vtrac combinations for v455. I did not use a program or spreadsheet. I had spent about 10 minutes to do all the paperwork. I have many hours invested in myself daily to get to where I am, so be patient with yourself as you study.

good luck with your games. Better yet, make wise decisions and toss luck out the door with superstitions. Events happen and will happen again. Luck has no influence on the next digits to be drawn.

IMHO this poll was a farce.

There was one earthquake between 4.0 and 5.0. in China and a whopper in Mexico today: 5.7! Many 5.0 +.

United States
              Member #27050
              November 26, 2005
              40272 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Can't you do the same thing you want to do in an Excel Spreadsheet?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/196920/1349334

Thanks for the link Raven....this occurred while I was away for a while.  Based on Todd's comment, he's still planning on incorporating the vtrac search engine at LP. 

Well, if I was Excel savvy, I guess it could! lol  I can do basic stuff with Excel, but I'm no guru by any stretch!  Wink

Lep

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23267 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2010, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

V134 did hit in two states on this day of the 8th. BananaBanana

I myself played the V455.BananaBananaBananaBananaBanana in WA using several new methods. Anything longer than two months of history is a waste of time. Dates of past occurrences have no significant correlation for repeats. Everything one needs for vtrac results in a win from LP is available now. As Laverne points out, is up to you to make your own conclusions as you study vtracs. That is about as much as you need to know, the rest is up to you. I will share some pointers in the idiots thread.

BTW, I did not play all the vtrac combinations for v455. I did not use a program or spreadsheet. I had spent about 10 minutes to do all the paperwork. I have many hours invested in myself daily to get to where I am, so be patient with yourself as you study.

good luck with your games. Better yet, make wise decisions and toss luck out the door with superstitions. Events happen and will happen again. Luck has no influence on the next digits to be drawn.

IMHO this poll was a farce.

There was one earthquake between 4.0 and 5.0. in China and a whopper in Mexico today: 5.7! Many 5.0 +.

I'm very confused as to why you think this poll was a farce.  I think it makes sense.  If your point is that you don't need it or don't want it, then that's your opinion, and you've expressed it.  But to call it a "farce" is ... disingenuous in itself.

Also, I have not read all your posts, but it seems to me you are still learning Vtracs.  Why then would you make a statement like, "Anything longer than two months of history is a waste of time"?  Obviously if you are learning a new system, you have no clue as to what the appropriate amount of history for that system should be.

If you're dismissing every system that uses greater than 2 months of history, then you are being very narrow-minded.  I can't see any reason to exclude anyone's ideas, unless you have already cornered the market on winning systems.  So far I haven't seen anyone with that kind of track record.

I am about half-way finished with writing the Vtracs Search Engine, but I have become so busy with various projects (such as my book), and my second book that will be available this week, that projects like this have gotten delayed.  Eventually I will find the time, and hopefully it will meet everyone's needs.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22926 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2010, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm very confused as to why you think this poll was a farce.  I think it makes sense.  If your point is that you don't need it or don't want it, then that's your opinion, and you've expressed it.  But to call it a "farce" is ... disingenuous in itself.

Also, I have not read all your posts, but it seems to me you are still learning Vtracs.  Why then would you make a statement like, "Anything longer than two months of history is a waste of time"?  Obviously if you are learning a new system, you have no clue as to what the appropriate amount of history for that system should be.

If you're dismissing every system that uses greater than 2 months of history, then you are being very narrow-minded.  I can't see any reason to exclude anyone's ideas, unless you have already cornered the market on winning systems.  So far I haven't seen anyone with that kind of track record.

I am about half-way finished with writing the Vtracs Search Engine, but I have become so busy with various projects (such as my book), and my second book that will be available this week, that projects like this have gotten delayed.  Eventually I will find the time, and hopefully it will meet everyone's needs.

I am pleased to announce that this in one of my smiles for today! And believe me, I've been smiling about various things practically all day...

and something about locusts, if you can believe, actually made me laugh out loud. ROFL

I am happy to see you support systems using more than 2 months worth of history in your post. It is very important and extremely useful to have

the tools at Lottery Post in place to search through years if one needs to do so.

I know the update on the progress of a Vtracs search engine has made more than a few people happy. It will be a useful tool that will aid many

members.

Thank you Todd

Thank you calabs

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I too have to disagree with Delta Draw about the 2 month rule. I think that statement is illegitimate because I have my own system that no one in the world is using and it requires at least 14 months of draws.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
                      Member #81843
                      October 31, 2009
                      856 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2010, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Very well. I inquired HOW as a new learner, any vtrac tool could help me pick numbers better and faster.

Looking at a history is not the same as knowing how this tool would help me pick numbers better and faster.

Glad to hear it’s in the works along with a new book, but the How is still evasive. Studying something is not the same as getting results. I take for granted the better and faster equates to wins and not just less time spent. The poll leads one to believe a desired economy of effort with some kind of results.

I guess I just got lucky and it is a coincidence that in my nearsighted studies of vtracs, I get winning results. There is no way I could get results without a big history to study. I must accept that. I must conclude then there is no system to apply and I am only fooling myself with a coincidence. Shame on me, I am most embarrassed. It was not friendly of me to even question long standing members how. They are right, I need to figure this out on my own in anticipation of a new tool. Where do I begin? I don’t even think I have sufficient standing to even comment on the use of vtracs, let alone question how they are used. Any posts I make on their use has to be questionable; there is no way a neophyte could grasp the length, breadth and depth of a topic so soon. Thanks for setting me strait. Today is a break-though day. A true moment of clarity.

Anyways, if these games became a game of skill they would be finished. Systems only allude to the idea that winning is more than luck and skill plays a significant role. Pure lottery insanity. I should not encourage that. Looking at my posts here honestly shows how a poison idea is destroying me.NaughtyTime to call the gambling problem hotline.Naughty

Now I must go and trade my imaginary wins for imaginary greenbacks and enjoy an imaginary chicken dinner. The idea of a working system has to be the height of lottery insanity, but it was fun while it lasted! I am enjoying a whole new moment of clarity against all odds: WinnerBananaWinner, Chicken Dinner! No, wait,.... I will have surf n' turf.

Thanks for stopping by and a preemptive good luck to you on your new book! Maybe there will be something in it about Vtracs I can learn?! I hope, I hope, I hope!Naughty

Delta Draw

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8361 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Very well. I inquired HOW as a new learner, any vtrac tool could help me pick numbers better and faster.

Looking at a history is not the same as knowing how this tool would help me pick numbers better and faster.

Glad to hear it’s in the works along with a new book, but the How is still evasive. Studying something is not the same as getting results. I take for granted the better and faster equates to wins and not just less time spent. The poll leads one to believe a desired economy of effort with some kind of results.

I guess I just got lucky and it is a coincidence that in my nearsighted studies of vtracs, I get winning results. There is no way I could get results without a big history to study. I must accept that. I must conclude then there is no system to apply and I am only fooling myself with a coincidence. Shame on me, I am most embarrassed. It was not friendly of me to even question long standing members how. They are right, I need to figure this out on my own in anticipation of a new tool. Where do I begin? I don’t even think I have sufficient standing to even comment on the use of vtracs, let alone question how they are used. Any posts I make on their use has to be questionable; there is no way a neophyte could grasp the length, breadth and depth of a topic so soon. Thanks for setting me strait. Today is a break-though day. A true moment of clarity.

Anyways, if these games became a game of skill they would be finished. Systems only allude to the idea that winning is more than luck and skill plays a significant role. Pure lottery insanity. I should not encourage that. Looking at my posts here honestly shows how a poison idea is destroying me.NaughtyTime to call the gambling problem hotline.Naughty

Now I must go and trade my imaginary wins for imaginary greenbacks and enjoy an imaginary chicken dinner. The idea of a working system has to be the height of lottery insanity, but it was fun while it lasted! I am enjoying a whole new moment of clarity against all odds: WinnerBananaWinner, Chicken Dinner! No, wait,.... I will have surf n' turf.

Thanks for stopping by and a preemptive good luck to you on your new book! Maybe there will be something in it about Vtracs I can learn?! I hope, I hope, I hope!Naughty

Delta Draw

tntea was one of the people that made Vtracks happen I don't know much about them but here is a link,

Comments for "Vtracs lessons.. learn and win"

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/5949

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                          Member #27050
                          November 26, 2005
                          40272 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2010, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.  It's great to know that the vtrac search engine is still in the works.  Looking forward to when it is completed.

Lep

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                            Atlanta, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #84484
                            December 29, 2009
                            162 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2010, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

(*Patiently Waiting On Todd 2 Complete The "VTRAC Search Engine!!"*) Lover 

Party

United States
                              Member #27050
                              November 26, 2005
                              40272 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2010, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I've broken down the current tallied votes of the poll into 3 catagories; those that would find the engine useful, those that would not, and those that do not know what a vtrac is.  Because the votes from "other" (3) were not specific, I did not count them.  There were a sizable amout of voters that weren't knowledgable in the vtrac system.  As many have point out (thank you four4me for tntea's links!!), there are a lot of resources here on LP that can teach you the system should you choose to go that route.

OMG I've been waiting forever for it!!! [ 5 ]  [8.93%]

It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 13 ]  [23.21%]

It would be useful to suppliment my workout [ 6 ]  [10.71%]

Total votes: 24 (45.28%)

I would like it, but I don't need it. [ 1 ]  [1.79%]

I've got software programs that already do the job [ 6 ]  [10.71%]

It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it? [ 3 ]  [5.36%]

Vtracs? We don't need no stinkin' vtracs!! [ 5 ]  [8.93%]

Total votes: 15 (28.30%)

What the heck is a vtrac?? [ 14 ]  [25.00%]

Total votes: 14 (26.42%)

I only play quick picks and can't be bothered! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]

Other [ 3 ]  [5.36%]

Total Valid Votes [ 56 ]  

Discarded Votes [ 5 ]

Lep