Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac search engine on Lottery Post

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Would you use vtrac search engine, and would you be will to become a platinum member to use it?

OMG I've been waiting forever for it!!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 14 ]  [23.73%]
It would be useful to suppliment my workout [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
I would like it, but I don't need it. [ 2 ]  [3.39%]
I've got software programs that already do the job [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it? [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
What the heck is a vtrac?? [ 15 ]  [25.42%]
I only play quick picks and can't be bothered! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Vtracs? We don't need to stinkin' vtracs!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
Other [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
Member #27050
November 26, 2005
40272 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

After doing without this long: It's not really needed!

I know what you're saying Raven...it HAS been a long time.  And folks tend to adjust and move on.  But that doesn't take away from its value as a tool.

Lep

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

is this in lotsoft version 5 for pick 4?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49635 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I know what you're saying Raven...it HAS been a long time.  And folks tend to adjust and move on.  But that doesn't take away from its value as a tool.

What do you envision a Vtrac Search Engine would do and how it would benefit LP Members?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
        Member #81843
        October 31, 2009
        856 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

What do you envision a Vtrac Search Engine would do and how it would benefit LP Members?

See, he bit!

Well, I would have never known who is using Vtracs without a search. Since there are so many threads in LP it is not always easy to find the root thread or significant threads that discuss the nuts and bolts. It will take a week or more of research to wade through all the threads I can find on the topic and who is using them currently just for starters. Yes I agree there are some great people here at LP and some great resources. It is likely the thread on Vtracs alone was missed by others involved in other areas of interest. It did get some good hits as is this thread. Why not tell Raven the value of the tool and not just point to it? You may be asking for something that would be a great enhancement or a waste of time. Is it a curiosity or a valuable tool? Now I am all for bringing people on board about Vtracs but for the novice or skeptic, the value is hidden pretty good. The Vtrac for dummies is as far as I know the third attempt to really get the facts out. Tell me and everyone else the value you enjoy about using Vtracs. What is the distilled concept in all your threads? Right now the poll is showing some interesting results and I have not voted. I looked before I logged in.

I think for the hits this poll will get and the history of hits on the Dummies thread there is quite an interest. If Todd will use this information to develop a new tool, all the better. In reality, I think there are more people using them than is known. IF I told you there is a way to distill the 35 abbreviated boxed combinations to say five or six, would that be interesting? I think it is. Can you distill down to one Vtrac with faithful repeatability? I think it would even make a believer out of Raven! I would like to see some more posts on how people are using Vtracs before I see more tools.

There is a way to distill the 35 abbreviated boxed Vtrac combinations. There I said it! 245 just hit here.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49635 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2010, 1:29 am - IP Logged

See, he bit!

Well, I would have never known who is using Vtracs without a search. Since there are so many threads in LP it is not always easy to find the root thread or significant threads that discuss the nuts and bolts. It will take a week or more of research to wade through all the threads I can find on the topic and who is using them currently just for starters. Yes I agree there are some great people here at LP and some great resources. It is likely the thread on Vtracs alone was missed by others involved in other areas of interest. It did get some good hits as is this thread. Why not tell Raven the value of the tool and not just point to it? You may be asking for something that would be a great enhancement or a waste of time. Is it a curiosity or a valuable tool? Now I am all for bringing people on board about Vtracs but for the novice or skeptic, the value is hidden pretty good. The Vtrac for dummies is as far as I know the third attempt to really get the facts out. Tell me and everyone else the value you enjoy about using Vtracs. What is the distilled concept in all your threads? Right now the poll is showing some interesting results and I have not voted. I looked before I logged in.

I think for the hits this poll will get and the history of hits on the Dummies thread there is quite an interest. If Todd will use this information to develop a new tool, all the better. In reality, I think there are more people using them than is known. IF I told you there is a way to distill the 35 abbreviated boxed combinations to say five or six, would that be interesting? I think it is. Can you distill down to one Vtrac with faithful repeatability? I think it would even make a believer out of Raven! I would like to see some more posts on how people are using Vtracs before I see more tools.

There is a way to distill the 35 abbreviated boxed Vtrac combinations. There I said it! 245 just hit here.

Don't count on it!

Nuts'N'Bolts of Vtracs

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
            Member #81843
            October 31, 2009
            856 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2010, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Don't count on it!

Nuts'N'Bolts of Vtracs

Yes I agree those posts are hard to follow.

Lots of extra conversation imbedded that can add to confusion.

It was frustrating to go through them.

The Vtac for Dummies thread had over 3,200 hits since December 13. There definitely is an interest, but little participation. The thread is getting bumped into obscurity. It did get 5 stars tho,….I almost bumped it back up today. I’ll have to lern some new posting tricks so I can post some new stuff and pictures. First things first.

DD

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I am not new to v-tracs I recently started to focus on them and they are so hot right now in IL

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes Calabs, this would be a terrific feature here at the Lottery Post.

As you know I have turned those Vtracs around into the "A Train". 

If you save the Vtracs here for the individual states or as a whole it is automatically updated & that is an absolute plus that Todd has here for us.

It would be a very convenient feature, but I am sure that referencing the Vtrac & the #s within them would amount to a great deal of work. However we will keep the pace as we wait & watch!   

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

I am not new to v-tracs I recently started to focus on them and they are so hot right now in IL

The Vtracs are a hit in every state everyday, because collectively they contain every # & all combinations. Each Vtrac line contains the # & the mirror of that #. I only use them in the ascending order.

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

The Vtracs are a hit in every state everyday, because collectively they contain every # & all combinations. Each Vtrac line contains the # & the mirror of that #. I only use them in the ascending order.

Thanks but I know What V-tracks are. I am not slow as to not know they hit in every state every day. I was referring to the longest out v-tracs from my analysis.

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                      Member #48867
                      January 11, 2007
                      4180 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2010, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I find vtracs to be very helpful when choosing numbers to play.  I think it would be an excellent feature for LP.

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: January 28, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

I am using them too. Hope to post some new stuff some day but I do not study a long history. I would be able to vote as an informed member if I knew exactly the application(s) of such a tool. Vtracs is a common mystery and it takes some digging to learn what they are, how one might use them and why. Is it worth someone’s time to learn or just another hair-brained, off the wall idea?

I think first there should be a comprehensive sticky on the topic because the like many tools here, the application is not understood. I know there are many ways to use the tools, but a central information area on applications is a need. I got my platinum membership to dig in past posts to try to figure out knowledge that was taken for granted. Most likely those who don’t have a clue about what you are petitioning for will be indifferent. People shy away from things that they do not understand.

Tell us as many ways as you can how you would use this tool and a few more. If it showed up tomorrow on the Post, I would think it was great- but how does it benefit me? What significant value is it to my game? How can it make me win more frequently? Not to hammer on you but The Vtrac topic has been evasive. Why not contribute to the Vtrac for Dummies thread to build your support? Sell us your book. If you have a process using Vtracs that produces results, post it. Otherwise Vtracs is just another topic people will pass over. I did. Last night I picked a nice box hit using vtracs. I was going to post the information this afternoon but I am having problems posting pictures. Lots of hoops to jump through to do it. I now get prompted to use keyboard shortcuts, but not which ones to use. What used to work in a paste no longer does. Like I said, people shy away from things they do not understand. The dummies thread fills a need: information. Some it is hard to wade through, but it is a collection of information that allowed people to use Vtracs with some understanding. If what you want is a good tool it will need more than a paragraph of explanation and instruction.

Some of the best software out there was poorly documented because the designers took too much for granted and the intuition of the designer was not in the package. The software was great, nobody knew how to use it because the idea to fill a need was taken for granted and the why's and how's were left out. The designers had no patience to instruct and would brow beat their customers because they thought they were stupid. OOPS! there goes the sales. A good evaluation of new products is best done with those who know absolutely nothing about the product. And the great near-sighted software designers?,.................

They did not know how to teach HOW. A great product went unnoticed and unused. Why? Nobody knew it's worth. You cannot take for granted a tool's application with the unlearned. It will be ignored.

Okay I  will get off my soapbox, I have some numbers to put into play using Vtracs.

Hello there Delta Draw. WOW!, to read your comments...quite interesting. I am a states & dates person for the most part, what happened last month or a few months ago on or around the same time can happen again. I set up the Vtracs in ascending order, & I do not use the different combinations of the Vtracs. Here is an example below of the single Vtracs & in some cases I have shown how close to the current date at that time the hits appeared. You have a Platinum Membership you can click on the Vtrac & see the history for Washington.

Calabs, I hope that you do not mind me posting in this manner within your thread.

WA V123: 012 017 062 067 512 517 562 567

WA V124: 013 018 063 068 513 518 563 568

In Washington, this Vtrac 124 in combination skipped the entire month of December in 2009. However it returned in Jan. around the same date as it did in Nov. That is what I mean by on or around the current date.

I had to manually enter the #s to find out that the Vtrac 124 didnot appear in Dec.

I believe Calabs is speaking of being able to enter the name of the Vtrac in this case V124, & other Vtracs, using "124" or any combination of "124" & have this info presented without having to enter the contents of the entire Vtrac.

• Game(s): Washington Daily
                        • Match Type(s): straight and boxed
                        • Date range: Past 90 Days (Oct 31, 2009 - present)
                        • 3 drawings matched the search criteria specified
                         Draw Date  State  Game  Results 
                        Tue, Jan 26, 2010WashingtonDaily0-8-1
                        Wed, Jan 6, 2010WashingtonDaily8-5-6
                        Tue, Nov 24, 2009WashingtonDaily3-1-5

WA V125: 014 019 064 069 514 519 564 569

WA V134: 023 028 073 078 523 528 573 578

WA V135: 024 029 074 079 524 529 574 579

• 4 drawings matched the search criteria specified
                        Mon, Jan 4, 2010WashingtonDaily4-2-5
                        Thu, Dec 17, 2009WashingtonDaily9-5-7
                        Sun, Dec 6, 2009WashingtonDaily9-5-2
                        Wed, Nov 25, 2009WashingtonDaily7-9-5

WA V145: 034 039 084 089 534 539 584 589

WA V234: 123 128 173 178 623 628 673 678

• 6 drawings matched the search criteria specified
                        Sun, Jan 17, 2010WashingtonDaily1-3-7
                        Sat, Dec 19, 2009WashingtonDaily1-7-8
                        Thu, Nov 26, 2009WashingtonDaily3-6-2
                        Wed, Nov 18, 2009WashingtonDaily6-7-3
                        Wed, Nov 11, 2009WashingtonDaily1-2-8
                        Sat, Nov 7, 2009WashingtonDaily1-7-8

WA V235: 124 129 174 179 624 629 674 679

• 4 drawings matched the search criteria specified
                        Wed, Jan 13, 2010WashingtonDaily4-2-6
                        Mon, Dec 28, 2009WashingtonDaily1-4-2
                        Fri, Dec 4, 2009WashingtonDaily2-4-1
                        Tue, Nov 3, 2009WashingtonDaily7-6-9

WA V245: 134 139 184 189 634 639 684 689

Some Vtracs appear more than others. 

• 9 drawings matched the search criteria specified
                        Wed, Jan 27, 2010WashingtonDaily8-1-4
                        Mon, Jan 25, 2010WashingtonDaily1-9-3
                        Sat, Jan 16, 2010WashingtonDaily4-3-1
                        Tue, Jan 5, 2010WashingtonDaily8-6-9
                        Tue, Dec 15, 2009WashingtonDaily1-9-8
                        Sun, Dec 13, 2009WashingtonDaily8-1-4
                        Fri, Nov 27, 2009WashingtonDaily6-4-3
                        Sun, Nov 22, 2009WashingtonDaily4-6-8
                        Wed, Nov 4, 2009WashingtonDaily6-4-8

_________

WA V345: 234 239 284 289 734 739 784 789

Delta Draw, this is yet another way in which to use Vtracs for the hit.

United States
                          Member #69169
                          January 5, 2009
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2010, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Great observation Laverne. These vtracs Rock!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                            Wentzville, Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #2243
                            September 4, 2003
                            8485 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2010, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

hey now calabs,

i did vote that it would help me to pick numbers faster/easier.  currently i am doing my workouts in the MST.  Constantly looking at the PST.

• AZ - ID -  NM  Mountain Standard Time
                            • CA - WA  Pacific Standard Time
                            now calabs, i know u didn't ask for all this, i hope u don't mind. 
                            this chart below is an example of how handy a search engine would be for me.  this search is from the 19th - 28th the states are the ones listed above.  now i didn't color coded everything, just a smidget of an example.  now @ a glance, i know right off that  AZ - ID & WA hasn't had a v-form of 351, 795-524 & 407 are the sets that have fallen off the trac, now i didn't do a 30day search, just a bit over a week, what i'd really like, is to be able to select the multiple states that i am playing and search out that v-form 351 within a 90day range to see what trac has and hasn't shown face.  what was busy on the trac, like the inspector tool that Todd has here.  i know to some it may not be a big deal, but to me, it would be a very big deal.  i use the vtracs and Libra Dave (LD) astrology junk faithfully.  i never use one without the other.  now in LD's ingress/vtrac calendar, it shows where the tracs are most likely headed along with pairs/set(s) so i am able to search that page @ a single view for the entire month, it is listed by time zones.  as the v351 has not fallen in AZ-ID-WA, i'd use his info to see when is the next arrival date and continue to frequent the trac results atb (across the board) to see which way it is lining up and which way it is headed, which i would be able to search all-states with the trac as we all know that all states are connected by the zone or the region. 
                            now i don't know if this makes much sense to anybody else, but the search makes great sense to me.  the inspector tool shows and tell it all in the regular journey of the search of the set of a number(s) as i do believe the same for the search of a vtrac.

az

Thu Jan 28

Wed Jan 27

Tue Jan 26

Mon Jan 25

Sat Jan 23

Fri Jan 22

Thu Jan 21

Wed Jan 20

Tue Jan 19

Ca

Thu Jan 28

Wed Jan 27

Tue Jan 26

Mon Jan 25

Sun Jan 24

Sat Jan 23

Fri Jan 22

Thu Jan 21

Wed Jan 20

Tue Jan 19

Id

Thu Jan 28

Wed Jan 27

Tue Jan 26

Mon Jan 25

Sun Jan 24

Sat Jan 23

Fri Jan 22

Thu Jan 21

Wed Jan 20

Nm

Thu Jan 28

Wed Jan 27

Tue Jan 26

Mon Jan 25

Sat Jan 23

Fri Jan 22

Thu Jan 21

Wed Jan 20

Tue Jan 19

wa

Thu Jan 28

Wed Jan 27

Tue Jan 26

Mon Jan 25

Sun Jan 24

Sat Jan 23

Fri Jan 22

Thu Jan 21

Wed Jan 20

Tue Jan 19

i guess that i've also had other idea's of the way i'd like to search the tracs, and i know that wasn't the question, but i'm putting that out there also, if there was some way that i could do a control search, like selecting the states that i am playing and the ones that are connected to those states, i would like to plainly see where the tracs have been and where they are headed.  this information of a search would tell me what was most likely to fall, the trac and the set contained in the trac. 
                            i know that ain't exactly what you were asking, but this is just the way i do it, now i am already a  Platinum  Member, i became one before i even began to search for the vtracs, Maloney inspired me to become a  Platinum Member, my maddness for the search of the tracs came later.  i would want to be a  Platinum  Member period!  but i can't imagine going to the vtrac results page and not b able to retrieve nor view that information.

what is good for one, simply may not be good for another, but since i do have a personal opinion, i will exalt it and respect the opinion of everyone else. 
                            i saw that Maloney had her own way in which she got busy with the tracs, and that is great for her.  for me i need the astrology and the tracs together.

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                            Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                              Wentzville, Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #2243
                              September 4, 2003
                              8485 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2010, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

here's an oooPs!

it's about the vote, i like all top 3 options, but this would b my final answer:

It would be useful to suppliment my workout

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                              Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim