Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac search engine on Lottery Post

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Would you use vtrac search engine, and would you be will to become a platinum member to use it?

OMG I've been waiting forever for it!!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
It would help me pick numbers faster and easier [ 14 ]  [23.73%]
It would be useful to suppliment my workout [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
I would like it, but I don't need it. [ 2 ]  [3.39%]
I've got software programs that already do the job [ 6 ]  [10.17%]
It would be nice, but a platinum member to use it? [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
What the heck is a vtrac?? [ 15 ]  [25.42%]
I only play quick picks and can't be bothered! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Vtracs? We don't need to stinkin' vtracs!! [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
Other [ 3 ]  [5.08%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2010, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.  It's great to know that the vtrac search engine is still in the works.  Looking forward to when it is completed.

umHum Good! umHum Good!  can i 2nd that lil calabs?! 

gotta say for the 2 top threads, i went back a month, some cases i have found that OR for example has 4 drws., when i began 2 search i did a year, and i put them in excel and sorted them.  for me only, my search does better 4 me the further i go back.  and the norm is 6months 2 a year, when searchin' OR i found 3 major tracs were missin' and 2 of them from that year search showed face within a couple of drws.  me personally, i use 2 play the entire trac, but thanks 2 LD (Libra) i go mainly with his ingress/calendar pair(s) or set.  i am by far not the wise woman of the tracs, though it is a very powerful tool 2 me, i hunger 4 the search engine

mean-while, i am usin' another cool tool 2 accompany my search.  Todd's junk, the deflate tool!  now early on in this post, i like the way Raven showed the (H-L) 4 the tracs, didn't think of that one, um gone add that with it.  now i am also using other factors, includin' but not limited 2 Maloney's date theory, Gem Tracs/Trigga's named by"wah" and ALL of LD's junk, i gotta always c what BA (BlackApple) has and for sure, what is hot, cold and overdue in the digits and the tracs.

now um sure that as we can c, we all do our workouts differently, and that's waaay cool to me.  so with that said, lil calabs, thank u 4 startin' this hot poll and moreOver, thank u Todd for whatEva' time u puttin' in the search engine 4 the tracs.

keep n mind now, um no guru with the tracs, i do love the chase, even when they mock me, but if i had to pick 2 tools that i could not do with out, (NOBODY ASKED :-) it would b LD's junk and the vtracs, c now i don't think that is quite right, cause even in that, i b automatically lookin' 4 the dates!  Maloney's junk.  for me, it is just so many great posters here and i've gotten so much help and still do, i would say this about my status where the tracs r concerned, not a novice or a guru, but a WiNnA'  and Maloney, u gave a great read on how u use the tracs as a choo-choo train, i like really that.

now let's not get things twisted, um just xpressin' my Opinion!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
    Member #27050
    November 26, 2005
    40272 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2010, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

umHum Good! umHum Good!  can i 2nd that lil calabs?! 

gotta say for the 2 top threads, i went back a month, some cases i have found that OR for example has 4 drws., when i began 2 search i did a year, and i put them in excel and sorted them.  for me only, my search does better 4 me the further i go back.  and the norm is 6months 2 a year, when searchin' OR i found 3 major tracs were missin' and 2 of them from that year search showed face within a couple of drws.  me personally, i use 2 play the entire trac, but thanks 2 LD (Libra) i go mainly with his ingress/calendar pair(s) or set.  i am by far not the wise woman of the tracs, though it is a very powerful tool 2 me, i hunger 4 the search engine

mean-while, i am usin' another cool tool 2 accompany my search.  Todd's junk, the deflate tool!  now early on in this post, i like the way Raven showed the (H-L) 4 the tracs, didn't think of that one, um gone add that with it.  now i am also using other factors, includin' but not limited 2 Maloney's date theory, Gem Tracs/Trigga's named by"wah" and ALL of LD's junk, i gotta always c what BA (BlackApple) has and for sure, what is hot, cold and overdue in the digits and the tracs.

now um sure that as we can c, we all do our workouts differently, and that's waaay cool to me.  so with that said, lil calabs, thank u 4 startin' this hot poll and moreOver, thank u Todd for whatEva' time u puttin' in the search engine 4 the tracs.

keep n mind now, um no guru with the tracs, i do love the chase, even when they mock me, but if i had to pick 2 tools that i could not do with out, (NOBODY ASKED :-) it would b LD's junk and the vtracs, c now i don't think that is quite right, cause even in that, i b automatically lookin' 4 the dates!  Maloney's junk.  for me, it is just so many great posters here and i've gotten so much help and still do, i would say this about my status where the tracs r concerned, not a novice or a guru, but a WiNnA'  and Maloney, u gave a great read on how u use the tracs as a choo-choo train, i like really that.

now let's not get things twisted, um just xpressin' my Opinion!

Thank you P...!  I've always loved your take on vtracs.  Best of luck to you!

Lep

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22955 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2010, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

What a great bunch of support you have calabs, that is a pleasure to see. There are a lot of almost legendary names being thrown around...you are

one too...all very - extremely - fine posters, number crunchers, sum wizards, vtrac masters and statistics people and so on. Such fine company

you have and it is so nice to see them come and post their support and wisdom. One only has to search to discover...how to do something, how

to do it right or how to do it better...there are a variety of subjects here that are easily accessible. It might take time to sort through things but

what doesn't? I'm happy you got validation, support and answers...rather than dashing hopes...it creates them. I hope your request will be up and

running soon. Afterall, what benefits some...benefits some of the rest...and benefits all if they just stay optimistic and open minded. Thumbs Up

United States
        Member #27050
        November 26, 2005
        40272 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

What a great bunch of support you have calabs, that is a pleasure to see. There are a lot of almost legendary names being thrown around...you are

one too...all very - extremely - fine posters, number crunchers, sum wizards, vtrac masters and statistics people and so on. Such fine company

you have and it is so nice to see them come and post their support and wisdom. One only has to search to discover...how to do something, how

to do it right or how to do it better...there are a variety of subjects here that are easily accessible. It might take time to sort through things but

what doesn't? I'm happy you got validation, support and answers...rather than dashing hopes...it creates them. I hope your request will be up and

running soon. Afterall, what benefits some...benefits some of the rest...and benefits all if they just stay optimistic and open minded. Thumbs Up

Thank you for the kind words dr65....!!  Very well said.  Lovies

Lep

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2010, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I am always Up for Optimism.  Bring on the Vtrac Train!!! All Aboarrrrrd!!Let's do this!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
            Member #27050
            November 26, 2005
            40272 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I am always Up for Optimism.  Bring on the Vtrac Train!!! All Aboarrrrrd!!Let's do this!!!

Thanks jrosina......!!  You're train analogy reminds me of Laverne's thread. LOL  Best of luck to you!!

Lep

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40564 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

hi calabs i've reduced the amount of tracks i try to play check out my 3 digit results from yesterday when i box em.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                Member #27050
                November 26, 2005
                40272 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

hi calabs i've reduced the amount of tracks i try to play check out my 3 digit results from yesterday when i box em.

Thanks sully16....where should I look for them (Predicition page?).  Best of luck to you!

Lep

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40564 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

go to prediction then to yesterdays winners. choose 3 digit filter.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                    Member #81843
                    October 31, 2009
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2010, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner! Banana

I had surf n’ Turf again, this time before the drawing. I honestly have a 26 draws history in front of me because I am not out of graph paper on the same sheet. From ONE Vtrac, I chose ONE digit set. IT hit!

I don’t look at all 26 records but mostly the last record and maybe a few before it. I used NO spreadsheet and No computer program. I did not even look at any charts or even my Vtrac coloring book. Since this is impossible according to the experts, I say it is,……. For them. Of course I could be making this all up but my gambling problem is that I win.

It is a problem because it is impossible according to the experts. I can live with that.

The game is no longer a game of chance; it is a game of skill. To divulge HOW I do it would jeopardize each state’s game and income from that game. It would also affect the players. Last but not least, it would hurt LP. So let’s say I am making this up and it is still impossible. I am the only one proof was needed to see if this could be done. It is also doubtful others can be taught to develop the same skills: if you can’t use a sextant, you will have a hard time navigating. My technique is proprietary.

I have a few new tricks I figured out independent of LP posts (outside the box). I got sideways on this poll because of the results I was getting were by Picking Numbers Better and Faster without a big history. I wanted to know HOW a big history/tool would make that an easier task. I hope it works for you folks because it is of no value looking at historical stats for me beyond a few weeks. Maybe a big history will facilitate another kind of system. Believing it can will help. One clue is there is no pattern, absolutely nothing from past draws that influence the next Vtrac. Each event is independent of the next. No dream, no stellar arrangement, no ESP and no rabbit’s foot here. I took 1:1,000 down to 1:35, down to 1:8 or 1:6 down to 1:6 or 1:3 down to 1:1. Parlor tricks! It’s only gambling if you use superstition and make uninformed decisions.

My fun was seeing if it could be done. That’s entertainment!

Time to find a new challenge.

DD

United States
                      Member #27050
                      November 26, 2005
                      40272 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner! Banana

I had surf n’ Turf again, this time before the drawing. I honestly have a 26 draws history in front of me because I am not out of graph paper on the same sheet. From ONE Vtrac, I chose ONE digit set. IT hit!

I don’t look at all 26 records but mostly the last record and maybe a few before it. I used NO spreadsheet and No computer program. I did not even look at any charts or even my Vtrac coloring book. Since this is impossible according to the experts, I say it is,……. For them. Of course I could be making this all up but my gambling problem is that I win.

It is a problem because it is impossible according to the experts. I can live with that.

The game is no longer a game of chance; it is a game of skill. To divulge HOW I do it would jeopardize each state’s game and income from that game. It would also affect the players. Last but not least, it would hurt LP. So let’s say I am making this up and it is still impossible. I am the only one proof was needed to see if this could be done. It is also doubtful others can be taught to develop the same skills: if you can’t use a sextant, you will have a hard time navigating. My technique is proprietary.

I have a few new tricks I figured out independent of LP posts (outside the box). I got sideways on this poll because of the results I was getting were by Picking Numbers Better and Faster without a big history. I wanted to know HOW a big history/tool would make that an easier task. I hope it works for you folks because it is of no value looking at historical stats for me beyond a few weeks. Maybe a big history will facilitate another kind of system. Believing it can will help. One clue is there is no pattern, absolutely nothing from past draws that influence the next Vtrac. Each event is independent of the next. No dream, no stellar arrangement, no ESP and no rabbit’s foot here. I took 1:1,000 down to 1:35, down to 1:8 or 1:6 down to 1:6 or 1:3 down to 1:1. Parlor tricks! It’s only gambling if you use superstition and make uninformed decisions.

My fun was seeing if it could be done. That’s entertainment!

Time to find a new challenge.

DD

I am a bit baffled with things you mention in your last post.  Perhaps you can explain some things to me.  In your post immediately after Todd's, you managed to riddle your words with sarcasm that were downright insulting to the moderator and others who have different schools of thought than you.  Has anyone condemned you for what system you choose to select numbers? No. But you continue to condemn others and use sarcastic remarks about "vtrac coloring books". 

So now you claim that you have the "Holy Grail", the Mother of all systems, so great that if you share it with anyone else, it would jeopardize the states' lottery games.  With all due respect, I don't believe you.  You have continually asked others here to give several examples, and a few more on how a vtrac search engine would help the members of Lottery Post. But you won't be willing to share what makes YOU win for fear of states going backrupt?  There have been many here on LP who have claimed to have such a system, but won't share it, nor post on the predicition board their "winning" numbers.  You have not posted on the prediction board. OK, you posted 8 numbers recently (no winners).  You have the premium membership to be able to post several numbers for each state.....however, your system and I quote:

" I took 1:1,000 down to 1:35, down to 1:8 or 1:6 down to 1:6 or 1:3 down to 1:1"

So you really only need to post ONE number per state. Unless I'm not reading your post right.  So you see you CAN show your system works, WITHOUT sharing your secrets, and WITHOUT sending the states' economy down the tubes.

One last question.....if you have such a powerful system that can reduce the number pool to one, all without spreadsheets and a computer, and provide you with surf n turf everynight.....WHY would you even give a flying pig about a vtrac search engine?  You cetainly have put in enough energy in this thread for what appears to be of no use to you. 

There is an old saying...."You can catch more bees with honey than you can with vinegar".  If you choose to reply to this, it would be appreciated if you would leave your sarcasm at the door.

Lep

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I am a bit baffled with things you mention in your last post.  Perhaps you can explain some things to me.  In your post immediately after Todd's, you managed to riddle your words with sarcasm that were downright insulting to the moderator and others who have different schools of thought than you.  Has anyone condemned you for what system you choose to select numbers? No. But you continue to condemn others and use sarcastic remarks about "vtrac coloring books". 

So now you claim that you have the "Holy Grail", the Mother of all systems, so great that if you share it with anyone else, it would jeopardize the states' lottery games.  With all due respect, I don't believe you.  You have continually asked others here to give several examples, and a few more on how a vtrac search engine would help the members of Lottery Post. But you won't be willing to share what makes YOU win for fear of states going backrupt?  There have been many here on LP who have claimed to have such a system, but won't share it, nor post on the predicition board their "winning" numbers.  You have not posted on the prediction board. OK, you posted 8 numbers recently (no winners).  You have the premium membership to be able to post several numbers for each state.....however, your system and I quote:

" I took 1:1,000 down to 1:35, down to 1:8 or 1:6 down to 1:6 or 1:3 down to 1:1"

So you really only need to post ONE number per state. Unless I'm not reading your post right.  So you see you CAN show your system works, WITHOUT sharing your secrets, and WITHOUT sending the states' economy down the tubes.

One last question.....if you have such a powerful system that can reduce the number pool to one, all without spreadsheets and a computer, and provide you with surf n turf everynight.....WHY would you even give a flying pig about a vtrac search engine?  You cetainly have put in enough energy in this thread for what appears to be of no use to you. 

There is an old saying...."You can catch more bees with honey than you can with vinegar".  If you choose to reply to this, it would be appreciated if you would leave your sarcasm at the door.

Thank you Calabs, now that we are done with this! 

Can we please move on to the rest of us who know we are not the "holy grail"  I think I can safely say that for us... every trac that can help us, aid us  (what ever letter is infront of it, A-Trac Y-trac or V-trac) is a fantastic trac!   We are In!

Now where is Todd with this thing.. and I do use paper, pencil, computer,  past history, present history, future history, friends history, his story, her story, all story, to arrive at a win! thanks Calabs, thank you for your help!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #81843
                          October 31, 2009
                          856 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2010, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay here is a link to the Vtrac coloring book. I made it and I called it.

I could have given it a fancy name but it is nothing more than MY coloring book for Vtracs. It is a new approach to tracking historical hits and color is used to indicate frequency. You figure out how long of a history can be logged before one runs out of colors to use. This coloring book has four colors. Hard to believe you never looked at it but it was in the Vtrac for Dummies Thread. So-named by the one who started the thread. If the experts never looked at the thread, I cannot account for that. If someone has a position on Vtracs that there is nothing new to learn, I can see avoiding the thread for lack of interest. NO sarcasm on the coloring book. If I was to be sarcastic, I would chide you for not even going to the thread after I mentioned it earlier in this thread. You are downright insulting twisting facts. Read the quote at the bottom of the page. To hell with the other schools of thought. It's not my problem people believe inside a defined box and still get the same lousy results.

I shared a significant new twist to looking at Vtracs and understanding them in a very effective graphical way. All the information was included and it was explained HOW one could make it using resources here at LP. All the information was there and more for anyone to apply this twist in learning and tracking Vtracs in a short history. I Am still waiting for you to show how a new tool would allow you to pick numbers better and faster as implied in the poll. If you are playing possum about the thread and saying I was sarcastic about the coloring book remark, remember I invited you and whoever wanted to build a knowledge base on Vtracs to post in the dummies thread. All is quiet.

Here is some paraphrased sarcasm: “How you use the tool is up to you. There are plenty of posts if one does a search to find out how people use vtracs, therefore there is no good reason to post it here. Do your own homework.“

You refuse to share knowledge. It’s just as questionable to me you have a method without a tool as my claim to you I have one. But there are historical posts of mine that indicate a short history tracking could work and all I track is a short history. I don’t care who invented the wheel or vtracs. One could easily come to the conclusion that wheels have come a long way since the first design. Better, faster and more robust wheels have been made. Tires have been invented. Nobody would even blink at the idea there is a new design . Before synthetic rubber, there were limitations. Before carbon fiber and synthetic cord steel belted the tires.

Some improvements are proprietary. That does not make them invalid.

Sully16 has changed the way she uses vtracs in her predictions. Look at how it works for her. Look at the hits she gets now. She is playing vtrac sets. My forward and backward post in the dummies thread teaches HOW this can be done by anyone. She may figure it out before you do. Facts can be  more persuasive than vague concepts and false belief systems. Step by step, Sully16 is proving it to herself. She has left the sandbox of old school thinking.

Neither of us are now willing to share proprietary information. That’s fair. Neither of us have to prove any claims. That’s fair. Everyone wants to know the how’s to parlor tricks; it wouldn’t be like magic anymore if the how was revealed. Smoke and mirrors are more impressive than any fact.

Mushrooms grow in the dark, all you have to do is feed them. All I can share with you is the same BS you fed me. Figure it out on your own. If you find that insulting then reread the quote at the bottom of the post. See if the shoe fits. Todd can PM me if he has any reservations about sarcasm and insults. He can shut me down any time he wants if he thinks it is required. He can make this whole thread disappear if he wants to like he did not long ago when there was a discussion about what his position was on a member. Why is there a need for a new tool if nobody wants to talk about how it can be used?  IT'S PROPRIETARY! Fair enough.

Give him time to build it on his schedule. He also might like to win the lottery, but has not done that yet either!

Sorry v134 did not hit for you in FL on Monday. It hit Friday. Hope you caught that one! It hit all over the east coast this week since Monday. Parlor tricks! http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/205270/1549615

DD