Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Lottery System

Topic closed. 123 replies. Last post 7 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

If you developed a 100% winning system, would lotteries change thier game?

Yes!! [ 43 ]  [36.13%]
No [ 11 ]  [9.24%]
Why advertise it? [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Keep it to yourself [ 38 ]  [31.93%]
Share with friends and family [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Sell it [ 3 ]  [2.52%]
Give it away to everyone [ 6 ]  [5.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 119 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19900 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Here try this :

There is a 100% likelihood that these Trend-Pairs: { (X02)-(0X4)-(60X)-(0X8)-(X24)-(6X2)-(X28)-(4X6)-(8X4)-(X68) <--- Even/Odd Split---> (X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97) }  will appear for "Unmatched Combinations"........

Are those notations suppose to mean something to me?  I'm sorry but I don't understand any of it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

It Couldn’t Be Done

By Edgar Albert Guest

Somebody said that it couldn’t be done

But he with a chuckle replied

That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one

Who wouldn’t say so till he tried.

So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin

On his face. If he worried he hid it.

He started to sing as he tackled the thing

That couldn’t be done, and he did it!

Somebody scoffed: “Oh, you’ll never do that;

At least no one ever has done it;”

But he took off his coat and he took off his hat

And the first thing we knew he’d begun it.

With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin,

Without any doubting or quiddit,

He started to sing as he tackled the thing

That couldn’t be done, and he did it.

There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done,

There are thousands to prophesy failure,

There are thousands to point out to you one by one,

The dangers that wait to assail you.

But just buckle in with a bit of a grin,

Just take off your coat and go to it;

Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing

That “cannot be done,” and you’ll do it.

This is, by far, one of the absolute best motivational "can do" poems I've ever read...It has inspired me to my current level of play. GAMESTERGUY, you possess the right attitude and drive to get there...believe me.

All I'll add to this poem is, "It can, indeed, be done...beyond a shadow of a doubt".

L.L.

Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2010, 2:12 am - IP Logged

A system that wins 100% of the time already exist and it's simply playing all the possible combinations.  Lotteries are protected from this system by paying out only 50% of sales for prizes.  If someone is willing to accept 50¢ on their dollar to win 100% of the time, why should they object?  It would be a win/win situation.

Lottery players don't need a system that wins 100% of the time but a system that wins more than 100% of the costs of playing.  That's the kind of a system that lotteries would be worried about and players who are working on that kind of system aren't talking.

Lottery players don't need a system that wins 100% of the time but a system that wins more than 100% of the costs of playing.  That's the kind of a system that lotteries would be worried about and players who are working on that kind of system aren't talking.

___________________________________________________________________________

Now, this is some good stuff!!! It is the "core" of not just playing but also "working" Pick 3. This is why it's imperative to understand...to grasp the idea of having of implementing a properly developed and "true" system. Doing so will allow the player to easily recover money invested or, at minimum, a very good percentage of it to apply to the next play.

Ideally, after a certain point is reached, all of the player's money is recovered and they should be putting up "profit money" to wager now. This can be done but, it also requires more money, time, and effort...along with that system.

I have been down the road of filling out all my playslips, going to every other store or station, and playing my $300 worth of numbers. Yeah, you read that right...$300 worth to make the $500!! This means I made $200 on a hit and after (2) hits, my money was made back and I was ahead.

I could only accomplish this, though, (2) to (3) times per week due to the rarity of the combinations I liked then. But, it worked and I could depend on it...with patience. I'm certain this sounds ludicrous to 90% of the people here but, it sounds ludicrous to me to just lose $10, $20, even $50 a pop and not get anything out of it...once upon a time that is. 

That money adds up over a period of time (losses) and it could've been just saved up and played right...one time. This is only my story, okay, and I know what happened to me happens to lots of players right now. Yeah, I thought I couldn't afford to spend that kind of money, either.

Turns out, I just couldn't afford to keep losing what I was as consistently as I was. For comparison's sake, it's sort of like going to Pizza Hut and ordering (1) slice of cheese pizza over and over @ $2.50 when you can put another $7.50 with it and get a whole pizza, like (10) slices or so, any way you want it. 

IT MUST MAKE "SENSE" TO MAKE DOLLARS... 

L.L.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2010, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Or would the MIB's show up at your door and whisk you away to some dark cell never to be seen again.

If I won back 100% of all my lottery bets, I'd break even and doubt that even if many players did, it would cause the state lottery to close up shop. Somebody already said, there is a pick-3 system that hits 100% of the drawings but then again it wouldn't cause a stir when a state lottery can profit $500 for every $1000 to play that system.

I do believe it's possible to create a system that would show a profit every year, but I don't believe it's possible to create a system that could pick one combination and win 100% of the drawings. My guess is the state lotteries believe the same and year after year continue to profit about 48% of every dollar wagered.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19900 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2010, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

If I won back 100% of all my lottery bets, I'd break even and doubt that even if many players did, it would cause the state lottery to close up shop. Somebody already said, there is a pick-3 system that hits 100% of the drawings but then again it wouldn't cause a stir when a state lottery can profit $500 for every $1000 to play that system.

I do believe it's possible to create a system that would show a profit every year, but I don't believe it's possible to create a system that could pick one combination and win 100% of the drawings. My guess is the state lotteries believe the same and year after year continue to profit about 48% of every dollar wagered.

It's hard to even match the odds on the play slips.  On the back of Ohio Classic Lotto play slips the overall odds of winning something are 1 in 54.  There were a 175 OCL predictions on the prediction board tonight without even a 3of6 $2 winner.

Evil Looking       

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I,too, believe it is possible to create an algorithym that will show a profit every year, but not one that will win 100% of the time.  That is why I stick to the 5/39 games.  The pay-off can be lucrative.  Not so with the p3 or p4 game. 

If there were a 100% "system" for P3 or P4, one player could break the bank after two drawings.  Remember, the player puts down $1.00 whereas the Lottory must pay out $500 or $5,000.  Just take the winnings from day one and put every dollar on the next draw.  Can you imagine one person walking into the Lotto Headquarter with 500 winning p3 tickets and 5,000 winning p4 tickers!?  $250,000 plus $25,000,000 pay out to one player would get anyone's attention.    We won't even talk about day three.

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I,too, believe it is possible to create an algorithym that will show a profit every year, but not one that will win 100% of the time.  That is why I stick to the 5/39 games.  The pay-off can be lucrative.  Not so with the p3 or p4 game. 

If there were a 100% "system" for P3 or P4, one player could break the bank after two drawings.  Remember, the player puts down $1.00 whereas the Lottory must pay out $500 or $5,000.  Just take the winnings from day one and put every dollar on the next draw.  Can you imagine one person walking into the Lotto Headquarter with 500 winning p3 tickets and 5,000 winning p4 tickers!?  $250,000 plus $25,000,000 pay out to one player would get anyone's attention.    We won't even talk about day three.

IMHO, the overall goal should be to develop a system which is dependable enough to make "X" amount of money each time it's executed. When I say "make", I mean to produce a profit and ultimately have only the money won doing the "work" for you. It's unrealistic to assume that lots and lots of money can be realized consistently with just a minimum selection of combinations.

I know that making millions of dollars sounds really good , especially to me, but try and set some initial attainable goals with the games that are easier to win. I'm all for Powerball and Megamillions but, it's a thousand times easier to make money on Pick 3/4. Then, with money you make off of these games, you can invest even more money to play the Mega games...and it's not costing you anything. Get my drift?

One game should support and be funded by another so your money isn't all tied up. This is what I do with the Pick games. I like your idea of "putting every dollar on the next draw"...

When I play, it's never my money being wagered so to speak. You're thinking in a business mindset and this is the first step to being successful with the Pick games. Best wishes!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2010, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

IMHO, the overall goal should be to develop a system which is dependable enough to make "X" amount of money each time it's executed. When I say "make", I mean to produce a profit and ultimately have only the money won doing the "work" for you. It's unrealistic to assume that lots and lots of money can be realized consistently with just a minimum selection of combinations.

I know that making millions of dollars sounds really good , especially to me, but try and set some initial attainable goals with the games that are easier to win. I'm all for Powerball and Megamillions but, it's a thousand times easier to make money on Pick 3/4. Then, with money you make off of these games, you can invest even more money to play the Mega games...and it's not costing you anything. Get my drift?

One game should support and be funded by another so your money isn't all tied up. This is what I do with the Pick games. I like your idea of "putting every dollar on the next draw"...

When I play, it's never my money being wagered so to speak. You're thinking in a business mindset and this is the first step to being successful with the Pick games. Best wishes!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

IMHO, your humble opinion is dead on.  Making money off the P3 or P4 game and investing those funds into Powerball or Mega is nothing short of good, common sense.  If you are one of the few making money off the P3 or 4 game, then bully for you.  Unfortunately, I don't think most people (99.44%) can make a profit off the P3 or 4 game.  Given enough time, we are all losers in the lotto game.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2010, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Here try this :

There is a 100% likelihood that these Trend-Pairs: { (X02)-(0X4)-(60X)-(0X8)-(X24)-(6X2)-(X28)-(4X6)-(8X4)-(X68) <--- Even/Odd Split---> (X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97) }  will appear for "Unmatched Combinations"........

it would had been nice had that been a math equation to win the lotto (nice combination of colors)...

on another subject, what i think will happen if you happen to decypher Pick3 and Pick4, the state lottery will put a limit on how many bets there could be on certain numbers (numbers been sold out)....And the winning numbers will be sold out before you could bet on them...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Croatia
                    Member #88723
                    March 22, 2010
                    13 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

I don't believe in 100% winning systems. There are some systems that will increase the winning chances (like the one I use), but no way someone has a bullet proof winning system.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2010, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

There's a winning lottery system somewhere?..Must have missed it like everyone else..

Sasima's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                        Let me Guess !
                        United States
                        Member #85270
                        January 12, 2010
                        865 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2010, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

There's a winning lottery system somewhere?..Must have missed it like everyone else..

There are many Proven Systems out there but the Truth is that one who knows a Real Working System will never Post it anywhere LOL

Pick34US --- Google Me

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

There are many Proven Systems out there but the Truth is that one who knows a Real Working System will never Post it anywhere LOL

Have yet to see a proven lottery system and never will..

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

The words proven, working and winning have different meanings.  Just because a system is proven to work doesn't means it's a winning system.

Evil Looking       

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1654 Posts
                              Posted: March 24, 2010, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe in 100% winning systems. There are some systems that will increase the winning chances (like the one I use), but no way someone has a bullet proof winning system.

Well, I agree and disagree with what you've said here. If a system is properly designed to win based purely on "negative odds" then, you only play the system on dedicated draws. This way, with the odds must "catch up" with your system. Playing (5) draws and only winning (3) of them because you wandered away from your system will net a less than 100% system.

However, if you're well disciplined and only play when the hit is there for the system, you can play (3) out of (3) and win...netting a 100% system. It's all in how you approach it and you can't play every single draw. If you do, you're in the negative and I can guarantee it.

L.L.