Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Lottery System

Topic closed. 123 replies. Last post 7 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

If you developed a 100% winning system, would lotteries change thier game?

Yes!! [ 43 ]  [36.13%]
No [ 11 ]  [9.24%]
Why advertise it? [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Keep it to yourself [ 38 ]  [31.93%]
Share with friends and family [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Sell it [ 3 ]  [2.52%]
Give it away to everyone [ 6 ]  [5.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 119 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I honestly dont know why people even bother with considering a 100% winning system because the game is designed for players to win but gradually play back their profit. Lucky Loser is on the money when he made the statement about not playing every draw. At the end of the day its about how knowledgeable you are at a particular game. I famously coined the phrase of all time " The Best System Is the One You Create"./

"Many Strategies|One Game"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Lottery players don't need a system that wins 100% of the time but a system that wins more than 100% of the costs of playing.  That's the kind of a system that lotteries would be worried about and players who are working on that kind of system aren't talking.

Now, this is some good stuff!!! It is the "core" of not just playing but also "working" Pick 3. This is why it's imperative to understand...to grasp the idea of having of implementing a properly developed and "true" system. Doing so will allow the player to easily recover money invested or, at minimum, a very good percentage of it to apply to the next play.

Ideally, after a certain point is reached, all of the player's money is recovered and they should be putting up "profit money" to wager now. This can be done but, it also requires more money, time, and effort...along with that system.

I have been down the road of filling out all my playslips, going to every other store or station, and playing my $300 worth of numbers. Yeah, you read that right...$300 worth to make the $500!! This means I made $200 on a hit and after (2) hits, my money was made back and I was ahead.

I could only accomplish this, though, (2) to (3) times per week due to the rarity of the combinations I liked then. But, it worked and I could depend on it...with patience. I'm certain this sounds ludicrous to 90% of the people here but, it sounds ludicrous to me to just lose $10, $20, even $50 a pop and not get anything out of it...once upon a time that is. 

That money adds up over a period of time (losses) and it could've been just saved up and played right...one time. This is only my story, okay, and I know what happened to me happens to lots of players right now. Yeah, I thought I couldn't afford to spend that kind of money, either.

Turns out, I just couldn't afford to keep losing what I was as consistently as I was. For comparison's sake, it's sort of like going to Pizza Hut and ordering (1) slice of cheese pizza over and over @ $2.50 when you can put another $7.50 with it and get a whole pizza, like (10) slices or so, any way you want it. 

IT MUST MAKE "SENSE" TO MAKE DOLLARS... 

L.L.

I see only one flaw in your theory.

Pizza Hut doesn't really make pizza per se, it's more like some kind of snack food.

Calling what Pizza Hut makes pizza is like calling Twinkies pastry.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2010, 1:29 am - IP Logged

I see only one flaw in your theory.

Pizza Hut doesn't really make pizza per se, it's more like some kind of snack food.

Calling what Pizza Hut makes pizza is like calling Twinkies pastry.

rd, once again you are right!! It's a kind of Pasty goo now a days... The best Pizza in New York was Ray's Pizza and that's no more! gone the way of the dodo bird!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1648 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 8:59 am - IP Logged
            I Like this quote I dislike this quote“The lottery is a tax on people who flunked math”

Monique Lloyd quotes

Don't get mad at me, I didn't say it.

L.L.

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged
              I Like this quote I dislike this quote“The lottery is a tax on people who flunked math”

Monique Lloyd quotes

Don't get mad at me, I didn't say it.

L.L.

Not mad at all Lucky, she is Partially right, is for those who Wont do their math and play willy-silly, and I meant silly!..depending solely on "Mr or Mrs. "Luck" to their homework for them!   Sometimes it, he, she whatever does,  and Most times it does not!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Mr Luck or Mrs Luck or just plain Luck is as good as skill in lottery..No matter what your method it's a crap shoot..Ask ridge and he'll probably say the same thing..

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Mr Luck or Mrs Luck or just plain Luck is as good as skill in lottery..No matter what your method it's a crap shoot..Ask ridge and he'll probably say the same thing..

Tiggs, I will respectfully and with no apology..have you know that those of us who do our homework, don't need to ask anyone something that is ALREADY PROVEN!!!

I am one of many, who have done my workout for New York City for years and have seen positive results. It's no ones fault, If people are too lazy or refuse to do the Homework in their states, and spend their money depending only on "Luck"... Then complain  and bellyche that they don't win very often!!   

You are right on one thing, "it's a Crap-Shoot"  for you!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                Member #47420
                November 4, 2006
                3930 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Tiggs, I will respectfully and with no apology..have you know that those of us who do our homework, don't need to ask anyone something that is ALREADY PROVEN!!!

I am one of many, who have done my workout for New York City for years and have seen positive results. It's no ones fault, If people are too lazy or refuse to do the Homework in their states, and spend their money depending only on "Luck"... Then complain  and bellyche that they don't win very often!!   

You are right on one thing, "it's a Crap-Shoot"  for you!!!

tiggs is not complaing he is stating facts that lottery is a crap shoot no matter how you buy your tickets..Study long study wrong..

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

tiggs is not complaing he is stating facts that lottery is a crap shoot no matter how you buy your tickets..Study long study wrong..

Apply that very silly superstitious saying to yourself!  Unlike you Tiggs. I deal in real facts  and I don't depend on others to do my homework for me!!!  and wanting to win Big with  3 dollars to spend! here is another saying you can believe in "Scared Money Lose and make no Money"!!!!  not sience fiction or disrespect Tiggs,  just facts!!! Hope you can handle the truth!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Apply that very silly superstitious saying to yourself!  Unlike you Tiggs. I deal in real facts  and I don't depend on others to do my homework for me!!!  and wanting to win Big with  3 dollars to spend! here is another saying you can believe in "Scared Money Lose and make no Money"!!!!  not sience fiction or disrespect Tiggs,  just facts!!! Hope you can handle the truth!

We are both right but tiggs is more right!!..Dig??...Print this out and stick it on your wall above your computer so you don't forget it..Thank me later...

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

PS...tiggs would rather lose 3.00 then 15.00..end of story..

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

We are both right but tiggs is more right!!..Dig??...Print this out and stick it on your wall above your computer so you don't forget it..Thank me later...

No Tiggs!!! I wont waste the paper and time to print your nonsense! I can see you were never a good Student,  because you have a knowledge retention problem!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

No Tiggs!!! I wont waste the paper and time to print your nonsense! I can see you were never a good Student,  because you have a knowledge retention problem!

NONSENSE!!!!??..Shame on you tiggs does not print nonsense..tiggs hated school so no big deal..He went to 6 different schools and should have burned down all of them..If you think tiggs is so stupid why isen't he living in Tennesse???...

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

This post makes no sense at all..Excuse tiggs while he goes bangs his head against the wall and see if that helps...

New York,
                              Panama
                              Member #73078
                              April 4, 2009
                              3490 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

PS...tiggs would rather lose 3.00 then 15.00..end of story..

Yes, because tiggs play to Lose!! Why bother to spend the 3.00 dollars???!!ShockedWhat?

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina