Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Lottery System

Topic closed. 123 replies. Last post 7 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

If you developed a 100% winning system, would lotteries change thier game?

Yes!! [ 43 ]  [36.13%]
No [ 11 ]  [9.24%]
Why advertise it? [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Keep it to yourself [ 38 ]  [31.93%]
Share with friends and family [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Sell it [ 3 ]  [2.52%]
Give it away to everyone [ 6 ]  [5.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 119 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, because tiggs play to Lose!! Why bother to spend the 3.00 dollars???!!ShockedWhat?

jrosina you deleted your post that made no sense..NOW your making sense..:):)..Sweet..

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23238 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Did I miss something? What?

Looks like a meltdown...tiggs? What did you do now?

Come on now, tiggs, you spend what you want...if it's .50 that's okay. It'll just take you longer to win.

Jrosina? What did tiggs do? LOL!!

Jrosina, you can spend what you want too...and win more often Big Smile Personally, I like that idea.

rdgrnr's gonna come back with his head spinning if he didn't see this already.

New York,
      Panama
      Member #73078
      April 4, 2009
      3490 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

jrosina you deleted your post that made no sense..NOW your making sense..:):)..Sweet..

Thanks for at least admiting that you Play To LOSE!!! So why complain?? you are getting what you want!!!

In the other post I said you're not smart enough to at least keep $1.50 out of the 3.00 bucks! Since you Play to Lose!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
        Panama
        Member #73078
        April 4, 2009
        3490 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Come on now, tiggs, you spend what you want...if it's .50 that's okay. It'll just take you longer to win.

Jrosina, you can spend what you want too...and win more often Big Smile Personally, I like that idea.

dr you are right! Let those who play to lose, lose as little as possible!

As long as they don't ask for numbers,  and then not play the numbers because they want to spend $2.50cents and Win! the Jackpot!!! In less than 8 draws!!!!Banana

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

dr you are right! Let those who play to lose, lose as little as possible!

As long as they don't ask for numbers,  and then not play the numbers because they want to spend $2.50cents and Win! the Jackpot!!! In less than 8 draws!!!!Banana

Here yah go again making no sense..Oh well we are getting use to it so carry on..Carry on..

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23238 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnrrdgrnr's avatar - waltPlatinum MemberOath KeeperEast Tennessee
            United States
            Member #74415
            April 28, 2009
            1256 Posts

LOL see? He's offline right now.

Good luck to everyone!! And tiggs, you know I always say that Big Smile

Whatever you spend, I hope you get a good one!!

Jrosina, you too!!

rdgrnr, you're not here right now but I'll send that wish to you too.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Welcome dr65 to the funny farm..jrosina is just having some fun trying to say tiggs is a loser..Maybe tiggs busted a big one and is just having his fun as well..tiggs will do as you say dr and spend what he want's to if it only be 50 cents so be it..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Welcome dr65 to the funny farm..jrosina is just having some fun trying to say tiggs is a loser..Maybe tiggs busted a big one and is just having his fun as well..tiggs will do as you say dr and spend what he want's to if it only be 50 cents so be it..$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The day tiggs "bust a big one" Will be the day he just let people give him all the workouts and play them! Not leaving the winners on the table all because he refuses to spend 3 bucks more!!!! UUUff, that's a lot of Fun!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23238 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, I gotta say though in your defense, that if you hit a straight number for .50 that will give you many more plays if you continue with .50

Big Smile

Good luck tonight tiggs!

United States
                    Member #88901
                    March 25, 2010
                    35 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

This just makes me laugh... The lottery has already designed it so there 100% make sure you dont find a 100% or even a 90% 80%,70%,etc  method of winning the lottery.

Good luck everyone! See Ya!

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

tiggs, I gotta say though in your defense, that if you hit a straight number for .50 that will give you many more plays if you continue with .50

Big Smile

Good luck tonight tiggs!

Thank you dr..tiggs loves jrosina we have a understanding?????..She don't understand it but tiggs does..We have a new poster who tiggs has never seen "AreYouSerious"..He/she <<<----can't tell by the name but is trying to make us scared of playing the lottery by thier post..When you the age tiggs is it really don't matter anymore..jrosina come back to your tiggs!!!..:):)

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile

Good luck tonight tiggs!

HAHA..LOL dr, don't you go encouraging  him,  to give me a harder time than he has already!!! 

We missed some wins with his stubborn stinginess!! At the rate we are going it will be the year 2121 before he "Bus the Big one" 

His Great Grand Childrens, Childrens,  will be at his grave site saying "Granpa,we found the number workouts you got from some lady in New York we played them for you, you won!  you Bust the big one!!!"

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

HAHA..LOL dr, don't you go encouraging  him,  to give me a harder time than he has already!!! 

We missed some wins with his stubborn stinginess!! At the rate we are going it will be the year 2121 before he "Bus the Big one" 

His Great Grand Childrens, Childrens,  will be at his grave site saying "Granpa,we found the number workouts you got from some lady in New York we played them for you, you won!  you Bust the big one!!!"

Try to be nice jrosina the grave site could be this week..As tiggs sister says "you never know"..Give tiggs a big ole hug for old time sake..:):)..smoooch..

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Try to be nice jrosina the grave site could be this week..As tiggs sister says "you never know"..Give tiggs a big ole hug for old time sake..:):)..smoooch..

The only hug you are getting from me is after I send you to the bank in spite of you.  and then to the grave after I ring your neck! Sorry Brain!! But he had it coming all the aggravation he has put me through...but wait.. Coming to think of it, we can only imagine what brain as to go through on a daily Basis...Poor Woman!!No NodPoke

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

The only hug you are getting from me is after I send you to the bank in spite of you.  and then to the grave after I ring your neck! Sorry Brain!! But he had it coming all the aggravation he has put me through...but wait.. Coming to think of it, we can only imagine what brain as to go through on a daily Basis...Poor Woman!!No NodPoke

If tiggs let the Brain read this post she would probably give jrosina a high-five and tiggs could not live with that..ridge runner must be having one heck of a good day in the pig pen..Wonder if he puts lipstick on his pigs?..