Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Lottery System

Topic closed. 123 replies. Last post 7 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

If you developed a 100% winning system, would lotteries change thier game?

Yes!! [ 43 ]  [36.13%]
No [ 11 ]  [9.24%]
Why advertise it? [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Keep it to yourself [ 38 ]  [31.93%]
Share with friends and family [ 9 ]  [7.56%]
Sell it [ 3 ]  [2.52%]
Give it away to everyone [ 6 ]  [5.04%]
Total Valid Votes [ 119 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
New York,
Panama
Member #73078
April 4, 2009
3490 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

America was founded on a "Can Do" attitude.  That's what makes us Americans and why the world hates us.  We can and have moved mountains. 

Whereas Gandi said "If the mountain will not come to Gandi, then Gandi must go to the mountain".  We FORCE the mountain to come to us if that is our desire. 

When John Kennedy, in 1961, said America will put a man on the moon before the decade is out, no one thought that feat possible.  The world underestimated America at that time.  The world still underestimates America and Americans.  We may not do the job perfectly; we may not satisfy everyone; but we will get the job done.  Always have; always will.  So keep that bucket of cold water to yourself and get out of our way.  Some of us have work to do.

Now where did I put that algorithym for the lottory?

Gamesterguy! Oh, what a feeling of pure Joy you give me speaking like this! Thank you!!! Thank YoU !!! ThankYoU!!! Thank You!! Thank YOu!!!  Thank yOU!!! Thank You!!!add infinity      I Agree!Wink

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2010, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Gamesterguy! Oh, what a feeling of pure Joy you give me speaking like this! Thank you!!! Thank YoU !!! ThankYoU!!! Thank You!! Thank YOu!!!  Thank yOU!!! Thank You!!!add infinity      I Agree!Wink

You never said that to me before?..With that tiggs says later gotta go out and eat and buy some more losers..

CA
      United States
      Member #84266
      December 26, 2009
      410 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I would keep it to myself and only use it every several years. There's no need to win every drawing or every month or even every year if you have a 100% winning system.  Nothing would change other than your spendings if you use it wisely.

NASHVILLE, TENN
        United States
        Member #33372
        February 20, 2006
        1044 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

tiggs don't have a lot of time left he has more days behind him then he has ahead of him so if your going to find a sure system to break the lottery do it very very soon!!..I say you can't and will not ever do it so prove me wrong..I'm waiting...

Tiggs

You and I have this in common: we both have more days behind us than in front of us.  But I am not allowing my advanced age to hinder my efforts in finding the Yellow Brick Road.  I am doing "research" each and every day.  I am finding my way slowly and (hopefully) surely. 

One trait we do not share is: I'm waiting.  I am not waiting.  I am moving (again, hopefully) in the right direction.  I read LP each and every day.  I am looking for hints, clues, and suggestions.  I am reading every book I can find on probability, statistics (even tho I have a degree in Statistics) and randomness.  Heck, I even taught myself VBA programming in Excel!  Will I find what I am looking for?  I don't know.  But one thing I am not doing is waiting.

I call what I am doing "lottomizing".  When the wife asks me what I am doing, my reply is "Lottomizing".  When my mind wanders into areas better left unexplored because I am a married man and the wife asks me what I am thinking, I reply "Lottomizing".  That one word has gotten me out of a lot of potential scrapes.  I use it a lot.  Feel free to adopt the tactic should you so desire.

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2010, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs

You and I have this in common: we both have more days behind us than in front of us.  But I am not allowing my advanced age to hinder my efforts in finding the Yellow Brick Road.  I am doing "research" each and every day.  I am finding my way slowly and (hopefully) surely. 

One trait we do not share is: I'm waiting.  I am not waiting.  I am moving (again, hopefully) in the right direction.  I read LP each and every day.  I am looking for hints, clues, and suggestions.  I am reading every book I can find on probability, statistics (even tho I have a degree in Statistics) and randomness.  Heck, I even taught myself VBA programming in Excel!  Will I find what I am looking for?  I don't know.  But one thing I am not doing is waiting.

I call what I am doing "lottomizing".  When the wife asks me what I am doing, my reply is "Lottomizing".  When my mind wanders into areas better left unexplored because I am a married man and the wife asks me what I am thinking, I reply "Lottomizing".  That one word has gotten me out of a lot of potential scrapes.  I use it a lot.  Feel free to adopt the tactic should you so desire.

GASMETERGUY..At my age I don't need the "lottomizing" excuse..Maybe 30 years ago or 40..:)..I do hope you find the cure for losing lotto and find the sure thing but I don't like to study so I'll just wait and get it from you,that is if you share it and I'm still around..Keep me posted..I have a lot of help from certain women here?????..so PLEASE HURRY!!!..

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, I am working as fast and furious as I can.  I, too, feel the approach of creaking bones, aching muscles, and bouts of nausea.  As far as sharing goes, in which state do you reside?  I stay away from States with computer draws as I feel those States are not conducting a fair and balanced draw.  I feel they are manipulating the numbers to get the results THEY want. (or rather the pay-outs they want).  Such action would destroy any algorithym one might devise.

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I live in Kentucky now but after the Powerball draw I might be living some place else..:)..I hope..

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs, I am working as fast and furious as I can.  I, too, feel the approach of creaking bones, aching muscles, and bouts of nausea.  As far as sharing goes, in which state do you reside?  I stay away from States with computer draws as I feel those States are not conducting a fair and balanced draw.  I feel they are manipulating the numbers to get the results THEY want. (or rather the pay-outs they want).  Such action would destroy any algorithym one might devise.

tiggs resides in Kentucky! Gamesterguy, he is my new friend!Love

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                  Member #47420
                  November 4, 2006
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm blushing..You know anyone who lives in Westbury NY..........

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm blushing..You know anyone who lives in Westbury NY..........

No tiggs, but In White Plains and in Beacon New York I know a few!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Is that in America??....:)

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Is that in America??....:)

Very funny tiggs, It is in America or Tajikistan!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Gotta go and eat an old American meal that I just love..PIZZA!!..Later and keep the light on..

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Gotta go and eat an old American meal that I just love..PIZZA!!..Later and keep the light on..

lol. K

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2010, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

As a good song once said...."I'm not aware of too many things, I know what I know if you know what I mean".

It's a fascinating question, but I have some reservations. If someone could follow through on such a fantastic feat of beating the lottery 100% of the time, that person would have to take a deep breath, sit back, and realize what power they have, and not wonder whether the lottery would fold, or any other lottery related consequences. A much more important concern must be thought out.

Think for just one moment. On your very second JP win, the odds fly out immensley. On your 3rd win, the odds of beating the game is gargantuan beyond understanding. On the following wins thereafter, the insurmaountable odds become surreal, to the point of being close to a GOD's ability. NO, there is much more to think about than the lottery at this point.

After the 5th win, In my case, I'd wonder if I could cure cancer, defy gravity, create life...... and a whole host of other feats....lol