Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are we fooled to believe that there's a system?

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Guru101.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Jordans121

Here in Texas, the Pick 3 and Pick 4 ball machines are on some type automated program. That is, the balls don't come up at regular intervals. Sometimes the time delay lasts for 10 seconds or more.

I think this is a feature that allows the machines to provide 'random' results.

If the balls come up at set intervals, it's possible someone could use it to their advantage.

I've watched the Florida Pick 3 drawings. They use separate machines and a lottery employee triggers something behind the machines that
causes a winning ball to come up the chute.

Does the employee know when to activate the machine to obtain a desired outcome? I doubt it.

IMHO, I doubt that lotteries have the desire and capabilities to manipulate the drawings. The machines and drawing machines are engineered
to provide random results, and that's what happens.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
    Member #27050
    November 26, 2005
    40272 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

"If you think about it, there's really only two ways to play: You keep track of the numbers and either bet on the ones that come up most frequently, because they're Hot, or bet on the numbers that haven't been chosen yet, because they inevitably will be." <Brad Duke>

That and Good Luck!

I don't think I could have said it better Raven.  Everyone must agree that each draw is a random pick of 3, or 4 or 5 etc. numbers.  Just like the roll of the dice, where you will always have a 1:12 chance of rolling any given number, so is the lottery.  Following trends (with a little luck) you can catch these trends on the up swing (hot numbers) or down swing coming back up (cold numbers).  While it is not completely predictable, tracking over many years gives one a "fair" idea of what's coming down the road.  Like lotterybraker always says, when random meets luck (OK and a lot of good tracking skills) you "may" catch a number.  There are a lot of good predictors here on LP, and most have their own custom way of picking numbers.  But I believe that anyone who predicts numbers fairly regularly, uses more than one way to pick numbers.  All "systems" go cold, and without a fall back, you're dead in the water.  The art of tracking sums, rt sums, vtracs, catagories, pairs, etc. all weigh in to a well rounded game.

OK, that's my opinion and outlook on the game, of course.... Big Smile

Lep

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2010, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

There are 4 statesment that are said repeatedly but are different...They are:

Can the Pick6/Powerball be won...

Is there a system that let´s you win the lotto...

Can the Pick6/Powerball BE CRACKED....

If Pick6/Powerball can be cracked can it happen with less than: $5 tickets or $10 tickets or $1 ticket...

The first 3 are possible...The last one is almost impossible...

Can the Pick6/Powerball be won...Yes, happens all the time no not trying to be funny, i find it interesting that: 70% of lotto players choose quick picks and 50% of lotto winners are quick pickers (read that on othe internet) so that means that the other 50% choose their own numbers of have a system and win with it, they are not going to say the truth...Again it happens all the time...

Is there a system that let´s you win the lotto...Yes, not the way you will like it and if is the way you will like it, it will take an LP predictor...

Can the Pick6/Powerball BE CRACKED....Depends with how much money are you talking about but yes...Also it depends how often are you talking about...But again you ONLY need to win it: ONCE...

People ask me why i write my systems...You know if you could master randomness it will mean you could see the future (with a different variable), again: NOBODY, NOBODY saw world war 1 or world war 2 coming...NOBODY i remember reading that particular sentence in my history book...If you have been following what i´ve said on my blog, i said something in my blog that even i wasnt expecting it about the future is a possible scenario is not something that is GOING to happen but is something that it COULD happen...Guess what? There is the pentagon, there is los alamos, there is berkley lab and NOBODY, NO BODY saw coming what i said in my blog not just once but like 3 possible scenarios...They will had had the state of Texas fill with supercomputers and they STILL will not have seen it coming...Suppose what i said becomes a reality...Dude i dont care WHAT they got you are not fully prepared for the future...So to me is maybe cracking randomness we can see stuff we cant see with the naked eye, remember the movie: Mothman Prophecies, everyone was ridiculing Richard Gere in that movie, NO ONE saw the economic crisis coming...It wasnt until what was it: 1935 or 1905 cant remember the date that the supersize telescope was invented, so all these times we didnt know that most meteors that are bound for earth are swallow up by Jupiter, yet believe me, the people of: 1433 as well as: 1735 thought they knew everything some of them had money, toast with wines had the most beautiful women/blondes thought that life was good believed in their math superiority...Again....People of Rome same thing...Didnt realized that EVERYTHING could had been GONE....They got saved from the guillotine from a guardian angel planet...lol...Not long ago 2 asteroids collided in space in mid air with each other YOU KNOW THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING...

Supposed you live in a house, and there is 1 room locked and you hear noises you CAN NOT SEE what is going on inside the room but hypotheticall speaking if you knew the terms plug in the variables and pick up the pieces hypothetically speaking you could know what is going on inside the room live even though you cant SEE what is going on inside the room...Same thing with a foreign planet 7 billion light years from Earth...The variables and the instigator motives are what are needed to plug in into the equation...Of course is no Pick5/49 is much larger than that but the Pick5/49 system can be used as the basis...

The face on Mars...I know that in no other planet in this universe you are going to see that you know as a kid i´ve seen faces figures on stuff the few times that i saw them and they were never close to an ant nest or bee nest yet this is a small planet...Not just that, Mars the rocks are RED and what does our muscles look like? Red IN SUCH CLOSE PROXIMITY...Whatever...and there is more....

Again there are many reasons why i continue chasing the lotto/randomness....What i want is: $5 tickets or less...and i am also hoping many other institutions are reading this...This motivates me more than what the lotto wants to do and to me that´s more important than some: 60 billion dollars or 100 billion dollars a year...

Even after win if i win i am still chase randomness....

What keeps me going also in trying to find the system that will crack powerball with: $5 tickets is that Powerball doesnt have: 200 million combinations...If you KNEW the bonus ball it only has like: 4 million...Those 4 millions are multiplied: 46 or 43 times...

to win Powerball all you had to do is win a: Pick6/42 which normally give you: 1-4 million dollars and is not even a Pick6/42 but a Pick6/36 because most drawings play from: 3-39 again you dont need to win it everyday just ONCE OR TWICE and AGAIN, you dont need to win POWERBALL EVERY DRAWING JUST ONCE...Win it 2 or 3 times place the money in the bank and you got it and with the interest play Powerball and you got it...

I´ve seen several Megamillions drawings that from the first number to the last number have: 30 or 25 number range difference...

You know let´s say you won Pick6/42 which is really Pick6/36 but let´s say you win it twice: Now you have 8 million dollars...the only problem is the taxes but let´s say they gave you: 4% for it: is: $320,000 a year...The stock market is not doing that good right now, BUT Place those $320,000 a year in the stock market every year for 6 years...How you know they will not multiply to: $800,000 in 10 years or 1 million...It will be: $6 million + 8 million = 14 million which is the same thing as winning Powerball starting jackpot of: $20 million and sharing it with someone, which you know: IT DOES HAPPEN just that it took you longer...Not only that every time you play and if you win: you got to guess between 1-3 that you will get: $20 million or $40 million or $60 million and you know the chance of been a split jackpot is there...Suppose you win a: $40 million dollar MegaMillions jackpot and you share it with 4 people...40 divided by 4 = 10 million each, after taxes: 4 million maybe...And if your WIFE leaves you, you stay with 2 million...What was: 40 is now 2 million...And you know: 20-60 millions is Powerball average jackpots...

You know the biggest jackpots of MegaMillions and Powerball only 2 have gone to 1 individual the rest have been SPLIT...

Not just that if you have been reading my post and blogs, a Pick6/36 is actually a Pick6/12 if you let: 1,2,3=1..4,5,6=2....7,8,9=3 and so on until you reach to 36...You win Pick6/12 and you WIN POWERBALL...

Also Pick4 is a: Pick4/18 combination game if you knew for certain a certain Pick4 number was coming and you betted: $300 it will equal: = 1.5 million and there you go climbing...Win it 2 or 3 times and is enough to place in the bank and use the interest to climb more with Pick4, and when you climb enough you use that money to play powerball...Win Pick4, three or 4 times and that much in the millions write a book and it helps you climb more...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
        South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15309 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

"If you think about it, there's really only two ways to play: You keep track of the numbers and either bet on the ones that come up most frequently, because they're Hot, or bet on the numbers that haven't been chosen yet, because they inevitably will be." <Brad Duke>

That and Good Luck!

I Agree!

Well said Raven62.  That is exactly what I do here in Florida.  I take the TOP number drawn in both Cash 3 & Play 4 and play them everyday.  There is no lottery system that will predict numbers.  Any number can come out any given time day or night.  It's all LUCK!  I've won more money on my hunches than any system out there.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49615 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Jordans121

Here in Texas, the Pick 3 and Pick 4 ball machines are on some type automated program. That is, the balls don't come up at regular intervals. Sometimes the time delay lasts for 10 seconds or more.

I think this is a feature that allows the machines to provide 'random' results.

If the balls come up at set intervals, it's possible someone could use it to their advantage.

I've watched the Florida Pick 3 drawings. They use separate machines and a lottery employee triggers something behind the machines that
          causes a winning ball to come up the chute.

Does the employee know when to activate the machine to obtain a desired outcome? I doubt it.

IMHO, I doubt that lotteries have the desire and capabilities to manipulate the drawings. The machines and drawing machines are engineered
          to provide random results, and that's what happens.

Lottery commissions spend a tremendous amount of effort making sure the numbers appear random.

Strobe lights are used in industry to stop the motion of rotating and moving objects.

They could also be used to freeze the motion of Numbered Balls whirling around in an air chamber.

When the Numbered Ball with the desired Number on it is near the exit chute, the chute could be opened. (Almost sounds like a game of skill)

Are Mechanical Ball Machines really as rig-free as people think?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2010, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

There are 4 statesment that are said repeatedly but are different...They are:

Can the Pick6/Powerball be won...

Is there a system that let´s you win the lotto...

Can the Pick6/Powerball BE CRACKED....

If Pick6/Powerball can be cracked can it happen with less than: $5 tickets or $10 tickets or $1 ticket...

The first 3 are possible...The last one is almost impossible...

Can the Pick6/Powerball be won...Yes, happens all the time no not trying to be funny, i find it interesting that: 70% of lotto players choose quick picks and 50% of lotto winners are quick pickers (read that on othe internet) so that means that the other 50% choose their own numbers of have a system and win with it, they are not going to say the truth...Again it happens all the time...

Is there a system that let´s you win the lotto...Yes, not the way you will like it and if is the way you will like it, it will take an LP predictor...

Can the Pick6/Powerball BE CRACKED....Depends with how much money are you talking about but yes...Also it depends how often are you talking about...But again you ONLY need to win it: ONCE...

People ask me why i write my systems...You know if you could master randomness it will mean you could see the future (with a different variable), again: NOBODY, NOBODY saw world war 1 or world war 2 coming...NOBODY i remember reading that particular sentence in my history book...If you have been following what i´ve said on my blog, i said something in my blog that even i wasnt expecting it about the future is a possible scenario is not something that is GOING to happen but is something that it COULD happen...Guess what? There is the pentagon, there is los alamos, there is berkley lab and NOBODY, NO BODY saw coming what i said in my blog not just once but like 3 possible scenarios...They will had had the state of Texas fill with supercomputers and they STILL will not have seen it coming...Suppose what i said becomes a reality...Dude i dont care WHAT they got you are not fully prepared for the future...So to me is maybe cracking randomness we can see stuff we cant see with the naked eye, remember the movie: Mothman Prophecies, everyone was ridiculing Richard Gere in that movie, NO ONE saw the economic crisis coming...It wasnt until what was it: 1935 or 1905 cant remember the date that the supersize telescope was invented, so all these times we didnt know that most meteors that are bound for earth are swallow up by Jupiter, yet believe me, the people of: 1433 as well as: 1735 thought they knew everything some of them had money, toast with wines had the most beautiful women/blondes thought that life was good believed in their math superiority...Again....People of Rome same thing...Didnt realized that EVERYTHING could had been GONE....They got saved from the guillotine from a guardian angel planet...lol...Not long ago 2 asteroids collided in space in mid air with each other YOU KNOW THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING...

Supposed you live in a house, and there is 1 room locked and you hear noises you CAN NOT SEE what is going on inside the room but hypotheticall speaking if you knew the terms plug in the variables and pick up the pieces hypothetically speaking you could know what is going on inside the room live even though you cant SEE what is going on inside the room...Same thing with a foreign planet 7 billion light years from Earth...The variables and the instigator motives are what are needed to plug in into the equation...Of course is no Pick5/49 is much larger than that but the Pick5/49 system can be used as the basis...

The face on Mars...I know that in no other planet in this universe you are going to see that you know as a kid i´ve seen faces figures on stuff the few times that i saw them and they were never close to an ant nest or bee nest yet this is a small planet...Not just that, Mars the rocks are RED and what does our muscles look like? Red IN SUCH CLOSE PROXIMITY...Whatever...and there is more....

Again there are many reasons why i continue chasing the lotto/randomness....What i want is: $5 tickets or less...and i am also hoping many other institutions are reading this...This motivates me more than what the lotto wants to do and to me that´s more important than some: 60 billion dollars or 100 billion dollars a year...

Even after win if i win i am still chase randomness....

What keeps me going also in trying to find the system that will crack powerball with: $5 tickets is that Powerball doesnt have: 200 million combinations...If you KNEW the bonus ball it only has like: 4 million...Those 4 millions are multiplied: 46 or 43 times...

to win Powerball all you had to do is win a: Pick6/42 which normally give you: 1-4 million dollars and is not even a Pick6/42 but a Pick6/36 because most drawings play from: 3-39 again you dont need to win it everyday just ONCE OR TWICE and AGAIN, you dont need to win POWERBALL EVERY DRAWING JUST ONCE...Win it 2 or 3 times place the money in the bank and you got it and with the interest play Powerball and you got it...

I´ve seen several Megamillions drawings that from the first number to the last number have: 30 or 25 number range difference...

You know let´s say you won Pick6/42 which is really Pick6/36 but let´s say you win it twice: Now you have 8 million dollars...the only problem is the taxes but let´s say they gave you: 4% for it: is: $320,000 a year...The stock market is not doing that good right now, BUT Place those $320,000 a year in the stock market every year for 6 years...How you know they will not multiply to: $800,000 in 10 years or 1 million...It will be: $6 million + 8 million = 14 million which is the same thing as winning Powerball starting jackpot of: $20 million and sharing it with someone, which you know: IT DOES HAPPEN just that it took you longer...Not only that every time you play and if you win: you got to guess between 1-3 that you will get: $20 million or $40 million or $60 million and you know the chance of been a split jackpot is there...Suppose you win a: $40 million dollar MegaMillions jackpot and you share it with 4 people...40 divided by 4 = 10 million each, after taxes: 4 million maybe...And if your WIFE leaves you, you stay with 2 million...What was: 40 is now 2 million...And you know: 20-60 millions is Powerball average jackpots...

You know the biggest jackpots of MegaMillions and Powerball only 2 have gone to 1 individual the rest have been SPLIT...

Not just that if you have been reading my post and blogs, a Pick6/36 is actually a Pick6/12 if you let: 1,2,3=1..4,5,6=2....7,8,9=3 and so on until you reach to 36...You win Pick6/12 and you WIN POWERBALL...

Also Pick4 is a: Pick4/18 combination game if you knew for certain a certain Pick4 number was coming and you betted: $300 it will equal: = 1.5 million and there you go climbing...Win it 2 or 3 times and is enough to place in the bank and use the interest to climb more with Pick4, and when you climb enough you use that money to play powerball...Win Pick4, three or 4 times and that much in the millions write a book and it helps you climb more...

if you let: 1,2,3=1 then 4,5,6=2 then 7,8,9=3 and so on until you reach to: 18 on the Pick4/18 combination game then is a: Pick4/6...So to win Powerball you got to guess 4 numbers from 1-6...

you only need to win Powerball...ONCE....take away that habit of yours of wanting to win it every drawing....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

bobby623's avatar - abstract
              San Angelo, Texas
              United States
              Member #1097
              January 31, 2003
              1394 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Raven62

Anything is possible.
              If lottery folks want to cheat, I suppose they can figure out ways to do it.  However, lottery drawings are supervised by
              lot of folks, including potential whistleblowers.

I have a strategy for choosing (guessing) numbers to play.
              I doubt the lottery cheaters know what my numbers are.

I just choose to give the lottery folks the benefit of the doubt.
              It they are cheating, there isn't anything I can do about it.

Life is difficult enough without worrying about what lottery folks are doing behind the scene.

Bobby623

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

The problem is trying too pick the exact 3,4,5 or 6 numbers in the various games people that do attempt this win by luck playing anniversary,ages,birthdays etc... but players in this forum that don't use those methods are fighting a losing battle trying too pick the exact numbers.There is NO SYSTEM but there are STRATEGIES that can increase your chances of winning.The way too do that is too select a GROUP of numbers too try and TRAP your winning set then apply filters too reduce your combos this is the best way so far as I can tell because I have been able too hit straight in the Pick-3 and Boxed in the Pick-4 doing this.Pretty soon I'm gonna apply this method too the Pick-5 (which is more challenging) the tools needed are really good lottery software with excellent filters and number analysis capablilities plus having really good number picking skills.In the Pick-3/4 you should select anywhere from (6-8) numbers too wheel positionally in the Pick-5 (16-21) numbers and select 2 Key numbers if possible or use a program that has a multitude of filters you can apply too reduce the numbers too a reasonable playing level.In the Pick-6 you would need (18-24) numbers and some really,really good software for reducing combo's for now I plan on  going for the Pick-5 after I try and get a straight hit in the Pick-4.I don't play every day and only spend anywhere from $5-$10 too keep my gambling cost low I mostly bet  .50 on my numbers and when ever possible I'll go $1.00.Too keep from having too play way too many numbers I look for specific filter variables that are not too difficult too track and jumble around different filters together too get the results I want.It's not easy by any means because the variables act in 2 ways NON-RANDOM and RANDOM activity so do the numbers what this means is you will have activity that sticks too statistical value and other times it won't for example a number or filter variable that is over due does not hit for another 2 weeks when statistically it should have hit a week ago.Or you have something repeat 2-3 times than you decide okay this has played itself out now so I can drop it and it repeats 2 more times.Another one is when you have a 1 day skip pattern that lasts for 3-5 days stuff like this is what I call RANDOM activity.When numbers or variables have a short,med,long skip pattern and it follows that or it's overdue too hit and it does this is called NON-RANDOM activity because they are predictable by following a statistical pattern when this happens I have no problem selecting certain numbers and necessary filters but when the RANDOM activity starts it's a pain in the butt.Trying too keep up with both can be difficult and can cause you too make silly mistakes that's why I try and play every 2-3 days that way the RANDOM activity can do it's thing so I can concentrate on other stuff.Usually I find that after a few days you don't have so many RANDOM things going on at once which makes it easier that's how I WAS able too win I CAUGHT everything on a day when more NON-RANDOM activity occurred compared too RANDOM.Here is another example of RANDOM activity in the FL Pick-4 right now all low numbers have been out for 48 days when my software says Statistically it should come up anywhere from 15-30 days I was playing all low in my selections several times I  woul  play all low certain it would be a winner well that was over a week ago and still no all low numbers.So right now since it's gone 18 days over it's statistically pattern I have no idea\clue when it's gonna hit which makes it a "random variable" 2  nights ago  I selected the (1 low) pattern and it did come up because according too my software it was due and that made it a "non-random"variable I missed the Pick-4 straight by 1 number I had (3 7 8 5) the numbers drawn were (3 7 9 5) I messed up by leaving out the 9 in position 3 during my number selection process.

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Well how can it be a system if it doesn't work or you can't get it too work?? my point was there is no system that will give you the exact numbers drawn whether it's pick-3/4 or pick-5/6.Strategies seem too work best at least they do for me

Dawn32's avatar - DawnMarch2012
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #71646
                    March 1, 2009
                    204 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

I have my own system of wheeling p4 numbers (I wheel 6 of them) by picking more hot and "lukewarm" and only one cold number.  I almost always get 3 out of 4, which is nothing cause no money is won, but its closer then when I pick random numbers.  So I think my odds of winning go up using my little "system."

"Bless me Lord, so that I may be a blessing to others."

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2010, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah that's the best way too play it works for me do you wheel by position?? when I hit boxed in Pick-4 I wheeled by group I chose 8 numbers 4 from the low (0-4) and 4 from the high (5-9) when I hit straight in the Pick-3 I wheel by position 6 numbers each. I seperate the numbers into 5 pairs 01,23,45,67,89 and choose 3 pairs  which gives you 6 numbers I use a 20 draw history too help determine which pairs too select I also color code them with "high lighters" so it's easier too see what's going on.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10344 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2010, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I have my own system of wheeling p4 numbers (I wheel 6 of them) by picking more hot and "lukewarm" and only one cold number.  I almost always get 3 out of 4, which is nothing cause no money is won, but its closer then when I pick random numbers.  So I think my odds of winning go up using my little "system."

Check out the Massachusetts Lottey website. They don't have a Pick 3 game exactly, but on ther Pick 4 they have 4, any 3, any 2, and any 1 on the payout chart.

Not sure how it works, but sounds interesting.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10344 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

For those who believe in systems for the lottery, consider this.

An original KENO ticket consisted of 80 Chinese characters, not numbers. So people naturally played their names, their family names, etc...

KENO financed the building of the Great Wall of China. Think about that.

KENO in its casino format, 80 numbers and you pick how many you want to play for, the max being 15 out of the 20 drawn out of 80, has never had anyone hit a 15 spot.

One time at the Las Vegas Club in Vegas, a couple, a player and a KENO writer, tried past-posting a 15 spot. They got caught because the boss knew know one has ever hit one, and these two clods claimed to have had the first 15 numbers drawn. Nice try.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                            Northern Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #83350
                            December 5, 2009
                            1313 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2010, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I do not think that there is a system with "true" lottery drawings (i.e. machine and ping-pong ball), but there are definitely interesting patterns that emerge (e.g. some numbers showing up more frequently than other numbers). 

As for computerized drawings, I feel that there has to be a system. I just do not know what it is. I do not think that computer drawings are random, although they certainly seem to be.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2010, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Check out the Massachusetts Lottey website. They don't have a Pick 3 game exactly, but on ther Pick 4 they have 4, any 3, any 2, and any 1 on the payout chart.

Not sure how it works, but sounds interesting.

I checked out the Mass lottery and that's pretty neat how they got it..A lot of small payouts but you take what they give you..