Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are we fooled to believe that there's a system?

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Guru101.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
NH
United States
Member #83352
December 5, 2009
223 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2010, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Does random exist?

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

LUCKY  PLAY  and  INTELLIGENT PLAY  are the only ways too win luck works with players that use anniversary,birthday,ages and other important numbers in there life also those that just select numbers randomly from the playslip.When you hit this way it's called "LUCK" but when you have a strategy/system for selecting your numbers whether it's using software or number system of your own creation or purchased online then your using "INTELLIGENT" means of playing because your trying too target specific patterns,variables and statistical variances too choose numbers that are most likely too hit.Just saying it's all luck is  incorrect I HAVE met some players from a few lottery forums (2 from this forum) over the years that have hit too many times for it too just be luck.If your able too hit the numbers more than what the odds dictate then it's not luck for example the odds of hitting the Pick-3 is 1 in 1000 so if your hitting anywhere from 1-3 times a week then you have surpassed the odds but if you hit the Pick-3 one time and  never too hit again then it was luck when you did.Quick-Picks would be considered part luck and part strategy the strategy part is the computer using an algorythm for randomly selecting a set of numbers the luck part is the person out of thousands who are playing having the winning ticket.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

There are systems, the real system is the one YOU CREATE!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I agree because I've never been able too hit using quick-picks or just randomly selecting numbers but when I started using software and strategies I started winning and it was from strategies I developed for selecting numbers then I used software too generate my combo's.

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

LUCK isn't the only system because it's not a system,no one can hit on a regular basis with luck and no one has too the best of my knowledge, a REAL system would enable you too hit on a regular basis not necessarily everyday but say once or twice a week.The reason quick-picks hit is because of the odds if the odds of hitting a Pick-5 jackpot are 1 in 380,000 and the majority of the states population is playing that game then your gonna have a winner possiblly more than one because 380,000 tickets or more were purchased so the winning combo is out there somewhere.The luck part kicks in as far as who is holding that winning ticket.I challenged my mother by playing the cash 3 and pick-4 games using software and a number selection strategy while she bought quick picks in any game she wanted.We started this past summer and she won a total of  $35 hitting 3 numbers in the Pick-6 ($7) and 2 numbers plus the mega ball in our Mega Money game here in FL for ($27). I hit the cash 3 straight for $250 twice and the play 4 boxed for $200 the first 2 happen in July then in Sep and the last was this past month we both spent around $5-$10 whenever we decided too play which wasn't everyday.

If hitting once or twice a wk in pick 3 is a real system then I am on my way

pepper1's avatar - batman38
            hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2010, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Nope, I am not being paranoid.

This is what I read from Maxim magazine years ago. It claimed that the system indeed exists. But, lottery guys don't just sit there and watch their system gets broken into. They constantly work on the 'system' to prevent anyone from having unfair advantage.

Personally, I don't buy it. Maxim and FHM (now defunct) make up a lot of crap. Truth is, it's a matter of statistics. When someone really discovers the system, all the authority has to do is to up the matrix. And take a look at Italian lottery. The odd is whole lot more astronomical with more numbers in their matrix. But winners come up regularly despite the impossible odds.

I can visualize the image that lottery guys laughing at the poor guys who's researching for the 'system' and don't have a life. But if we look at the winning numbers, it looks like there's some kind of pattern. Truth is, we are pattern-seeking animals and we tend to see patterns in things that are actually random.

Like I said before, playing lottery is about dreams. It's kind of a drop of acid. As long as you are not obsessing with it, it's a harmless form of tripping. But doing stuff like obsessing with the system or number dreams (sadly, I still can't let go of my number dreams!) it will make your life a living hell.

Yes there is a system I believe that I have it. My problem is human error.

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Right now I have 4 vtrac systems, 1 which is most valuable but I have a secret system as well that I only have to play about 12 numbers for about 3 draws twice in a wk. However, one cannot hit every draw. Its impossible. What one must do is learn how to track numbers in an unconventional way like I do. Again my method is very profitable because I know how to use it. Understand the lottery officials want you to play everyday but I surely will not. This distinguishes the veterans from the addicted players. If you fit this description please don't hesitate to make that CALL!

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Does random exist?

the lottery is random but to me true random does not exist...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2010, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Does random exist?

Random is as random does.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

LUCKY  PLAY  and  INTELLIGENT PLAY  are the only ways too win luck works with players that use anniversary,birthday,ages and other important numbers in there life also those that just select numbers randomly from the playslip.When you hit this way it's called "LUCK" but when you have a strategy/system for selecting your numbers whether it's using software or number system of your own creation or purchased online then your using "INTELLIGENT" means of playing because your trying too target specific patterns,variables and statistical variances too choose numbers that are most likely too hit.Just saying it's all luck is  incorrect I HAVE met some players from a few lottery forums (2 from this forum) over the years that have hit too many times for it too just be luck.If your able too hit the numbers more than what the odds dictate then it's not luck for example the odds of hitting the Pick-3 is 1 in 1000 so if your hitting anywhere from 1-3 times a week then you have surpassed the odds but if you hit the Pick-3 one time and  never too hit again then it was luck when you did.Quick-Picks would be considered part luck and part strategy the strategy part is the computer using an algorythm for randomly selecting a set of numbers the luck part is the person out of thousands who are playing having the winning ticket.

I'll tell you what, I coud sit and read posts such as this and similiar one's by DeltaDown and be as happy as a pig in slop!!! It just doesn't get any plainer...there are systems but, one must simply develop their own based on personal studies.

One must actually "live" for these Pick games in order to discover their system of play. Once this takes place, you'll understand not only "HOW" to play but, more importantly, "WHY" to play certain times and ways. You cannot play this game on every single draw and if you are, then you're losing a lot more than you'll ever win and I can guarantee that.

This is a "seasonal" thing we're dealing with here. I have been seriously humbled by this game over the years from trying to make all the money all the time. I have been humbled from spending my money foolishly as well.

HOW, WHEN, and WHY will always beat the odds and dominate Pick 3. It has been proven...trust me. This is an excellent post LotteryTechInc!!!

L.L.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19825 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

According to lottery websites the odds of having a winning ticket can vary from 1:10 (10%) for a pick5 game to 1:40 (3%) for a jackpot game like MegaMillions and yet there are predictors at LP who consistently do better than that.  That tells me these predictors aren't just randomly picking their combinations but are using a strategy that improves their odds of winning.  If the payouts were equal to even a third the odds of winning, these strategies would make a profit and lotteries recognize this and have adjusted their payout amounts accordingly, paying $1 to $10 for such wins. 

Beating the odds of winning the top prizes, 1:600K for pick5 or 1:145M for a game like MM is a different story but I believe strategies that improve your odds of winning the smaller prizes will improve your odds of winning the top prizes too. 

Each player has to decide for himself if it's foolish to pick his combinations using a strategy, family birthdays and etc.  or picking a few QPs instead is better.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2010, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Jordans121

Not just priceless, absolutely priceless, considering your avatar:

"There are systems, the real system is the one YOU CREATE!"

You win your choice of any room you want at the Institute for the Lottery Insane

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                          Member #68002
                          December 10, 2008
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

"LUCKY LOSER"

Thanks glad you enjoyed my post!!!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #48725
                            January 7, 2007
                            1953 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I've been getting a lot of hits on KY Cashball. I know my system works, it's just a matter of being able to chop the Pick 6 game down to where I can hit 4/6 and 5/6 more often and hopefully a 6/6! I'm going to be testing a new filter pretty soon, so I'm hoping for some good results, and I believe there will be! I can't wait to win Hoosier Lotto!Big Grin

Gonna win.Big Smile