Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are we fooled to believe that there's a system?

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Guru101.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
Connecticut
United States
Member #61623
May 29, 2008
20581 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

""..Are we fooled to believe that there's a system?""

..take a hard look at vertical formations is all I can say.It's about a rythm more than a system that is very real if you can master it.It's no wonder why most basic p3 systems revolve around plus1  minus 1 type stuff and they work.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

""..Are we fooled to believe that there's a system?""

..take a hard look at vertical formations is all I can say.It's about a rythm more than a system that is very real if you can master it.It's no wonder why most basic p3 systems revolve around plus1  minus 1 type stuff and they work.

for example in jersey today...it was no mystery a 5 was a strong candidiate for first position

..it was "1 less" than a recent P4

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
    MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
    Sat, Feb 6, 20105-0-6
    Fri, Feb 5, 20108-8-44-1-58-2-2-74-7-2-3
    Thu, Feb 4, 20101-4-86-4-30-3-5-62-5-3-6
    Wed, Feb 3, 20103-4-97-3-05-8-9-00-2-5-2
    Tue, Feb 2, 20104-5-03-9-36-1-3-05-9-1-3

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40250 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

for example in jersey today...it was no mystery a 5 was a strong candidiate for first position

..it was "1 less" than a recent P4

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
      MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
      Sat, Feb 6, 20105-0-6
      Fri, Feb 5, 20108-8-44-1-58-2-2-74-7-2-3
      Thu, Feb 4, 20101-4-86-4-30-3-5-62-5-3-6
      Wed, Feb 3, 20103-4-97-3-05-8-9-00-2-5-2
      Tue, Feb 2, 20104-5-03-9-36-1-3-05-9-1-3

IN STATISTICS...There is something called the 4 m's man, machine ,method and material. these 4 things all figure into the drawings.

1.  man..the person who is either pushing the buttons or pulling the lever ..his or hers timing between each push.

2. machine..air flow ..temperature.

3.method..drop down balls, pop up balls.

4. material...type of plastic used ,some air filled plastics can still have temperature variations..cold air sinks, hot air floats up.

all of these thing can effect the outcome ,sometimes in your favor sometimes not, and in this randomness there still has to be a pattern its called the bell curve.  the daily 3 does not run into infinity because theres only 1000 numbers . if you add up all the sums of the daily 3 you and plotted them on a graph for each drawing (ROUGHLY 746 DRAWINGS A YEAR DEPENDING ON YOUR STATE) you will see a bell shape. if lets say 203 came out 50 times a year in your state i would be concerned. if 716 came out 10 times that would be close to normal. Jonnybgood has an ability to see these random patterns ,its called 3rd angle projection, just like people who can look at blueprints and understand them without formal training.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

also the state lottery doesnt realized that if someone had a system to crack their games...Nobody will bring down the state lottery, nobody in their right mind will bring it down, will bring down the state lottery...they just want piece of mind....that´s like demolishing all the banks of the world, nobody in their right mind if they could do it will do it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8358 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged
          There is no system that will win 100% of the time.

With all the math and computer geek's in the world if there was a system it would be out by now.

You cant break the lottery, safeguards are in place to prevent that from happening.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            CA
            United States
            Member #84266
            December 26, 2009
            410 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2010, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I do not think that there is a system with "true" lottery drawings (i.e. machine and ping-pong ball), but there are definitely interesting patterns that emerge (e.g. some numbers showing up more frequently than other numbers). 

As for computerized drawings, I feel that there has to be a system. I just do not know what it is. I do not think that computer drawings are random, although they certainly seem to be.

All computerized drawings can never be  truely random since they are governed by algorithms. The person(s) who write the algorithms will know how to beat it. A professor level mathematician can probably predict it given enough sample size and a super computer to analyze the drawings.

I would love to see high speed videos of drawings to see how the balls really move around.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/208395

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2010, 1:06 am - IP Logged

"Just because we can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

So you don't deny the existence of Santa Clause or any other mythical creatures/ beings?

Sorry, but your logic and analogy is flawed. Santa or any other mythical creature will be just that. "MYTHICAL".......

Everyone who is somewhat sane knows that Santa is not real. Clearly, oxygen exists and everyone knows it, but it can't be seen. I'm only speaking of tangible facts.

BTW, I was also referring to patterns. Let's stay focused here. Just because a consistent pattern can't be seen by the mortal eye, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Next....

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1953 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2010, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I'm not fooled. I have my own system and it's gonna help me win Hoosier Lotto.Big Grin

Gonna win.Big Smile

CA
                    United States
                    Member #84266
                    December 26, 2009
                    410 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but your logic and analogy is flawed. Santa or any other mythical creature will be just that. "MYTHICAL".......

Everyone who is somewhat sane knows that Santa is not real. Clearly, oxygen exists and everyone knows it, but it can't be seen. I'm only speaking of tangible facts.

BTW, I was also referring to patterns. Let's stay focused here. Just because a consistent pattern can't be seen by the mortal eye, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Next....

No it's not. I was just going off about what You said: "just because we can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist." I made my argument using your logic. We lack evidence of God's existence and yet millions of people believe in him. So why can't that be said about other fairy tale beings?

Oxygen can be seen, just not with the naked eye. People knows that it exists because it is proven by science. 

Ever watch A Beautiful Mind? The guy sees patterns and codes that isn't there and it turns out that he's crazy...

Maybe the system to beat the lottery is the same thing as the God equation that people are looking for. Lol.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2010, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

The only system/pattern that can win the Powerball or the lotto or Italy´s Pick6/90 with less than 3 tickets has a: German Swatchstika missing 1 leg and a: computer X not a regular x on it...(like 2 united U´s on it)...I can crack the pattern...

Is the only system so far that i´ve seen that can win Powerball with less than: 3 tickets...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2010, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

A code will be found in the study of synchronal sound someday.

And it will be music to someone's ears.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: February 8, 2010, 12:21 am - IP Logged

No it's not. I was just going off about what You said: "just because we can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist." I made my argument using your logic. We lack evidence of God's existence and yet millions of people believe in him. So why can't that be said about other fairy tale beings?

Oxygen can be seen, just not with the naked eye. People knows that it exists because it is proven by science. 

Ever watch A Beautiful Mind? The guy sees patterns and codes that isn't there and it turns out that he's crazy...

Maybe the system to beat the lottery is the same thing as the God equation that people are looking for. Lol.

If you want to debate about religion or god, we'd probably agree, and the discussion would quickly be over. But the subject at hand is "Systems", and in order for someone to create one, they'd have to see patterns and apply them to the "System".

You're automatically equating patterns with tooth fairies and the such. My quote you keep using in your argument is about patterns, not beliefs. Surely, other things apply, but not all things as you make it. There are exceptions to every rule you know. Patterns are more than just beliefs...they are facts!

If we already know patterns exist, we also must realize that a pattern exists that's the "Ultimate" pattern of all time, which is constantly morphing in order to be that successful. And If I read you right, you're saying that the perfect system based on the ultimate pattern finding ability will never be acheived. You're equating it to spirits, fairies and so on....

The worst part about your argument is that you keep using my quote to justify your stance. And it ain't working. When I said "just because we can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist." Doesen't mean I meant EVERYTHING ! One example would be pain. You can't see pain, yet it's real in the person suffering from it. And many many others. But spirits, ghosts, and fairies wasn't one of them...lol.......What? 

How about Ultra Violet light? Bees can see it but we can't because our eyes weren't designed to see that section of the light spectrum. Until science came along and showed us UV light, no one knew it existed, yet it was all around us.

Personally, I won't now, and never will, equate the strong possibility of a perfect system with god or tooth faires. A perfect system could exist because there is an infinite amount of possibilities in Quantum physics, and any one of those possibilites can emerge. It could be a poor system that fails miserably, or the opposite, and anything in between. It's all relative to the viewer and his or her choices which determine the outcome. On the other hand, god, tooth fairies, leprauchans, unicorns, etc....are debatable. They are belief systems, not based on facts, nor can be backed up by facts. But patterns do exist, and so ther lies my point in all of this. 

Personally I don't subscribe to organized religion, but I am most definitley spiritual. We are made of energy, and energy cannot be destroyed, only changed. But i digress.

I always thought the God equation was the one up one down system.....lol......Green laugh

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: February 8, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged
                              Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10344 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Results speak louder than words.

In the sense that "one did beats 1,000 gonnas", one jackpot produced by one system would speaker louder than a plethora of theorhetical jackpots produced by who knows how many systems.

When somebody on this board, or someone at a press conference says, "Well I used the double-reverse divide by Pi times your height divided by your weght system and added 223 to the answer and then broke it down in to six numbers and it won $54,000,000", until soemthing like that happens I'll think of the song, Dreaming, You're Always dreaming when I read about systems.

Don't forget, the Institute for the Lottery Insane has two entire wards populated by people with lottery systems. And building some more.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.