Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something to think about: You would not have necessarily won.

Topic closed. 99 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

This is where it's not so apparent. It not just what you do that counts, it's what you don't do. And when you're not doing one thing, you're doing something else. So you're changing everything else that happens.

Your getting to sound like Archie Bunker..

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

This is where it's not so apparent. It not just what you do that counts, it's what you don't do. And when you're not doing one thing, you're doing something else. So you're changing everything else that happens.

Every behaviour of mine is so sensitive; that it creates vibrations that can alter or is dependant on my next move to create a different result??

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Your getting to sound like Archie Bunker..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .....Green laugh

That is to me the best sitcom of all time. Nothing has come close to that show. Archie makes it what it is.

That could also be Edith too....lol

She's done those brain twisting explanations from time to time....

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Every behaviour of mine is so sensitive; that it creates vibrations that can alter or is dependant on my next move to create a different result??

tiggs bets jrosina's husband is happy about that..:):)..eeeeeeeee haaaaawwwww..

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #48725
          January 7, 2007
          1953 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Basically, yes.

Gonna win.Big Smile

CA
            United States
            Member #84266
            December 26, 2009
            410 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't see how one man's decision to play or not play will decide what numbers are drawn.

It would suck if you are able to go back into the past with the winning numbers but because you played those numbers, different numbers are drawn.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

tiggs bets jrosina's husband is happy about that..:):)..eeeeeeeee haaaaawwwww..

OMG, you're on a roll tonight....heee heeeeee....

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

OMG, you're on a roll tonight....heee heeeeee....

HAHAHA I wasn't gonna touch that one.  Be careful or we may ALL be rolling hehe!

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                  Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #48725
                  January 7, 2007
                  1953 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't see how one man's decision to play or not play will decide what numbers are drawn.

It would suck if you are able to go back into the past with the winning numbers but because you played those numbers, different numbers are drawn.

This is why I said what I'm talking about needs to be thought of scientifically. There's a bigger picture to look at. Also, another keyword I used was "necessarily". I'm not saying that if you do play those numbers, it's impossible for you to win. I'm saying it can go either way and that the numbers are after the fact. You might have had those numbers in mind, and you might have thought of playing them, but if you played them, they might not necessarily had been drawn.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Anything and everything from you all the way to the ends of the universe is bound together in one fashion or another.

A scientist once said that everything in the universe is just a soup of energy particles. Our brains just have the ability to make sense of that soup. We see a chair, table, a movie, the screen on my laptop, a cheesburger. What he said next blew me away.

You look at what's in front of you, and behind your head is a soup of energy particles in one big mix, like the snow on your TV screen. Those particles have connections beyond the restrictions of vast distances.

If you affect an electrical grid of a major city by short circuiting the mainframe's wiring in a small area at the plant, then it'll affect the whole grid, or city for miles.

If you think in those terms, the universe could be one, no matter how big it is. We could be individual particles affecting the whole.

Make believe an Ameoba is on your forehead, and looks down to your toes. In it's tiny scale of things, your toes may seem like they're 50 miles away. But you as a human don't feel that distance between your head and toes. You are one and whole. You are everywhere at once. Your body is all there at once.

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Anything and everything from you all the way to the ends of the universe is bound together in one fashion or another.

A scientist once said that everything in the universe is just a soup of energy particles. Our brains just have the ability to make sense of that soup. We see a chair, table, a movie, the screen on my laptop, a cheesburger. What he said next blew me away.

You look at what's in front of you, and behind your head is a soup of energy particles in one big mix, like the snow on your TV screen. Those particles have connections beyond the restrictions of vast distances.

If you affect an electrical grid of a major city by short circuiting the mainframe's wiring in a small area at the plant, then it'll affect the whole grid, or city for miles.

If you think in those terms, the universe could be one, no matter how big it is. We could be individual particles affecting the whole.

Make believe an Ameoba is on your forehead, and looks down to your toes. In it's tiny scale of things, your toes may seem like they're 50 miles away. But you as a human don't feel that distance between your head and toes. You are one and whole. You are everywhere at once. Your body is all there at once.

Did you just now make this up?..Amazing..

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
                        Member #88435
                        March 16, 2010
                        397 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

1. Don't focus on what if.

2. Focus on what you intend to do and do it.

3. Don't focus on the past, focus on the best possible outcome for your future.

4. Being negative only results in negativity...so be positive.

5. Enjoy life, be grateful for what you have and focus on what you truly want out of life...and live it up baby!

Have a blessed day everyone!

Smiley

$1,000,000

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Basically, yes.

Guru, I am going to really pay attention to this! And this is no Archie Bunker stuff! Let the skeptics Laugh!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

HAHAHA I wasn't gonna touch that one.  Be careful or we may ALL be rolling hehe!

Isn't it ironic that a poster named "Thrust" makes a post in this thread....lol

What are the odds of that?

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2010, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Wait a minute........If Thrust never made a comment because Guru may or may have not decided to actually create this thread in the first place, thrust would have never responded. he or she may have gone their merry old way doing whatever they were doing and never stumbled upon this post and reply. You might have saved Thrusts life by you posting this. Who knows? if he or she didn't read this thread, he might have made a choice to go to the supermarket and buy spinach that was contaminated.

ROFL