Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something to think about: You would not have necessarily won.

Topic closed. 99 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 9, 2010, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

you know something i noticed humans do?? Tremble not muscularly but in the things they are doing which causes a dominoe effect, every HUMAN BEIGN ON THIS PLANET, TREMBLES not just in human but an alteration of your surroundings/environment can create a dominoe effect in the mind of someone and cause a dominoe effect...i wonder if every now and then it will cause synchronicity or oddness, or repetitions...not just that, humans have a mind perception also that they stuck in their heads, it also has to do with the environment....And the letters or words can affect also...what you HEAR also can affect the course of something or a route or someone...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm apparently too dumb to understand this butterfly theory.

Are you saying for instance that if tiggs passes gas in Bowling Green that the lady in Louisville might pass out and not drop the balls in the machine at the right time?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1953 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Guru,

You're going to get me fired.   LOL.   I had to go online and research  Chaos theory!   Never heard of that. ( did see The Butterfly Effect movie but thats  it.

Also, I know you didnt claim the lottery is fixed,   its Just just my personal fear.  But your reasoning is kinda why I don't buy QPs often.  Even though they are the most winners  I look at it this way....

You have to be at the right retailer, In the right city
      On the right day,
      At the right time

And be  served at the right second the terminal spits out the winning numbers.  Too me that is ONLY DESTINY or luck.  QPs can be for ANYONE to win.

With my own numbers,  All I have to do is play them any time, anywhere  If they come up, I win.  Not saying my odds are BETTER, just the  parameters are lowered.

What are your thoughts?

Actually, to say that the numbers absolutely must be the same whether or not you decide to play would be the thing that would make people think the lottery is rigged. The reason being is that the lottery is suppose to be random. One would hope that the lottery machines are obeying the laws of physics and there isn't anything manipulating the results. A lottery machine and all it's components are all physical objects, just like everything else. Everything in the universe is affecting everything else at the same time. I know it's hard to believe that a trip to the store can alter something that is happening hundreds of miles away, but it does. It's just not as clear. To know how it does it, you would have to break everything down into very tiny steps, of which there are billions and billions and billions.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

i do know, that what the lottery people preparing the draw ¨HEAR¨ can affect what plays....I dont know how many of them are but if they are 8 of them what they talk is like a lottery the words will be a lottery and whatever word sticks out the most for that particular moment before the drawing alters what plays...You see people react differently to different words if you hear a word with a higher tone or lively word it might cause you to press your finger in the wall 2 milimiters or centimeters away from the average place where you always do and pressing it in different locations might elicit a diffirent heart pump (bombeo) from the heart very tiny, which may cause a miniscule variation that is sent to your brain and cause a slight different response from the brain where to act, when this slight changes accumulate will cause a different movement in the body basically cause you to change in your pulse...

remember the body is like a rubber band dictated by pulse or (bombeo) of the heart and reaction of the brain...if people tried hard to get this science exact they miss because women are different than man and they always can not calculate a women response...women are not in the equation plus the women anatomy is poorly understood...this reminds me of a sniper when a sniper wants to shoot someone he has to know where the winds are blowing but the winds are poorly understood so is the woman anatomy....plus there is different ranges of women (race, features, body mass, hair color, beauty)....All these affect in the dominoe effect...you could know a lot or learn about it if you track each person´s pulse through the computer mouse click algorithm....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
          Northern Virginia
          United States
          Member #83350
          December 5, 2009
          1313 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Just something I've kinda been thinking about. Every so often I hear someone say they forgot to play their numbers or something to that degree, and that they would have won "$xxx" or whatever, and after they find out they seem to be quite upset. It happened once to a buddy of mine that didn't play his Pick 4 numbers straight. He assumed that had he played, he would have won $5,000. Unfortunately, these people are looking at the results after the fact that they didn't play, not considering what the numbers would have been after the fact had they played. They are assuming that had they played, they would have won.

What these people need to do is think scientifically about what has happened. They need to understand that everything in the universe affects everything else. Everything that happens creates a shockwave of events that come after it. For example, if you're in a store and need to go somewhere else in that store, and there's more than one way to get there, the path you take, the things you come across and how you react to those events all affect everything in the universe. If you go one way, you might see someone stealing something, so you let someone know, the cops get called, you're questioned, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. If you go the other way, you might see a friend you haven't seen in a while. From there more things can happen.

But wait. Things get broken down further. You see your friend, but they don't see you. You could just go about your business and go about your day and let them go about their day, or you could end up saying something to them and end up carrying on a conversation for 10 minutes. But if you do decide to have a conversation, think about all the things that could have happened had you not decided to. Your friend would have been doing things so much differently. They might have gotten to their car earlier and while they were going down the road, someone ran a red light and ran into them and they died, and because they died, there's a funeral, so the family takes a path of going to the funeral, which changes their life, etc, etc. There are so many things that can happen.

Again, it doesn't just affect everything in the same room, or the same building, or the same city, or the same country, or even just the world. It affects the entire universe. Think six degrees of separation, but on a much bigger scale. So remember, had you taken the time to play those numbers, you would have created a shockwave of events that more than likely would have led to those numbers not being drawn at all. Again, not necessarily. I mean, after all, you did buy a ticket, so the chance is still there. You can still win or lose.

It only takes one little thing to change those numbers. It could because you blinked, or someone held their breath, or a dog barked. That's all it takes. One little thing. Everything affects everything else. Remember, the numbers are after the fact.

More simply put: the lottery gods would have altered the course of the balls in the machine had you remembered to play.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying for instance that if tiggs passes gas in Bowling Green that the lady in Louisville might pass out and not drop the balls in the machine at the right time?

This did happen as Mr and Mrs tiggs was traveling out west and stopped in Georgetown got gas passed gas but how did you know ridge??..It was silent?..Amazing..

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: April 12, 2010, 9:03 am - IP Logged

This is where it's not so apparent. It not just what you do that counts, it's what you don't do. And when you're not doing one thing, you're doing something else. So you're changing everything else that happens.

Okay Guru,

So I went on the CA website and noticed that the number of pick 4 that I was playing months ago came up again in one of the of my alternate picks).  So based on what you were saying, I thought to myself  I would have won had I still been playing.  Then I noticed that 1 person did indeed win the full $6000 amount. so if I had played  I would have won, but would have gotten only 1/2 that amount and that person would have only gotten the other half.  So I guess had I played, i definately would have changed their circumstances.

(did I get it right?)

The good news is,  I don't feel bad about not winning because I stopped playing pick 4 months ago.  its not like I "fogot" to play my regular FF set the day they hit.  Besides even though 3k would help a bit,  it is no where near the life changing win I want (need?)

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40262 Posts
                Posted: April 12, 2010, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

ROFLLOL to funny

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7295 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2010, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

That's an awesome explanation KY Floyd.

This is a line from the movie Next with Nicolas Cage:

"Here's the thing about the future. Every time you look at it, it changes, because you looked at it. And that, changes everything else."

Lottery machines must obey the same laws of physics as everything else. The slightest difference in timing or position of anything can change what happens. So remember, if you ever happen to forget to play your numbers and they win, think about everything you would have changed had you took the time to actually play them.

I Agree!, Floyd knocked one out of the park with their explanation!

We really don't think about how we are affected by the happenings around us until we think back. What are the odds of someone leaving their house at the same time each day, getting in their car, driving 40 miles and reaching the same destination at the exact same time 5 or even 2 days in a row?

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1953 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Okay Guru,

So I went on the CA website and noticed that the number of pick 4 that I was playing months ago came up again in one of the of my alternate picks).  So based on what you were saying, I thought to myself  I would have won had I still been playing.  Then I noticed that 1 person did indeed win the full $6000 amount. so if I had played  I would have won, but would have gotten only 1/2 that amount and that person would have only gotten the other half.  So I guess had I played, i definately would have changed their circumstances.

(did I get it right?)

The good news is,  I don't feel bad about not winning because I stopped playing pick 4 months ago.  its not like I "fogot" to play my regular FF set the day they hit.  Besides even though 3k would help a bit,  it is no where near the life changing win I want (need?)

That's not what I mean lottocalgal. What I mean is that you playing on that day could have changed the results completely. Or perhaps those numbers would have still been drawn. I'm not claiming those numbers were not possible at all had you played. But it wouldn't necessarily have to be playing that day, it could have been something else you did that day that could have changed the results. Maybe you decided to go see a family member, or go somewhere, or perhaps something as simple as making a phone call to someone. It all spreads out. You are affecting other people and objects around you, which affects the time and position that they affect other people and objects. And it just spreads.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2010, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

It's possible for the Louisville lady to pass out.

Tiggs' gas will break apart in the wind, causing a ripple effect. The molecules in the air immediately surrounding him will behave differently. On top of all that, the electrons within the atoms of those moloecules will alter similar electrons far away, due to recent Quantum physics findings.

Proof of this can be seen when certain sensitive folks who may have ESP, feel something is wrong with a family member or friend far away in another town, state or country. How is this possible? They are tuned in to the frequency of electrons within the grid.

Time and space is an illusion. Distance is also an illusion.

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2010, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I'd also like to add....

You have to understand, all events are pre-determined by the observer or observers.(Quantum theory). The combination of millions of observers must be a logistical nightmare to understand.

In fact, most scientists now agree that unless some living entity acknowledges anything, whatever it is, it doesn't exist. It's the act of the observer to intervene a sea of perpetual possibilities, that makes reality what it is.

The best example is the "tree falling in the forest". If there was no one there to hear it (observer), then it didn't make a noise. All it made was vibrations thru our medium of air. There has to be a receiver of some sort to translate those vibes into something meaningful.

So maybe the person who decided to go to the bathroom, instead of walking out the door to buy his or her tickets, could very well alter other things than the lottery. They could affect all kinds of events, just for the reason of being an observer in a different place on earth. The bathroom instead of the car.

There's a quantum soup of possiblities just waiting to be organized, filed, labled, and determined by the observer.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

It's possible for the Louisville lady to pass out.

Tiggs' gas will break apart in the wind, causing a ripple effect. The molecules in the air immediately surrounding him will behave differently. On top of all that, the electrons within the atoms of those moloecules will alter similar electrons far away, due to recent Quantum physics findings.

Proof of this can be seen when certain sensitive folks who may have ESP, feel something is wrong with a family member or friend far away in another town, state or country. How is this possible? They are tuned in to the frequency of electrons within the grid.

Time and space is an illusion. Distance is also an illusion.

OK, so she can sue tiggs then. I get it now.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2010, 12:32 am - IP Logged

OK, so she can sue tiggs then. I get it now.

Yup, she's got some balls.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2010, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Butterfly effect IS a factor for ball drawn games.

Butterfly effect NOT a factor during RNG.

I guarantee you if I stop playing 1627 in MD. it will drop the day I stop.  Here are the recent last times it appeared.  Therefore it will never drop! Or I can make a deal with someone.............and I stop.............

Thu, Apr 12, 2007 Maryland Pick 4 Evening 6-1-2-7

Tue, Sep 26, 2006 Maryland Pick 4 Midday 2-7-6-1

Sat, Apr 1, 2006 Maryland Pick 4 Evening 2-6-1-7

Wed, Feb 8, 2006 Maryland Pick 4 Midday 2-6-1-7

Mon, Dec 12, 2005 Maryland Pick 4 Midday 1-6-2-7

Thu, May 13, 2004 Maryland Pick 4 Midday 1-2-7-6