Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 14 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
Houston
United States
Member #62319
June 24, 2008
242 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2010, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I think that you must work in the adult film industry, and, you are not very good at it because you keep jerking us all off but none of us are satisfied.  Posting stuff for a limited time period is just plain stupid.  You talk a lot but you don't say much of anything worth interest.

Joker, you know what make it difficult for me to put out my entire method? It's people like you and the rest of the critics. There's a verse in the Bible, it says, "Do not give (or teach) to a fool what is holy." Or something like that.

Another saying goes.........." What does it profits a man to share with a fool what is holy?"

Look at the things you say. The things Sully say, Cutlass, dr65......not that it bother me anymore but I'd be worst than a joke to share anything on the board where those fools have access to read my materials. That's what make it difficult. What's worst, if I do it by PM with someone, they'll more than likely share it with the very fools I wouldn't spend the time of day teaching or showing my method to.

I was generous enough to leave it up for 5 minutes and GLAD none of my critics read it. There are a lucky few that actually read what I wrote and I hope they use the information and come forward and tell the board how pleasant and accurate the method is.

Houston
    United States
    Member #62319
    June 24, 2008
    242 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Another thing, I can probably count on one hand, thoroughbred players that I have respect for.

I think RJOH is a good player. Lucky Loser is okay..... he has a "willing spirit" to listen and learn. There's about 3 more (can't remember their names) that have posted on this topic, serious about the game. Those are the type of players I wish the board was populated with and eliminated the "sideshow" players that display less than an ounce of an I.Q. to be competent to mastermind a method/system.

The least of them would definitely be Sully and followed by dr65.

Just look at Sully. Do stand-up comedy throughout a whole post. Why would a serious players like me be willing to talk "method/system" with a worldly gal like that?? It's beneath me....make me feel inferior..... like a clownish caricature. Maybe if this board was some comedy site, I could really appreciate her contribution.

I hope people understand that if you want to get better at picking winning numbers, you gotta come with some intellectual insight, ideas etc. It doesn't have to be complete package all at once. You study and discover. Study and discover ---- that's how your wisdom evolve over time.

It's hard work but worth it. However, for a fool to just come and demand it all from you.....while dissing your work etc., how can any rational being being be willing to share afterward?

Hahah....it's crazy here sometimes but most of the members are like Liberals loving that Big Government and handouts. They need to get in touch with their conversative side. Seriously.

player345's avatar - hani
      buffalo, new york
      United States
      Member #40531
      June 3, 2006
      115 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

RJOH, I know my method. I have tested it for years. It's like taking incremental steps and waiting for your wisdom to kick in to provide the next incremental steps. How do one develope such wisdom over the year?

It comes from breaking the numbers down to single digits and then study the movement. And then find the pattern. And then see the sequence. And then understand a "complete sequence." And then learning the starting point for the next pattern, the next sequence ---- keep hitting around with the knowledge you already have, will lead to greater knowledge becasue the "requiring minds wants to know."

The mind IS wisdom. You only have to point it in the direction you want it to go and think about nothing but the subject matter at hand. Eventually, the mind will get out of its' funk and discover secrets, knowledge, things you can't gleam by just looking at it from the surface.

Understand what I say for this is wisdom in its' essence.

Don't let the disapproval of others take you away from you feel is a  tried and proven system!!   Bottle it, perfect it, patent it and be about the business of making money selling it.  You are garnering opinions here and everyone has a right to one. 

The mind is a terrible thing to waste and you aren't wasting yours.    However, it is a waste of time trying to get people to accept something.  Why?  We post what we believe will fall in the lotteries, but do you really think people care what number we post if it isn't working almost every time for them? 

Thanks for the contribution.  It is helping someone, believe me!  Smiley

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2010, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Too be  fair about this CONSERVATIVE ways of thinking are plaqued  with problems just like with liberal ways of  thinking one  must bring both  together  in  HARMONY and leave the unfair, biased,closed minded,superiority,judgemental,arrogant,unpleasant behaviour aside.

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Professional help can't help him, he is suffering from a condition other LP members have  but keep to themselves which is the frustrations of reducing the number pools by half and keeping all the winning numbers 80% of the time but still can't produce a big winner in 10 to 30 lines using those numbers. 

He'll has to what others are doing, hang in there until he wins big or quit trying.

See, this I know about you, RJOH. You're a geniune player, man. I can see it by the things you say. The average members here don't know jack about reducing the number pool and boosting winning number by 80% and still have set backs from hitting a big one. You pretty much defined 80% of my problem right now, while it's only 10% of a problem against my method. I have that short ways to go and I'm going into "overkill" to close the gap.

By the way, my method, at the most, give me 7 lines and that's only when "I" want to play more numbers (because of human emotion). Just straight from the system, 1 to 3 lines. It's the honest truth.

Another thing, remember your system of the number group? Like, A= 1 - 19, B= 20 - 29 etc... ?

I got a method, if given the right numbers, would produce an ACCURATE result. I can't go into details without giving up crucial knowledge of my method. I wish colloborate with you, man. You and I are of like-mind (believe it or not). Even still, I'm totally comfortable with my "solo" enterprise.

Houston
            United States
            Member #62319
            June 24, 2008
            242 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Don't let the disapproval of others take you away from you feel is a  tried and proven system!!   Bottle it, perfect it, patent it and be about the business of making money selling it.  You are garnering opinions here and everyone has a right to one. 

The mind is a terrible thing to waste and you aren't wasting yours.    However, it is a waste of time trying to get people to accept something.  Why?  We post what we believe will fall in the lotteries, but do you really think people care what number we post if it isn't working almost every time for them? 

Thanks for the contribution.  It is helping someone, believe me!  Smiley

Thanks for your positive comments and pleased the reciprocation is felt the same to you. Smiley

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
              Tucson, Arizona
              United States
              Member #63404
              July 27, 2008
              102 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Joker, you know what make it difficult for me to put out my entire method? It's people like you and the rest of the critics. There's a verse in the Bible, it says, "Do not give (or teach) to a fool what is holy." Or something like that.

Another saying goes.........." What does it profits a man to share with a fool what is holy?"

Look at the things you say. The things Sully say, Cutlass, dr65......not that it bother me anymore but I'd be worst than a joke to share anything on the board where those fools have access to read my materials. That's what make it difficult. What's worst, if I do it by PM with someone, they'll more than likely share it with the very fools I wouldn't spend the time of day teaching or showing my method to.

I was generous enough to leave it up for 5 minutes and GLAD none of my critics read it. There are a lucky few that actually read what I wrote and I hope they use the information and come forward and tell the board how pleasant and accurate the method is.

You are looking for unquestioned acceptance without proof of what you do.  Only a fool does not ask questions.  You qoute the bible.  Good for you.  By doing so you are likening yourself to a god.  That crap is not gonna' fly here no matter how many verses you quote.  "The Devil my recite scripture for his own purposes as well".  See, I can do it too.  And it fits.  You are entertaining...... I'll give you that.  But as far as having a system that works to crack the lottery, or seeing and deciphering a "code", well,  you will be better off keeping it to yourself or just package it and sell it to the highest bidder.  The people here on LP come together to share knowledge and ideas.  They do not come here to orate how much they think they know about the lottery in general.  Those that bark the loudest usually are full of crap.  Those with attitudes usually can't see past themselves anyway to engage in sharing knowledge because they feel that only they should have some supreme right to it.

If what you claim is true......... then more power to ya buddy.  Crusing lottery forums to gain unquestionable acceptance from people based solely on claims that you make yourself without any proof of it at all points to two things : One.... you really do have something that you have hammered out and you enjoy creating a ruckus where you go because you feed off it.  It empowers your massive ego.  Two...... You don't know jack and you don't have anything of real value to share with anyone at all.  You just like feeling superior with an average intelligence.  A product of a really bad childhood perhaps?  Who is to say.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Of course you could shut me up, and everyone else for that matter, simply by providing proof.  Then you could sit back, crack open a cold one and laugh uncontrolably while saying to yourself over and over again.... "Fools!  They know not the knowledge I alone carry.  Their lack of understanding is amusing to me!"

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

Houston
                United States
                Member #62319
                June 24, 2008
                242 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Too be  fair about this CONSERVATIVE ways of thinking are plaqued  with problems just like with liberal ways of  thinking one  must bring both  together  in  HARMONY and leave the unfair, biased,closed minded,superiority,judgemental,arrogant,unpleasant behaviour aside.

Yes, I always thought modeling the Government and the Private Sector where it's part liberal and conservative ideology nets a bigger, positive results than straight liberal or straight conservative.

Personally, I'm for Big Businesses with smarter and stricter regulations. To unregulate the Private Sector gives invitation to create mayhem. There has to be smarter regulation where it doesn't hurt the free-market enterprise and one where the free-market enterprise doesn't hurt the country as a whole.

Bush was an idiot for not being competent enough to figure that out. And Obama is too far-left and appeasing the Mexicans (legalizing the illegals) to ensure a 2nd term, than protecting our heritage, culture and economy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe being fair has anything to do with it, nor conservative thinking, nor liberal thinking. Harmony helps nothing if you're harmonizing opinion. Being unfair, biased, closed-minded, superior, judgemental, arrogant or unpleasant has nothing to do with it. 

It's truth that matters, not being fair.

The truth doesn't become the truth just because it leaves a majority happy and only a few offended.

The truth is a constant.

The truth is the truth even if it offends everybody in the world.

The truth must be the absolute and final arbiter, not fairness or whatever offends the least.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Houston
                    United States
                    Member #62319
                    June 24, 2008
                    242 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

You are looking for unquestioned acceptance without proof of what you do.  Only a fool does not ask questions.  You qoute the bible.  Good for you.  By doing so you are likening yourself to a god.  That crap is not gonna' fly here no matter how many verses you quote.  "The Devil my recite scripture for his own purposes as well".  See, I can do it too.  And it fits.  You are entertaining...... I'll give you that.  But as far as having a system that works to crack the lottery, or seeing and deciphering a "code", well,  you will be better off keeping it to yourself or just package it and sell it to the highest bidder.  The people here on LP come together to share knowledge and ideas.  They do not come here to orate how much they think they know about the lottery in general.  Those that bark the loudest usually are full of crap.  Those with attitudes usually can't see past themselves anyway to engage in sharing knowledge because they feel that only they should have some supreme right to it.

If what you claim is true......... then more power to ya buddy.  Crusing lottery forums to gain unquestionable acceptance from people based solely on claims that you make yourself without any proof of it at all points to two things : One.... you really do have something that you have hammered out and you enjoy creating a ruckus where you go because you feed off it.  It empowers your massive ego.  Two...... You don't know jack and you don't have anything of real value to share with anyone at all.  You just like feeling superior with an average intelligence.  A product of a really bad childhood perhaps?  Who is to say.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Of course you could shut me up, and everyone else for that matter, simply by providing proof.  Then you could sit back, crack open a cold one and laugh uncontrolably while saying to yourself over and over again.... "Fools!  They know not the knowledge I alone carry.  Their lack of understanding is amusing to me!"

I agree with some things you say. I have come to realize that , ideed, I do not want to share my system. It's surprisingly really because I'm really am a generous guy and would like to share with others that I think are of like-mind as me. That is not the case here.

There's a growing consensus that members here think I don't have a credible method. That wasn't the power of me making that consensus happen, that was the power of a few critics and it blossomed. It's quite a phenonomen to see something like that happen. Quite interesting.

Even still, I know what I have. God knows what I have. If I am lying, He could do something in my day to punish me for it but not even I would subject God to a foolish test by man.

I qoute the scripture to make a point, not to equate myself to God. Even God would like us to share the Words in the Bible to reason with the people for a lot of life lessons. No different than what I did.

You seem confused........a bit too high-strung.

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

"TRUTH"  everyone has there own version of it you seldom get people that agree on the same concept of  truth unless it's  UNDENIABLE and ABSOLUTE

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

GOD has nothing too do with this

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

"TRUTH"  everyone has there own version of it you seldom get people that agree on the same concept of  truth unless it's  UNDENIABLE and ABSOLUTE

There are no two "versions" of it.

Getting people to agree on it is irrelevant.

I'm speaking obviously, of where the truth is absolutely known and discernible.  

It is undeniable and absolute.

Those who deny it are called liars.

And they are sometimes in the majority.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            42185 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

poor poor mega, you started the thread for the sole purpose of springing a trap on those of us who hammered your silly a$$ into the ground a month ago. well I played along and now you want sympathy...poor baby, I counted 17 guys who had negative things to say to you yet, you didn't mention a single one, hmmmmm. only the girls....YOU DON'T HAVE A SYSTEM , YOU NEVER DID!  IN FACT I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT YOU EVEN PLAY AT ALL. YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND A DESIRE TO BEAT UP ON WOMEN.  I'VE SEEN PATHETIC PUNKS LIKE YOU BEFORE, I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR BULL$$$.  YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED ... AND YOUR STILL TRYING TO PIT PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER...NOT BUYING IT SKIPPY...

HyperBe Happy.

joker831's avatar - Trek COMBADG3.gif
                              Tucson, Arizona
                              United States
                              Member #63404
                              July 27, 2008
                              102 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2010, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

I agree with some things you say. I have come to realize that , ideed, I do not want to share my system. It's surprisingly really because I'm really am a generous guy and would like to share with others that I think are of like-mind as me. That is not the case here.

There's a growing consensus that members here think I don't have a credible method. That wasn't the power of me making that consensus happen, that was the power of a few critics and it blossomed. It's quite a phenonomen to see something like that happen. Quite interesting.

Even still, I know what I have. God knows what I have. If I am lying, He could do something in my day to punish me for it but not even I would subject God to a foolish test by man.

I qoute the scripture to make a point, not to equate myself to God. Even God would like us to share the Words in the Bible to reason with the people for a lot of life lessons. No different than what I did.

You seem confused........a bit too high-strung.

If you had no intention of sharing what you know, then you should never had started the thread in the first place.  The way you presented yourself comes off as a person who thinks he knows it all.  Arrogant, egotistical, and selfish.  You MUST know that.  Failure to provide proof of what you claim only makes it worse.  As for me,.... high strung..... no.  I have a LOT of patience and tolerance.  I work with the elderly.  Have been for over 20 years.  What I do not have tolerance for is people who make claims without providing proof.  You don't see me running around here saying, "Hey everybody, I just cracked the lottery matrix code!  But I do not think I will share it because I do not deem you worthy enough to have such knowledge."  Everything you have posted so far just makes you sound like just another blow-hard.  A bully.  there many different kinds of bullies and they all have one thing in common.... fear.  All bullies are basically cowards.  The internet makes bullies seem bigger than they actually are because it is impersonal.  You can bang away at your keyboard at anyone in the world and you never have to come face to face with them.  It's safe.  I will not totally ignore the possibility that I am wrong.  There is always that chance no matter what, but this is how you sound to me, and probably others as well.  That is why they respond the way they do.

The possibilites are endless.... might as well start at the begining

Page 14 of 19