Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 19 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
Member #47420
November 4, 2006
3930 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2010, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Who the hell let you back in?!  I guess nobody was watching the door.  Dude..... put up or shut up.  Plain and simple.  If ya got something, then show, if not, fine, just quit pestering people.

This....

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2010, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey, shut the #ell up and listen to this...

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Harrison Township Michigan
      United States
      Member #90088
      April 21, 2010
      4265 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2010, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

M-TT  " When I have a winning ticket, I will post it here. Majority of the members do not understand the mechanism of the Matrix.

13-28-40-46-50  -  10   (M-TT's LOSING Numbers)  Not a winning ticket!!

12-27-44-45-51  -   30"  (Winning Numbers) 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

M-TT you remind me of Mr. Know-It-All that was on the Rocky and Bullwinkle show.

M-TT aka "Mr Know-It-All" giving advice on how to pick Mega Millions numbers, or how to win the Mega Millions with-out a winning ticket. 

Of course, true to"Mr Know-It-Alls" nature, something would always go humorously and disastrously wrong.

ROTFLMAO

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Hey, shut the #ell up and listen to this...

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

This....

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Since the inception of this thread, the Orville Redenbacher company 's stock has maintained a 5% rise in value, and growing....

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
            Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2010, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

There is a fungus among us.

Fungus feet Pete and his .18 inches of swinging peat.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

There is a fungus among us.

Fungus feet Pete and his .18 inches of swinging peat.

And it seems this fungus is humongous.

Which is where his long tongue is.

Maybe with Dick Butkus......

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged
                  New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2010, 9:30 am - IP Logged

First you say I had nothing to show and now you're saying I "came with a system." First you say I do all the attacking and then you're doing the actual attacking after I said I had nothing negative to say about you anymore.

You say you have a problem with me but fail to see the only problems you have with me are the ones you start-up by yourself.

Another example....

Look at Jrosina. I thought we made our peace and she turn around join you in the negative criticism again. Now you gals understand why I look at you particular women different than the average women out there in the world. You ladies must be some oldtimers ---- much older. Like walking with canes and living with the mindset of 1950's and the 60's.

Why don't you take your dentures out, give it a rest and shut up. This is a new generation of people before you. It's OUR TIME, not yours. You don't RUN nothing around here.

And this is the last time I'm addressing you ladies because I don't want to give you a heart-attack with my words. I want you to live and be happy but please, sometimes, you gotta really Shut The *** Up.

Mega "Genius", You walked in to all these punches with your own mouth! and believe me  I run 3 miles every morning before the birds start to sing! nothing that you can tell me, will give me A heart attack!  Nothing!!!! 

You come in a distant waaaaaAaaay third to Last,  compared  to some of the best I have had the fortune to run into, here in The Big bad, nasty, wormy apple!!!

The tongue that keep getting stuck in dentures, is your own!!!

When you die;  they are going to need two coffins one for your tongue to finally rest in,  and the other for your pathetic body;  your brains they will just stick in a thimble!!!!!   

you don't want to play verbal sparing with me!!!  You're not young enough!!!

So I'll make a deal with you, you Put up old man!!!   and i'll shut up!!! How's that big man!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

sully16's avatar - sharan
                    Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40611 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I admit, my departure was painful after being ripped up like a joke by the members of L.P. Even in my mind, I kept telling myself, "they know not what they're doing." Look at me, now. I'm hardened ---- got hunkered down in my little "solitary confinement" and went to work on the numbers. In a few short weeks, after my exile, I came face-to-face with the "Code" that holds the Matrix in place.

Unbelievable! 

Not that I am surprised by it, no. I'm awe-struck at the "simplicity" of Code. Guess what I did afterward?

I played Mega Million last night and produced these numbers: 14-16-19-24-49.

The Mega Million numbers: 05-14-17-19-24   MB: 25

After learning of my numbers in the morning, I said to myself, "It's back on track."

This is only the beginning of what I am about to do.......as I said I would. I Am ThinkTank.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, I dare (and actually plead) for ALL my critics to call me out to produce the numbers for the next Mega Millions. I'm feeling the adrenaline!

Say I wont..............

And before I do anything, I want to say, I read alot of posts from time to time on how it's impossible to have a "winning method/system" that consistently produce a significant prize. My question, what would you actually say or think of a person that can actually attempt that feat?

I read comments where, not even Math genies can figure it out. Not even NASA Scientists can do that. So, if there's any ordinary person that can actually attempt this feat, how will you think of him/her? How will you regard him/her? Where would his/her place be in the world scheme of things? Just how big would this person be?

Tell me, I desire to know.....so when I do win, I know what's on your mind and feel enlightened and powered by it.

lets see if this ignorant old stand up comic can crack the real code.

1. solitary confinment...means your in prison

2. your only given so much computor time.

3.you came face to face ( keeping it clean) with a 300 lb. skinhead

4.you produced (still keeping it clean) then cried like a baby

5. you plead then cry like a baby.

6.you call yourself think tank because all you have to do is think while your in the tank.

7. have fun in the shower loser.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10356 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2010, 9:51 am - IP Logged

lets see if this ignorant old stand up comic can crack the real code.

1. solitary confinment...means your in prison

2. your only given so much computor time.

3.you came face to face ( keeping it clean) with a 300 lb. skinhead

4.you produced (still keeping it clean) then cried like a baby

5. you plead then cry like a baby.

6.you call yourself think tank because all you have to do is think while your in the tank.

7. have fun in the shower loser.

sully,

You're killing me!

Re: #7 above.... in Vegas a player who intenionally gives the dealera a hard time, one who wants to see how much they can get the dealers to do is called a "stroker".

Well we had a dealer named Monica and one night a really bad stroker got on her end of the table and she yelled out so all could hear, "This guy must be great in the shower!"

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2010, 10:08 am - IP Logged

And it seems this fungus is humongous.

Which is where his long tongue is.

Maybe with Dick Butkus......

The undertaker is measuring it now....to fit it in a coffin!  R.I.P Mega Stink tongue!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Page 19 of 19