Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So, what would say or think of those the crack the code of the Matrix?

Topic closed. 281 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jrosina.

Page 8 of 19
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

$7.OO WOWIE WOWIE...

Heres some things you can do with 7 bucks

1. you can get 2 gallons of gas. ...or

2. a pack of smokes...or

3. 5 loaves of bread...or

4. 4 gallons of milk...or

5. 3 dozen eggs...or

6. box of doughnuts..or

7. dinner for one at the jack in the box...or

8. couple boxes of no.2 pencils

KNOWING YOUR THE FRIGGIN GENIUS WHO MADE 7 BUCKS...PRICELESS

I'll take the 3 dozen eggs....

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40293 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes the moo moos are from Michigan...and Joker so are the cluck clucks.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Yes the moo moos are from Michigan...and Joker so are the cluck clucks.

I actually have a friend!   Can you believe that ?  And that friend just bought a used chicken coop.  He says 3 chickens no rooster!  You hear the one about the rooster and the pullets?   Anyway,  I said if you eat too many eggs you'll grow feathers and raise yo' cholesterol level!  He just wants pet chickens I guarantee it!  I ain't seen the girlfriend yet,  but I'll ask tommorrow what she thinks of the chickens and the coop in the backyard.

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40293 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I actually have a friend!   Can you believe that ?  And that friend just bought a used chicken coop.  He says 3 chickens no rooster!  You hear the one about the rooster and the pullets?   Anyway,  I said if you eat too many eggs you'll grow feathers and raise yo' cholesterol level!  He just wants pet chickens I guarantee it!  I ain't seen the girlfriend yet,  but I'll ask tommorrow what she thinks of the chickens and the coop in the backyard.

When I lived in the U.P. I used to raise rabbits..I had humper,thumper,bumper,jumper, jack and Mr. T. we would name the babies..roasted ,stew, soup..bbq. LOL 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

When I lived in the U.P. I used to raise rabbits..I had humper,thumper,bumper,jumper, jack and Mr. T. we would name the babies..roasted ,stew, soup..bbq. LOL 

I have squirrels and rabbits and mice and moles and cats chipmunks ducks occassional rat crows deer raccoons possums the 5am birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all.  All we'll need will be tabasco.

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40293 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I have squirrels and rabbits and mice and moles and cats chipmunks ducks occassional rat crows deer raccoons possums the 5am birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all.  All we'll need will be tabasco.

If it bleeds we can eat it.LOL I lived in Maryland for about 3 months, an old boyfriend had to go to the Harry Lundberg school of seamanship, St Marys county. we lived in a tent in a campground for 3 months. Beautiful state, but you sure got alot of mosquitos.

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2010, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

If it bleeds we can eat it.LOL I lived in Maryland for about 3 months, an old boyfriend had to go to the Harry Lundberg school of seamanship, St Marys county. we lived in a tent in a campground for 3 months. Beautiful state, but you sure got alot of mosquitos.

Sully,  I lived in Maryland for 3 Years and the mosquitoes where having me for lunch and snacks!!! You are not kidding, I lived in Silversprings!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2010, 1:07 am - IP Logged

You was in the Nam? I highly doubt that. War vets don't brag and they certain not as vocal as you are (I know).

And your reason for being here is insufficient and foolish, man. I'm talking to you like you have sense, you understand man? This is a lottery community. Members come to "learn."

I don't care what you do, Toss, just don't think it's "okay" to go around slamming people for their method system. Not that I care what you do but you're doing it to a guy that really is a legitimate player. A bona fide student of the game. In due time, you'll learn that.

Yeah, I was in 'Nam and I'm not braging about it,  just replying to your pathetic remark. Accusing somoene of bragging when they said "I was there" as compared to all your prolific hot air with no proof of results is very indicative of your true nature.

If that's what you conisder sharing with a community you belong in a real institute, not a cyber one.

Put your ego in park man.

Alph Mike Foxtrot. 

Golf Foxtrot Yankee.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

CA
                  United States
                  Member #84266
                  December 26, 2009
                  410 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2010, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Tell you what, prove your "code" by getting 3 numbers at least 10 times straight and then we'll tell you what we think.

Don't post any of your BS and just post the 3 numbers for the draw.

United States
                    Member #81843
                    October 31, 2009
                    856 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2010, 6:00 am - IP Logged

This is too much fun! We all got names that are like out of a comic book! The best part is the use of movies for reality.

Into the early hours of the day, MM is busy in his lair between hits on his crack pipe wondering where his eraser is, though it remains in his right hand under the pipe. He drills for the win with a trip through time and space as he explores the matrix of his mind,…..He faces off once again with those “ show me” yanks that question his prowess. An evil wind blows across the Texican wasteland.

Mega Mouth:    “<snip> the Yankees! I will (hit) crush them between my fingers with my brilliant powers by seeing through the Matrix of madness! (hit) I will prove that a true carpet bagger’s son (hit) can rise (hit) above all of mankind with unbridled genius, as I alone have the secret cod. Through my great wealth and intellectual resources (hit,.. hit) , I will buy a happy meal on Friday to relish my victory.”

The DaVinci Cod:   “A fish stinks from the head first. Kiss me if you love me and wear these fishnets.”

Dr. Hellfinger:    “Swine! I will poke you in the eye before the world for I alone am brillint! I will take the toy from your happy meal. Only I can wear the fishnets. Muaha ha ha ”

Coinintel Flipper: “Houston, you have a problem,…… over.”

Mega Mouth:    “(hit) I WILL have a happy meal and the toy! Fools! I love the way these fishnets feel against my skin; they empower me with a Matrix. Muaha HA HA!”

The Potlicker: “ I’ll be your Huckleberry”

Ridge Rounder: “ If Nixon were alive,…he’d put a badge in your happy meal. ”

Major Delta Drawers: “ooh! Too much beer and popcorn. I got the short steps. Engage the turbo fan. Turn on the splash-back alarm. Evasive maneuvers!”

The Joker: “hee hee ”

The Raven: “Nevermore”

Neamo: “Mega Mouth, the porcelain oracle is calling you. The matrix has changed!”

Stay tuned for the next episode of this reality drama, only found here at,……. L.P.

Characters portrayed in this drama are fictional. Any likeness to people living or real is strictly coincidental.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22848 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2010, 7:35 am - IP Logged

LOL! LOL!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49619 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2010, 7:51 am - IP Logged

That is all lot of milk! Are the moo moos from Michigan?

More than likely: China! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

LottoL's avatar - techno eye.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #33719
                          February 24, 2006
                          705 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2010, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Tell you what, prove your "code" by getting 3 numbers at least 10 times straight and then we'll tell you what we think.

Don't post any of your BS and just post the 3 numbers for the draw.

======================================================

. . . . at least 10 times straight . . . .

That's the key to the whole thing - - > TIMING.

Of course, three numbers doesn't do you much good.

In the last MM draw, by analyzing matrix numbers,
                          it was very easy to capture 2 MM numbers out of 4,
                          those being 5 and 14. 

I'm in the process of posting an abbreviated matrix
                          on my website where you will be able to see very
                          predictable patterns. 

Of course, I'm NOT related to anyone here on the
                          LotteryPost website, especially Mega......
                          as I do my own analysis for everyone to see so they can draw their own conclusions.

Best Of Luck!

LottoL

Charting Analysis for MM, PB and Lotto Texas ->

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

'Tank, I normally just check in on the latest with your topics. After reading everything thus far, I will make one post here, and, continue to just read. If you're going to post numbers then, you may as well play them live. Actually, I encourage everyone that enjoys this game to play their numbers in addition to posting them here and participating in the challenges elsewhere in the forums.

Why? Because it's very possible for a set of those numbers to show up "complete" for a win. If that particular person was just goofing around or even very serious, and, didn't play those numbers, they're gonna sh*t enough to stop that BP leak.

However, I personally don't throw around numbers with this particular game unless they're paid for...it's a once in a lifetime deal. If you miss out, nothing you do from then on will produce another win of that magnitude.

Good luck to you, 'Tank, and everyone else participating in this game. It's actually very exciting because "it really can happen" regardless to "who" produces the numbers or "how" the numbers originate. 

On a side note, at least BP would have to pay the person very well for their technologies in stopping the leak...since they obviously can't!!!Green laughLOL

L.L.

Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              40293 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2010, 10:05 am - IP Logged

More than likely: China! Thud

LOL ..Probably the grain they're fed,  lead fed beef ......scary.

Page 8 of 19